Jared Taylor and Stefan Molyneux

Awwwww sheeeeeeeeeeut. Jared Taylor up in the FDR show. Lots of people wanted this to happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ONE OF US

He finally did it.

No.

OH FUG

Soon.

pick one

N a_ a_.

It's happening.

molyneux has such side removing expressions, I got to start collecting these memes

NICHT EIN ARGUMENT, JETZT GEHE ZU AUSCHWITZ JUDENSCHWEIN

I know reddit is cancer, but normies must see this video.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4rxj7k/an_honest_conversation_about_race_jared_taylor/

Upvote it nigger.

Reddit becomes less cancerous when you stuff western values down its throat. Then it becomes really useful.

Actually, non-white cops have been killing white citizens for the lulz!

Here is some evidence: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

bump

Molyjew is in this really good space of putting out a lot of redpills without going full 1488 (whether its because he is hiding his power level or if he isn't actually at that point is another story). He fills a fantastic niche and he is fine staying at that place.

@55 Molyfag literally calls for a genocidal race war. I couldn't believe it

He's finally gone full/pol/

reported

it wasn't an argument; it was a statement. He's a jew and a propaganda artist (for better or worse). He's not a philosopher by any stretch.

Show me a peer-reviewed journal article he's had published in a philosophy journal.
checkmate

He is typically Jewish on the issue of discipline with his 'The Facts About Spanking' rubbish.

We know that, that's why your ridiculous claims only facilitate a meme image reaction.

I'll just counter you with this:

Show me the Peer-reviewed written book of Socrates. you can't because he never wrote any of his philosophy down. Checkmate. :^)

Being a philosopher =/= being a writer in a "philosophy" journal.

Checkin' those truthful dubs.

SAGE ALL ALTISTIC RIGHT THREADS

/pol DOES NOT COMPROMISE

JEWISH ECELEB SHILLS WILL BE FIRST ON THE DOTR

I agree.

I wonder whether he prevents people from getting past that place though. Not all of us bypass the false right before discovering the reality. How many people are being shown some of the truth and coerced into Right Lite?

molyjew is now a pollack

I wouldn't say Molyneux belongs on the "false right".

He's pretty much in agreeance with Holla Forums on every issue other than what role the Jews have played in shaping our current societal and political environment. And even on that issue he's not completely blue pilled as he has stated multiple times that both Bolshevism and feminism were largely Jewish ideologies.

He's certainly not a cuckservative. He's helping move the overton window in our favor.

Molynex has almost enough views per week to make him a prime time television program. Hes not an E celeb he is a real celeb this seriously shifts the real world narrative. I know you enjoyed it when racism was dominated by the inept and socially autistic but now we are going mainstream faggot.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I still think his anti-spanking nonsense is undesirable.

sage

sage because Taylor is a traitor cuck controlled opposition. Kill him

wat? Nice try FBI

He's done "The Truth About Israel and Palestine".

Which is the most important issue.

From the comments:

Let's hope this happens.

Doesn't he quote the Talmud in that?

Jared Taylor mentions the upcoming AmRen conference which already happened on May 20th, so I'm guessing Stef sat on this interview for quiet awhile.

everyone knows everything south of biology has been replaced with marxist/sjw nonsense. seriously, all my profs know this.

until we seriously clean our society out, the humanities are not an effort to document and analyze the human condition, but are simply an injection platform for marxist/humanist nonsense.

it's common knowledge, not just on Holla Forums.

I haven't watched it in a while, but I do recall him talking about some quotes that show Jews nature towards their own and others.

He explains how and why Rabbis came to power and how they hold that power even today.

I don't think Molyjew is totally redpilled on this subject, neither do I think he ever will look at the question honestly. Reason being he would then have to question the narrative of Hitler, and he's shown before he's not willing to abandon that convenient boogeyman. I suspect this is why so much of Holla Forums hates him, as did I at some point. But like any good Holla Forumsack should do, I examined his stuff myself and have found him to be mostly consistent and a respectable philosopher. His latest redpills are just the cherry on the top for me.

polyjew is an oldfag and is understandably terrified of accepting the full extent of the redpill. it's basically the most socially taboo thing you can do. people molest kids and the state reacts less violently than it does to racists and fascists/natsoc.

Shut up Shlomo

I thought this day would never come. But damn has Stefan been on a rapid redpill trip the past 2 years. I remember him as this super liberal just a few years ago.

When you're actually objective and honest with yourself, it doesn't take long.

sage
enough you fucking E-Celeb you have three theads now

Holy shit, we no joke Jew here.

he didn't even sage

NICE MEME FAGGOT

He's what libertarians should be instead of being libertardians.

He said it took him a while to discard egalitarianism and open borders. These dogmatic beliefs are usually embedded with libertardianism. I don't agree with everything he says and I don't watch every video but I appreciate his sincerity.

You don't know what an e-celeb is. Sargon of Cuckkad is an e-celeb. These two aren't. Counter-sage.

This guy is pretty good.

He is (not so) slowly red pilling some normie friends of mine.

Kevin MacDonald + Stefan Molyneux

bump

Both are Jewish.

bump

Your mom's jewish, nigger.

Glad we uncucked him

Literally Hitler didn't even abide by the one drop rule, you faggot

OY VEY!!!

MOLYJEW IS HELPING THE GOYIM!!
KILL THE SHVATSA!

piecing it together he seems to be at most 1/4 jewish considering his mother's actions.

That was great.

he is a half jew

well, he said his Jewish heritage was from two generations ago. I think his Mother is half Jewish which is why she didn't marry a jew herself and was not part of a jewish community. It would explain why they were in Ireland not Britain and why they moved to Canada and not the USA. While we've got quite a few liberals here there are not to many jews, they prefer the USA. If his Mother was full jewish she would have gone into a jewish community in America

bump

Alex Jones and Molyneux have shifted their positions further to right in the last year simply to maintain credibility. But deep down Molyneux is still
and Jones is

Chris Cantwell is probably another one to add to the list of people pretending to embrace the far-right.

Red Ice as well, but then again what makes you so sure they're pretending to embrace the far right rather than digging down the same redpill Rabbi hole?

hey
what's you're reasoning? He puts his shit forwards what's yours?

That's because it's the state molesting kids.

Does anyone have a link to the pdf?

You all need to kill yourselves. There has never been a more useless mentality than your stupid mentality. You don't want to win, you're just a bunch of posers.

All we need is a majority of whites becoming white nationalists, either openly or discreetly. It doesn't matter if they're pro or against spanking, it doesn't matter if they're pro or against free trade, it doesn't matter what their opinion on religion is, it doesn't matter what their opinion on homosexuality is, it doesn't even matter what their opinion on jews is, because all other socio-political considerations are secondary to race.

My feel from this is the gif of elmo raising his arms in front of fire

2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

bump

I tried to promote the Jewish question in a suave way but my post was removed:

The natural next interviewee is somebody who theorizes _why_ mass-immigration has been promoted. Jared Taylor, as an initiator to the truth, deliberately left that open to interpretation here.

Were those who promised that the 1965 Immigration Act wouldn't alter American demography "stupid" or "lying?" Once you answer "lying," you must examine the interests involved. It could be that the state just wants more taxpayers in the moment (ineptly ignoring the long-term costs), that leftists want more votes (not caring about the impact of third-worlders to social progress/liberalism), and corporations want cheaper labor (explaining why "conservatives" often acquiescence to mass-immigration). Or maybe it's something more sinister!

Taylor doesn't find the Jewish-influence theory to be convincing, perhaps because that is too thermonuclear even for him, but it is true that Jewish advocacy groups were at the center of the legislation and among its strongest proponents. In fact, a Jewish senator from New York drafted the bill before Teddy Kennedy took it up. One need not conclude from this that Jews have consciously been working to undermine Western civilization by whatever means possible for centuries, as the Protocols "showed," but that in the follow-up to WWII it was in their collective interest to oppose "racism," if you will, in the societies they inhabited (other than their own, of course).

Ashkenazi Jews do have an aggregate IQ higher than even Northeast Asians. But they are undeniability nepotistic and self-serving, like any other minority in the West. David Duke can offer an interesting perspective on this, being aware of scientific research on race, and a staunch "anti-Zio globalist."

The Guilt-Culture Hypothesis

Though admittedly unrefined, I think Stefan missed the mark hugely here because he isn't looking at this behavior as systemic of a particular mentality. One of the things that characterizes progressive liberal types isn't guilt… but righteous indignant signalling and an abolishment of guilt for degenerate behaviors.

They may perhaps internalize moral standards briefly but it is only insofar as they are able to deconstruct and dispense with them. These are generations of people who have been taught to function in away that seeks to find the external excuse for their predicament, and to abdicate responsibility for their own actions.

Guilt can only come from a genuine sense of personal responsibility, which none of these people accept. It's purely fashionable rhetoric to condemn whites for slavery / colonialism etc… which is why it falls apart so easily when opposed. It isn't something they truly believe, it's just r-selected behaviors predisposing them to fit into the current cultural paradigm.

Both Jared and Stefan :

It's the fucking Jews.

What is wrong with you?

They both know it's the fucking jews. They just won't say it. And they probably do more good overall and cast a wider net by not saying it.

test

test

"test"
"'test'"