Hello user. I came to you today with some serious shit

Hello user. I came to you today with some serious shit.
I want to completely dissociate from reality. Can the following stuff give me that experience, say, at higher dosages? Please help me choose one.
[ ] 25B-NBOMe
[ ] DON
[ ] DOM
[ ] DOC
[ ] 5-MEO-MiPT
[ ] 4-HO-MET
[ ] 4-ACO-DET
[ ] 4-ACO-DMT

buy cough syrup and agent lemon that shit, op. dex is the best dissociative ever made, and probably the safest.

I've read on Erowid that freebasing NBOMe compounds (notably 25I) produce really intense subjective effects. I've seen one report saying that freebased 25I was more intense than freebased DMT.

Easy.

Slim Shady sure let himself go.

People have died over guzzling cough syrup, try again. I recommend lsd tbh, although it's unsafe to use, it's one hell of a lot safer than hammering down cough syrup that's for sure.

sniff propane

that's all bullshit
I just sit down on my bed
close the windows and doors
get under my covers
turn on the fan for a breeze
close my eyes
breath
meditate
think
or not think
pray to god
I ask god all the things I want
I ask god questions and try to listen for answers

its interesting and I have forgotten that I exist while doing it

can anyone else back this up? I mentioned it because it worked for me, but I want to help OP preferably without them taking something that might hurt them. if anyone else actually does this like I do and enjoys it, dont be afraid to tell the OP "yea this is peaceful and safe"

I mean, I suffer from severe depression and stress and many many many more things. this really makes me feel at peace and I just drift off and forget about reality for a while. no drugs needed. you gotta trust your own brain, or rather, well your soul (you) to naturally fall into that whole "feel" and experience that good "feely kind of feel that feels feely"

Hank pls.

god isnt real kiddo, pic related. grow up and stop believing fairy tales.

best start believing in fairy tales.
you're in one

Oh trust me, I know this place is shit. but Its like that for a reason.

theres only one way we can go from here and thats up.

That is not a fedora.

That things can't hurt anyone! Pretty healthy psychodelics, also no addiction — it's not that experience you may want to repeat every day.

As for , if I do all that I'll probably fall asleep lol. I can't get deep into my fantasies.

I often fall asleep too. I think about things and then just wake up later and say "wow that was so peaceful"

do you want to kind of know what heaven is like?

Don't do any of that shit or you'll be left with schizoid tendencies like me.

no lol

I just-

whats it like being skiz?

ZMAGLZOOPLE

Your question is a little confusing because I'm not sure whether you truly want a psychedelic experience (i.e altered reality - colors and all that jazz) or a dissociation experience (loss of ego, body and self). The second kind of experience is better served with ketamine. Ive never tried k so I cant tell you how good it is but I find getting high, slamming a few beers, and then hyperventilating (100 quick deep breaths and then not breathing at all) can create a nice dissociative experience. Now if you just want something psychedelic, just go get some mushrooms. In my experience they lead to bad trips less often than LSD. Those chemicals are probably fine but how are you going to test them to figure out if that's really what you were sold? Bear in mind that if schizophrenia is dormant in your brain; psychedelics can release it. If your parents or close relations have this mental illness id be cautious. Now if you really want to totally lose all sense of self AND have a very psychedelic experience; smoking DMT is the gold standard. I made the crystals myself; its not that hard. Please bear in mind that there are NO exaggerations when it comes to DMT. You will be transported through several dimensions and it is VERY INTENSE. You wont be able laugh off what you saw as easily as you can say with LSD.

can we please get this girl some attention? She doesn't mind whether we think she's hilarious or super annoying. Which ever one we say that'll be the response she'll say she was going for anyway.

NBOMes are like 2cs, categorically not what you're looking for, likewise DOs.
I haven't done 5-meo-mipt in high doses
4-aco-dmt can be close but to really get a dissociative effect from dmt or derivatives you'll wan to do it orally with maois.
I think you should be looking for ketamine, mxe or pcp/pcp derivatives. 3-meo-pcp is legal in the us, but there are other analogs if you're looking for it legally somewhere else. but even high doses of salvia would probably be better.

I'm not interested in doing anything illegal but I want to hear DMT experience stories. you wanna tell us some please?

If you want a very intense experience that will completely dissociate you, guaranteed, then I would do salvia.
It's legal in some parts of the US.
Although, it's less of a "gentle" dissociative, and will fuck you royally while grating your soul through a cosmic cheese grinder while laughing at your pitiful existence, or throw your soul into a literal chair to live out all the existences tied to those atoms until the universe restarts. So yeah… RL time passed is like 5-10 minutes, and salvia time can range anywhere form a few years to a infinite cycle of eternity.
If you want something gentle, and more of a "motherly" dissociative experience; then do DMT.

Bad idea.
The only proper way to do that is to extract the dissociative chemical, and then smoke the refined/pure extract; or make the refined extract into a tincture so you're not damaging your lungs either.
Otherwise you're fucking up your kidneys n shit, and more so than binging alcohol for a week or two.

This user is mostly right about DMT, and mushies
Sort of… that's actually only for people who have a genetic pre-disposition to it; although it's survived through many, many generations, and is there for a reason.

What is "dormant", is a defensive mechanism of your brain; which is similar to schizophrenia, and every single human on earth can enter this state with enough stress/mental trauma/psychoactive chemicals/etc.
It's properly termed psychosis, and is essentially entered by your brain when it's overloaded; so it's like a "put all resources of your body into focusing on your brain" mode.
This can cause some really eccentric behavior, and MAJOR dissociation from reality (although, when "in it" you feel like you're exposed to the "true" reality that your brain cannot usually comprehend, or filters out due to the "overload" of stimuli).

Imo, DMT is a bit different than most dissociatives. As it's a really "gentle" type of experience, and is always pure pleasure.
If that's what you're going for then great, but there's a lot more to the psychedelic-verse than that.

Also, note to OP, try a little bit at first; get the "feel" for the gateway to the otherside.
Then, after its worn off (as it's seemingly mentally impossible to move during this state of pure trance), you take a uuugeee hit, and shoot through that gateway.
That will be some dissociation for ya.

Also, should note:
Salvia is like the "father" aspect of dissociatives; i.e. it will give you a harsh lesson, but you learn a lot from it.
DMT is like the "mother" aspect of dissociatives; i.e. it will give you a gentle, and loving lesson.

Neat comparison imo.

look on erowid (trip reports), or dmt nexus

Bumpin for Cute Anime Pic

Thanks for replies. I can't get real dissociatives here.. I want to but I can't. I really have to choose from that list only.
I think I'll do ho-met. Or aco-dmt maybe. Pretty hard to choose just one.

I remember your thread!
"I'm kind of drunk. If I go to sleep now…"

They're not gone. It's my browser cache. I feel ashamed now.

Where are you?

There are almost definitely better legal options.
I forgot when I made that but it's vaguely familiar.

bump!

I can back this up, the meditation that is, I meditate on different things, and with a bit of practice you can do it any time any place with eye's open or even doing other things, when you get better and can't hurt your self crossing the road or something of that nature.
Mediation from what I've found is comparable to drugs and depending what you're doing can be even more strange then drugs I've had; I tried drugs afterwards and it was actually quite boring comparison, you can try and meditate while on them but I find it's not necessary.
Let's say you just want to fuck around with meditation hear's a list of stuff that I do.
Experience something cool or interesting like a war zone for example, during this it's like you're really there feeling everything from the objects around you, the air in your lungs to the emotions in the situation.
The above also works with more abstract things so realism isn't a limitation.
I'f you're after the feelings of happiness or euphoria or what ever other things emotions you experience with drugs, start mediating and try remembering it or even ask your self, what ever works, the focus on the feeling it's self and try and recreate it or ask your self to do so.
This is not limited to emotions it can do most anything from smells to tastes and so on.

There's a lot more you can do and all of the above can be done in any mix.

5-meo-dmt will do it. OR in comparison, (from experience), try LSD + a joint to the face on the comedown, OR 5 grams of mushrooms in silent darkness.

pffft, just fall in love, you'll never come back from that high.