Newt Gingrich: "It's more dangerous to be black in America"

archive.is/TZAv3

I knew he was a piece of shit, but I had no idea he was also a cucked faggot. This man might actually be the next Vice President of the United States Read: Lyndon Johnson 2.0

Trump may have already picked him as VP, but we don't know for sure. We need to maximize visibility on this, especially following the events in Dallas and related shootings.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3232178/Outrage-black-woman-forced-spend-8-days-psych-ward-cops-not-believe-BMW-driving-hers.html
bossip.com/783801/because-hes-black-atlanta-man-arrested-during-test-drive-because-police-suspected-he-stole-luxury-car/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cucked faggot, I actually liked him.

blacks blame everything bad that happens to them on muh racism. its like they have no self-awareness whatsoever. I've seen it so many times

He is globalist puppet 101….You should have known from the beginning. The moon base newt memes were probably by shills

well who should we choose for VP now?
I wish Carson would have remained as his choice tbh

I did know he was a (((globalist))) puppet from the beginning, but I didn't know he was also a pandering faggot.

THIS COCKSUCKER WILL BE PICKED VP?

Maybe not if we shill this story. No nominee picks an unpopular VP, it's campaign suicide.

Why is this being spammed?

Newt is a neocohen warhawk and would make a horrible VP for Trump but Trump turned down $200 million from kike Adelson to take Newt as VP. The only reason Newt is hanging around his campaign is to make inroads with the rest of the GOP, because like it or not, Trump will never win the general election if he has to fight both Hillary Clinton and his own party.

The democrats are united and Bernie already bowed down to endorse Hillary. Trump is wise to forge alliances within the GOP so long as he does not capitulate on building a border wall, deporting millions of spics, and banning all muslim immigration.

And with the power of not declaring a VP, Trump may have already dropped him.

Given of course, he was even considered in the first place

Problem is blacks are as insular as whites. I was also taught to not be a jack-off to the cops, yet blacks use that as some sort of proof cops are out to get them.

we aren't picking shit you retard, this isn't a vote it's Trump's own decision fully. Also he ALREADY TOLD THIS CLOWN TO FUCK OFF WEEKS AGO, EVEN TOLD HIM TO TAKE HIS 200M$ OFFER AND SHOVE IT. This thread is full of retards

black neighborhoods are unsafe. jewt has a point here. they kill each other all the time.

Why? He's shit tier.

We need to do something about this: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

bump for FUCK Gingrich and Hannity for pushing him unto the Emperor

In Africa there are no white cops for miles. This is where they belong. It is the duty of all Americans to ship them back home asap.

Don't do it Trump

This shouldn't be shocking: he'll betray America and the white race just like he betrayed his cancer-riddled first wife while she was in the hospital.

Reminder that if Trump gets in, kikes will try to kill him so the VP will be prez and they can still rule the US

I'm not sure Newt's a true conservative!
I hear he likes zoo animals!
Damn environmental extremist!

God damnit.

Newt is a snake.

Well of course niggers are dangerous, what'd ya expect??

why use introspection when you have an entire marxist machine ready to project your own mishaps on others

he thinks meme magic is real and that Holla Forums is the reason that Trump won

Also, he's not wrong. It is more dangerous to be a nigger, since niggers are more likely to live around niggers than whites.

It's not the White man's fault, but it's the truth.

"It's more dangerous to be a lumberjack in America" ~ Newt Gingrich

Who fucking cares what that irrelevant fat faggot thinks or says? He's not going to be VP. He's too busy getting pegged by his android third wife.

WITNESSED

Gaddamn I hope this piece of shit isn't the VP pick. Why couldn't Trump have vetted Rudy Giuliani instead?

Why?

Yup. Forever and always israel first Jewt Gingrich is further cucking himself even more.

It's pretty certain that Trump will not pick Jewt as VP.

No. It's pretty clear (((you've))) noticed (((you'll))) never get Holla Forums to accept Jewt so now (((you're))) trying to open the question up and further push sleepy nigger in the spot.

Holla Forums choices are already narrowed won;
Michael Flynn
Jeff Sessions

Mattis
Buchanan

down*

Why Mattis? Kristol pushed for him to run as an independent.

Nice fucking digits, m8.

I've heard and seen great things about him. I've also seen too much shilling against him.

The latter is the primary reason why.

The more someone is shilled against. The more based they are.

It is dangerous to relax around blacks in America

It always has been.

never said I liked jewt moishe

(((you've))) failed.

whatever shlomo

Don't forget Giuliani could induct him in the Bohemian Grove rituals like all other republicans.

Is july 7th the day the GOP officially died?

He's right though, in a way.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3232178/Outrage-black-woman-forced-spend-8-days-psych-ward-cops-not-believe-BMW-driving-hers.html
bossip.com/783801/because-hes-black-atlanta-man-arrested-during-test-drive-because-police-suspected-he-stole-luxury-car/
But for every innocent nigger pulled over there are 1 million nigger criminals with drugs and/or guns.

Tl;dr it's harder for a nigger if he is at the top

Look at this fucking trash thread full of genuine retards and sneaky shills peddling their dishonest horseshit and false panic

TRUMP ALREADY REFUSED THIS FAGGOT, HE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY SEAT IN TRUMPS GOVERNMENT

TRUMP ALREADY REFUSED THIS FAGGOT, HE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ANY SEAT IN TRUMPS GOVERNMENT

It seems Carson is being pushed now due to how quickly Holla Forums as a whole denied Jewt.

ABSOLUTELY PITIFUL!