Jewt Gingrich: Whites "Don't Understand Being Black In America"

nytimes.com/live/news-dallas-shooting-protest/gingrich/

web.archive.org/web/20160708221531/http://www.nytimes.com/live/news-dallas-shooting-protest/gingrich/

Can we once and for all end this kike? I swear to God if Trump picks him as VP I'm going to lose my shit.

This is what you fucks get for thinking you could ever become mainstream.

Has Trump ever let us down? No. Even if he is what all the shills claim him to be, he gave shitlords all around the world legitimacy.

Frig off bernstein.

Only every day. Unless you're a Jew that is, then he hasn't let you done once.

Newt is correct, we have no idea what it is like to be from a subculture possessing an 85 IQ, whilst living in a high tech nation.

It truly is as tragedy that slavery did occur, and we whites should feel some guilt for placing the savage into a world he was never equipped to subsist within. This action was harmful to our own people and to the negro himself, a true tragedy.

I think it's time we all do a little bit more to find a place for the negro to call home, a place of their own, where they can be free of the complexities of living amongst an incompatible white society. Let's step it up, and work harder to repatriate the negroes to their ancestral lands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

So he's supporting cop killing?
Oh they're oppressed, it's okay for them do chimp out.

Looks like the ZOG is full on prepared to create conditions for martial law.

Hear, hear!

mfw this is the kind of trash Trump keeps around as an adviser.

FIRST
ALWAYS
A
SHILL

As long as nobody calls out the fact that niggers are less intelligent and that there are real biological differences between races then this kind of bullshit will keep being spewed
Their narrative is that nigs get treated worse because of racism, when reality shows us that nigs and other minorities are more likely to commit crimes and cannot sustain western civilization if left alone.

These nigs don't get arrested more often because of police racism. They get arrested more often because they commit crimes more often! This narrative pushed on us will just continue until someone calls them out on it.

Well, with all the talk on "limiting" and "sensible legislation" on the 2nd amendment… I'm thinking we need some common sense legislation on the 13th.

If you are a career criminal or your IQ is lower than 85, I think you should legally be able to be purchased as a slave.

i see what you did there

all the cuckservatives are virtue signaling like crazy after the shootings

Marco Rubio did some similar statement and there also some Wolf cuck at redstate that did a article all the liberals are jerking off over

Why is this being spammed?

Newt is a neocohen warhawk and would make a horrible VP for Trump but Trump turned down $200 million from kike Adelson to take Newt as VP. The only reason Newt is hanging around his campaign is to make inroads with the rest of the GOP, because like it or not, Trump will never win the general election if he has to fight both Hillary Clinton and his own party.

The democrats are united and Bernie already bowed down to endorse Hillary. Trump is wise to forge alliances within the GOP so long as he does not capitulate on building a border wall, deporting millions of spics, and banning all muslim immigration.

Nice, get that black vote to 15 percent and Trump wins

According to Alex Jonestein, who also claims Arabs run Hollywood and Nazis are behind multiculturalism.

Literally would have spat my drink on my screen if my mouth had taken a sip as I read that

Maybe it's time to come to the conclusion that blacks don't belong IN America.

I was hoping Newt could be quietly, subtley swayed into the anti-White genocide group, but it seems not.

It's a shame because he's the smartest man in the room, including Trump. Also has the charisma to rival Trump. Just a shame.

Fuck Krispy, fuck women pandering (look at McCain), go with our Southern brother Sessions.

I could say the same thing about your crackpot 200 million dollar conspiracy theory you heard about from Alex (((Jones)))

I highly doubt he will but if Trump seriously picks Gingrich I am legitimately going to drop him, I think that would be the only thing that could lose my support.

Sessions is the best pick in my opinion but I hear that Flynn might not be that bad, better than Jewt or a woman at least. Christie wouldn't be that bad either, Jewt Gingcuck would be the worst option because that's basically guaranteed assassination. Fucking Sandberg would be a better choice for fuck's sake.

Seeing how shitty Africa has always been they don't belong anywhere. Remember how Rhodesia was before it was destroyed?

Daily reminder that people literally sit around waiting for a new thread to be made so they can be the first to post.

Indeed. If Trump chooses a cuck for a VP instead of someone great like Sessions then I'm abandoning ship.

I'm hoping since Eric lurks the chans, he'll relay this to his father.

Eric may or may not lurk here, if any of his kids do I'm sure it's him, but he definitely has some people lurking this board. With the whole Hillary star image, I highly doubt he took that directly from whatever no-name took it, sure it didn't originate here but I believe that they got it from here to begin with. Plus remember he retweeted the Trump pepe.

GOD EMPEROR WE KNOW YOU HAVE PEOPLE READING HERE, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE PICK JEWT GINGRICH, WE'VE BEEN YOUR CORE SUPPORT SINCE DAY ONE AND IF YOU FUCK THIS UP IT WILL ALL BE FOR NOTHING

*whatever no-name that made it
Who was probably one of our twitter accounts to begin with.

Five star post!

We are his internet people for a reason.

DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT, TRUMP!!

First post isn't wrong though.

Hello, Chaim. You know you can get 5 cents per can you recycle. You can double your shilling profit with minimal effort by trading in those empty Mt. Dew cans. Just trying to help out.

Not an argument.

Sorry but Holla Forums was not right about Trump. No mainstream political figure is going to have the same values by the time they are elected.

If Trump picks him as VP, it should be a signal to you that you should vote Shillary, because accelerationism is the only way forward.

Just go home CTR

I remember watching this live. I remember the shitstorm when he called us his internet people.

Never going to happen m8.

As long as the Jew has the negroes ear, he will not listen to your attempts to send him home - nor will the ethnomasochists who support him unerringly out of white guilt.

The nigger may not know better, but the Jew will surely tell him so - not because he cares for the nigger, oh no, no, but because he has use for the nigger in the US.

Daily Reminder: 40.9% of the World Jewish Population resides in Israel, 40.1% of the World Jewish population resides in the US.

Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about? Gingrich has no charisma. He's a sweaty, overweight sleazeball who John Edwardsed his wife. Yes, he is very smart, and has a lot of good soundbytes, but he's still a cuck deep down. It's not just this. He did that global warming video with Nancy Pelosi.

He might have "cheauvinism" to rival Trump. That's not going to translate to electability the same.

I don't know what CTR means, but that thing you said isn't an oppositional point laid in contrast to my own.

I remember all the great moments we had on Holla Forums watching Trump rallies and memeing for the God Emperor. I look forward to the coming battle against the cunt also.

Of course this point of view will immediately be assaulted by accusations of JIDF or shilling or whatever but i'm slowly coming around to this being the only answer.

Whites need to get pushed hard and fast, placating them won't lead to total aryan victory

(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)
(trump approves)

Shills BTFO

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

Michael Flynn will be VP. Trust in FBIanon.

Nigger, what the fuck are you talking about? Gingrich has no charisma. He's a sweaty, overweight sleazeball who John Edwardsed his wife. Yes, he is very smart, and has a lot of good soundbytes, but he's still a cuck deep down. It's not just this. He did that global warming video with Nancy Pelosi.

He might have cheauvinism to rival Trump. That's not going to translate to electability the same.

Then you don't belong here.

Sauce on FBI guy saying this?

Trump is just parading around people on his list to see the reaction of people.

First it was Christie.
Then it was Jewt.
As of today it was General Flynn…

Maybe next week it'll be the Sleepy Negro.

Remember that time Trump was planning on going to the Eastern Wall and he heard our outcry and canceled it because "he was too busy campaigning"?

The Donald (or at least his campaign) is listening to us.