Learn about Google

Hi
I just wanted to share this article with you, as I think it's pretty good, and a good topic for discussion. Some extracts:

"[History]
The two Jews Larry Page and Sergey Brin started developing the search engine Google in 1996 while at Stanford University in Stanford, California. Their first employee another Jew by the name of Craig Silverstein. By 2000 Google was the world’s leading search engine and this was due to the ingenious PageRank approach or system developed by Page and Brin. And as they say: The rest is history."

"Alphabet Inc., founded in 2015, is today the parent company of Google. Larry Page is CEO while Sergey Brin, the other founder of Google, is president. Eric Schmidt is executive chairman.

It can be a little bit confusing. But it seems Google founders Page and Brin now have taken the back seat in Alphabet while Schmidt is the current figurehead of Google – while also working at Alphabet. Schmidt has represented Google(/Alphabet) in Bilderberg meetings 2010-2016.

Ruth Porat, a lady of Jewish extraction and with a background in the Council on Foreign Relations and other AngloZionist institutions of some weight, is Google’s, or rather Alphabet’s, CFO – Chief Financial Officer."

The entire article: vigrid.win/google-an-anglozionist-superpower/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
archive.is/zAkLp
archive.is
inmotionhosting.com/support/website/restricting-bots/how-to-stop-search-engines-from-crawling-your-website
vigrid.win
archive.is/GHPk1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Use archive.js

What's archive.js?

You mean archive.org?

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Sure. If anyone likes the article, feel free to put it in archive.org, or link it up somewhere. (I already wrote it + posted link to it here. :))

It's a white nationalist blog you dipshit.

Yep. Email in email field.

Never heard of it. Archive.js, that is.

Of course. Google must be allowed to index the website. What's the alternative, you say?

>Chevy Chase was on the plane with Bill Clinton. So was a former president of Brazil. The founders of Google. A former president of Mexico. And John Cusack.

>From that revelation came the Clinton Global Initiative — an annual gathering of the wealthy and powerful centered not on a place but on a man. In the decade since, that program has become the public face of the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation, the sprawling organization that is now at the center of the Clintons’ public and professional lives and a springboard for Hillary Rodham Clinton’s presidential campaign.

archive.is/zAkLp

Aha, archive.is and not archive.js. I guess that was a typo. Thanks for the tip.

Um, no.
"Must" is wrong word you're looking for.
It's "shouldn't"

Not allowing them to crawl over it.
They can index it, just don't allow the webcrawler to pick off the data ya dingus

overall, loved the article, you have yourself a subscriber

You are such a polite boy. Your mother taught you well.

Wow, that's wonderful. :)

">Google must be allowed to index the website
Um, no.
"Must" is wrong word you're looking for.
It's "shouldn't"
Not allowing them to crawl over it.
They can index it, just don't allow the webcrawler to pick off the data ya dingus"

Feel free to post a step-by-step instruction, as well as explain why this is important.

inmotionhosting.com/support/website/restricting-bots/how-to-stop-search-engines-from-crawling-your-website

here, I think I found something

You are literally showing to Google what you think of them. They control the traffic flow of the internet by putting your site either on first place or last place in search result. 2 + 2 dingus.

Thanks so much.

No problemo, keep up the good work.
Maybe try some individual investigative journalism, all I see on your site is Holla Forums related.
Branch out, try putting your own light on some things instead of just rehashing, but I like the site.

Okidoki. Thanks.

Not indexing my blog is a very bad idea though. I don't want it to be invisible.

Why does shit like this doesn't get bumplocked.

"A garbage blog that doesn't even have sources?"

What?

1. Nothing garbage about this blog. *You* are garbage.

2. The blog is chock full of sources. Maybe you are blind? or retarded? Maybe you haven't even read it?

Autist idiot loser turd of zero value.

Holla Forums/pol/ is controlled opposition. It controls itself through consisting exclusively of autist idiots - all named "Anonymous."

All are absolute nobodies who have never produced anything in the course of their existence - yet they each seem to believe they're King of the Universe.

I won't return to this idiot garbage heap again. Oh wait, that's offensive to garbage. You people are on a level much lower than garbage.

Read my blog - which is far better than the usual autist crap you're usually stuffing your broken heads with: vigrid.win

Oh I see, you're an absolute shill trying to get pageviews to your shitty site.
SAGE AND REPORT

No, it doesn't you disgusting tripfag.
There is one source under a graph but that was all and the map with the locations of google offices is inaccurate. You didn't provide sources but you posted links for further reading. Hang yourself and learn how CSS works because your blog is shit you subhuman.

Goygle….and actual term jews use to describe goy losers who use Google…..

You won't be missed faggot.

archive.is/GHPk1

Convenient for if you want to contact the guy. Most owners of websites or writers or Jewtubers or whatever leave a contact email.

What are you, a Redditor?

Ah that's a shame, i thought you were actually a good guy.

Also you seem to be falling for easy shilling. There are shills around here that will deliberately act like retards to make you leave.

Yeah there really aren't any sources, that's pretty bad.