Brit/pol/ #1055 - Yank Cancer is leaking across the pond again edition

Yanks get out there and do something ffs lads your cancerous cultural Marxism is spreading to us

Which is what you did to Australia as well smh

standard.co.uk/news/london/londoners-march-through-city-for-black-lives-matter-protest-a3291886.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/feminists-establishment-furious-uk-getting-second-right-wing-female-pm/

BRAVO

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/08/now-can-change-gender-passport-without-doctors-note/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/women-frontline-combat-roles-british-military-uk-david-cameron-nato-summit-warsaw-a7126806.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/brexit-hate-crime-racism-stats-spike-police-england-wales-eu-referendum-a7126706.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dsAOo
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36739781
order-order.com/2016/07/08/flashback-leadsom-grills-bob-diamond-2012/
parliament.uk/edm/2010-12/610
twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/751531686987501570
web.archive.org/web/20130103061248/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex.htm
twitter.com/radmaddds
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680988/Pictured-Micah-Xavier-Johnson-25-year-old-shot-12-cops-Dallas-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-killing-five-saying-wanted-kill-white-people-especially-white-officers.html
therightstuff.biz/2016/07/08/why-we-dont-care-about-terrorism-in-muslim-countries/
express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs
youtube.com/watch?v=FTqgpQJkefo
poal.me/z085b1
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/stop-gordon-browns-nhs-cuts/38
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/is-tony-blair-living-in-a-parallel-universe/30
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2311031/David-James-Black-managers-dont-jobs-theyre-good-enough.html
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/selection-in-schools/88
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/has-blair-changed-the-political-landscape-forever/87
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/what-has-happened-to-democracy/77
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/why-cant-we-stop-this-tory-leadership-charade-and-crown-theresa
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/neo-nazi-group-voices-support-jo-cox-murder-suspect-thomas-mair/
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/inaugural-annual-dinner-for-south-northants-conservatives/134
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/giscard-destaing-and-the-future-for-britain-in/142
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/neets--the-new-entrepreneurs/185
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/europe/192
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/treasury-select-committee-visit--singapore/353
vocaroo.com/i/s1PXtXCsiD3K
archive.is/Wuq9N
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14608895.Woman_39_pounced_on39__and_knocked_unconscious_in_savage_attack_by_up_to_10_men/
archive.is/Uqw3E
archive.is/0TVMS
twitter.com/AlanDuncanMP/status/751539430175956992
archive.is/clrrp
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865
archive.is/L9QhG
twitter.com/TheSun/status/751713006002855937
archive.is/2pdAN
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36749993
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3681675/Why-s-Chris-Evans-obsessed-stripping-public-faces-historic-claims-sex-abuse-biographer-DAVID-JONES-reveals-s-long-troubled-psyche.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II
express.co.uk/news/uk/687693/man-mistakenly-given-hundreds-thousands-money-council-thought-reward-God-jailed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Uprising
newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
archive.is/nB0Jv
whitegenocideproject.com/french-court-rules-that-native-white-french-do-not-exist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sent a report to the mods asking for change please do the same

I want to have a bath with Virginia and a rubber duck, lads

Fourth for tackling the Polish menace

I want you to kill yourself.

Murderous wogs march in solidarity with murderous nigs.

It's like the apartheid protests all over again. I wonder if the Jews are trying to force an ethnic regime change in the US like they did in South Africa before Trump reaches the White House.

Reposting from previous thread:

Don't give UK a generous Brexit deal, EU voters say
archive.is/dsAOo

YUROS JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

I need better friends, lads.

nth for happy fingers

They're just clueless lad. I'm off shooting tomorrow.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36739781

Hundreds of UK troops are to be sent to Poland and Estonia as part of the Nato response to concerns over Russia.

Great way to start trade negotiations.

Hurrr

FLASHBACK: LEADSOM GRILLS BOB DIAMOND IN 2012

order-order.com/2016/07/08/flashback-leadsom-grills-bob-diamond-2012/

The Eternal Yank strikes again.

Corporal punishment needs to come back. Whip those niggers every time they do something naughty, MAYBE they'll think twice before getting themselves killed if we had corporal punishment to teach them that they're not hot shit.

I really hate niggers, they're so fucking stupid.

Coons aren't very smart

Why didn't God just make cunnies attractive looking? smh. He had one job

SIGNATORIES TO RIGHTS OF TRIBAL AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLES

That this House welcomes the ratification of International Labour Organisation Convention 169 on the rights of indigenous and tribal peoples by the Central African Republic, the first African country to do so; also welcomes the recent ratifications of Spain, Chile, Nicaragua and Nepal, bringing the total number of ratifying countries to 22; notes that the Convention is the only international law recognising and protecting the land rights of indigenous peoples and that the more countries that ratify the Convention, the greater force it will have; believes that ratifying the Convention is also the best way to protect the world's rainforests, home for many tribal peoples; further notes the UK's earlier failure to ratify the Convention on the grounds that there are no tribal peoples living in the UK; further notes that similar situations did not prevent the Netherlands and Spain from ratifying; and calls on the new Government to ratify the Convention without delay.

Begg, Anne; Beith, Alan; Berger, Luciana; Betts, Clive; Blenkinsop, Tom;
Blomfield, Paul; Bottomley, Peter; Brooke, Annette; Bruce, Malcolm; Burt, Lorely; Campbell, Ronnie; Caton, Martin; Chapman, Jenny; Clark, Katy; Clwyd, Ann; Connarty, Michael; Cooper, Rosie; Crausby, David; Crockart, Mike; Cunningham, Jim; Cunningham, Tony; Dakin, Nic; Dobbin, Jim; Doran, Frank; Durkan, Mark; Eagle, Angela; Edwards, Jonathan; Farron, Tim; Flynn, Paul; Gapes, Mike; Gardiner, Barry;
George, Andrew; Goggins, Paul; Goldsmith, Zac; Goodman, Helen; Green, Kate; Hames, Duncan; Hamilton, David; Hancock, Mike; Havard, Dai; Hemming, John; Hilling, Julie; Hodgson, Sharon; Hoey, Kate; Hood, Jim; Horwood, Martin; Hughes, Simon; Hunt, Tristram; Huppert, Julian; Jackson, Glenda; James, Sian C; Jamieson, Cathy; Kennedy, Charles; Lavery, Ian; Lazarowicz, Mark; Leech, John; Lloyd, Stephen;
Llwyd, Elfyn; Long, Naomi; Love, Andrew; Lucas, Caroline; McCarthy, Kerry; McDonnell, Alasdair; McGovern, Alison; McGovern, Jim; Miller, Andrew; Munt, Tessa;
Murphy, Paul; Osborne, Sandra; Pugh, John; Ritchie, Margaret; Robertson, John;
Rogerson, Dan; Roy, Lindsay; Ruddock, Joan; Russell, Bob; Sanders, Adrian; Sharma, Virendra; Sheerman, Barry; Sheridan, Jim; Skinner, Dennis; Thurso, John; Vaz, Valerie;
Ward, David; Weir, Mike; Whiteford, Eilidh; Williams, Hywel ; Williams, Mark; Williams, Stephen; Willott, Jenny; Wood, Mike Roy; Wright, Simon.

parliament.uk/edm/2010-12/610

Zimmerman's twitter appears to be deleted.

Disappointed.

kek memes are real

She's a lefty

She's still a Labour MP, don't forget. Just a tolerable one.

It's an old as fuck tweet and his account was suspended ages ago cos he kept arse blasting niggers and cucks.

They are a plite on the social landscape, that's one thing we can be sure off.

Seeing as nogs arn't smart enough to organzie themselves this has to be Soros funding.

No doubt about it.

DIE ALREADY YOU FUCKING KIKE, REEEE. ROTHSCHILD TOO, for good measure

Cool, a list of traitors.

Thinking of emailing National Action, lads. I'm on edge. I think I might be too nerdy and bookish to go nonce fishing, but I'm so sick of the state of my local community, I feel like I gotta do something.

Do you enjoy pissing on people?

Do it alone. National Action are fucking useless.

This is my first post in this particular thread, yes.

I pissed on someone once and gained a sick satisfaction out of it because I hated the person so much, but I'd say for the most part, no.

care to elaborate?

BASED

Why exactly would you join (based) National Action, lad? I don't think they'll give you anything you're looking for tbh

Paedo hunting is extremely easy to do, you can fleece the cunt as well and use that money to fund community projects or give to victims of abuse. You can either dob them in to the police afterwards or destroy their lives and leave it in the hands of the community.

National Action have achieved NOTHING, yet they dare to bad mouth Nigel Farage who has effectively done more for this country and nationalism than anyone for YEARS.

What would joining NA achieve?

Is this group really this incompetent or are they actually a GCHQ op?

They're not controlled op, they started out from deviantart and a fascist forum. They're just dumb as fuck.

Yes

He got banned because he upped lewds of his ex gf and told people to harass her

I'd honestly join NA if they weren't a bunch of white niggers.

doesn’t sound too bad. But i need to get them to stop the cringe Nazi salutes.
They need to nurture their ideology and get a plan together. Or form an "independent" organization that has some chance of gaining credibility.

Gordon's reaction to the sniper shooting

Killing innocent cops is better?

Pls God no.

If you would've just let the NSDAP annihilate the USSR instead of pushing them into war none of this would be a problem, you limey fuck. You fix this problem.

Ok there mr yank

I wonder what his long-suffering dad is up to now that Gords has finally flown the coop. Banging prozzies and snorting cocaine, I hope

"but le don't le you le think that we le should le educate le people about le Hitler and le get le attention by le any means le necessary?"

twitter.com/andrealeadsom/status/751531686987501570

Smears have already started.

Fuck off with this meme. WHITE hispanics added to non-hispanics makes 77% of the USA white.

Hispanics are from southern Eeurope.

Has Gorgon moved into a new place? His voice sounds deeper too. Is he actually improving his life?

Probably trying desperately to get Gordon's room clean.

I have the same dressing gown as Gordon…

Germany could've never beat the Soviet Union. Stalin had an endless supply of cannon fodder at his disposal.

What are they doing? Do tell.

I don't speak Plebbit

He moved in with his boyfriend and his test injections mean he now has more test than the average female

No, Germany made literally no strategic errors, and the only reason they lost was because of us pesky brits.

beating up lefties and getting people aware of the movement.

tbh senpai it's more about networking with nationalists. But of course you need to be careful, i wouldn't be suprised if theirs infiltrators

I noticed there are remainers going against Leadsom in the comments. Since when did these people like the cuckservatives like May? Maybe they've realised they are exactly the same.

Are you fucking retarded?

The timing was what fucked the Germans, most of the Russians thought they were lost at one stage

Where do you find these memes?

Dont you have a tele tax or some shit you need to pay?

No. Are you an overly emotional naziboo?

Thanks for the update. I'm actually glad Gordo seems to be getting his act together. At one stage I thought he was actually going to top himself.

top kek

I was being sardonic.

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

Lad he was being ironic although some jerrycucks actually believe that

WW2 was literally won and lost because of one Manlet Kraurts Autism

Do you still pay your taxes in person over in the Wild West?

A wyatt Mann was posting here just the other day, lad. He made some updated art work with colour.

Aside from that, I get them from here.
web.archive.org/web/20130103061248/http://www.resist.com/CARTOON GALLERY/CartoonIndex.htm

I'm not complaining, I like you guys even if a lot of you don't know how to take a joke.

We caught another one lads.

How have we not triggered a mod enough to drive us out yet?

Dear God.

Anyway do some reading on the predicament of the Russians at that time ,they did not have an endless line of cannon fodder, that isn't how wars work.

Don't worry I'll make Britain American too when those lasses see this free eagle on the prowl

Don't breed.

Lad, our capital has a muslim mayor. We have a muslim LORD (who got chemicalled the other day). Just saying. We can have a laugh when they're being autistic but I'm not going to throw salt in the wounds of the anglosphere.

Eagles don't prowl fam

They elected a black mayor and a muslim prez

Stay mad, Tyler.

good communist strats there fam.

The Mayor of London is hardly a position of political clout.

Yes they do, I should know

Your national animal doesn't have a penis. Think about that for a moment lad.

WAIT, HOL' UP!

TOP FUCKING KEK, AS IF NIGGERS EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR FATHERS ARE.

wew

lad…

We need to compile a list of every group we hate. Help me out.

We have an ethnic identity, we don't need "white solidarity" we have British Solidarity.

yes they do tho

Come on lad we're all anglos here

I'll breed with all the lasses in wales when I get there

You haven't left yet lads

Dickie Spencer detected

So stop using that excuse when you get the ire of the rest of the board

We'll leave it.

What's going on with NAFTA and TPP? Hope you guys don't get cucked. I'm hoping Trump does win. Leadsom as PM and Trump as president will be great. UKIP will make gainz and who knows come 2020, a lot can happen in politics in just the space of a week. Trump serves a second term, we'll be laughing.

Why? Is it not legitimate? Does it hurt your little mongel eyes to know you're a nation of vaguely western european halfbreeds?

your not going to get anyway, just sage and move on

Britian, as with everything else, is just 10 years behind the US.

:^)

I've spent the last two hours bullying American coalburners lad. Why are there so many of them all cheeki bantz aside I'm concerned fam?

Except for all Americas guns we've actually started shooting politicians while over there nigz are shooting pigz

Enjoying that internet lad?

Why so hostile lad I thought you lot loved the "bantz"

Mostly southern fatties with daddy issues. There's alot of divorce over here favoring the mothers in terms of child custody

We're all gonna make it lad

The girls I've been banting with have been absolutely fit lad. Go out and save them fam

tf you people doing? While you're stroking your guns nigz are stroking your birds bro

Actually they kind of did. The biggest mistake the OKW made was in radically underestimating the size of the Russian forces when fully mobilised. When Richard Sorge told Stalin the nips weren't going to attack he was able to move the Russian contingent from the Far East, effectively doubling the size of forces committed to Moscow and fucking the Germans over really bad.

How many have you really talked to?

You do Marxism was invented by a British person, right?

literally about nine in the past few days fam

Check this bird twitter.com/radmaddds with a spic

SAVE THEM OR I WILL RAPE THEM

Americans, when will they learn?

Women need to be holocausted, lads

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680988/Pictured-Micah-Xavier-Johnson-25-year-old-shot-12-cops-Dallas-Black-Lives-Matter-protest-killing-five-saying-wanted-kill-white-people-especially-white-officers.html

'The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter. He said he was upset about the recent police shootings of black suspects. He said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers,' Dallas Police Chief David Brown revealed at a 7.30am press conference.

You're as bad as the faggot OP.

Still not a hate crime

Mate what is wrong with you?

~>>6631343

Kike Sarah Jessica Parker with a rotted womb thinks she can get free manual labour, cannot wait til she asks a nigger up to do free work.

*kraut

fine then
>>>/fitness/

Some of them are beyond saving lad. You have my permission to rape. just be gentle with them and don't hurt them like a nigger while you do it

You couldn't even give me a (you), lad? Fucking hell.

Christ Americans are thick.

Did he die?

try harder next time, lad

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/08/why-we-dont-care-about-terrorism-in-muslim-countries/

I masturbated to the thought of a Brit/pol/ contingent going to America during the race war and I got to rape the fit ones after I shot their boyfriends in front of themBit worried lads

Are you sure you're British lad?

Took my gf to see a concert at the Cathedral in Edinburgh today lads, they sung Londonderry Air in front of a group of poppies with heavenly voices. I think it's the first time my gf has seen me tear up…

How was brit/pol/'s day then?

You best be thinking about doing that only to the coalburners lad

getting lewd thoughts about Virginia, lad. I can't help it

No, beta males, and they are being holocausted, slowly but surely in Europe they will be replaced by muslims who know how to put women in their place

You're welcome :)

WEW LAD

Kill yourself

And that's the end of that relationship

Shit.

It's good to know that you had a nice time though user.

Was the most recent shooting of a nog by a policeman not a chink?

Aye, fam. It's our great tradition to utterly bullycide our enemies tbh

I'm like the guy in Sharpe who rapes the fat ones wife except i do it to deserving people tbf

Y-yeah fam

1488 GET

Got up around 3pm, did some mummyposting, phoned the DWP and Reee'd about my ESA claim, had a wank, ate some beans and toast and now I'm shitposting

That is was the policeman not a chink?

Fake tits, gtfo

She seemed touched by it, she kept holding my hand tightly and asking me if I'm okay.

Love her tbh

shieet

MUMMY

reroll

Fuck you Redcoats, it's 5:40pm central and I see your faggot thread front page again.

I understand when the cancer is in the AM but ffs lad, it's fucking off work PM time central US. Fuck off.

smh

It's over pal

The fact this is true makes me fucki n Reeeeeeeeeee

Top cuck.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lmao.

Who else late night run?

Why didn't you just click on one of the five Trump threads instead mate?

You're not getting rid of us that easily.

Farted on my cat, lads. No reaction at all. smh

A mix of what? Two Germanic tribes?

By your logic all Germans are mixed.

You love us really

express.co.uk/news/uk/684885/EU-referendum-Brexit-Merkel-trade-deal-UK-Britain-German-jobs

Second time we've fucked the Krauts.

Oh great, this fucking cunt, filtered,

And?

Only the second?

So what were the Brit/pol/ book propositions?

B-but we don't r-really

What cunt am I, lad?

I suck at Verdun tbh lads

The first one was
NEVER EVER
Written by Rydard Kipling

The second was
POZ THE NEGHOLE
Written by Sir Peter Hitchens of morality.

(16)

Along with about 300,000 other soldiers, so don't feel so bad, lad.

Is it any good?

Wish I could run it tbh

It's fun if you have a good squad and a good sound system, but if you're used to the flashy, UI-overloaded shooters of today, it'll take some getting used to.

What does ttpw stand for?

Can you play it on a toaster?

It used to work on my toaster, then they did an update and it doesn't work anymore. Life is suffering.

Tits, testicles, penis willy.

Trip Trap Paddy Whack

It stands for
NEVER EVER

How crude

Cracked: Why Psychiatry is Doing More Harm Than Good

Check the last thread, nobody carried them over.

Here was the true 1488 GET from yesterday, very fitting.

The second one is right though.

Ttpw

The tormented pretend woman

Tigers Took Pajeet's Wife

Perfect lad, now that's the best one.

We share a country with these people lads…

Lads will smearing Leadsom work? I sure hope not. I want to believe that if they ramp up the smears it'll backfire on May's campaign.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTqgpQJkefo

If a race war broke out in America, would you go over there and help out or would you think they've got it covered?

Doubt it tbh

HOW DARE YOU BE A RACIST

Go there and rape some bitches

Leadsom has stronger grassroots support than most people think. We'll have to use the momentum of Brexit to help stem the tide of smearing.

I assume by "rape some bitches" you mean "kill black people" rather than "have forced sex with sheeboons".

They probably have it covered tbh, that being said I have nothing to live for here so I might as well volunteer if they'll take me.

Pretty fucked when the tranny is the one giving all the book ideas.

Just because I picked it out of my shelf as thin enough, and he was a rabid anti-semite, and he was a rabid anti commy, and it's a fantastic book.

'A Day In The Life of Ivan Denisovich' by Solzhenitsyn

Three guesses lad

IMPORTANT

poal.me/z085b1

IMPORTANT

Have forced sex with the good looking coal burners and defile them while Americans do the shooting lol

This is kind of a weird fetish you're shilling tbh lad.

SHOO, SHOO
GCHQ

is that going off of that telegraph article? I'm on my daily limit so I can't read it.

Promise me you'll be gentle with them lad

Lad..

Stopped paying attention to anything they say a long time ago tbh.

WE'RE WINNING BASED LADS

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/stop-gordon-browns-nhs-cuts/38
weird tbh

This is the golden age of mummyposting

I have the feeling that an American race war would spread here, so no, I'd stay put. Especially since I live so close to a Pakinog neighbourhood.

Clear your cookies. That will get you past the paywall.

And yeah, pretty much. Leave.EU's polls pretty much called Brexit, so I find their figures are more trustworthy.

I'll be loving but forceful lad. Won't kiss them though. Make them know what they've missed then shoot them kek

THAT'S NOT MUMMY

These sassy twitterholic type blacks: they are presumably the nigger equivalent of the middle class, right? I can't imagine them in the ghetto.

Your mummy a shit

She's not even a real Mummy though, if she was she might be less totalitarian

Virginia wouldn't mind that I have a tiny, dick, right?

Die in a hole.

Did based Lee Kuan Yew make some kind of pseudo Fascism work?

I love new mummy tbh lads

Mayposting should be banned like cuckporn.

Fucking degenerate cunt.

The D&C shills are working day and night.

Yes, she's probably loose as fuck by now.

Ps. kys

Brit/pol/ has been awful today

Yes, he understood his people and how society worked. A race realist and truly a great man.

This one is a real shitshow from the start

It's been a bit shit ever since the vote to be honest

Try again, be polite this time tbh.

How can a barren womb be a 'mummy'?

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/is-tony-blair-living-in-a-parallel-universe/30

Pretty much. It's not fascism like what Mussolini pushed, but he certainly forged a system where it made the people work for the good of the state and the state serve the good of the people.

The problem I see with this is that their government runs on the assumption that the dominant party will forever remain uncorrupt (or at least have so little corruption that it does not affect the relationship between state and people). As they grow more comfortable, the easier it is for either side of the equation to fail.

Summertime

Were the blacks aware of the sniper incident when they took to the streets of London?
Wtf are they even protesting lol?
Being criminals?

Its my fault isn't it?

Any excuse not to go to the job centre.

No lad. They triggered me by not being fat. Now the rape begins.

meant for

Never been here at summer is it usually this bad?

And the living is easy

Were there many student cucks with them?

God, in his infinite wisdom denied Theresa fertility so that she could fulfil her destiny, which is to be everyone's mummy

The consistency or even the existence of your grievance doesn't matter as long as you have something to shout and act like a general nig about.

I suppose there was no helping it then.

She's a cunt, lad, why do you support her?

Fuck knows, haven't been giving the smelly toerags any attention. They need to grow up and I reckon an independent trip to sub-saharan Africa, Somalia, South Africa or Haiti without an escort would do nicely. Make it a one way ticket.

Muh Stephen Lawrence RACIST LONDON COPS

I've just got a fetish for authoritarian older women.

More to the point, why does anyone on /brit/pol/ give a shit who wins the Tory leadership? This place has turned into the Young Conservative Club

A prime minister who actually takes us out of the EU seems like a nice idea.

The worst thing is, these parasites are all talk.
They'll never leave (willingly).
Even when (or if, I'm afraid to say) we leave the EU, our fucking cuck establishment is going to continue giving them all the gibs in the world, and they wouldn't be arsed to move to Europe even if they could enjoy a better standard of parasitic living there.

Listen up retard, it matters because an anti-brexit PM means we are fucked.

Yeah who cares who becomes PM

Wair for Enoch tbf

Because a shift to the right in any party is a positive for us, coupled with the fact that Leadsom is the only candidate liable to give us a fair deal. Not caring about who leads the major parties in this nation because they're not our preferred party is retarded.

i blame society and values about equality
when the athenians dreamed up democracy it sure as shit never looked like this
tfw the founders of democracy predicted that women being given the vote would = more socialist/communist like ideals and the breakdown of society

why can't the cat just lay still on my lap, lads? I am obviously stronger than it and can keep it there if I want. If it just stopped resisting it would be better for both of us. smh

NOTHING will change because of Brexit. If you think free movement of labour is going to stop then you're borderline retarded.

Daily reminder that niggers deserve nothing. Niggers always want something for nothing though.
dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2311031/David-James-Black-managers-dont-jobs-theyre-good-enough.html

I bring this up all the time when some normie plastic PC football "fan" starts being a cuck. Death penalty back, points system, more initiative and encouragement of smal business will out compete niggers and pakis and cut their numbers down.

I'd like in the future for us to push the chinks out of Africa and uplift it again so we can have the niggers go back there. It's probably more realistic for it to happen in Jamaica than Africa though.

Yeah, you're the person I ought to be listening to.

I'd rather we just did an America or an Australia on the whole of Africa tbh, lad.
Rhodes 'n' all that.

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/selection-in-schools/88
noice

well thats a given
like semites the niggers never developed a system of government independently that wasnt just the strongest most callous guy doing whatever it took to bully and subjugate all the others under their thumb

Do you honestly believe that after the talks of scrapping Schengen by the Germans themselves, massive unrest in our nation from disgruntled Brexiters and an ever widening rift between the public and political classes that they would risk that?

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/has-blair-changed-the-political-landscape-forever/87
Andrea redpilled on Blair

Glare at it intimidatingly for a few minutes. You have to assert your dominance.

it complies if I punch it, but I'm a good boy now.

Nice reaction image, it makes me think of the poster behind it.

That's disgusting tbh m8. Off yourself.

Got a couple of his books ordered. Certainly a based man to the end.

The way he deals with the press is amazing.

I don't do it anymore, lad. I was a dumb little boy tbh.

Post your face so I can punch you.

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/what-has-happened-to-democracy/77
Andrea being Nigel Farage back in 2007

I cringed.

I REGRET IT LAD

Hello, the boy from The Wasp Factory/any Eastern European children.

ayy lmao
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/08/why-cant-we-stop-this-tory-leadership-charade-and-crown-theresa

National Action have bright young minds such as the one that I have linked. They are almost certainly a honey-pot that has been created in order to make Nationalism look bad in this country. They have no idea what they're doing and they disregard any criticism, such as maybe they shouldn't wear all black and say that they're going to gas anyone who doesn't agree with them, as needless PR. They claim to know about Hitler yet do not have the faintest idea about how he got into power, otherwise they'd stop with their bullshit. They also call themselves Nazis and, as any National Socialist would know, is actually a derogatory term and no National Socialist would call themselves Nazis.

inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/neo-nazi-group-voices-support-jo-cox-murder-suspect-thomas-mair/ They celebrated Jo Cox's murder in an attempt to make Remain win because they believed that remaining would help create tension. More likely because Soros ordered them to promote Remain.

I'm not sure if I've missed anything but they are genuinely useless cunts.

you must have me confused with someone else tbh

kek

Tbh lad, punching your cat is weird.

I was frustrated, lad. I just wanted it to love me.

thats nothing
an aussie i knew liked to throw his cat at the wall/roof because he thought it was hilarious

So you punched it? You better be messing, or I'm sending round the social services.

Why must you hurt the things you love?

If a proper human had done it, I'd be shocked tbh, lad.

Get a dog champ

Dogposting from the other day was better than this toss tbf

POST BASED ARYAN MUSIC LADS

MUMMY BTFO

He'd probably kick that for being needy.

same guy liked to feed his dog his own vomit and make it chase shit while playing fetch with a lead that was too short
eventually got it accidentally run over by a car and had to batter its brains out with a brick because its body was crushed like a squeezed tube of toothpaste and their weren't no coming back from that
shits hilarious to hear in third person

Schengen has absolutely nothing to do with EU working rights and the political classes don't give a fuck what you or I or the white van man thinks.

Business wants cheap labour. Business will get cheap labour. And now /brit/pol/ is cheerleading for a woman who spent 30 years shekeling away for her masters in (((The City of London)))

It used to be a given on any Holla Forums board that the political system was completely and utterly corrupted beyond redemption. Now it's like fucking leddit. Anyone who points out that total systemic collapse is coming, that the political system is a farce and that every single politician who has a chance of getting anywhere near power is bought and paid for gets accused of "le edgy blackpill" or even worse "Who should i vote for then smart guy?!?!?!"

This is many years ago, lad. Don't really do anything to harm it these days.

Because it doesn't love me back.

watched my brother's dog, lad. Way too much work. Like it is not just walk it and play with it, but it wants constant attention. smh

What kind of dog posting, lad?

Sounds like a psychopath tbh.

Fucking faggots

Everyones dog mate,

Who are you trying to fool? You need help. Well, your pets do anyway.

more normal than a normie in my books
how normal can you be when you've spent two years as a kid living in a car with your alcoholic bipolar mum
he got super into meth a while back then kicked it and went cold turkey and now he builds barns while raising 3 kids with his fat bitch of a gf
its weird how life turns out

You clearly mix in cracking circles, lad.

Such a true statement tbh, and a good argument for women to have kids tbh. I don't get people who say they don't want kids tbh, seems like a big fuck you to everyone in your family, and is not something you can really regret either tbh

I swear I haven't done anything to it lately. Worst thing I've done is forced it to sit on my lap lie next to me in bed.

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/inaugural-annual-dinner-for-south-northants-conservatives/134

OH SHIT LADS, HELMER FUCKED THEM BOTH

The point is that Theresa has been trying to have children for many years and can't. Andrea knows this. It was a very low blow to bring this up and she's committed political seppuku in doing so.

Get some sea monkeys or a tamagochi. No one gives a shit what you do to them.

Then why does only one of them have children?

But Theresa is so old

No, I love cats.

yeah it gets weird
like one time walking through an industrial shithole and having a flock of chickens walk through the area
and they scatter as soon as a snapback anorak donned junkie pushing three prams with his kids in em tries to start a fight with me and me m8 for 'wallking on his patch of grass'
hes got his junkie hoe mother of his children with him too and shes basically a ghost in some salvation army clothes with track marks up her arms
he wants a barney and both him and his missus are pale as the driven snow while only one out of three of the little troglodytes hes pushing around arent coalburner spawn
its hard to keep a straight face when your m8 picks up a dead parrot nearby and lobs it at the cunt and splatters feathers and maggots all over the ornery cunts yobbo gob

Is there no line you won't cross?

More like she put off kids for her career and only started trying for one when she was far too old to be fertile

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/giscard-destaing-and-the-future-for-britain-in/142
Doesn't seem like she ever liked the EU tbh.

What's wrong with either of those?

Based Andrea tbh

buy a teddy bear bro

Where did the parrot come from, lad?
Is this a clever ruse?

Britain First being retards again

Bit presumptuous of you, lad…

Not really. She's destroyed her chances of being elected. The wider Tory membership is predominantly made up of older women who use their local association as a social club. They're normally the only ones keen enough to renew their subscription every year and Andrea's thinly veiled attack on Theresa are going to turn them right off.

The field was barren.

Can't that fat cunt just keep his mouth shut?

NO

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING SPIES

ABSOLUTE SADDO

this was in australia
its a dead one under a tree in the park lad, lorikeet if you wanna get technical but i doubt most lads on here would understand the image required
dead colourful bird about the size of a pigeon

LADS

Proof that she is doing it to spite may, even so people don't want may because she's insane and the majority of conservatives voted out.

MO?

GET BACK TO MAKING MEMES YOU CUNT

Andrea was so faceable and fertile she had kids despite a career in banking.

Baroness Barren Cunt May put her eggs in a bet with mother nature and lost the piece of fucking shit,

I'd STILL fuck Leadsome she retains her femininity, old Terry looks like a fucking Zombie.

thats insanity lad
and kinda gay
worst i ever got was imaging knight quests with little figurines when i was 5 where some main character goes on a quest to save the hot girl from the bad guy

dont have gimp or anything decent to manufacture sliced may mays from

Sounds like corruption befell some of your bears lad. Where they city or country bears? City bears have bad habits that simply must be chastised if they are to be your companion lad. Hope they got around the negotiating table and stopped bullying the smaller bears tbh.

Yeah lad you were born a proppah man mate! Didn't even watch cartoons or hold teddy bear parades!

Honestly I don't even know at this stage, the fucking state the youth are in.

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/neets--the-new-entrepreneurs/185

NEETS - The new entrepreneurs?

LADS

Not watching this based on the thumbnail.
It really is irritating that the only people who are brave/stupid enough to be vocally nationalistic and to run nationalist parties look like they should be called Biff.

oh i watched cartoons but the teddy bear parades never

This poster has not made a single political post in this entire thread, just shitposts.

Don't reply to him.

Sad fucking cunt. Filtered for bullying tbh

lost my sides there m8
guy in the thumbnail looks like a brummie plumber that got into politics after his favourite pub got bulldozed to build a mosque

Unbelievable. How can it be that the Czechs have today delivered Britain into the hands of an undemocratic and technocratic Euro federalist government?

How can our ancient democracy have come to this? How can Gordon Brown, unelected as he is, pretend that the Lisbon Treaty is anything other than a sell out of Great Britain?

I'm in favour of a European free trade area. I'm NOT in favour of a massive, costly bureaucracy where Britain is merely a provincial centre.

How dare we allow this to happen to our children and grandchildren, and without our explicit agreement?

History will not forget this day. I just hope it is not too late to be undone.

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/europe/192

What was that shit about her being a remainer in 2013?

Lol I used to do shit like that with my teddy bears.
Don't most children?
Teddy bears always seemed to be unisex tbh, lad, so I'm covered as far as masculinity points are concerned.

I LED THE TEDDY BEAR PARADES LAD

What's that supposed to mean, lad?

All country bears, lad. Just the bigger ones picking on the little ones tbh.

Don't worry lad. once I grew older I started playing with lego tbh

smh, lad

WEW
E
W

She's pretty based lad, but if we lay our hopes and dreams at her feet, who's to say she won't trod on them?
I being poor have only my dreams.

you're barely scraping by on this lad masculinity check, its only that unisex factor thats getting you the pass
if you ever checked out a barbie longer than taking off the trousers to check whats underneath though be wary
tfw when you and your cousins/siblings ripped a stretch armstrong in twain mongolian style to see how far the fucker stretches

This is the brit/pol/ when you go round to the weird only childs house and he tries to make you do fucked up toy shut.

This is why normalfags are desired companions.

thats cool reminds me of when i played an extremely physical game of guess who with a half-breed american girl daughter to a coal burning mother

Normalfags have no depth to their personality lad.

Alcohol, football, cheap casual std's, low education, dead end job.

That's all normalfags in one.

alcohols a borderless opiate lad im shitfaced right now as a matter of fact

Pretty degenerate lad, alcohol kills all gains in mind and body.

You described the nonce you're talking to brah

its not degenerate, that only applies if you're a filthy fucking mudslime
my minds still sharp lad but you're right on the killing the body, excessive drinkings wrecking my organs for sure

Merkel is childless and she has doomed Europe's future

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/treasury-select-committee-visit--singapore/353

ANDREA LOVES SINGAPORE

FASCISM

What were those different coloured bears called, lads?
Like the Berenstain ones (I think), but for Britain.

Fucks sake I just reflected on how I've been drinking since I was 13, and i had a great childhood and parents.

Never was an alcy but some of the lads turned out degenerate ally's.

I can't have kids in this fucking environment, my parents were fucking brilliant ffs.

Weirdos have no depth to their personalities either.

These people have low education, no job and their "hobbies" (shitposting on a Turkmenistanian goat trading forum) are just as dead as normies.

PICNIC TIME FOR TEDDY BEARS

too much nigger and arab dick and communist experimentation have converted merkels uterus into a small scale thermal biological weapon which she can unleash at any moment in the bundestag if it seems as if her progressive alliance of socialist democrats will be threatened in any real sense of the matter

Britain be a guiding light for the white race.

Except this time don't try to do it all yourselves and instead encourage other countries to set up their own noble houses with hereditary governments.

Do you know where we are.jpg

I think that's the lowest blow a woman can give another woman. I'm not sure but, as a man, I would never bring that up.

I'd bully you so fucking badly

I want to hatefuck Laurie Penny in her asshole so hard tho.

something -vanian/valian families?
or you talking about paddington? or perhaps the wombles?

pffffffffffffffft
breed successfully and you've done your duty famo
A white British child of native stock raised in an environment that ensures our culture has been thoroughly imprinted upon their psyche ensures we shall die lad

Oh no the weak alcoholic gorilla is angry lol

I've been bullied my entire life, lad. You'd be like a drop in the ocean tbh.

*never die
this 2 quid wines killing me

We neets and teddy bear tamers stick together lad. Bullies to the devil my lad

Peter has signed a contract to publish a new book on war

also

"You may not know this, but last week we had British troops in Ukraine"

That's not a spic pepe, lad, that's just my dirty blond with reddish strands moustache tbh

Think I made the nigger one for cuck posting tbh

The question is simple, do the mongs in this thread actually have personalities?

Do they? No, no they don't.

That's true tbh

TODAY'S THE DAY THE TEDDY BEARS HAVE THEIR PICNIC

So lads, some kinda good news.

I work in a really huge Tesco Extra and deal with newspapers and magazines in mornings and nights. We sell 2000+ newspapers a day on average.

The New European? We received 185~ to last until middle of next week. Today, we sold [b]six[/b]. Keep in mind we sell hundreds of every other newspaper, even very niche ones. I remember we always sold a few dozen of The New Day. But The New European? Just six.

I know I don't, but at least I still function as an actual person.

Andrea opposes HS2

What did he mean by this?

DER FUHRER SINGS BRUDERS!

well considering their buyers market is wealthy militant marxists im not surprised in the least that their paper isn't even worth the paper its printed on

They were picture books, but I think there was one of those still image cartoon, story type things for it too.
A load of bears of different colours, who'd go for picnics and stuff.

Oh shit. rip

no idea sounds like carebears to me
i was more of a frog and toad child myself

six

Not an alcy lad, never was. But we STARTED drinking at 13, and that was a 100% white with decent parents group.

Add niggers and worse into the area and I want to fucking bail, gives me panic attacks to think of my kids in a worse situation than me, notwithstanding the violence of youth, had a decent adolescence.

this shit lad

Wtf is this shit, and why are they stocking it in tesco (other than them being massive globalist kikes)? Is it new? Is it published or promoted by the EU?
These fuckers are all so desperate to shit all over our nation.
Fuck all leftists, tbh.
Every one of them who gets mauled by one of their errant pets deserves no pity from us.

Going to bed tbh. There better be some more happenings while I'm sleeping. Stay safe, lads

Because Tesco thought it might sell and decided to order it?

That's generally why supermarkets order anything.

HOW DOES HE DO IT

Did Roosevelt actually invent teddy bears lol?
That's one of those retarded things I've always sort of thought.

its called
BLOOD MAGIC
lad

Lad we know you are posting at least one other ID on here, so we won't say goodbye.

PHRESH PRINCE CHARLIE BANTER

nope
we got teddy bears made in Britain and German states as far back as the 18th century lad

Regarding newspapers, another thing I noticed is all the papers shilling May, shitting on Andrea, or just neutral to both. Shame because I believe the papers, especially the front covers, had a big impact on the Brexit vote.

I think my explanation of them being a load of globalist snakes is more accurate.
It didn't sell. Only a retard would have thought it would. Ideology comes first for globalists.

Newspapers taking a side in the tory leadership contest isn't as important due to the size of the electorate for the position.

How's that going to matter? The Tory leadership isn't a public poll.

vocaroo.com/i/s1PXtXCsiD3K

Fuck off

awwwwwwww poor bully getting twiggered :(

its still kinda sad i think that we still have to put all our eggs in the tory basket
it really is the lesser of two evils always unless ukip gets more power soon because Britain First and NA arent gonna graduate from strawman and inflammatory kraut lovers anytime soon

Forming a political ideology around nationalism is pretty stupid tbh

*Party

not really depends on the kind
CIVIC NATIONALISM
and Cuckswell obviously arent any sort of solution
romantic nationalism is the sort that i believe suits Britain i cant see ethnic nationalism doing anything besides tearing the this blessed Isle apart in scots vs english vs welsh vs irish rows eternal

It should and can be a value of all parties fam but to have it as the reason for your existence and as your core principle makes you simply unelectable tbqh

Why the fuck does the UK even have so many shitskins? You didn't even have slaves or a border with a brown country, yet you have about the same white percentage as the US.

george soros isn't a an american

but we'll do what we can. I've been gone a few days, and all I can say is
RACE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao nice bantz lad

Nice to see another American who is a retard

well we could always center it around the monarchy
a core tenet that includes a precept that the monarchy Must not remain politically neutral and that their involvement in the affairs of state should be increased
romantic nationalism centered around the restoration of the monarchy to a seat of true power
hell its better than being subject to a collection of career politicians taking backhanders from israel and the saudis

kek
comparing our %87 white Britannia that doesnt share a border with mexico to %63 white america that classifys hispanics and arabs as 'white' cant compare famo

The sentiment isn't wrong tbf, how the fuck did this ever happen on an island nation, we went full fucking cuck.

Centre it around economics lad. Safest binary to reach concordance through as we've seen through leftism tbh

Indeed infiltrating the current parties isn't too bad an idea bro

well economics is super simple stuff to anyone who hasnt taken a crash course in marxist ideas about the transference of capital
nationalisation with a healthy mix of privatization fixes most problems off the bat

My mistake.
I'll give you 15 years.

"White" Hispanics are not white this is coming from a burger white hispanics are swarthy cuban niggers

Lad…

we know that but your census bureau counts them as 'white' so even that %63 'white' is an overestimation
you're gonna be outbred in two decades fam by mexicans

Darude Sandstorm

Pixies - Where Is My Mind

Actually found it lol.

Lad…

god fucking bless you

thank you so much user

and you, thanks

Reminds me of Ulrich Schnauss

It has to be done.

What kind of area is this?

Seriously reminds me of this.

The nations, not so blest as thee,
Must, in their turns, to tyrants fall;
While thou shalt flourish great and free,
The dread and envy of them all.

Now that reminds me of this.

I cant wait until your faggots economy collapses this year because its simply going to be delightful

rude

That's not very Civic of you, lad.

all im hearing is

soon lads soon

Come on, lad, there's no need to be rude. You do remember Dresden, right?

C'mon lad its not their fault they're british

I'm holidaying in the USA right now and I love it, I even met a yank who could banter. They aren't all bad lads.

Ill raise you a london blitz sir and if you want to make this a shitflinging competition may i remind you both sides of the argument have veritable most monumental king kong proportions of turds to launch at one another and its a discussion best not inflamed due to your own personal feelings of inadequacy

15 years to get your white population down to where we are. I agree the US might collapse though unless Trump saves us.

Im a burger we own the anglosphere m8

kek
200 years of immigration havent done to Britain whats been done to America in the same amount of time
truly as an island nation we are blessed by our surrounding with bountiful yet freezing cold waters that niggers and semites just seem to freeze up in when they fall in
meanwhile we swim in the north sea in naught but trunks and are none the worse
americas got a land border with an entire continent of half breed Spanish/Portuguese indians and niggers
much worse than ol' blighty famo

Lad… I'm sorry for you.

I want nothing more than for you to be correct, but the left can bring in so many… and so quickly. Heed my warning to close your border lad, because the UK leadership has no intention of doing so.

id sooner suck a turnip than a bratwurst you're terribly misguided on my heritage smeghead
im so British ive got the endogenous genetic diseases of our population

you're a top queer. she's probably already scouting for a partner who is actually a man

i always shed a tear when i imagine our true anthem roaring across the moors and fields of our land on that one night of the year every year

you were probably raised by a single mother tbh

nope
mother and a father both biological, dads a roman catholic and mums an anglican
went to an anglican school and came out an atheist
parents been together 26 years now unbroken and thats a rarity with their generation

Have you heard what modern Singaporeans are like, though? People who have worked in managerial positions in multinationals there say they hate hiring local workers because they're as thick as shit. Some of them don't bother showing up to job interviews.
As we must admit the Chinks built a decent civilisation without White help, so aren't nigger-tier stupid (or, in eastern terms, Filipino-tier stupid ((seriously, they think trashy ghetto culture is something sophisticated to emulate))), it's probably down to the Asian love of "cram schools". Also it could be that expecting the state to provide a job for you ends up being just as bad as expecting the state to provide benefits for you, if you can't be bothered to work.
Something to say for encouraging critical thinking in schools, and allowing a free market, even within a fascist context, then.
Perhaps the Vietnamese commies have it right, a free market "at the bottom", more state interference as businesses get bigger? Mind you, I think the Frogs do something similar, though not quite as commie, and it's caused loads of their businesses to stagnate, as once the number of employees exceeds a certain number, they have to obey a mass of extra regulations.

Is Theresa May literally the Whore of Babylon?

nah too old
no babylonian punter would pay a silver shekel for that dried up wrinkly old snatch

Based British culture. If the Russkies can still celebrate a fag, so can we.
Also the original version from Round The Horne was funnier.

didn't ask for a blog about your life fam. that's eerily similar to my family though, except I went to a catholic school and I'm catholic

context helps on tibetan yodeling echo chambers such as these ive found
catholic? i hope you prioritise your queen and country before the jesuit cuck in Rome currently sir

Do you have three siblings lad?

4 but 3 of them are dead
one elder sister and three younger brothers and two of them died of genetic defects

there is no contradiction in being loyal to the Queen and being loyal to the Catholic church, despite what taigs will try say
I have no requirement to be loyal to Francis, he is a cuck and probably a heretic too XDD

Sorry to hear that lad, if I count my mum's miscarriage we're the same except my dads stock is really strong so those who made it out of the womb are still alive.

got nothing to do with taigs, my dads one
its quite simple are you loyal to the Pope in Rome or the Queen of England
thats all that matters m8
which one do you prioritize over the other?

that question and your answer is really the only difference between whether or not catholics got a little bit toasty in the town center for a few hundred years

kek
my dads a host of biological fuck ups and defects
ive inherited most of them unfortunately
genetically thanks to the doctors knowledge hes descended from a very pure bloodline of celts that got mixed with viking colonists at one point
and that caused a very rare strain of arthritis to run through my bloodline
my mums a pure english mongrel though, anglo-saxon, nordic, norman and celt all got thrown around in her bloodline
hell her maiden name was an extremely rare european one that basically meant a specific kitchen servant in medieval england so her family at best guess is common peasant muck well back into the 12th-11th century AD

If the pope said "stop paying taxes to the UK government" I could just tell him to fuck off. If the Queen said "convert or get toasted" then I'd choose the toasted option.

it depends on the situation and in reality there isn't any contradiction between being Catholic and being British, Britain has been Catholic for most of it's history.

what the fuck did you just say about me you little Brit?

decent answer
we were certainly the vaticans little lapdog for the years between 351 AD and 1550 AD
but before then we worshiped the solar cross and Taranis and Toutates
even the Christianity we originally followed in Britain between the years of 100 to 300 AD was crushed and stamped out by the vatican because we ignored their canon laws and that made us 'heretical'
you're right there is no need to reconcile religion with the crown as long as you would sooner die than commit treason against the Crown
but hey parliaments up in the air aint it, sure wouldnt mind a successful re-enactment of the 5th of November while Blair, Corbyn and Cameron are in session

hello

Are you a foreigner?

na mate just woke up

nice get

The quads tell me you're legit.
Carry on.

dead as fuck

No one is up at this time, except for productive people who would be on their way to work.

At least it's the weekend…

They're still repeating this fucking smear job.

I really hate the press lads.

They're the ultimate parasite class.

Lad when you've been with your gf for a long time you get to confide in her knowing she won't judge you harshly

When you get one you'll understand.

Government dashes hopes of second EU referendum in e-petition response
archive.is/Wuq9N

FUCK OFF, 48%-EERS

Yes, indeed. Wish we still had the ability to sue the press for libel without the establishment and their lackeys squawking 'Freedom of speech!'

That seems strange seeing as it is majority Chinese.

It's certainly an interesting point if true.

For fucks sake even Are Nige was smart enough not to give his opinion on the leadership contest, knowing the cuckservative membership will be turned off by it.

I dunno, that's not been my experience after having worked there for 7 years. Then again, I mostly dealt with civil servants, and their Civil Service has to be one of the best in the world. Puts ours to utter shame.

I've heard of this, yes, though I'm not sure how prevalent it is. We pretty much get this rubbish back home in Blighty as well.

What do you think about Helena?

BUSTY
U
S
T
Y

How is that a smear? She's right.

I think she's a nice lady and a dedicated wife and mother of a man I very much respect, and would invite her over with her husband and family for tea.

Reminder the vast majority of the Tory membersip is a bunch of old fogeys who statistically voted for Brexit.

Leadsom will win, the globalists last dash for hopes will be extinguished

If only all British women were like her

I've done this like 3 times now. Wew.

I know it's frowned upon to mention the current the year but welcome to 2016

theboltonnews.co.uk/news/14608895.Woman_39_pounced_on39__and_knocked_unconscious_in_savage_attack_by_up_to_10_men/

this must be one of these post Brexit racist attacks

DELETE THIS

I'm surprised they actually reported the race.

Wow, what a surprise, it was a black guy.

Never underestimate the old bastards disposition for a "safe pair of hands", especially when it involves their pension funds and their overseas holiday homes.

Archived.

archive.is/Uqw3E

>>6630899 >>6630967
idiots that can't accept the truth

Patton was right. we fought on the wrong side

BASED BRILLO MAN

Just a shame he seems to be anti-Leadsom, though. At least he isn't shilling for May.

Also, reminder to tune in at 10 am tomorrow.

This cunt strikes again

When women fight their own is when you see them at their worst.

Wasn't she the other one that defected from Leave to Remain? (not that stupid Baroness pig, that is.)

Whens the vote by tory members then lads?

archive.is/0TVMS

Yes the same cunt

Yet another faggot snowflake. Yes, Alan, I'm sure you do this country a great service by promoting sexual perversion and encouraging others to engage in such conduct. It's also the literal truth that people with no biological children of their own tend to be more selfish in their decision-making.

twitter.com/AlanDuncanMP/status/751539430175956992

archive.is/clrrp

Andrea Leadsom sparks row over 'motherhood' comments
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36752865

Fucking faggots always seeking validation.

As you say, if you don't sire your own, then your connection to the future is more tenuous. Is it really that hard for these faggots to understand?

It takes guts to join the female sex, knowing that it will cause you to have a 1 in 3 chance of being rape and face daily misogyny.
Brave as fuck.

No, lad. I'm only using this ID.

wew

Frankfurt School was given refuge in America after they fled Hitler.

I've been sleeping, lad.

DO IT

hungover tbh lads

it's a pure hatchet job. The Yids getting more and more transparent, they must be getting desperate…

SHILL FOR LEADSOM

WEW, LAD

WEW, LAD

It's rather exasperating tbh; all it takes is a single, inaccurate article, and the whole world will turn against the person.

What do we think lads? I mean, of course the MSM will carve Leadsom apart for this BUT its fairly obvious its a smear, and smears didn't help use lose Brexit.

Furthermore, the Tory party membership I imagine is more composed of people who think motherhood is a good thing. Maybe this'll backfire as the media is drawing attention to May's barren nature?

I'm just glad the cucks have shut up about trying to force a second referendum, what with this and BLM to virtue signal for

thanks m80, two/three months away though damn

Lads, after nationalism becomes the prevailing ideology in the west, would it be possible?

the only "row" is within their kike media circles

HMG just slapped it down (see )
, but having them rage about it would distract them from the Tory leadership run.

Gives us time to shill against May and campaign for Leadsom. I imagine Nige won't just disappear either, so it should be an interesting summer.

Oh now I wish that the shootings hadn't happened, the twatter salt would be endless.

Why is he such a faggot?

For u

wew tbh lads.

WEW, LAD

Fauxtruism is a terrible disease, once someone is infected they'll cuck themselves to their grave.

THE SUN STABS THE CRABB
archive.is/L9QhG

twitter.com/TheSun/status/751713006002855937

archive.is/2pdAN

Yes definitely. That's why f-to-m transsexuals should be ostracised for being the CIS WHITE MALES they have chosen to be.

It depends on how many traditionalists still reside in the Tory party. We all know a lot of them are poofs/"alt right" nowadays, so it's hoping they can be outweighed.

Truly a principled and intelligent man.

lol. She's right though. Don't become someone else's wage slave. Use your free time wisely. Biggest mistake I ever made was working for somebody else.

I doubt there's -that- many alt-right faggots that have tory membership. I imagine it's mostly old people who are members from the good times since passed

Lads, how do I get my gf out of the NEET lifestyle?

Millenial scum.

UK develops new form of diplomacy after vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36749993

Jokes on my parents and grandparents. I didn't want this life anyway.

how to get NEET gf?

UnNEET yourself first, lad

Well said.

HAHAHA, I told those faggots to deal with it, now they're going to have to really deal with it.

Impregnate her.

You want her to work or go get "re-educated" at a university? For what?

Here's hoping. But remember that they had a big recruitment push a few years back after they realised their members were dying.

And if you are young and support the Tory party, chances are you will be "alt-right". I hold more faith in Old Labour voters than the shobbos goyim that would replace the Traditionalists.

So special, I'm sure the country would collapse without this man.

Basically, NOT AN ARGUMENT.

How long 'til Owen dies from the poz? He looks a little pale in this.

O-OY BURGER IT WAS THE JEWS, STOP D&C YUROPOOR!

Does Owen have AIDs for real or is it pure memeing.

Your just as faggy as him SA.

a pregnant NEET serves a function lads

WEW, LAD

Don't be a bully, lad

Not long.

Nice try, still an obvious shill.

Just look at his gay face.

Who's the gay one again?

Friends of friends

I'm at uni, so not exactly a NEET

Don't know about that yet, lad, I'm only 20

why are english women such ugly trash?

Get off your ass and fix it yourself nigger

SA is more the faggot.

I'm not a bully.

they had to throw that cheap shot in the end didn't they? Almost a fair story from the bbc.

National Action is a Trojan horse. They work with Firestarter Media and give your info to the security services.
But d

Kind of want that green one.

Yea green is pretty fit if she cleaned that rancid tongue lmao

how low are your standards?

Because they know they don't have to try that hard to get a Paki or Somali.

thats been said alot
know which thread all the NatSocs hangout in? I have a paper due in 36 hours on who voted for Hitler in the Weimar Republic and my uni's system is down for the next 18 hours
looking for academic references if anyone wants to throw me a bone

Mate you're an actual homo who saved pictures of 'qt' boys and probably jerks off to them, maybe don't comment on how unattractive girls are.

ridiculous amounts of make up/hair dye and accessories but on the other hand doing the bare minimum to maintain themselves in every other way. Yet amongst the best looking models and actresses you'll find women of British/Anglo stock.

Also, you're looking for the dyed in wool lefties and student types.

This thread is a bit
CIVIC
for that m8, try Deutsch/pol/ or get in contact with some members of
BASED NA

What's wrong with her, lad? Just get rid of the green hair and the yellow stuff on her tongue.

There is a Natsoc thread on 4chan. Why did you reply to me, lad?

kek horrifying isn't it?

Poor bastard has a bowl cut/mullet combo as well.

At least I am not him

underrated topic wow

Ah, here he comes to passive aggressively hoover outside my door. Little does he know I already woke up. smh

WEW, LAD

Remember when our Nige called out the BBC on their home turf? That was awesome.

It's rather pitiful tbh

i dont browse halfchan
i replied to say alot of anons have professed their wishes to breed and seed the greens ones bun oven

Im with you on this one, been speaking to a couple of the organisers for a while now, they seem quite sound.

I know everyone is 50/50 about NA but it beats sitting on my ass every day complaining evey day on the Internet, I want to do something anything. Maybe if people put in the effort to help cultivate NA past the reputation is has gathered so far we could make it a better group to join.

so long as you give a fake name, uses Tutanota you can bail at any time

Which goes by the name CBB

we should all take turns tbh. May the best sperm with tbh

STAY CIVIC

that sounds like paki talk to me lad
either that or take your creampie eating cuckold fetish someplace else famo

Why even fucking live?

I did notice after he called the audience out, he got more claps as the debate went on.

It felt like an "oy vey the goyim know, switch tactics" moment.

fuck sake tbh

green hair is SJW-tier m8

kill yourself.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3681675/Why-s-Chris-Evans-obsessed-stripping-public-faces-historic-claims-sex-abuse-biographer-DAVID-JONES-reveals-s-long-troubled-psyche.html

Lol fuck off already

filtered.

Oh my god! A hair colour!

I'd smash both of them tbh lad, what are you some kind of faggot?

lad…

He doesn't seem to understand how quickly and easily the police in the US could accomplish that if that was their goal.

Based Civic Nationalism though

This is no way to treat an user with a serious case of feels

nothing wrong with a bonk or two lad just dont breed with the feminist socialist cunts

wew…

Yes I get that it means they're probably mental but doesn't make them look less attractive.

Lad, they're shit in bed. Lazy bitches too.

What a nonce tbh.

the best ones were abducted by the vikings and we were left with the mingers

Poles are not civic enough tbh. For the uninitiated it will look like I'm dating a "white" women.

wew

how does this pic make you feel?

Unprofessional but civic.

DELETE THIS

I'm completely disgusted, but not surprised, it's in the blood of the Anglo to be racetraitors and cucks.

She looks Jewish tbqh

can confirm that the selfish meatholes like to just lie there and make you do all the work
then complain if you 'werent good enough to get them off' when the whole experience was like penetrating a microwaved real doll

You sound a bit salty that we're the master race

Couldn't give a shit tbh.

Kek, keep telling yourself that, you would never have won a war against any other European power if it was just a 1 on 1.

we attended every crusade and paid every tribute and obeyed nearly every papal bull
by comparison France set up an anti pope twice and had the grand master of the knights templar burned alive without a papal trial because he didnt wanna pay back his loans
France also disobeyed the call to crusades and invaded Rome a few times we never did that

It's just fact lad, no need to deny the truth.

do me a favour
compare us to the rest of Europe and we come out squeaky clean
everyone else has failed harder than Britain and they're jealous because of it

Source?

fuck off m8

I just used to slap em around, really hard across the face and ram my nob down their throat, jizz down her throat or over her face and then leave. Really unappealing and uneventful sex tbh.

Yes, read any history book.

Kek, this is completely false, the Anglo's are the same as niggers and other subhumans, there's no people in the world who are lower.

Feels good man

You sound like a nignog talking about white people

The same thing happened with Farage too.

The cartoonists exaggerate their features in an attempt to make the politician appear grotesque, but in the new paradigm this simply makes them more memetic, raising their power level.

I understand that your educational institutions aren't up to the Anglo standard, but I had no idea they were this bad.

Stay triggered Liam.

And now you're letting all of those former slaves enslave your own sisters and daughters, yes, they're all "gangraping" (implying it isn't completely voluntary) your women, and you're helping them.

Christ. We're not saying the rest of Europe are sub-humans, just that we're superior. Why so insecure?

How vague. Stop arguing like a cuck and give an example.

Nailed it fam. You can tell Jews by their smile. It's almost unnatural to them, instead of smiling like any normal human would, they open their mouths and squint their cheek and eyes to try give off the impression they're smiling.

The Boers, and the fact that you needed the rest of Europe and America to save you from the Germans, twice.

This isn't how you debate.

Yank LARPing as a Kraut detected
how does it feel being totally historically irrelevant in the face of the might Pax Britannia

Looks like they are in pain tbh. I love Luciana Berger.

I'm coming into the final stages of proving you can fuck a woman sensible, the subject is a lesbian i befriended then fucked, she's currently growing out her side shave and she says she now feels "confident enough" to start wearing normal clothes instead of large mens shirts and jeans. Still not ready for a dress though but it's only been a couple of months and tbh her hair is still fucked so it would look weird anyway. I'll admit she was already pretty redpilled on race (Part of the reason we started hanging out so much is because her area got flooded with the London spillover and she only feels safe around non whites when I'm around) so it was easier from the start. She's dropped basically all her feminist ideals except she wants to keep a part time job even if she ever gets married. She also still likes girls (Obviously now admits to liking guys too, i suspect she, like most lesbians, kept to that 'identity' for the special snowflake value) but in my experience all women are at least a little bi so that's not much of an issue.

I'll make a traditional woman out of her yet though lads. You just gotta be strong and assertive enough (while maintaining that protective/caring bit) and just about any woman will fall into their natural role. They really, truly, don't want the beta orbiters they try to turn men into, most seem to actually hate their nu-male creations IMO.

I thought you krauts liked concentration camps

They never put other white people in them, only shitskins and kikes.

What are you on about then? Europe was constantly warring with each other before Britain got involved

What about all of the French people they used as slave labour?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_labour_under_German_rule_during_World_War_II

kek
yanks arrive late to the party everytime then try to claim all the credit
besides im pretty sure we were saving the frog eating french and the toilet scrubbing poles why even bother i dont know

and it must have felt great to grow fat off the riches of China and India while Germany and France were bickering over scraps of dirt in Africa/Noggerland

Daily reminder that in the war of 1812 we burned Toronto to the ground

But the Germans never did to other peoples what you've done to them, you're the same as Jews and niggers.

Yeah, they saved you with their war supplies, the same goes for Russia, if it wasn't for the yanks you would have been conquered.

What about the Boers? we BTFO after they turned their backs on our agreement when we helped them beat the nignogs and we did beat them one on one.

Yeah, cos that's how it happened…

What a simplistic view of events. I suppose you wouldn't mind Argentina taking the Falklands back either. I don't give a shit if somebody's white or not, if they're trying to weasel around and one-up over our interests then fuck em.

You sound a lot like non-whites who try to guilt us about being better than them

express.co.uk/news/uk/687693/man-mistakenly-given-hundreds-thousands-money-council-thought-reward-God-jailed

You know calling us jews and niggers has no effect right? I own a mirror

You acted like the little kike puppets that you are, and completely unjustifiably invaded them, and then preceded to act like the subhuman scum that you are.

No, not really, why would I?

Der ewige Anglo.

No, they were mostly women and children, read a fucking book some time, would you?

It's just the truth lad, you are the same as the niggers and Jews.

Don't

It's either a honey trap or very well monitored. I know at least three who have signed up and are now awaiting trial for promoting hatred. Additionally, most of the members are spergs.

Lad we burned the White House down. The very symbol of Yankhood, engulfed in a torrent of flame.

Doesn't get more symbolic than that lad.

Oh yeah? YOU'RE the same as niggers and jews! How do you like that?

The Yanks shortened the war and probably made the post war outcome a little more favourable but to suggest the British Empire was about to lose and a then non power like the USA saved the day, particularly after the British securing the Atlantic, Africa and air superiority is clearly farcical.

Read a fucking book nigger.

You realise that the Germans killed more white people in Poland than we ever did?

And? We were fighting a war against their men who were rebelling.

Sorry that we're the master race, lad, it would be best for you just to reconclie yourself to our superiority.

Stay triggered, Liam.

No, without them you would have been crushed like the bugs that you are.

even had the time to pay a guy to sit down and paint it so king george himself could get a feel of how it burned

Maybe, but we still got canada's capitol we're comin for london nextto liberate our anglo brothersyou better be ready for the freedums bong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Britain
..whoops

Kek, this is completely false.

So you're worse than the Germans in every way imaginable.

No, you're subhuman filth, and you will die out like subhuman filth, by miscegenating with niggers and pakis, or should I say, your women miscegenating with niggers and pakis.

Kek yeah
Britain retook Burma, Britain retook Singapore
Kuomintang and Mao retook China
Yank/Jap warfare consisted mainly of island hopping in mosquito infested shitholes the navy could easily pound into partial oblivion before the ice cream ration eating yanks even stepped on the shore

Lads someones triggered

How exactly were the Germans going to invade lad? Dig a fucking tunnel? Kek.

We're responsible for how Germany is today, not cuckold Germans and kikes. Sure, whatever. The war was a mistake and shouldn't have happened, most sane people who've looked into it know that, I'm not being held responsible for it though. Get the fuck over it, Germany should get over the past and concentrate on uncucking itself TODAY.

Yeah, go cry for the niggers as well who we did it to.

So why do you care about white Brits taking territory but not white Argies? (inb4>argentina>white).

Yeah now put it back into context of what I said, you idiot.

Done with replying to D&C who doesn't even have any arguments tbh.

It's a beautiful painting.

maybe pop a few hundred thousand into them submarines to invade
oh wait thats right we invented radar and turned them into giant submersible coffins
depth charges and radar turned u-boats into a sport akin to shooting fish in a barrel

Have you not heard of Operation Sealion?

I'm British also and even I can see you're being thick. To belittle America's contribution to the war is pathetic. Yes, there was the chance we could have survived and won without them but it would have taken many more years and many millions of lives.

That alone exceeds the Boer deaths

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Uprising

I've got some bad news for you laddie…

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/

It's the most well known "neo-nazi" group in the UK, the media have ran documentaries on them and interviewed the founder.

Joining NA is the equivalent of signing up to GCHQ's list willingly.

>newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
savage

Honestly thought I think it's just a kike larping as a German to rile us up

Y'know why that is though, right?

Poland has regional intermixing on wider scale keeping the gene pool fresher, Britain is an island, there's gonna be interbreeding.

It's why the royal family looks so derp, it's also why they got a commoner in so the children wouldn't be genetic mutants.

Kek
fam posting on here without hiding behind 7 proxies is signing up to GCHQ's list willingly

pack your bags and stay on the move like me and they'll never catch us

The plan which relied on the Battle of BTFO to succeed? Yeah lad, you might want to crack open a history book yourself.

I wasn't saying it would have happened you twat. I was responding to PMK's inability to conceive an idea of how Germany could have invaded.

You only need 10k to avoid inbreeding, couple that with the ability to travel and you find out just why you're wrong.

What's next? "The vikings stole your best looking women"?

kek, the spergs of Europe are salty over us voting to leave the EU. I'm gonna laugh when those kikes and some of our cucks go to Germany where the rest of the cucks and shitskins now live. PARASITES OUT!
archive.is/nB0Jv

smh

Understood lad, I'm a little touchy at the moment due to this Amerimutt raid.

New thread lads

We only do it out of love lad

Krauts should be thankful we're helping them collapse economically so they'll have the conditions for a NatSoc revolution tbh

If you're north of the country just go down to Bournemouth, bath or to Wales. There's enough genetic diversity amongst British people in this country alone (no that doesn't include you xenos, fuck off).

So is Owens fucking Jones, it doesn't make either of you not retarded

You mean that invasion that didn't go ahead because we'd secured both air and sea superiority? Yeah, digging a tunnel is legitimately a better idea than trying to go ahead with that after losing the Battle of Britain.

Didn't say I didn't like her but she is a commoner.

Best looking actors are white mixes, American/UK/Scandinavian/Slavic, of course they change their names so you never know, but you can look it up.

WHERE DA NEW THREAD AT

I would say why are you lads letting some booty blasted gimp get on your nerves with the "le Anglo is le subhuman" meme and derail the thread…

But this is Brit/pol/, one rare Ginnie and a trap poster and the thread is fucking doomed to a cruel fate of bump lock.

It's alright lad. I'm just a bit tired of all this D&Cing when now is really the time that we should be supporting each other

Should have added, everything else in your post was literally exactly what i said anyway, they shortened the war and gave a more favourable outcome.

I see. Apologies.

If you looked at her lineage you'd realise she is not a commoner.

So your only retort is "I think mixes are better looking search for the proof yourself"?

there was a similar ruling in france, that there is no such thing as 'native french'. that was actually a legal ruling though not just MPs showing their support for there being no natives here..

whitegenocideproject.com/french-court-rules-that-native-white-french-do-not-exist/

I just get the feeling it's 19 year olds and wannabe intellectuals who are clueless about geopolitics and waiting for another Hitler to come to Germany. Nationalists with a brain in European countries are happy for Brexit and don't give a fuck about WW2 and the Boer war aside from rememberance day out of respect for fighting men.

The fact of the matter is if any of these European countries were in our positions they'd have done the same things to defend their interests at these points of time in history.

It's not derailed.

Shills have upped the ante after Brexit. Truth is Europe and the anglosphere are happy for us and are on a roll with momentum. A few shills and retards chuck in their worthless opinion from time to time.

I'm sorry too lad, the "lol ameriga le saved u XD" shit gets me fired up.

That far removed, yes she is, although I speaking more from a genetic point of view than anything, she's good looking because she hasn't been interbred.

Nah fam, it's find an actor you think is good looking and check their lineage, guarantee you that even British actors have french blood in them.

Americans are so fucking stupid

Exactly
if histories taught us anything its that the plebs dont revolt unless they have to spend hours waiting in line for bread they have to pay for with a picnic basket full of bills

lads new thread where

Thanks for volunteering to make it.

Their baby is going to be adorable tbh

Jews played the Jew, (1) Jew

Making one now.

Why do shills think pushing this will want to make us sully our blood? Lmao

I bet a successful brexit its going to be a boy and it will commit rape at some point in its life

plz no barth

I love you

NEW THREAD HERE

It's not derailed because it's always derailed.

"Yank Cancer is leaking across the pond again edition"
I hope you guys see the shills who are taking over your threads to D&C us slowly.

Tfw I've got an ex-"alternative" girl to dress traditionally and respect most traditional values, but she still won't let her hair go natural, and she's got lots of tattoos which she won't remove (she says because of the cost, but I don't believe she would if she could easily afford it)

Is it faggy that this is such a big deal to me? It will always be a sign she can't accept reality and I'll never feel I know the real her. I could never settle down with that and not bring it into my family, no matter how much I otherwise like her.

It's thinking way too far ahead, but if we're to have children, how could I expect them to stay away from the degenerate rebellious lures of the media when their own mother still colours her hair and has tattoos like an edgy teenager?

It's depressing that this seems so often the case with "redpilled" girls from my experience. Lots are attracted to here because they are looking for a new identity, and it's stronger in girls because girls crave attention more. Such girls are likely to have been drawn into degenerate teen subculture beforehand for the same reason, and it can leave them permanently broken.

Kek

Eh, Cubans and other Latin Ams can be white. Only the ""white"" Puerto Ricans are unanimously blanda upp'd

How could someone even keep it up long enough to fuck that thing? Jesus.