MASTER RACE REPORTING IN

Other urls found in this thread:

rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm
archive.is/4xeFQ
archive.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make autism great again

THERE IS NO SHAME IN BEING AUTISTIC.

go against the world! you are better than them!

You are all going to jail for impersonating autists. This is a serious offense.

you are a terrorized member of the MASTER RACE worldwide 4 BILLION eye-sight television camera guinea pig Communist Gangster Computer God MASTER RACE!

this is part of my master race idea.

soon will come the futanaris. everyone will be a full package futanari (if they want to be)

You've got autism alright.

When times are easy, people tend to stagnate. Tough times bring out the most of our ingenuity. Since everything will be """okay""", wouldn't humanity stagnate? How would you address my concerns in your autistic fantasy world?

Oh no, OH NO NO, you fucking didn't just diss my futanari uptopia, NO YOU JUST DID NOT.

really you son of a bitch? really? I'll have you know the the superior futanari autism master race will never stagnate because it resides on a level of reality that you are currently incapable of percieving, I TRICK YOU NOT! it's so great and there's vegan frozen yogurt everywhere and everything is awesome and everyone can just be free and it's GREAT.

ALSO ALSO, there will be plenty of "tough time" in the after hours. so the futas will do fine.

that's a yes. okay got it.

updated

soon will come the futanaris. everyone will be a full package futanari (if they want to be)

autism master race

autism

Autism =/= retardation.

I'm a strong believer of the Neanderthal autism theory: rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm (although I don't agree with everything on this page).

People like .webm related definitely have mental problems, but autism is either not the cause, or autism causes them to be stressed/mentally ill due to isolation (being an autist in a normie world). It's amusing, cringey, and a little sad all at the same time.

Stupid autistic fucks. You'll never succeed in life. You'll never get to fuck a real girl and have real feelings for her. You'll never have real friends either because of all those burgers shove up your ass.

NORMIES ARE KING.

everyone ITT got VAXXED

The only time I was ever vaxxed was after I was already showing signs of autism.

I understand how he feels, he just doesn't know how to express his emotions because they are very strong emotions.

I would say that this individual is so overwhelmed by these emotions because they are capable of a deeper spectrum of stronger emotions than normal people are.

I think that absolutely EVERYONE is retarded. normal people are the least retarded, hue hue REEE retards are the most retarded, and autism people are right in the middle in some really good ways.

also, the persons face is totally normal. they shouldn't listen to people on the internet that just do it for trolling. eating healthier and doing exercise would do them good, but face = totally normal. really, I mean.

okay keep telling yourself that

archive.is/4xeFQ
archive. is/L9opF

You disgust me. You may never see this, but if you do, take a look at this: So, when I was in grade four and five, I helped out this teacher. She was an LST teacher, and she was with this boy named Jack. Jack had autism. He couldn't speak, but he was surprisingly well at expressing how he feels. Like they say, actions and reactions speak a thousand words. He had barely any friends, because they'd always avoid him because of his autism. I would always help him and his LST teacher with anything I could. I would do things for the teacher like set up activities for Jack, refill his water bottle, because the teacher had to watch him, I would read to him, and try and help him in any way I could within the classroom. Despite being unable to speak, he was, like I said, the best at expressing emotions. He was in my class for my two years in grades four and five, so I was able to help as much as I could. He opened up a door I never noticed before: my understanding of other people. I used to be one of the people who avoided him, but when he was in my class, I ended up getting used to him. People picked on me for being friends with an autistic kid, but I didn't care. Jack opened up my understanding of other people and their disorders. Just because people have a certain mental disorder, like autism, ADHD, ODD or ADD, doesn't mean they can't be a good person. I hope the best for Jack, and that he can get through life in a happy, healthy way. We are one in the same. Whether someone's black or white, straight or gay, male or female, disabled or not, we are all human, and we should learn to quit putting people down just because we can. We need to respect people. How would you like it if someone was throwing racist and offensive comments at you? It's rude, right? How do you think they feel when you throw a racist comment back at them? You'll leave them feeling the same way they made you feel. Humans are a rather intelligent species, but they're always at war with each other. Whether it's full-out combat, or a random argument full of offensive comments, you have to think, 'Is this really the right thing to do?' Once you say something, it's not taken back. Same thing goes for the internet. If you type an offensive comment, and later on, delete it, Google still has it saved to their servers. You really have to think if you're doing the right thing by commenting something offensive. Put yourself in your victim's shoes. How would you like to be trampled over like a piece of trash? It doesn't feel good, right? Just to add this in: You're hearing all of this from a 12-year-old girl that has ADHD. I believe world peace is possible, if we all just try and notice what we're doing to each other.

we all got picked on user. normal bastards are evil.

didn't read lol

bump

bump

cluhzungle

is this robinho de niro?
he really got fucking old

mustard race!

Master Race Bump