Nation wide police strike/policeboycott

Blue Lives matter
#PoliceStrike
How fast would liberal politicians and jouranlists change their tone when police start refusing to protect San Francisco & Silicon Valley from black Rioters? I think it's about time cops nation wide start striking an boycotting serving black neighborhoods. Let's MEME this Holla Forums

Yeah, no we don't want martial law thanks, Mr. Soros.

We want Trump to get elected you fucking moron

It's funny until you have to explain to them how you had an unfortunate boating accident.

I'm all for cops going on strike, easier to replace them with people who will take the job seriously rather than see it as a way to attack and kill people without getting into trouble.

Cops are the only thing preventing us from killing the con artists scammers murderers rapists etc. Fuck them all. That sniper is a hero. Lets work with the blacks and get rid of the federal government.

The federal government will not exist in a year. Mark my words. States are gonna run their states the way they want to. Later tpp. Later george soros. Later hilary chump. Later Ronald Cliton. Enjoy hell fags

Its a fake election. Ronald Clinton is controlled opposition. Lets start forming militias (ALL RACES INCLUDED) and get rid of these fucking evil fucks

The key is confidence. Thats why your masters rape you every day. You never believe. Believe in a reasonable world instead of masturbating to this chaos and it will happen. Alleister crowley is a dead faggot. All of his followers will be dead faggots in 365 days. Rip satan. Rip jesus. Rip cia. Rip jews. Rip muslims. Rip kings and queens.

Long live the new leader of the world - you.

b69e97

Stop being useful idiots so we can have nice things. Trust me. The government is afraid of you. If you fuck this up humanity is finished. Ignore all propaganda. Ignore whatever the stickied here tell you. Ignore the cia and mossad shills trying to control you like pawns with useless manmade words. Kill all evil. Good is running shit now. We have people on our side - trust me - but racist faggot hate pushing morons are not going to have any place in the new world.

Im just continuuing my post. You basicaly just screamed "im a virgin"

Does me replying to my post hurt your brain? Im gonna do it again. Im here to deprogram you virgins.

Ronald Chump is controlled opposition. There are fucking pictures of him with the Clinton you fucking cia faggot.

All cops are pigs and should be cooked in an oven. Ill be sure to eat you pig.

Remember to support #AllLivesMatter.
My posts on reddit get immediately deleted. They don't like this
And yes it's spammed with #blacklivesmatter2.0 crap but ignore it.

Haha you posted a reaction image hahaha you just announced to the world that you are a virgin who supports a cia puppet candidate reality tv star hahahaha you little virgin loser hahahahahahahahahaha

Lets do a pol poll and see how many morons who support fake candidates have had sex with a girl : lets do this boys

Fonald Wrump is a fucking friend of the Clintons. Cops are pigs who would murder you to protect George Soros. Deprogramming initiating now ♡•♡♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•♡•¡¤¡¡¤¡¤¡▪♡○♡○♡○♡○♡○ you are now free. You can think for yourself. You are no longer a cia mk ultra puppet. You are no longer a mossad pawn. You work with and for good people now.

I already said i get enjoyment out of pissing off cia/mossad. I laugh when you evil fucks die. I laugh at the thought of your children crying because their traitor parent died like the scum they are

Dude, I hope you have a home invader today.

Omg you owned me. Ronald chump is controlled opposition. Form militias with black men and destroy the feds. Everyone disagreeing with me is cia/moddad.

I lead the league in triggerings of lettered agency faggots. You traitors are done. You get so triggered when i remind you that you wont exist in a year :-)

Im a free man. Im replying to myself. I can say what i want because im free. This post is making you jealous. Your jealousy fuels my will. Im takin over this mother fucking world.

guess the idea of a police boycott pissed someone off.

Guess how many cia mossad agents live to see 2017? 0
Fake election. Prepare for your judgement. The new world doesn't want you so commit suicide now traitors

Hello alphabet soup friends, you have time to shitpost on this Mongolian scribbling post with everything going on at the moment?

Im an american man. Im not hiding anything. Oniggermuslim can kill me if he likes. I am not afraid of anything because im a free man. Overthrow this illegal government. Anyone telling you to do otherwise is a murderer working for the illegal evil government.

Holy shit he still doesnt undestand we have IDs on this board and we can all see him samefagging over and over again

Your entire family is gonna get cancer cia faggot. Cia spotted!

I announced that i was replying to my own posts. You said words to try to hurt me. Words do nothing to me. They only do things to you because you are a cia faggot with a 2 inch long dick.

A DILAPIDATED Boat,at that.

ITT: WEW LAD

Im replying to my post again becuase it pisses off the cia who wont exist in 365 days

Shill. All jews post reaction images to draw attention to the post. Fake election. Ronald Clinton vs Hilary Trump. Vote Overthrow 2016

BLM are cooporating with the government in order to force Martial law.

Shill spotted. He said the fake election is real. Burn the shill. Everyone knows the plan is to overthrow the government instead of letting the kikes rape us with a new puppet.

Shill. Ronald Clinton, the man who hangs out with Hilary Chump is the real deal. He isnt a fake candidate in a fake election run by literal demons. You are all so smart. I pledge allegience to the cia and satan. They are my god. I am not going to torture all of them for eternity.

Do crazy people and/or shills really think this is effective and not just obnoxious? I mean this is the equivalent of walking into a Communist political club discussion and screaming about how Hitler was right and that we should all nuke ourselves before becoming Red. It's not going to convince anyone.

The only people posting on this thread are bored. I'm taking a shit right now. But I do admit it's always amusing seeing someone spill their autism all in one thread.

The police are protecting BLM. They are the enemy

holy fuck schlomo, there's being unprepared and then there's not even studying the material.

Why are you talking to yourself, Schlomo?

most of those liberals have private security in their gated communities. if police go on strike it will just be regular whites that will get fucked