EpicNameBro on Brexit

EpicNameBro confirmed for globalist Zombie

And here I was thinking this guy had some rationality, although I imagine his views are influenced by how much trouble he had bringing his nip wife to the USA

Pretty stupid tbh, do you want to alienate people with your shitty views?

tl;dr, guy known for being rational has surprisingly shitty views

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop giving a shit about cancerous e-celebs.

No fucking clue who this is

Do I need to say anything?

Who's this fucking retard and why are you such a big goy that you ever gave a fuck about a cunt named "EpicNameBro"

So they plan on brainwashing people by using LPers now? Goodness gracious. Surprised they didn't get PDP.

I kind of agree but these e-celebs have a lot of followers and thus have a lot of sway over people. They are trying to make these sentiments mainstream by having "big name" people push them. I want to ignore it but also know that ignoring it will not make it go away. That said, the Hillary stuff is a big deal and shouldn't be slid. This is the conundrum when fighting sjws.

Dark souls guy mostly.

Oh, then what the fuck is BLM? Or Trump? Or Hiliary? fuck you faggots. You are so fucking boring.

The dude was an idiot from square one, he is bad at the game and is playing Hearthstone now.

Were you seriously expecting someone who chose the handle of 'epicnamebro' to be anything but a cancerous faggot?

E-celebs aren't inherently cancerous but this one definitely is

I'm actually pretty confident that this meme is being spread by shills in an effort to stop us from supporting any of the non cancerous e-celebs. If they're not a leftist or a subversive cuckservative type they're ok imo.

Eh, I can understand why Holla Forums would enforce it, but come on Holla Forums. You have more intelligence then a bunch of jew puppet weebs, right?

Commented on it yesterday. Was pretty dissapointed to be honest. You'd think he would have learned, having lived in Japan.

Gotta virtue signal y'all

You play video games on the internet for entertainment, you are not a fucking political spokesperson and it's not what people watch you for

do yourself a favor and kill yourself you braindead shitheap

whoa, crazy

Didn't really surprise me, he already complained about muh gender roles in an earlier video. Same with A German Spy, I stopped watching that kike when he started whining about Trump. There really aren't that many channels who either have reasonable opinions or simplsy enough decency to not talk about politics at all.

consider suicide

Sounds like a real pice of shit. It's like America but everywhere why would you want to leave?!?

Shame. I used to watch his Demon's/Dark Souls videos.

BTW, he's a race mixer. His wife is Japanese and they have a child together.

At least he did something decent with his life. Still a nigger beta white faggot.

We need to defend our women!

non-whites are becoming cops to kill us, as proven here: 8ch.net/pol/res/6631742.html

NOOOOOO NOT ENB
FUUUUUCK

I guess I shouldn't be surprised though, I'll bet fuggin Vaati and TheSunlightBlade are remainfags too

OP is either incapable of nuance or just putting on the standard "everything is black and white, let's scream about it" act that everyone on Holla Forums does so they won't get called a new

In terms of where a country is going to be two or three decades from now, yes. Duh.

Literally never said anything like this.

Yes, and the point of the video was to discuss whether it is or not, and to present his argument why he thinks it is. For the conceptually challenged, this is not the same thing as trying to demoralize people by saying "give it up goy, defeat is inevitable", which OP makes it out to be.

Literally never said anything like this. He said he thinks it's a good thing but also sees why people think it's a bad thing.

I agree in general but Marcus is an exception since the draw with him has always been his personality and serious discussions more so than his gameplay. He also didn't say anything that was particularly controversial. I think (and hope) he's wrong that globalism is inevitable but this video on the whole was much less annoying than you made it out to be.

sage
sage for loser bumping his loser shit

Not one of the jealous muh e-celeb shitters. Just don't think this guy is as popular as you think.

Don't ride the Tiger: it won't work

Why? Because the Beast will not be exhausted, it will not collapse and lead you to victory over it. The master race will not rise from an economic social collapse over the slave races that feed from your works.

Why?

Because Shitskins can live in the WORST conditions imaginable forever, comfortably.. They have no problem with this. It's jealousy that drives them to cry about white privilege, not ambition.

While the rich get richer (Jews and their goy prostitutes). And the whole world will become India once again.

And the Nordic/Aryan race will be mated out slowly as you bitch about how things use to be. The only solution is to go Beneath the Planet of The Apes. The only solution is to genetically modify your grandchildren children so they cannot mate with the beasts. Then they will want to eat your children and call them mutants. So you will have to make an Ebola chan blood goddess and kill them.

All other attempts will fail, unless Hitler comes back with nano-bots thanks to the Japanese.

can't wait to slaughter these numale hipster faggot redditor fucks

I can't fucking understand it.

Riding the tiger doesn't mean passively accepting the situation. It is a spiritual and moral revolt. You are only suppose to do the bare minimum to survive in the modern world.

And no, the shitskins wont live in shit conditions. Because a collapse of the system means we're suddenly allowed to forcefully fucking remove them.

This guy hasn't been relevant in years. It should also come as no surprise as most people in the "Souls" community is cancer.

Pathetic nigger just can't admit that he doesn't like Souls anymore, so instead his going to make shitty political videos

Kill yourself Marcus

Just another celebrity who thinks their opinion matters on a subject they don't know shit about. And why wouldn't they do it? They got a horde of fans that will defends their worthless opinions to the death.

Why even waste your time listening to milquetoast Youtube commentators? You're better off using that time getting some quality faps in

Dude, what the fuck

Pick one.

Spoken like a true moron.

literally who

You are a massive faggot

May Hillary's crooked fangs rip off OPname's tiny genitals and Charlie Sheen hump his butt.

What a retard.
What an absolute retard.
/oven

May Hillary's crooked fangs rip off OPname's tiny genitals.

Won´t more views help him stay relevant, if only just a little.

I never followed any gamergate shit or whatever this is

There is only one eceleb I care about and he is confirmed for Holla Forums.

Go back to facebook or reddit to talk about useless bullshit, faggot.

This.

S
S
S
S
A
A
A
A
G
G
G