Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) continuation thread part 4

Archive of old streams: youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
Chatlogs from suicide stream ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
MEGA archive: mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Chatlogs JSON: my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
Thread 3: web.archive.org/web/*/8ch.net/b/res/6620811.html archive.is/NJuIU
Thread 2: web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html archive.is/1accI
Thread 1: web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html archive.is/lA5Le

EDGELORDS AND SHITPOSTERS WELCOME

Regroup

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr
youtube.com/watch?v=ZutBGJMrehc
my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
twitch.tv/lukecallahan
quotev.com/story/5880021/The-Killers-Sister-oc-Ben-Drowned/6
americanow.com/story/social/2017/01/12/cops-struggle-stop-clip-girls-live-suicide
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111988/Katelyn-Nicole-Davis-12-livestreamed-committing-suicide-cops-t-stop-video-shared-online.html
perezhilton.com/2017-01-12-girl-suicide-facebook-live-police-remove-video-copy-georgia
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/katelyn-nicole-davis-12-year-old-kill-herself-suicide-livestream-video-live-viral-cedartown-georgia-a7523666.html
ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
youtube.com/watch?v=2peb5L2fhtM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m18s
google.com/search?q=fyad
youtu.be/6ybm_TN1Fzo
youtu.be/hEHBasyUCW8
youtu.be/DGMIPxIynFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Svis9ppZx1s&t=1s
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8
s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/99/d0/14837147072399764364/14837147072399764364.json
my.mixtape.moe/oldciw.mp4
live.ksmobile.net/live/queryinfo?userid=1&videoid=14837147072399764364
link.to.m3u8
tubeoffline.com/download-M3U8-videos.php
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
epochconverter.com/
youtu.be/Meqv_D1IppM?t=1021
youtu.be/Meqv_D1IppM?t=2446
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Mental_Illness
instagram.com/10kfran/
ghostbin.com/paste/a32ms
ghostbin.com/paste/jdcxo
youtu.be/uiz_5LWdH2M?t=62
ghostbin.com/paste/og698
youtube.com/watch?v=2oQ8q_X4eDY&feature=youtu.be&t=1410
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224
youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117
youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410
youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs4hIa6e_c&t=11m48s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what? who cares? shouldn't this be in /cow/ or lolcow?

This is the Aunt right?

That poor girl. rip.
F

May as well post what I found on him, maybe someone can go further.
Name: Anthony Lee Rogers
Email: [email protected]/* */
Address: 1310 Dunn Rd SE Silver Creek GA
Zip Code: 30701
State: GA
City: Calhoun

His email has been linked to 4 database leaks: Myspace, Modern Business Solutions, SC Daily Phone Spam List, Last.fm.
The above info is from the Modern Business Solutions leak - no exact address.
The Myspace leak contains passwords hashed using SHA1, converted to lowercase, and only the first 10 characters.
Anthony's is 22D917674E2D785A920CB406CA0CAFDEE75DF31A which converts to '1cowboy' (this doesn't work on the accounts I've tried, but he may have re-used it somewhere…)
If anyone has the last.fm database, this may have another potential password.
I think this may be him - whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr
Not sure, though, could do with confirmation.

take it easy, legion

[Dec 14 16:52:36] what
[Dec 14 16:52:57] ok
[Dec 14 16:53:03] do u have sc or fb
[Dec 14 16:53:45] do u want my sc
[Dec 14 16:54:06] is: tab550
[Dec 15 18:11:06] oh
[Dec 15 18:11:09] oh
[Dec 15 18:27:59] hhhhh
[Dec 15 18:28:33] how many bro's u have
[Dec 15 18:28:58] ok cool
[Dec 15 18:30:00] u r 13
[Dec 28 18:12:19] hi
[Dec 30 13:26:19] work work work
[Dec 30 13:26:21] haahhahaha
[Dec 30 13:27:10] how old r u
[Dec 30 17:49:20] she gonna die
[Dec 30 17:50:45] ya bro
[Dec 30 17:51:54] ya
[Dec 30 17:53:42] u angry me
[Dec 30 17:55:07] hahahahhahahaha
[Dec 30 17:55:19] go
[Dec 30 17:55:21] go
[Dec 30 17:55:35] hahahaha
[Dec 30 17:57:10] hahahahhaha
[Dec 30 17:57:17] plz do it
[Dec 30 17:57:31] do it
[Dec 30 17:57:57] do it
[Dec 30 17:58:14] ya ya ya
[Dec 30 17:59:58] ya
[Dec 30 18:00:16] hahahahahaa
[Dec 30 18:00:24] الله اكبر
[Dec 30 18:00:38] ya
[Dec 30 18:00:44] @Hamdi Bachir
[Dec 30 18:00:54] she's die
[Dec 30 18:01:07] ya
[Dec 30 18:01:27] ان لله وان اليه راجعون
[Dec 30 18:02:53] 😢😢😢😢😢😢
[Dec 30 18:03:24] hamid where r u from bro
[Dec 30 18:03:29] morocco
[Dec 30 18:03:41] dallas
[Dec 30 18:03:50] it is ur gf
[Dec 30 18:04:22] chfti chno 3mla brasha
[Dec 30 18:05:41] rani swrt lvideo
[Dec 30 18:05:53] ajoutini fl facebook
[Dec 30 18:06:00] bach nsifto lk
[Dec 30 18:06:28] facebook dyali Ab tarik
[Dec 30 18:11:07] ان لله وان اليه راجعون 😢😢
[Dec 30 18:12:31] بسم الله الرحما الرحيم الحمظ لله رب العالامين ملك يوم الدين اياكن عبد
[Dec 30 18:13:31] وايانك ستعين اهدن صرط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم
[Dec 30 18:13:59] غير المغضوب عليهم و لاضالين آمين
[Dec 30 18:14:14] it's real
[Dec 30 18:15:14] 😢😢😢
[Dec 30 18:15:17] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:22] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:26] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:29] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:31] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:36] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:39] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:17:23] ya
[Dec 30 18:18:03] hamid wslk vidro
[Dec 30 18:18:05] video

ISIS has gone too far this time

literal sandnigger

Explain more about that, please.
Did you found Alexa?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZutBGJMrehc

TO-DO
Grep chat logs for Luke chats
my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
Find Twitch account / confirm twitch.tv/lukecallahan

No, someone posted those on a 4chan thread. Apparently it's a conversation with Dolly, but her comments were removed after her account was taken down.

I'm reporting every time you make a thread.

nice MEGA link you got there, would be a shame if it got deleted.

Is dolly catfishing herself? Is she behind the ben drowned profile and not alexa?

Please, give me a link of this thread.

It's gone.

Same as last time bud. ==Test your might!==

Barbra Streisand effect. Don't hurt yourself

Alexa (Ben) is the only thing missing in that case.
Please, try recover more about that.

That you, Luke?

Does anyone recognize what site those comment pictures came from?

I'm loving your panicked responses. Must've took a long time to upload that data.

you're not OP

Probaly, Quotev.

I'm shaking with fear. Please STOP

Probably.

lol

The only thing that comes up when googling "sally and peyton quotev" is this short story about them, Ben Drowned, and Slender Man.

If we can find the person who goes by "Sally and Peyton" maybe they can help with info about ben drowned

Didn't see the YT link before, gonna report those too.

BTW, you're a monster.
americanow.com/story/social/2017/01/12/cops-struggle-stop-clip-girls-live-suicide

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111988/Katelyn-Nicole-Davis-12-livestreamed-committing-suicide-cops-t-stop-video-shared-online.html
perezhilton.com/2017-01-12-girl-suicide-facebook-live-police-remove-video-copy-georgia

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/katelyn-nicole-davis-12-year-old-kill-herself-suicide-livestream-video-live-viral-cedartown-georgia-a7523666.html

Yeah well if you don't stop mister. I'M GONNA REPORT YOU TO THE CYBERPOLICE!!!

You're wasting your time. You're too late. You're efforts futile. Everything is out there and it will stay. I'm sorry if you don't like it. loool

you're not OP

you're fucked luke

dubs of truth

AYYY LMAO

Also bro we're the heroes here that's what the story was a few days ago nothing but the cops can't rid the internet of her suicide video

Now it's all about her abuse! FUCK YEAR! 3 Days and it's a different story.

She was enslaved by a criminally negligent drug-dealing mother; beaten and molested by an alcoholic stepfather; ignored by her biological father; and finally manipulated by an online pedophile "boyfriend." That some people would like to sweep her under the rug for good is hardly surprising. She made this stuff public for a reason.

what exactly is going on in this thread anyways. tl;dr me

check post above u

so are you trying to expose her abusers?

Pretty much.

general fagottery, gathering info to stem vengeance

p much. not really exposing. just collecting online info around her life.

YES.
SOMEONE FIND THIS ACCOUNT.

sounds interesting

Dsmn, when you put it that way… I'd rather leave it up so people can see the truth.

If you scroll down the page of this short story, there is a button to add it to your favorites. You can see the number 13, I thunk that is the number of users who favorited the story. Is there a way to see the usernames of the people who favorited it?

I feel like I need to expand on this. My personal goals are to bring to light as much info as I can surrounding this young girls suicide. I'm not condoning witch hunting or anything (justified or not) I just want to bring as much audio/video/social media posts into the public domain and let people make up their own minds.

There's other anons who claim to have data that they're hoarding because they don't want people to witch hunt. Which I fundamentally disagree with. I think if someone put it out there it should stay there. Especially in a case like this.

You kinda are…

I don't think anyone in this thread is tipping off law enforcement. Not like they give a fuck anyways if you watch the interview with the polk county sheriff it seems like they would be more than happy to just let this go.

But with the youtube channels and interest from bloggers / etc it's warranting a second look.

How so? Shit about her sexual abuse which has been accepted by numerous family members? Or luke which has been proven by chatlogs?

I'm not telling people to attack people for something I made up…

I do not know…
Please try find.
I can't.

The Media and such don't want to draw attention to increasing suicides, youth suicides, shootings, depression etc etc, they'd rather just blame videogames or the internet, because if you started looking at things it'd make people start to have a hard look at their government and corporatist mindset of the upperclass, and how its not interested in helping the majority of the public.

Yeah this whole thing started with the creepypasta angle.

The more and more you get into it the more you see she wasn't this delusional creepypasta girl

Yeah I've been IMing AB tarik, the asshole likes the infamy. Sends screen-caps of friend-requests by angry FB mob

lol he didn't really do anything

and he recorded the video of his "cyberbullying" and made a video exposing himself as a "cyberbully"

he's a try hard wannabe internet hate machine

ghostbin.com/paste/u7h3g
Literally said do it 3 times….

Implying any chan edgelord wouldn't have done the same thing given the chance

he got wat he wanted after all

i missed the past 4 threads and got no idea whats going on, tldr?

Yes, In one of the streams she called him Tarik the net freak

yep he got his lulz

I think he's the youtube channel tab550 is his too
it's all in spanish or morrocan degenerate language and the guy behind the camera is a squeaky little faggot

copied from last thread:

She was twelve and was crushed under the weight of her shitty life.
She was neglected and treated like a slave by her drug addict / drug-dealing mother.
She was beaten and touched inappropriately by her alcoholic stepdad, who was shown the door only when he started touching her younger siblings as well.
She was overwhelmed by her two younger siblings, who she was supposed to take care of and keep under control while her mother was out doing her thing for hours on end.
She was basically disowned by her biological father, who wouldn't drive two miles to see her. He ignored her completely and walked away when she tried to give him a hug in a store. He wouldn't visit her in the hospital when she OD'd in November.
She had no real-life friends to speak of. Her only real friend moved out of state a year before, and she was such an outcast in her school that it'd been arranged for her to transfer to another one after New Year's. She was bullied and made fun of at school, too, the whole bit.
She had a seven-month online romance with a boy who later turned out to be another girl tricking her for the fun of it.
She was taken advantage of by an online pedophile, an adult male who became her next "boyfriend," a guy who jerked off on camera and tried to get her to do lewd things for him.
The online pedo guy broke up with her, and she hanged herself the same day. The final straw, I think.

ty

Link to video / time?

This is literally every instance of him in dolly's chat from the 38 streams…. not much

youtube.com/watch?v=2peb5L2fhtM&feature=youtu.be&t=6m18s

based user thanks

It's still a witch hunt, I'm sure you're not gonna find Luke before the police and prison system do.

The prison system will definitely take care of him.

no
it's not a raid. Although it can branch off into one or several, it is much more than that.

yeah uploading is so costy dont do that please shlomo

must be luke
clenching your anus, you butthole?
feeling the heat hehe

scholar and gentleman sir, merci.

So she was dating yar yar and he had her kill herself?

That's exactly it – she wasn't crazy. She was driven to it by the people around her. That's why her family wants it all to go away.

At this point, I wish the actual suicide vid could go away. I sure as hell don't want to see it again, now having seen the stuff that led up to it. I watched it when everyone was still saying it was a fake. Seeing it again in context would be soul-destroying now.

But it's out there, and I don't think there's any way of putting it back in the box.

The more important stuff is in the other streams. All the reasons are there.

Agreed. Just a random dickhead. Let's not give him the attention he obviously craves.

Dude how is it a witch hunt?

And the prison system / law enforcement isn't going to do anything

In the chat logs he plays a game with her to guess his age "higher" "higher" "higher" "lower"

Then goes on to say how she looks so much older and then goes on to say he would have asked her out if she didn't ask him. Then he's constantly begging her to skype and acts really possessive over her angrily asking whos she's calling etc.

Then you have katelyns account of their skype chats. Idk what else you want.

Dudes not going to jail. Especially without the skype videos. Which don't exist.

OMG internet is srs bsns. All he has to do is delete his online presence and move on with his life

Are you retarded?

Reddit did this for the Marathon Bomber.

Reddit picked out random brown people with backpacks…. Not confirmed fucking internet friends

We SJW nao. Maybe Holla Forums can help you on your white knight crusade

And you're done.

Please don't threaten my Mega archive ;_;

You make me sick.

Don't worry about him, he's just upset…

LONG LIVE YOUR GLORIOUS ARCHIVE

let's catch you up

Dysnomia, did you not see my previous posts? Like WTF? A permanent ban and I didn't even report his links, what would be the fucking point of reporting them??

Here is my post that stated I was on your side.

see

Your VPN seems to be working fine. Stop posting pedoshit.

So fucking what, I want to know why he used his emotions to make a judgement and not facts.

HEY! FUCKING ANSWER ME!

Fine, I don't need to browse this piece of shit anyway.

cya.

trips

Said this in another thread:

I don't think the guy should be threatened or physically harmed. There's a case to be built against him. We need to gather as much evidence as we can, whittle it down to the most incriminating stuff, and present it in such a way that is easily understandable by people unfamiliar with the case. Bring it to the attention of the press and the police.

. . .

But I know what you're saying – It's pretty unlikely that he'd actually do time.

He's from a fairly wealthy town. He was in what looked like a cavernous room in that stream that was taken down from YouTube. If that's his parents' house, then they've got some money, and could probably afford a decent legal defense for the guy.

That said, I think it's still worth bringing his activities to people's attention in the way described above. Maybe something will come of it. The guy should at least have to register as a sex offender for the shit he pulled with this poor kid.

Are you talking about the stepdad or the fake "boyfriend"?

Whenever he goes for a job the interviewer is going to search his name and see everything ITT, if any of his current or future acquaintances should do the same, so will they; even if no legal action is taken there will still be consequences.

The "boyfriend." Sorry, should've specified.

So you guys are goin after the guy that was what like 5 years older than her, not the dad or mom?
Alright.
Stop referring to her as a child she was an attention seeking whitetrash retard. She was old enough to give consent to the 19 year old.

She was twelve. He is nineteen or older.

Age of consent is 16, bro.

inb4 this thread derails into pedos vs anti pedos over aoc

Are you fucking defending the Sex Offender Registry? Seriously, Americans deserve all the shit they got.

well fuck me I didn't think she was 12 she certainly doesn't look it.
I agree this shouldn't turn into an aoc thing I just think the parents are more worthy targets

That could've prevented this.

Oh yeah, Luke was the only reason she killed herself, she would never think of that if it wasn't for him.

go back to r/the_donald alt-kike cuck

Not the only reason by a long shot, but likely the last straw.

stop trying to derail

Sarcasm for what.

Fuck you senpai

Nobody owes you shit. fyad

What kind of English is that?

You're right – The drug-dealing mother and the kid-touching stepfather are arguably more culpable than anyone in this whole sad affair.

But that doesn't mean that the child predator "boyfriend" should be left to skip away without a care in the world, though. One perp at a time.

WTF just grab the mom first, then she'll tell the police where the Stepdad is.

lmgtfy
google.com/search?q=fyad

This is specifically why I don;t like telling people to kys, because you never really know who it is that will commit suicide.

>google.com/search?q=fyad

All that time spent on being sarcastic. You could've just told me.

I guessed it right, before I saw the definition asshat.

lol just stop.

laugh at yourself, troll.

i g2g ttyl

So, this info is available on

But not Tumblr, Instagram and Github, right?

Would help if it was everywhere, even ZeroNet.

yes

justice4katelyn.github.io

when?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID ATTENTION WHORE NEWFAGS STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS BITCH.

reported

WEW that was edgy.

gtfo

ALL
THIS
SALT

you're a troll and you probably have no life or family

Don't reply to page 1 trolls, just ignore them. We've learned to deal with them by now.

This is now a LauraB Thread.

Kill yourself newfag.

i wish i could fuck her sexy dead body LOL.

Apparently Luke was confronted about Katelyn by a person on January 6th.

Have anyone here archived this video, or do we have any method to access deleted vods?

Oh shit

You have to contact the channel owner, then they can recover it themselves.

Not sure what reaction you want. You're impeding an investigation btw (or attempting to).

Also, I noticed the Laura spammer never has new stuff to post because he's a fake pedo.

BACK TO 4chan AND Reddit WITH YOU FAGGOTS.

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Thanks God she's dead

What are you doing?

Holla Forums is the headquarter of the Katelyn Investigation. We've already accomplished a lot these last 4 threads.
Go back to your /furry/ thread or spam threads while we actually do something important here.

I wouldn't say posting pics of a dead 12yo trailer trash girl is "Important"

I like to piss off moralfags like you

Prove it or GTFO.

die in a fire pedo

You really think you're pissing me off, but i'm just reporting your posts.

Thank you finally somebody fucking gets it.

LOL LOL LOL and LOL once again oh my sides that has to be the most edgy thing i have ever read all night.

Well there was the Slenderman stabbings. The girl was obviously mentally unwell, the family ignores it, the support services ignore it, the government ignores it. Until she almost murders another girl, and THEN she gets the help she needs, but its too late now because shes being tried as an adult.

And of course the internet is to blame, not the fact society and the government as a whole doesn't really care about people. Just find a scapegoat and blame that.

I guess on photo of her face is enough for identification.

Awwhhh poor baby you gonna cry wwwaaahhhh wwaaahhhhh i need my safe space from those nasty pedophiles and Hebephiles wwaaahhhhhh LOL.

Keep saging retard

Keep feeding the troll attention yummmm i love your butthurt it taste so good LOL.

Hope you guys succeed.

Who gives a shit about age faggot.

This

Holla Forums is back, baby

we internet nao

Bubba does.

see>>6629875

well fuck this nigga I thought he was just a pedo.

Buba is a faggot.

that aint no 12 yo cleavage ive ever seen before

HNNNNNNG

checked

You don't have anything better to do, sorry for your mom, such a dirty soul.

once you make this thread autosage, are you going to spam in the new thread that will be made as well?

pls stop what do you want?

stfu

probably will, the autism of the pedofag knows no bounds

okay, happy?

Pedofag was probably molested as a child. That's why his morals are so shit.

the only reason you would be butthurt enough to spam like this is if you were, in fact, a pedo. Lrn to basic logic fgt.

You have to forgive your abusers, not for them but for yourself.

new thread, autist welcome if he wants to waste away more of his life:

thats stupid, bitterness and hate keep the heart and soul alive.

he's using a script

lmao gib me 5 minutes
this has to get 300

or 350?
dont rememba

You don't really believe that.

Of course I do, I never forgive anyone. If anyone abuses me I either avenge myself or cut them out of my life entirely.

no script
im good at this

good at being a raging autist, that is

You're only hurting yourself.

If you're not using a script then you must live a sad pathetic life if this is how you choose to spend your time.

keep crying

lmaooo

what a great skill to be good at

I've lived this way for my entire life and I'm just fine.

That's part of the healing process

good

No, no you're not.

fucking lel

How so?

Its sad that underage spammers have decided to attack a decent thread with a purpose.

I advice everyone to not reply to him, just ride it out and the mods will eventually delete the spam and ban him.

spammer is new as fuck, he doesnt even know when autosage begins

He's spamming a single thread, a single subject that he could easily hide. He's mad at "moralfags", people that exhibit empathy.

Is this faggot serious?? LOL.

I know. He's wrong, plain and simple.

That's ignoring the problem. He wants to talk but he doesn't know how to express himself without hurting too much.

He was, that or he was a sexually attracted to his peers and became fixated on that attraction as he got older.

He probably liked grown women but he'll always feel something for children.

we page 2 baby

you got more work to do

One step at time dear child

Give me a fucking break retard.

not all, just most; either you are a kid or you act like one

So you're an adult who spans threads he doesn't like for what will be 300+ posts. Thats even worse.

could your taste be more shit

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

I mean there's no point in saging anymore

Now I can see….

You are just jelly LOL.

thats what everyone too stupid to understand something says

Your boy Trail likes to fight

youtu.be/6ybm_TN1Fzo

youtu.be/hEHBasyUCW8

Also changed his YT account to abass trail, the changed it again 13 hours ago, been uploading some odd stuff

youtu.be/DGMIPxIynFs

Prove that it's bullshit, tell me why a grown man would save pictures of little girls on his comp.

I'm guessing s/he's using them as masturbatory aids

Yeah i am just gonna leave pic related here back in the day it was normal for adults and kids to be together you people only have a problem with it now because your all brainwashed.

It's not meant to trigger or insult you, I just want to help you. To help you, I need to know your story. Why you're really spamming and lashing out, it looks like you're hurting on the inside.

Why not talk?

your buddy is gonna burn faggot

lmao he's spamming the other thread now

top kek, does he not realize we can just make another one if he finishes?

I'm a pedo as well, and 2017 is the present, modern day. Example, nearly one hundred years ago, we arrested people for drinking alcohol. Now we don't and we tax it to stimulate the economy.

We put limits on who can drink because we saw it was harmful in the long run.

do it and I'll spam
lifes good

I appreciate your kindness but why should people like me talk to people like you or anybody else here when we are told countless times to kill ourselves?.

I'm a pedo, I understand you.

because you should kill yourself faggot, you're the ones who barged into this thread and shat up the place

Ignore the extra voices, bro, I just want to talk.

See that THAT right there is what i am talking about also really?? shat up the place dude we have been here on Holla Forums since it was first created we were here first before you Redditfags. .

Hi my name Is Erick Johnson

I think the reason people tell you to kill yourself is from the sole reason that you go into random threads and shitpost/spam with malicious intent, not because of your sexuality.

Hello, Anonymous, would you like to share your story?

fuck off already, go and shit up some other thread

That was funny.

Well at least someone does.

See, now we're getting somewhere.

If being told to kill yourself on an imageboard when you act like a raging faggot is too hard for you, maybe you shouldn't post here.

No i am talking about people in general who say that.

I will hunt you.

LOOK UNDER YOUR BED, BEFORE YOU PEDOPHILES ARE GOING TO SLEEP.

wtf

thats life, people will always hate you as long as you disregard the majority's standards. If you choose to believe its okay to fuck kids, you also choose to receive hate.

Well society needs to do some history research and looking back god damn it also norms change over time if kids being with adults becomes normal again deal with it don't scream like a SJW faggot.

You want kids to be more grown up like? Do you realize how hard it is to be a grownup.

Its not becoming the norm again.

Hey if they didn't have an issue with it back then why should they now? stop sheltering your kids from the real world also 13 year olds are practically adults.

Please realize that 12 year olds are not capable of making adult decisions. They're still mentally children whether you like it or not.

Tell that to the pro-pedo movements out there.

The SJWs are on your side m8, don't go comparing us to them.

they will all fail, because they must first triumph over the law and modern society.

Physically

That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard and again they are only that way cause you people shelter them from the real world.

they are that way because they have an underdeveloped brain.

Listen, i understand you're trying to justify your sexuality to make you morally feel better about yourself, but this is a fact. 12 year olds are children, and should not be manipulated or sexually preyed upon by adults.

Oh hell no see SJWs are for censorship therefore they want to censor anything they do not like pedophilia topics being one of those things cause they need their safe space.

pedos are hated by everyone who isn't also a pedo, not just sjws

except you have salon and other SJW articles pushing for "accepting you for who are" and "they're born that way"

I agree child molesters and sexual predators should go to jail however not all pedophiles or hebephiles are molesters you do realize that right?.

just because they're not molesters doesn't mean i'm not going to want nothing to do with them and to keep them away from my family

Todd Nickerson is no SJW if anything he is doing great work he should be praised..

Buzzfeed as well

fucking children is always wrong though

Yeah well guess what some 18 19 year olds are not mature mentally ether hell even 20 something year olds also there are 11 12 13 and so on year olds who are mature for thier ages who can consent also if they bleed they breed.

OH THANK FUCK, he only SOMETIMES thinks about sex while he's around kids.

I agree.

>also there are 11 12 13 and so on year olds who are mature for thier ages who can consent also if they bleed they breed.

Really? I bet they seem smart, can say all the right things. But they are still emotionally children.

its completely true, and you're full of shit

Watch this video. youtube.com/watch?v=Svis9ppZx1s&t=1s

No you are just upset cause i am trying to tell you something you do not want to hear.

why should I, this shit isn't even what the thread was about. You asshurt faggots derailed the entire thing, fuck you.

there's a loli under my bed? sweet

i called it

I'm pissed because you fucks derailed the entire thread into this same tired fucking debate we always have. Nothing you say will convince me you have the right to fuck kids.

awwhhh poor baby did i upset you??.

Don't be full of hate like vid related

Yes, there is a huge leap between being attracted to something, which you have no control over, and to be an active predator who talks to 12 year olds girls online to manipulate them into doing sexual things for you.

You're sitting here arguing that it should be legal for pedophiles to fuck children because they're basically adults, and… they totally want it.. which is not true.
Children should always be protected, end of story. If you're attracted to it, its fine, get help, but never fucking pursue them or talk with them with a bad intent.

Stay triggered

and this shit is why you will always be, and deserve to be, hated

Stop sucking Chris Hansens and Takedownmans penises you gay boy LOL.

What a stupid nigger i hate niggers kill them all.

Your fate, is vid related, if you continue, but I know you're just hurting deep down.

And all this is why i hate moralfags like you.

You have a great topic, why don't you make your own thread and discuss it there instead of invading a random thread and derailing it?

being called a moralfag by a pedo is meaningless, just like being called racist or sexist

Yes.

AND YOU WILL DIE.

SOON.

Still butthurt ehhh??.

Bump.

Any updates since thread 3?

What program did you all use to download the m3u8 streams?

That's one busty preeteen.

I bet to could have gotten so big by the time she would have turned 16.

Here's the video. As long as we have the videoid we can recover them

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14837147072399764364--20170106225913.m3u8

This is after Dolly's suicide he talks about her in this video.

Chats:
s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/99/d0/14837147072399764364/14837147072399764364.json

Also in the metadata it say Norwell, MA. And GPS coordinates for Antartica?

70.777475","lat":"42.169324

Claims Dolly was family lol and he was her 3 cousin….

Excellent. I'm looking through it now.

Good work, user.

The face of a child predator. I think he broke the world record on saying nigga.

Sorry for harping on this, but I'll say it again:

We shouldn't confront this guy. It's counter-productive. Just build the case. Don't give this guy a "harassment" angle under which he can play the victim and weasel away.

Chances are the guy has done this with other underage kids, and will do it again – and there may be evidence for that. Keep digging, and don't give in to anger. The payoff will be greater.

This patience. Don't want to scare him offline. Which is already happening, he's already in damage control mode

I don't get it, serious question… is this autism? I don't mean that as an insult, I just see this type of thread pop up on here all the time, and there are other kinds that have the same effect on me, but this shit just fucking baffles me.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE CARE ABOUT THIS?

I see this a lot with personal army requests. You just dump a shitload of random, useless information without any context and no reason to give a shit and then usually cap it with

or some shit. Why would this matter to anyone? I get that autistic people can't see outside of themselves, so let me just try to provide an example because you're thinking this matters to you so naturally it would matter to others. Let me show you what you're doing.

BOB JORGENSEN
He lives in Pleasantville, Maine
==His favorite color is purple.
He collects novelty socks.
HE IS VERY MEAN AND STUPID!!!
=Archive of my chat logs with him:==
Chat log of co-workers agreeing with me that he is VERY MEAN:
HE MUST BE STOPPED ANONS! FOR THE GOOD OF THE INTERNET!
GO MY MINIONS!!!!! GO GO GO GO GOG OG OGOGOGOOGJDSKH;JE[RGPOJEKR[LH;GKPM=

Where is the Prairie Nigger???

it's autism nothing to see here move along

Backup of video
my.mixtape.moe/oldciw.mp4

This is a forum which appeals to more topics than just your furry thread. If you don't like it - hide the thread.

when anons want to have the fun of destroying someone's life but not followed by the guilt, it's easier to do it to someone who did something wrong to avoid the guilt

There's a child predator involved in this who is currently getting off scot-free. I don't want to destroy him or anyone else, but I do want him exposed and held to account for his actions.

Can someone figure out these coordinates. I'm a retard and can't figure out the right way to use them. Maybe they can be helpful or maybe they're forged idk.

which will effectively destroy their life; they're in their early 20s, once whatever he did gets out he'll have a tough time getting hired, making new friends, relationships, etc. etc. I'm not saying this is good or bad because I don't even know the full story and don't really care tbh, just that it's going to happen.

Haha derp I got it.

42.169324, -70.777475

And it's in MA!! Think we found Luke's house

This just got interesting

Edit, I think they're in their early 20's, but for all i know they may not be, that's just the impression i've got

Do not start striking prematurely

He might catch on and start removing shit.

Jesus, he's pathetic…

And it's in Norwell go figure…..

I agree completely, and i said the same thing yesterday. We're here to gather evidence of what he did through the vods, not harass anyone. If any stranger is harassing him on youtube then delete his comment.

We really need those other videoids. Might be able to narrow it down even more.

74-168 Parker St Norwell MA 02061

Read up, user.

The closest Sears to his house… Seems like a long walk I remember him saying he had to walk since he doesn't have a license. Maybe his mom drives him?

I can't remember if he still works there or what. (781) 829-4100

His neighbor has a Tree service with a phone number too (781) 659-4297

A user by the name of K_e_v_i_n (id:767635312792305664) is the one talking to him about Dolly in this video. Claims to have his address and says he'll dm it to him as proof

I have a feeling that he was bluffing and that all he got was what was in the metadata. He's part of a group dedicated to scare off children from stream sites.

how did you get the metadata?
I tried
but that didn't work.

I wouldn't read too much into this stuff. It was pretty much a role play forum for kids.

With this url
live.ksmobile.net/live/queryinfo?userid=1&videoid=14837147072399764364

that's a relevant picture because katelyn would have been much better off being married to a mature, stable, healthy white male than having to play mom in her failed mom's household and going chronically depressed over it
stepdad rapes her: treating her like an adult in a twisted way
mom enslaves her: same thing
face it, child brides are better than the disaster our culture has been jewed into
the "boyfriend" invention is at the root of all this shit

here's the pic

Satan has spoken.

thanks, that worked.
How did you figure that out? is there a live.me documentation or something?

Not that I'm aware of.

There was another user who seems p familiar with live.me. He was dropping hints here and there

Jdownloader 2
savvy anons prefer ffmpeg

Yeah there's plenty of options. Jdownloader2 / VLC / ffmpeg and probably other programs

With ffmpeg
ffmpeg -i link.to.m3u8 -c copy output.ts

With VLC
tubeoffline.com/download-M3U8-videos.php

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
youtube-dl -f 0 [link]

In a previous thread some user said

and

does anybody know how this works?

woosh

oh shit he's such a tard
just a run of the mill chad
it's the fate of girls with mommy issues to gravitate to such types
i really wonder what tipped katelyn over the edge that day
i have a hard time believing it's a rebuff by that obvious idiot
she must have had 20 to 30 IQ points over him rofl

daddy issues ofc

TO-DO

Get more luke liveme videoids
Parse / Clean up chatlogs
Narrow down address from GPS

why would you want to do that?

Because there are 58 replays (I think) and we only have 38 of them.

There are 4 properties near that GPS coordinate shown on zillow. I put each address in google earth to see where they show up, and the property that comes closest is 129 Parker St.

all you need is 8-18 hours lurking on site, and you got him, why though? You want to spank him and livestream it?

Do you know which house it is?

I believe that this is his house which is marked. Same shaped roof as you can saw in his live.me stream, but of course I can be wrong.

From Zillow:

129 Parker St. 4 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2,442 sqft

Yeah I was thinking the same thing and in the video you can see his windows. Was thinking it looked like this house. But who knows and if you look at the other houses in the area there similar so idk.

Are there any exterior shots of that place? This window behind him is distinctive.
Damn google car never went down Parker st.

Seems to line up with GPS pretty well too

I'm also interested in knowing that, for knowledge's sake.

Got these from Bing Maps:

get military aerials

Bingo

Busted :)

double digit IQ confirmed

It might not be his current home, just his dad's.

www.spokeo.com/MA/Norwell/129-Parker-St#current_residents

Use your best referal spoofer

Great work!

Same luke? Class of 2015?

Also his fb says he works at Dunkin Doughnuts not sears.

current city is listed in rhode island according to facebook

how old is that video?

January 6th. He's currently in Norwell.

Luke's daddy is a senior pilot

Dunkin' Doughnuts has been closed for a couple of months.

I'm going to call these Dunkin Doughnuts and ask for luke

(781) 544-3047
(781) 659-7400
(781) 826-6641
(781) 878-8769

Holy shit. I wonder if those numbers are good.

Agreed. She was reportedly an honor roll student before she was bullied out of her school. This guy seems only semi-literate at best.

Please cool it on the harassment. Just gather the incriminating data. We don't anyone lawyering up yet. Give it time.

(781) 544-3047 No answer
(781) 659-7400 No Luke
(781) 826-6641 No Luke
(781) 878-8769 No answer

Debating if I should try calling his dad or text his dad pretending I lost lukes number. Not sure if the numbers good. I don't want to seem suspicious.

Don't call him. We don't want to raise suspicion. Just try to find additional information without him (or his family) noticing.

On youtube Kevin Gabe said Luke dindu nuffin and was working at Sears on December 30th.

I wasn't going to harass anyone I just wanted to confirm he worked at dunkin doughnuts

I won't call his dad

Okay, thanks.

It was him, he was just playing safe probably.
Tbh (AFAIR) we don't even know if she has spoken to him in her last day.

lukeiamyourfather.jpg

Try the donut shops in Cranston. This one has terrible service reviews so is a good place to start.

I know Kevin Gabe = Luke. But we have him admitting he works at Sears, and we have Kate on one of her streams saying he works at Sears. So instead of calling dunkin donuts, why not call Sears stores in the are for him?

i lol'd

During her morning broadcast she said they were together / During her final broadcast later that day she apologized for not being good enough for him. He dumped her on that day – no other explanation makes sense.

There is only 1 Sears in Norwell, Massachusetts:
(781) 829-4100

maybe she caught him with another girl on liveme

Exactly. We don't know for sure what happened.

Does anyone know how to convert the timestamps from the chat logs to dates? For example, one of them is "1480641439734", which looks too long to be UNIX time.

That's an angle I hadn't considered.

True. Just going with what we do know.

She said she'd dumped him on the 28th, told her mother about the murder LARP on the 29th (and was obviously affected by it) and was "with lukie pookie" again on the 30th.

This feels right as a hunch. She would just march outside and do it if she saw that. No chance for him to talk her round again.

Dayum, we need his stream vids

What's really left to collect? His phone number? His skype account / email?

You sound like that user who is hoarding his liveme videos cause muh witch hunting. I'm just curious. Has anyone even tried reaching out to him to get his side of the story without calling him a pedo?

GMT: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 01:17:19.734 GMT
epochconverter.com/

In that Luke live.me link above

He says at one point he got a girl. So he already moved on to another girl a week after Kate's death.

mah new girl

I'm only one of those anons. I don't know what's left to gather, to be honest. People are coming up with more than I expected.

Someone apparently confronted him on a live.me stream, and he was all denial.

Well guys, how does it feel having your face posted everywhere, and everyone accuses you of being a pedophile.

Now of course, if he lied to Dolly or tried tricking her on purpose, he should admit it, for the sake of truth. But there's nothing wrong with being a friend with a 12 year old girl. At the same time though, you have to be responsible, because she may not have much experience with boyfriends, so you shouldn't exploit that and stay truthful and respectful.

Do we have a timeline from when they met and started dating? She talks about it in her videos and we have the chats

If his dad is a pilot then Luke is a nice but perverted middle class kid LARPing as a playa. He might open up to a 'bro' who takes his side. A lot of airline pilots are ex-military BTW so a sympathetic 'bro from the forces' could get a semi-honest response.

From this stream (talking to some guy name Tyler):

It's sad to see that this "gf/bf" drama which every child experienced in their young ages had so much impact on her…
I mean… I was also 12yo in the past (which was exactly 16 years ago :P) and I remember having the same issues. Asking girls in school if they will be my gf, later that "relationships" sometimes hasn't lasted more than a week… I must admit that these are good memories that bring smile to my face now.

I know that Katelyn was different child then I was, but still… I hope you all understand what I'm talking about. She should laugh about it everything 10 years later, not just die because of this.

English isn't my native language, but I'm doing the best I can to participate in the conversation ;)

First time he show sup in chats, and she mentions him on stream is December 2nd. The video stream was dated the 3rd, but they were all one day off, so it would be the 2nd. Here is her first mention of his name on cam:

youtu.be/Meqv_D1IppM?t=1021

what a piece of shit

prozac.
and she was chronically depressed

And had a failed suicide attempt under her belt before she even met luke.

Not to mention a drug addict negligent mother and two toddler siblings to watch over. Leaving her very little time for a 'normal' childhood

I know mate, I know. That's why I said that she was different child than I was
I just feel sad about the way it all ended.

ty

my dad had a car accident on december 3rd 1971 and died on january 2nd.
i never felt much special during this yearly time period but my mom gets down every year
katelyn was dude to start her new school on…? i guess monday january 2nd.

Speaking of which - do we know why he attempted her first suicide try?
Just poor life in general or there was any other reasons?

It was more than just talking. He came onto her in the chat logs. He took over as her admin so other guys couldn't come onto her.

He jerked off during at least one Skype call, according to her. They talked about getting together so he could "help him with that sort of thing."

They broke up temporarily because he wanted her to do things on camera she wasn't comfortable with. Her old friend (the one who moved out of state) criticized her for acting like a whore with this guy. He wanted her to wear pigtails for him because it was his biggest turn-on. It's in the streams, and it's described in the threads.

She was twelve. He was nineteen or older. I don't understand why the fuck anyone is still defending this guy.

also kids mature way too fast in our pozzed culture
katelyn was acting like a grown up in many areas of her life, taking care of the home, even handling her mom, and acting like a woman with guys

There are some pieces to her failed attempt in November that I've been able to piece together. Not everything of course, but a few pieces.

1. We know Ben (Alexa) went no contact with her
2. Anthony did something to her in the pool, so his rape attempt must have been that summer.
3. The incident with her bio-dad ignoring her in the store was just a couple weeks earlier.
4. Her instagram name at that time was either @dolly_and_ethan, or @dolly_is_in_love.
5. She posts this vid to her instagram around the time of her attempt.
6. When someone asked what was wrong in the instagram comments, she replies "Ethan."
7. Ethan Zell aka @ethanz9402 then comments to her to read his DM.

I remember shit like that hurting a lot when I was 12. Then net day we'd be back together or I'd be with some other girl. We'd be bf/gf for the duration of recess.
Come to think of it I lost my favourite gf becasue I flirted with other girls. Men are all bastards after all.

Which was a natural outcome of her chronically depressing life. If there's one bit of good to come out of all this it should be that the stigma of depression can finally be put away. Katelyn wasn't defective or abnormal. She was a gentle soul worn down by vicious circumstance. In that kind of environment you either become a tough bastard (like Tammy) or you don't survive.

I know, I've watched almost every stream completely.
For me it's beyond my imagination why her mother seemed to completely ignore fact that she tried to commit suicide in November.
What kind of parent leave his child alone in house after all of that? She should be with her almost 24/7 to keep her safe…

i heard of five previous suicide attempts a few days ago
it wasnt from a main source, IIRC not the livestreams

that'd be the ODing on her mom's pills
i think i heard a motive mentioned but i dont remember it
geez this could use a wiki

i wont defend him but tbh what he did isnt bad, except not caring about her but hey he's a 19 yo douche
that's not a crime in my book, that's just your regular teenage male insensitivity
also he's a nigger and have you seen niggers caring about people?
but other than that, just being a Chad accounts for his behavior, and the pedo thing i dont take it ill
if you want to be admonesty i'd go "ok you're the adult here, you're supposed to be careful not to hurt people especially children"
that's about it though
it's not like he went psycho on her like i was around that age, you know, neurotic mofo making girls pay for what my mom did or didnt do to me
frankly i wouldnt hang him nor even sentence him to anything else but learning to care for others, but that's Life's job

Another story that includes Ethan. During this stream she is talking to Luke and mentions when her guy friends at school talked about "gang-banging" her, and Ethan was one of them.

youtu.be/Meqv_D1IppM?t=2446

user said she was released from the psych hospital after her OD on the express condition that her mom wouldnt leave her alone one second, even to take a shower

I think it's telling that every time Katelyn calls her out in the argument Tammy is all "Shut your goddam fucking mouth". She defaults to the defnsive wall that she's put up to (in my internet pyschiatrist expert opinion) resolve the conflict between her self worth image and actuality.

What rips my heart (and jimmies) apart is that when Katelyn tells her the truth about how she felt her mom displays absolutley zero warmth or affection.

She delegated that to Abbi and AJ

She (her mother) did a great job then! No comments…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Mental_Illness
i never bought much this mental illness (conspiracy) theory

in the two fight videos (one fight split in two webms) the mom actually shows good parenting skill, deescalating the fight and letting katelyn express her feelings

You are defending him right now. If you're here to defend child predators in general, you might as well come right out and say it, rather than dancing around the subject.

Again, she was twelve years old. He is nineteen or older. The problem here should not be difficult to grasp, unless you're okay with that sort of thing.

Her only 2 internet boyfriends Luke and Ben:

There is so much more, but this is a quick summary.

I saw this in a video on justice4katelyn channel but it was taken down for some reason

Also see these:

she mentions her boyfriend is francisco and they have been dating for several days on one the earliest streams

here is the video

Why she was bullied in school? I heard about it many times but couldn't actually understand it.

He's just a kid she met on instagram. It was after her failed attempt in November, she was going through her @dolly_is_ugly phase and he complimented one of her pictures. Here's his instagram for the record.

instagram.com/10kfran/

But she doesn't reciprocate. She doesn't resolve that tension.
implying Katelyn is at fault for forgetting. She's still on the defensive while her daughter is crying out for motherly love. The way she says "here's ya phone" and tosses it at her then walks off. That's like a stand off between two rivals. It's not the mother/daughter dynamic. Then we've all seen what happens after.
Just back down a bit and hug the poor girl FFS.

Alright I cleaned up the luke chats the best I could

This is every instance for luke callahan in dolly's channel

ghostbin.com/paste/a32ms

amazing job

His Vines pretty much confirm that he lives there.

Thank you.

Because she was different. Normalfag kids can smell a robot at three miles. She said it was because of her stutter and twitch brought on at times of stress. We all know how kids like to stress test each other.

I've never seen this video, thanks.

Fucking awesome man. I applaud you for sitting through those things. Haha

that's not child predator behavior
ironically i am against pedos but i dont count that idiot as one

this room picture depresses me
and she impresses me how she remained positive and productive in such conditions
she just had huge mood swings and SSRI meds were deadly to her like to many others
i understand she was chronically depressed but it's beyond me how active and productive she was despite it
i guess it's her youth
imagine a 15 yo or a 18yo chronically depressed, they just dont get up from their bed, and if forced to be responsible for chores and taking care of other people they act out and go full retard
as for studying, no fucking way
the life force of young girls is amazing

thx

her school pic shows her surrounded by brutish retards
i guess she was too smart, able and mature for them and as she had some weaknesses to latch onto, that's all they did
she really sticks out
like i used to
i wasnt bullied but just saying
different from the crowd, to the point of piercing the picture

It's really sad for me as an adult to discover that normal, intelligent, golden hearted girl is considered "different" by the others. I don't know, maybe it's a little bit different in the USA (I'm from Europe), but man… where the hell this world is going…

I forgot to remove the parenthesis

Cleaned up a little better. These string "\ud83d\ude33\ud83d\ude33\ud83d\ude33\ud83d\ude33\ud83d\ude33\ud83d\ude33" are smileys / emjois. I'll try to convert them

ghostbin.com/paste/jdcxo

because kids don't need a reason to bully others, they just do.
most likely it was due to her liking rock music and having dyed black hair, she said that some of the boys yelled out as loud as they could calling her an evil demon witch or something like that. I'm sure i could find the exact words in the vod somewhere.

Also, I don't give a shit about his race or ethnicity, whatever it is. Her mother, father, and stepfather are all white, and they treated her as badly as anyone in this mess of a story.

Race should be a non-issue in this thing. Don't give this guy the opportunity to play the race card and claim persecution on those grounds.

youtu.be/uiz_5LWdH2M?t=62

From the beginning always when I saw that photo it was just… strange, yet good feeling. All them kids looking at the one direction, yet "our" Katelyn alone was looking in the direction where from this photo was taken.
You can see her being "different" in this photo from the miles. In a good way.

People in Georgia are tough. It's one of those places where you never blink or you're toast.

A boy handing out papers in class called her "evil demon girl" and you can bet most of the class laughed.

Fucking this.

45 lorcets 30 percocets and 102 ultrams

That would have definitely killed her if no one found her. Even if the opiates didn't the APAP could have. Damn girl

Man this is so fucked up. This is the first time I'm seeing it too.

She filmed her own rape! The mother didn't take her to her counseling appointments. They doctors told her the next time she tried to commit suicide she'd succeed…. fuck

lonely evil demon girl.. damn..

Luke Callahan720:"Baby u know what we are doing later hmmm"
Luke Callahan720:"So much"
Luke Callahan720:"I love you baby"
Luke Callahan720:"I love your ainging"
Luke Callahan720:"Singing"
Luke Callahan720:"Can't spell"
Luke Callahan720:"Baby your amazing at it"
Luke Callahan720:"Open it"
Luke Callahan720:"What are you doingb"
Luke Callahan720:"Ohhhhh hot dogs \ud83d\ude0f\ud83d\ude0f\ud83d\ude0f\ud83d\ude0f"
Luke Callahan720:"I'll do what I want to"
Luke Callahan720:"I'll be perverted"
Luke Callahan720:"Ehh you would block me ?"
Luke Callahan720:"Ya eat my hot dogs"
Luke Callahan720:"Mines hot and ready"
Luke Callahan720:"Sup"
Luke Callahan720:"Weeners"

I have no words for this.

autism mode HARDCORE

It doesn't matter what you think. This MAN exploited a twelve-year-old girl online for sexual purposes. Full stop. Nobody gives a shit what counts as pedophila in "your book," you understand?

GET THE FUCK OUT MORALFAGS!!!!!!

Pretty damning, and those were public comments, right?

I don't think you've read the thread if you accuse anyone of being moralfags.
We're on page 6 in the autosage, why did you come back here after being banned earlier today?

As soon as she says she's 13 anything other than "k, c u bye" is pretty daming for a 19 year old man.

This is everything he said in her liveme channel from the 38 streams we have

Because he's a butthurt pedo who doesn't like being reminded of what child molesting does to the victims. You can't pretend it's all consensual when the kid is hanging from a rope.

LOL you are so triggered i love it stay mad moralfag

Alright I converted all smiley's emjoi's
ghostbin.com/paste/og698

awesome, thank you

Thank you, kind user.
Did you do that all manually?

Not all pedos are molesters and not all molesters are pedos stop buying into that propaganda that they are also i never said i support child molestation NO actual child predators should go to jail yes but it SHOULD NOT BE ILLEGAL for adults to be with kids if it is consensual fucking retards.

stay salty, kid killer

No, it wasn't completely automated tho either.

Some notepad++ fu

yeah
bring that testimony in a court of law and the mom fries
but that would just ruin kate's siblings' lives unless other relatives would take care of them

just a chad douche
remember she picked him because he is a douchebag

he's not a man, he's a young boy
he didnt exploit her, she came onto him
she wasnt a child anymore, she was a teen acting like a woman, just like some 15 to 18 year olds do
he wasnt even a pedo, except by legal standards
you dont seem to realize
we hang out with pedos a lot on the chans, and they are horridly toxic, but luke shows none of their traits
he's a chad douche, not a pedo even if he sexed up a 12 yo at 19
he'd just as well sex up an older girl, whereas pedos dont "care" about (arent attracted to) older girls
he sexed up katelyn because she looked and behaved like a grown girl

Luke Callahan720: Are u single
Luke Callahan720: That sucks for me lmao
Luke Callahan720: No it's ok lol
Luke Callahan720: You like my sister
Luke Callahan720: I love you sis lmao
Luke Callahan720: How old are you
Luke Callahan720: Lmao daaamn u look older
Luke Callahan720: Yo
Luke Callahan720: My screen is black
Luke Callahan720: Oh
Luke Callahan720: Lol guess my age
Luke Callahan720: Nope
Luke Callahan720: Higher
Luke Callahan720: Higher
Luke Callahan720: Lower
Luke Callahan720: Thank you did u have to think about that
Luke Callahan720: You better not be getting undressed
Luke Callahan720: Omg
Luke Callahan720: 😬😬😬😬
Luke Callahan720: 😳😳😳😳😳😳
Luke Callahan720: Ya I'm dark af
Luke Callahan720: I mean I can't say what I really wanna say
Luke Callahan720: No
Luke Callahan720: I feel funny
Luke Callahan720: I mean only on Snapchat I'll tell u
Luke Callahan720: I mean Snapchat me and I'll tell u cuz Idk your your age and I'm like

yes it should
"consented" or not, sexing children destroys them

LOL last time i checked i am not Peter Scully so you can go suck a niggers cock faggot LOL.

Just hide this guys posts and poof it's like he was never here. Don't even reply to him. lol I don't even know how to unhide posts.

In what society is a 19-20 year old a young boy? He's old enough to go to war to kill, but not old enough to see that its wrong to manipulate preteen girls for his own sexual benefits?

yup you dont seem to know how pedos behave, or how chads behave
that's 100% chad
he's attracted by her because she looks older than 12
he feels funny to be attracted to a 12 yo, and even shy as he's asking to take the chat elsewhere
i know you can legally hammer him for it but he's not acting like a pedo at all

NO IT DOESN'T and again if children had no problems being with adults back then why now WHY?? fuck you and fuck your stupid morals faggot.

I think you know the real reason why he wanted to take the chat elsewhere, and its not because he was shy.

It's pretty black and white fam.

He was sexting with a minor. Which is illegal. I don't give a fuck if he's a pure bread pedo.

Check her videos talking about their skype sessions.

LOL the butthurt social justice warriors do not wanna hear me out they need their safe space LOL.

Not everything is all black and white retard.

I won't ask you to convert all the timestamps then.

I might give it a shot. I think that other user probably has a better way to clean them up. I think he converted the timestamps in his logs

Whoever can do it please do because I haven't written code since BASIC was a thing.

So a nineteen, maybe twenty-year-old guy is a young boy, but a twelve-year-old girl is not a child.

I think I've finally figured out our communication problem: You're retarded. Good luck with that.

Is this faggot serious??.

lol

yup, precisely.
she wasnt a preteen, she was more or less fully formed already.

yes it does
children girls use to marry but i bet they didnt have sex until on age to procreate
the same religion that allowed those marriages forbade sex outside of procreation, remember?

dude in all cultures but our modern white one, guys of that age or even older sex up girls as soon as they become ready for it
you can call it hephebophilia but that'd be wrong as a fetish is something you need to do in order to get release, whereas those sexual relationships with minors are done by men who also have sex with grown women
it's illegal in our culture but that's about it
we make this illegal in order to protect minors from predators but it's not always predation
as i said earlier you can blame him for being careless and failing to see/act upon the fact that she was also a kid and not just a flowering young girl turning into a woman, but that's frankly about it here.
she acted like a woman as best she could in order to get a guy, not a boy her age but a more mature guy, that's what she was after. It doesnt excuse him but it shows that that is the grounds they related upon, and those grounds were set by her, not just by him. A pedo offender will setup the sexual relationship or do it with a child who obviously does it because he/she has been twisted by previous abuse. Is that the case you're willing to make about katelyn? That's not who she was, even though she has a story of sexual abuse. She was looking for love, not for a substitute dad but for a guy mature enough to handle her. She tried to act like a woman and she was pretty much able to do it, almost. I mean her maturity was off the charts, you all know it. She willingly projected herself into the woman role because it was the obvious escape from her trapped "childhood" that led to depression and misery.
She knew what she needed and I said it before, the picture the pedo posts of the child bride from 1937 tennessee shows what would have been much better for a katelyn and all the fucked up today's girls looking for love in wrong places all their teenage years and even through their twenties.
So he, he wasnt acting like a pedo. She was looking for a guy just like that, albeit more caring and responsible. Because she needed exactly that. Some guy to take care of her. Not a creepy pedo. Not a whiteknight faggot. Some guy who would take her up as a woman and take her out of her mom's house. And she was right to aim at that. A guy her age couldnt have saved her.

Once they bleed they can breed.

nope that's not factual
pregnancy will kill young girls until they're grown enough to handle it, it's ok-ish at 15 but still somewhat dangerous, and earlier than that I believe it's medically advisable to abort but you can check with any physician, it's common knowledge you pedofreak kill yourself already, with love:)

You can not say it is fact without providing evidence that is what smart people do dumbass also sorry i do not buy into propaganda.

tl;dr

In our modern culture which we are curently living in it's illegal. Plain and simple. Debate over.

You people have fuck all credibility you wanna talk about morals yet you moralfags break speed limit laws and copyright laws fucking hypocrites kill yourselves.

Someone in thread 3 mentioned this:

Do anyone know what vod this is?

youtube.com/watch?v=2oQ8q_X4eDY&feature=youtu.be&t=1410

I'll repost it:

At the 2 minute mark she said she had the worst day ever. Says "me and my best friend got into an argument because she thought I was whoring around." This was probably her friend Lizzie. Then she says she broke up with her boyfriend because of what her friend said about her being a whore.

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120

Later in that stream at the 20:24 mark she gives a little more detail about breaking up with Luke. Says she "dumped him today because of what he kept making me do and shit like that, and I just couldn't do it."

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224

The stream dated on the 17th, at around the 18:37 mark, she states that she doesn't have a boyfriend when someone asks. Says she dumped because she "just couldn't do it with him."

youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117

But by the 20th, she's back with Luke. She's putting on makeup and getting her hair ready for a skype call with him later. At 23:30 mark says "My hair is in pigtails, that is Luke's biggest turn on."

youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410

yes i can and you do that all the time too
i just told you to ask any MD, you can also google it

That's not even about defending all child predators, but you are the one who seems to believe that age gap is the source of all evil.

Just because they have a peace of paper it doesn't make them smart retard and no you can't.

You people are not legion go back to Reddit.

That is what i noticed about her. He kept pushing her boundaries and limits, while she obviously wasn't comfortable or ready for it.
All her other relationship were the typical child relationships.

ok well that kinda answers my tirade there

either she wasnt as ok as behaving like a woman as i made her out to be, or she just didnt want to whore around
those are two different lines of interpretation as in the second case she wasnt being put off over being too immature but out of setting higher standards for herself
she was acting as mature as she could
she was clearly trying to act like a young woman
i really want to know what happened that made her decide to kill herself on that day

I think that she also started using that heavy make-up when she "was" with Luke.
That's the part I didn't liked about her. She looked way nicer without that amount of red lipstick for example. But well… she was just 12 yo, that's normal for girls in her age.

Agreed. She also copied the nigga from Luke. 12 year olds are so easily influenced by memes and social slang.

She didn't want to whore around. She was not the slutty attention whore hurr durr tiddies that Holla Forums wants all girls to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Cs4hIa6e_c&t=11m48s

In some other vid she says she can't attract boys her own age, only older people. On internet live stream. i.e. pedos.
And it's easy to forget when watching on a screen but she was 4'8". She was tiny.
Don't let early onset puberty fool you. This was a child.

Yes she was.

The seven year gap would mean little if they were both ten years older. But they're not.

Look at it this way: It's a college-aged guy getting involved with a girl who's in the 7th grade. You think that's alright?

Yes it is also who gives a shit about age why are you moralfags so obsessed with age like it is the only thing that matters other countries dont do this shit also why do you think the legal age is lower in most other places.

Are you a woman or underage bait? I love tween girls because women my age (20-22) are a lost cause in 2017.

Hello!
i am user and i want to file a complaint against your employee … he was very rude and was talking to me like if he was on drugs

im quite happy she's dead, now if only we could get rid of all those vermin that are her siblings and parents, we can weed out the scum from its roots.