Any oldfags left?

Any oldfags left?

Also

I don't understand how faggots can enjoy dead memes or go to different communities and spread said memes and call them "Dank memes".

Here you go.

Define oldfag

Oldfags will ignore this thread as the credt checking bullshit that has been posted forever.

When did this start?

2006 when halfchan started

kek

Whenever someone posts a thread like this to "prove you are an oldfag." Oldfags are fucking cancer that hold boards back by complaining constantly, taking shit too seriously and are trapped in the past (which is never coming back.)

shut the fuck up, n00b

Go to bed grandpa. Retire already and give up your job, you're me of robbing my future.

Guise you're killing me pls stahp.

The one thing to take seriously is not taking things seriously. Any true oldfag knows this. It's like the #4 rule.

irc.pyoko.org
Now that that's out of the way,
Dank memes is something to talk about, as if a bunch of 10 year olds found Holla Forums and started to spread its dead memes onto other sites and bringing said memes here to infest it and litter it.

Only real oldfags remember 3chan

oldfag here

Does anyone have that shitting dick nipples picture where the fingers and toes were also dicks and they all had smegma on them?

Gay

I been here too long.

So fucking true. Current 4chan Holla Forums is FAR better than 2006 4chan Holla Forums

oh rly?
lets see some highlights from the front page topics there right now:
so much better

wait i think u were being sarcastic

you are sadly mistaken, newfag.

No Holla Forums folder on the phone, but pretend I posted the snacks fukken saved pic.

dubs

I think 4chan started in:

Launched on October 1, 2003, its boards were originally used for posting pictures and discussing manga and anime, as the site was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan. The site quickly became popular and expanded, though much of 4chan's content still features otaku, anime, and other Japanese cultural influences.

i think

I became a regular around 2006 but I poked at it from time to time before that. I used to be on SA, slashdot, fark, rotten, etc.. I miss that community before moralfags were a thing. Post animal abuse today and the thread explodes.

i wuz there in 4chan when 911 habbend
true story!

i think that you´re a liar

fuck off you goon

Still funny.

Your post proves you were not there, so your opinion means nothing.

4chan is dead. what are you even talking about. dont tell me.

bring back __

fuck is this shit

nope

you are still a nigger

here's my rib that was used to create eva

It is most certainly.

nope

yes

Thanks for helping make 3dpd faggot.

I am the one and only oldfag.

Why is there shit on its face on both images?

if only. oldfags don't tripfag, as a general rule. at a guess you're

i felt like that was yesterday.

/thread

please?

There isn't any way to proof you're and old fag or not anymore thanks to ineternet meme archives.