Megaupload 2.0 to Launch With Original Megaupload User Database

Megaupload 2.0 to Launch With Original Megaupload User Database
Kim Dotcom intends to relaunch Megaupload, the entrepreneur has just delivered a new surprise. Rather than a cold start, Megaupload 2.0 will hit the ground running by deploying the original Megaupload user database.

>Details are few at this stage, but here’s what we know. Megaupload 2.0 will have 100gb of free storage. It will allow users to sync all of their devices and there will be no data transfer limits. On-the-fly encryption will be baked-in.

“Expect an email,” Dotcom concludes.
archive.is/WT0bX

100GB 4FREE NIGGAS

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
archive.is/N0a1E
archive.is/F1kLr
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Ebook user's reading pack bump
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

How the heck did he make so much money off of a simple download site?

Ads, & premiums accounts not to have those ads.
also rewards for most downloaded content so that pirates would upload the content there and the normie see the ads.

Daily reminder that Kim Dotcom is WHITE and REDPILLED.

>Dotcom asked what Mardikian thought about the fact he now owned a book written by “the greatest German who has ever lived”.
archive.is/N0a1E

archive.is/F1kLr
check out the assblasted yids in the comments

ad revenue. Megaupload was the 13th most visited site in the world. Currently, Bing holds that position.

Anyone else excited?

Kim Dotcom is a human failure who white women don't want to fuck, even with his money. He had to go and get a stinky monkey creature from the jungles of the philippines so he could have sex.

Yellow fever scum who act on their perversions are worse than negroids.

this was meant for you

MEGA was the replacement for Megaupload. Both are ran by Kim.

He got jewed by a barefooted, balut-eating barf-skinned overgrown ape child. Can't even get a white woman when he's loaded, again I would have more respect for a virgin than him.

Userbase user, not the files.
Soz

Morgoth's Archive
mega.nz/#F!pJNACA5R!yRmrvwQwHAVSwBrhkuj1Ow

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

based

I deleted my bookmark folder with hundreds of mega links 3 months ago ;___;

FUCK

MEGA isn't run by Kim anymore

this.

>mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
Great collection. Have burnt copies for family and friends needing that encouragement on the path.

How the FUCK is "fat new zealander makes a website" Holla Forums related?

Go way yid

how do zionist Banksters get rid of people they don't like? They do it the quiet way. You won't hear much about it in the media. Everybody knows Kim after all the media attention. I don't trust this.

epic meme Holla Forumsro

It is Holla Forums related because the whole of Holla Forums stores it's shit on mega.

Good, MEGA is pretty much useless now that they are forcing download cap based on ip.

Chinks made a hostile takeover of MEGA some years ago.