It's Happening Again

OFFICER DOWN IN ST LOUIS

twitter.com/RT_America/status/751454988057055232
twitter.com/RT_America/status/751456240006561792
twitter.com/RT_America/status/751457070713540608

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
archive.is/uWZpS
archive.is/zHj8g
archive.is/nirSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Copy cat or TNB?

GRAB YER GUNS AND PUT ON SOME MANOWAR LADS, IT'S NIG-SLAYING TIME

It just keeps happening. Expect more copy cats.

Niggers have absolutely no idea how much white Americans have bent over backwards to try and accomodate them, they refuse to see it and because of that they are going to poison the well so thoroughly there won't even be enough time to du nuffin before they find themselves on the short end of a rope.

mohj

Soros funds blm. Why isn't he in jail? He is no better than Osama Bin Laden.

take a guess newfriend

Finally, the race war is upon us.

Barry the nigger will talk about how its only a gun control problem and not a nigger control one

Between muzzies and nogs, I wonder if the average White person has come to terms that we're at war?

And the time for olive branches is over.

This is a good post that sums up everything that's wrong with White Americans. It's because they bend over backwards, it's because they try to accommodate, that they find themselves in the position they are in: asserting nervously that yes, one day, at some point, off in the distance, beyond the horizon, there will be a moment where Whites become "fed up".

Meanwhile, niggers are executing cops in far off cities who had nothing to do with whatever they are mad about and they are seeing results. Cops will back the fuck off of niggers. They will tread lightly. They will be targeted again and again and they will give more ground to niggers.

The best indicator of future behavior is past behavior and there is nothing indicating any kind of White uprising/backlash. That even on a board like this, supposedly one of the most "radical", we get a constant stream of cop worshipers incorrectly tying the interests of America's zionist police forces [who maintain the anti-White system and profit handsomely from it] to that of the future of America's White race, shows just what it is we're working with.

Lol, hardly. I see a bunch of pacifist faggots literally posted that same old regurgitated Ghandi quote "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" bullshit. These people don't want to be pulled out of their consumerist bubble. They simply don't want to believe anything bad is happening.

there are more whites than niggers so I dont get why thats a problem

WE GOT EYES IN EXCESS AT LEAST FOR NOW

Yeah but this is what I fear. What happens when white people are the minority which is currently projected? The reason you're not seeing an outright demand for a race war from black people is because they are the minority but once whites are that minority they will come for blood. See South Africa.

They're really trying to start a fucking race war, aren't they. It's happening for real now.

fuck this shit, we cannot make america great again if race war martial law happens!!

waiter, this pasta is stale as shit

You mean in 50 years and while keeping the retarded, ineffectual leftist border control? Fuck of d+c

Worse part is that the blacks who actually live a honest life will get screwed over the most. They'll be a target of both whites and blacks due to all this.

That's the real problem here, the race war will rob momentum away from a genuine uprising, long enough for them to devise a new course of action to take. I think that may be the real purpose of this.

South Africa is how it's going to play out. Every single White person will be thoroughly "awake" and it will be far too late to do anything about it. Expect lots of empty talk about "controlling the economy" and "attending the best schools".

Not much you can do about the conservative infestation on Holla Forums at this point but take note and laugh [it helps to imagine them speaking in nasal voices].

Why are some people so quick to jump to retarded accusations on this board? I'm just saying we have to think about the future. If whites are in a minority it raises serious concerns.

>>>/oven/

Anyone else feeling really nervous lately?

I feel like we're finally circling the last bit of the drain before the mega happening. The frequency of major events seems to be dramatically increasing. I thoroughly believe some attempt at martial law is (((their))) last chance at stopping Trump. The fact that Clinton was so thoroughly fucked in the MSM must have triggered this.

>>>Holla Forums

Whites aren't going to be a minority any time soon. And if we lose to political parties that want to make us a minority, the problems are much bigger than niggers getting uppity.

White children are already the biggest minority.

In places like California, public schools have less than 10% Whites.

I'm afraid that by the time we "wake up", it'll be too late.

It's funny when newfags post.

Any update on this one? News is coming in slow.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

In terms of being a functional voting block, they are just about there. In the younger generations, the demographics of the US is basically already at South Africa levels.

Oceans of elderly White people living in assisted living centers aren't really relevant.

At any rate, the political landscape seems to be more up and down, nationalism v.s globalism now.

they got the guy and the gun. it was during a traffic stop. I wonder why cops are edgy around niggers during traffic stops?

twitter.com/stlcountypd/status/751467534210048000

ffs kid, just stop your pearl clutching

On a website of political debate, not on edgyteen24.com

The total population numbers account for tens and tens of millions of ancient, near-death White people. Do you ever go outside? Have you ever been to a school since you graduated? It's not just the niggers, it's the indians, the mexicans, the chinks, the ragheads, the kikes. And that's just who is here already, not the one million non-Whites coming into this country legally every year, bringing their grandparents and shitting out kids.

The pace can't be kept up with. Anyone who tries to downplay it should be looked at with suspicion.

Exactly, which is why I'm so fucking angry. I'm sick of non-whites coming into this country. Whites went from a majority to just another voting bloc.

Decent people are a minority no matter what group you look at, just like decent browns suffer due the ape like behavior of their fellow niggers, decent whites suffer due the apathy and indifference of their fellow degenerate progressive martyrs, lumped with their own white niggers.

You are on edgyteen24.com , you better get out and never come back.

This. Even more so, Obama must be loving this because he gets to use people's disdain for blacks as a reason to disarm everyone and Hillary must be loving this because less attention is being paid to her shit. This is the Orlando shit all over again. I fully expect next time her bullshit is about to be blown out we will see another shooting. And of course the push for martial law and the cancelling of the election. I do find it funny we are seeing such an unsurpassed acceleration of this shit and no one is the wiser.

It's all by design. But yeah, it worries me because it shows how far the jews are willing to go. I'm expecting them to outright launch nukes at this point.

Remember friends, everytime you see a schlomo posting just whisper to yourself, "GAS THE KIKES"

YES I HAVE HAD A GUT FEELING FOR FUCKING WEEKS THAT SOME SERIOUS SHIT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN HERE IN MERRIKA

I agree, it seems theyre going to try the (((INTERNET LOCKDOWN))) approach and prevent trumps election somehow, but that would just trigger a revolution by the armed white america who would win the revolution and race war.

Either way (((KIKES))) know their back is to the wall and they are (((FUCKED))) when Israel is nuked and the whole aryan race is awakened entirely. They are really shilling hard on every thread snd trying their damndest to get MOB BOSS HILARY elected or trying to cuck trump somehow.

But this pedofags shooting is it, theyre gona go for the nigs throst his time and the nigs have been cut out of the deal with the jew, theyre finally dropping the turds down the toilet.

HAIL THE RACE WAR=

HAIL VICTORY!!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

PRAISE KEK!

PRAISE KEK!!

No. There is no way out but through. Might as well make it a fun time!

Not for myself, for my family. I just hope they try to stay safe and bunker down.

Any details yet?

clicking through the news networks, and the narrative seems to have change to a single lone gun man.

There's multiple accounts and video showing shooters on the sidewalk, and shooters on the roof and in the parking garage. Are they honestly saying this was all the same guy?

With out even flinching.

ALL AMERICANS SIGN THIS
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

It's literally impossible to be on the ground as well on multiple rooftop locations to have "triangulated fire".

I don't think you know how to use the parenthesis yet, user.

Ballwin is literally ONLY rich white people…

About 20-25 min away from The heart of St.Louis.

Shut up goy.

Is it happening?

Youre in the wrong place friendo

Yes.

Are you fucking retarded?

The fire definitely seems to be rising. Look out for copycats this weekend if the happening is upon us, and if not then, the planned riots at the conventions as seen in BLM leader DeRay McKesson's phone hack.

Bingo

What is this cuckery?

What kind of country is this, if you can only hate a man who shot you if he's white?

Not every dead cop is a happening. Cops die every day.

God damn it, it keeps happening, but with even more cucking!

I hate that I kinda agree with you.

I agree with this 100% though.

Most cops though i find are like "semi redpills" They see nogs nogging on the daily. So they get that shit, but They also deal with Scum whites. So they dont have ANY racial unity really.

Cops are loyal to other cops they trust, and their "brotherhood" second. Thats really it.

Because being a Cop, DOES create a "us vs. them" mentality.

Why can't the chief be the one they shot, fucking piece of shit.

WHITE LIVES MATTER!

it is painfully obvious why Holla Forums is aligned with cops

when SHTF, the majority white police force (being targeted by niggers) will be the white race's shock troops and initial line of defense

there is no reason to hate them in the current enviroment, because we know they will side with us

in the future, or if the present wasn't so violent, then maybe we wouldn't be allied with them. but we are now

Praying for a chimpout tonight

Media is lying about lone gunman. Convenient that the one guy they nailed down is dead too.

BAN ASSAULT OFFICERS

In truth though, look at the weapon numbers. They will look at that with daggers and use that as an excuse to push for gun control. The police will be in on it as well because they more than anyone would love a disarmed population where they are the only ones carrying guns.

I disagree, it would only mean that anyone with a gun would already be a criminal and would have little to lose from engaging in a fire fight.

Honestly less than 1000 deaths from police/civie confrontation isn't a bad track record.

This. We should be woken up right now. We are already a minority

If you discount old fuck we already are a minority. If you just focus on the youth we are a staggering minority

No they won't the military and police force is full of minorities these people are not on our side

omi gosh .000003 percent of the population is killed by police, it's an all out massacre. I hope I make it home safe tonight.

The worst thing for some police officers is someone who knows their rights. They love to hassle law abiding people who have guns. It's another reason why they are trying to stop people from filming their shit as well. Youtube is rife with examples of this, let alone others that don't make it on there. I'm sure some people here and on /k/ have a lot of stories as well.

"full of" is true but they aren't a majority. Especially in combat roles (infantry for example is highly white) and specially trained police forces

anyway not important, what is important is that Trump polls extremely well among police showing us that they are uncucked

The other three are in custody. This morning even (((NPR))) was talking about how one is dead and three more are in jail but uncooperative in interrogation.

I'm kind of surprised people from the surrounding area haven't stormed the jail with rope.

boosting my own post becuase it could make a difference.

they aren't niggers. whites have respect for authority. I'd suspect spics to do it if it came out that a majority of officers were spics though.

"We believe these suspects were positioning themselves in a way to try to triangulate against officers," Brown said during an earlier press conference at 11 p.m. local time.

searching for "multiple shooters Dallas" results in a mess of JFK shit and several local Dallas news sites with deleted pages.

They are covering up multiple shooters in this situation - videos show officers going down in locations that could not be simultaneously covered by one gun man

Fox, CNN, and MSNBC are all saying that it was conclusively only one shooter - according to them there is no question of this and zero mention of any other suspects

But, I'd rather have a armed population then a fucken disarmed one because it lowers crime and makes our jobs less stressful when a armed insurgent gets killed by a CWC then having to go in among the chaos to hunt one dindu down. The infer-red rig that shuts down cell phone cameras are the only thing we want is because it will keep attention whores like the bitch who watched as her boyfriend died right in the seat of the car and focusing on herself with how "horrible the cops iz, now make me's famous". It will keep this race baiting bullshit out.

So far Roswell NV, Valdosta GA, Ballwin MO, and Dallas TX.

Remember these cities and add to the list as time goes on.

Bristol, TN added to the list.

Then why do cops like to hassle law-abiding gun owners. Shall I fill this thread with videos of such? Because it's a simple youtube search away. Corrupt cops don't want people who can fight back against them.

Attention whores will attention whore. That is not the same as law-abiding gun owners filming this shit and the police getting irritated with them for that.

The media can do that without all of that and has been doing so for a good long while. So much for that. That said, why aren't the police clamping down on leftists at Trump rallies? Each time I see Trump supporters being victimized time and time again and the police doing next to nothing. Throwing shit at someone should be grounds to be dealt with.

Sometimes I wonder if the "only one shooter" narrative that keeps being pushed is some sort of intelligence directive designed to prevent panic (or even vigilantism) when the other suspects get away and prevent these incidents from being classified as terrorist attacks.

Who the fuck is going to be bothered to upload a video of a good encounter with cops?

Besides all the fags on yelp trying to one up their friends on places they have been most people only post about negative interactions.

Shit like Ferguson and this make me feel sorry for any decent bugs who don't want to be associated with this nonsense

Quotas.

When you have complicated as fuck regulations and a precinct is behind his quarterly performance submission what are you gonna do? Arrest a bunch of apes on street corners, risk nationwide riot and being demoted because:
"-Nobody likes a racist, Joe
-But it's not my fault all the drugs dealers are blacks and spics
-Yes it's your fault all the drug dealers you're ARRESTING are black and spics.
-So you want me to stop arresting them?
-I never said that… But yes".

Or since you can't do the job, you just strike at the easiest target, gun owners… which aren't doing anything crime related, but between the multi-strated cake of laws (local, state, national, constitutional) are probably in infraction somewhere (or security control in small businesses, or etc… you name it).

That way you make your numbers and you can continue your career.

lmao, it autocorrected nigs

How about you go fuck yourself, faggot?

THAT BETTER FUCKING NOT BE THAT ANONS BROTHER!

I'm not anti-police. I'm just saying they are a neutral as fuck party. Some are good and some are bad. They can do work for us but they can hurt as as well. You can't count on them on being solely in our corner. Some of them but how many is up in the air.

It happens actually.

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

I am not nervous. I am excited.

Can you feel it in the air too?

Major happening incoming.

Bristol TN, Roswell NM, Valdosta GA, and Ballwin MO and now Miami FL.

It's in the air alright.

archive.is/uWZpS
Doesnt look super big

archive.is/zHj8g
Different thing man.

Ballwin is actually a pretty nice middle class suburban area. Not many blacks there. But they seem to have been ground zero for arab and pajeet immigrants over the past decade though (gotta diversify those nice white suburbs goyim). So it might not even be a nig that did it, maybe some other form of shitskin.

I don't think you understand the police mindset. No way they are treading lightly after this. The police are a gang, and the nigs just challenged them.

Whites will literally be a minority by next year if Hillary wins.

kek that guy can be based but how come he never goes to (((nongoyland))) to throw his parties

Remember BLM lives by these words of (((Noel Ignatiev))) and Ted Allen:

"The abolitionists do not limit themselves to socially acceptable means of protest, but REJECT IN ADVANCE NO MEANS of attaining their goal."

archive.is/nirSk

OUT OUT OUT!

IT HAS BEGUN

I hope the average street nig thinks this, it will make their response to the actual outcome even better.

This isn't going to placate police officers it's just gonna make them twice as likely to kill niggers.

I hope these coons get more militant, their 'peaceful' rallies were already pissing off everyone but the libcucks. Now even they'll start turning away from these people.

As much as you may want this to be a valiant knight standing up to his oppressors it isn't. It's just another classic example of niggers nigging.

FIRES INTO A LARGE CROWDFROM A VANTAGE POINT, ONLY 11 WOUNDED

The race war is gonna be a breeze, the only hard part is getting it started thankfully the niggers seem to be dumb enough to do that for us

Checked
I love this webm. Zodiac at his best. What's the song?

they literally have to make the first REAL move, and they are dumb enough to be baited into it.
I repeat
otherwise we will be labeled as le ebil white people and we'll be fighting NATO

hey !

don't shoot niggers now it will trigger a martial law and Obama stays in office.

Best way to turn cops agains

And you haven't been Blasting Moonman at them yet?

No shit? Wow how profound

Not yet but I hear he is up against biden in the regional finals.

Best way to turn cops against niggers is to have niggers attack cop families.

For a cop, the only reason to become corrupt or take bribes or refuse to take action against Jews Blatently Jewing them, is that to do otherwise means his family goes hungry from loss of his employment.

They mean so much to him, that he'll watch niggers burn a pile of white children or massacre a school playground if it means his children are safe well fed and protected.

But if the darkies harm '''HIS""" kids?

Full Metal Moonman.

I'm not going to try that shit.

if they aren't going full retard, I'm not going to poke the bear.

Kek

Tay and the Dallas police have already revealed the bane of progressives.

Build a remote moonbot. Strap a cheap mp3 player to a remote control rc car

Most cops are just blue collar white guys trying to fucking do their job, that's why we side with them. The parts of the police that suck the most are the political leaders at the top and the various shitskins and psycho whites amidst the regular joes.

I've never seen cops hassling anyone who didn't deserve it outside of tv shows and movies made by leftists and jews.

but this is stupid and will only lead to trouble. I propose that tactical whores will sent into situations like these shootings to fuck the brains out of these lunatics and coerce them to surrender via exasperation by sexual expertise. They should be paid a million bucks for this and given public acclaim. Maybe strategic nuns, Im still working on this.

There's bound to be some pricks among the reasonable people just trying to do their job. It's foolish to think otherwise.

I was driving home listening to npr and they were talking about how police have determined there must have been multiple shooters, then like 20min later they're shilling "confirmed" lone shooter

TEXAS IS JUST AS BIG AS UKRAINE, AIN'T IT MR. SOROS??

And that was a nigger with military training and an accomplice flanking on ground level.

Rahowa is going to be easy as cake. And and it will be even more fun when the blue helmets show up to side with the niggers and kikes.

Oh my god guys. What if Chris Dorner is back with a vengeance to take down corrupt cops?

Can't Corner The Dorner

I don't think many here on Holla Forums get it. The 'race war' already started.

Whites will not really get going in that war until their trust of cops are destroyed. The other thread where subhuman cops are targeting and killing white families helps 'prime the pump' on that front. But the real turning point will not be niggers aping. Whites will just let the cops and eventually soldiers do their thing.

The war starts, and is won. The moment they see cops coming down hard on white families defending themselves from rampaging niggers. And then ending up dead from said niggers. Pretty little bluepilled faggot family the normies can sympathize with would be best.

Whites trust the system too much still. Break that trust, and you let the hidden little monster out. And we as a group will take care of the rest. Cops are not our friends, even if they where behind us 100%.

get the fuck out of here

No, most are petty tyrants who get off on fucking with people for no reason and are fanatically loyal to the government (our enemy).

Keep dreaming, moron.

hello fith columnist

Only the youth matter, dingus. Diaper wearing senile boomers in retirement homes don't matter.

What? There is no segment of the government that is not our enemy.

I can't decide if these idiots are poorly paid and poorly trained shills or just kids fucking around here.

I saw some dumb ass do this last week…

(((Butterfield)))

Since when is that a Jewish name? Yesterday some moron called Michael Savage a "crypto-jew". I mean shit.

Nah, Motorhead all the way.

He had a nice smile.

Fuck off, kike