White House Press Briefing on Dallas Events

STARTS IN 8 MINUTES

/ ! \ REMINDER / ! \

It is highly likely that these demonstrations were called using community/BLM members paid for by George Soros.

The Goal was to cover up the fact that the Head of the FBI confirmed Hillary was guilty of multiple counts of High Crimes and Treason yesterday at the Oversight & Governmental Reform Committee.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l2ksK
archive.is/yxzvm
dps.texas.gov/RSD/CHL/Legal/newlegislation.htm
c-span.org/video/?323754-1/presidential-task-force-hearing-21st-century-policing
youtube.com/watch?v=pD6zGqcNF64
youtube.com/watch?v=EezCjAzeHsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ovHYqp0ZxUI
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL5Xc79JeO1WdUFVeVbX6B80zl0Z8wMS-
grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/Classified docs, 08-25-15, Kendall response.pdf
grassley.senate.gov/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder what is delaying the press briefing?

They're double-checking to make sure there's enough obfuscating bullshit in it.

16 Minutes late now.

Here let me spoil the whole thing for you:

REMEMBER:
Ben Rhodes was the individual responsible for the story that Benghazi was the result of an 'Internet Video'.

archive.is/l2ksK

Gotta make sure King Nig doesn't chimp out on TV.

What the fuck is delaying this shit?

Seems the chimp out shootings have gone multi-state. probably tightening up the narrative.

HERE WE GO

Ah. That would make sense. The Minnesota one will be swept under the rug and not even mentioned.

Why is this guy such a faggot?

Is BLM going to get him too?

LIVE

Bets on NATO "peacekeepers" helping enforce martial law?

started

NATO? The EU is building their own army.

And the Missouri one? Wasn't there one in Louisiana last night too?

isil

I meant in the US, immediately. The EU army isn't built or ready to mobilize yet.

Shit, he said it

ah, for whom?

I thought you meant in the EU.
This press briefing is in Warsaw, Poland.

OY VEY GOYIM OUR SHARED VALUES

fix collar you absolute field slave

I was thinking the same thing, so sloppy.

Out of the middle east and into Russia.

Looks like an EvE Online character.

#spacejew

This is all just a preamble for a war with Russia.

Son of a bitch.

I can't fucking wait for King Nigger to try again to push to take away guns. He must have a raging erection because of all of this.

Fucking nigger.

oh my god, they are trying to start a war with Russia.

They are really, honestly trying to kill this planet.

Is the end of civilization a big enough legacy for your ego, obama?

We are going to have to fight.
They are not going to stop.
They are going to rig the election for Hillary.
Doesn't matter if people vote for Trump(Still vote for Trump), what matters is who is counting the votes.

End my suffering

In Kek's world, there is no such thing as Hell.

Nobody will fucking pay attention to what these kikes are up to.

Oh god help us

Shit, baldie just almost explicitly confirmed they're trying to start a war with Russia

>if Russia continues this aggressive behavior, there will be a response

Jesus.

These fucking niggers.

(Trump dubs)
You fucking assholes.

WEAPONIZE REFUGEES

Suppose it does come to war with Russia for a moment. How likely is America/Israel to actually win it? What stops Putin from just immediately glassing the entirety of Israel the instant war is declared?

Post link to transcript I refuse to believe this.

Yep. They'll do anything.

Nobody will win. The bombs will fly.

Depends on who's in power when it happens

reporter's question: are refugees being used as weapons?

jew bitch just walks off asap at the sound of the question.

fumbling collar retard says, "were not going to draw linkages"

mutually assured destruction and the moral high-ground.

Bill Clinton sold our ICBM technology to the Chinese in the 90s.

WHY ARE YOU POKING THE BEAR.

STOP POKING THE BEAR.

He is dodging the fuck out of this question. He's blaming the refugee crises response on fucking Russia lmao smh tbh fam

source on this? Could be useful for redpilling normies.

"Backlash Against Globalism"

Trump will be smashing their glass ceiling after this bullshit

No he won't.
There will be no media coverage on this.
We will talk about Guns/Niggers for the next 2 weeks.

Try never.

I don't know. I shouldn't have said that.
I hear Alex Jones screaming about it once.

I'm really not digging the marxist sci fi aesthetic the Dems gave going on. It is creepy and septic as fuck.

>>>/oven/

antiseptic

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

No average American is paying attention to this so unless Trump calls the preamble of war out himself, no one will ever know and the war will come as a complete shocker.

I stand by my statement.
No, this will not be put into the American Newscycle.

Call me a kike if you want, but the Kikes are burying multiple stories right now.

Israel's Samson Option.

Unfortunately, it appears that she has some Jew mixed into her white genes.

I agree with you. I hope Trump causes a big stink over this but unless he does this will not even be a blip on anyone's radar which is sad considering how big this briefing really is.

Why would he give a fuck about extra kike nukes when they ALREADY DECLARED WAR?

Shit, not even Holla Forums is paying much attention.

Correct. Whether orchestrated or not, the news cycle is utterly dominated by the dindu nuffin propaganda message. We need to set up a specific thread to coordinate a massive hashtag hijacking to address the Clinton hearings. It's not much, but it'd be something.

She looks too old to have kids anyway.

This. I'm gonna bump again.

> FORCES OF DISUNITY

These guys sound like the crazy, mindfucked people from Dark Space.

(checked)

*Dead Space
settle down Holla Forums

Once it's over an user ought to make a new thread with the briefing video and a title that states that the Obama administration is declaring a preamble to war with Russia.

Well you're not wrong, only 400 people are even watching this stream, an official White House press stream, and Holla Forums is still being dominated by multiple reports of shootings

I'll put all of you naysaying cuckold kikes into a Minovsky ultra-compact fusion oven

And then demand a sticky from the mods. Banners should be the least of our fucking worries right now.

What are the odds of Poland turning on their NATO troops. Poland is still based r-right guise?

seems to be an exponential amount of happenings which is allowing some of the heat off (((hilldog))) and the unnameable (((agency)))

I think working through Disqus is much more viable option.
Twitter is fucked. Image related.

I am recording it.
I am going to make a highlights reel.

You're a good lad, user.

well done lad. have a rare.

I just recognized that BLM stands for Break, Loot, Murder.

He was born smug.

he called the cops soldiers. its fucking over, collateral damage.

More like easy access to niggers, or rather, niggers' easy access to civilization.

What the fuck is this cuck talking about? Guns weren't meant to be on the streets?

"guns that were never supposed to be on our streets."

they were developed by people on the streets…cops carry them on the streets…

> NEVER A JUSTIFIABLE REASON TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST LEO

> GUNS NEVER MEANT TO BE ON OUR STREETS
Texas has explicit open carry laws protecting the rights of gun owners to carry publicly without permits/regulations.

This kike asking this question is going to get left in poland.

obligatory

You have to have ccw to open carry in Texas m80

Oh shit time to grill king nigger now

Does anyone have a list of all the administrators, and others purged under Obama that he then replaced with these regressive cuckolds?

At least he is honest , intentionally or not, about what they think about the citizens holding guns. It'll allow us to buy more and be even more prepared for any bullshit.

WTF IS HE SAYING?
Violence is justified against enforcement officers of a Tyrannical state.
If they come for our guns, yes we are going to shoot them.

I'm all for the race war but holy shit

not my thumbnail.
it's a different image, click it

Wonder if they're going to try to kick-off the (((war against Russia)) before November.

THERE ARE RACIAL DISPARITIES IN THE JUSTICE SYSTEM BECAUSE NIGGERS COMMIT MORE CRIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY NEVER DINDU NUFFIN

archive.is/yxzvm
> dps.texas.gov/RSD/CHL/Legal/newlegislation.htm

You need a CHL to open carry a pistol.
You can CONCEALED CARRY a pistol without a license.

Pasted from another thread:

I'm just going to point out an actual race war would benefit the (((government))) and Killary's shadow spooks the most.
Do not drop the ball on this

When has Obama ever supported law enforcement, other then to allow privacy and guns to be taken away from the citizens?

I don't think that was apart of (((their))) original plan but it's not out of the realm of possibilitiess. Don't want to tarnish king niggers stellar reign.

They're going to come for our guns and use the police to do it and if you fight against the police then you are no better than BLM scum. This is how it will be spun. They'll use our sympathy for the police against us. I can fucking see them doing this.

This will inact a civil war that will not turn out well for them. See the red team screens.

They're trying to take away guns and fight Russia at the same time

related: as i have already complained, thumbnail swapped for someone else's

And the alternative is what? How is it avoided, at this point?

Deus vult

Presidential Task Force on 21st Century Policing:
c-span.org/video/?323754-1/presidential-task-force-hearing-21st-century-policing

Hes given them more guns, tanks, explosives, and whatever else than any other president.

Equipment came back from Iraq and went directly to Police.

all recorded and controlled

It's not going to be good for the average person, either. With what's happening, the DeRay McKesson BLM phone hack detailing them wanting to riot at the conventions, I'm worried they're going to shift into a higher gear soon.

King Nigger's speech is not a very good one for us either.

Theyre going all out

Fml

> Individual who carried out this act of violence.

Weren't there 4 snipers being reported this morning?

Now this chick I like. Grill him about domestic terrorism

No links on hand but search for W87 warhead, Hughes aerospace, China, technology transfer, Bill Clinton, State Department.

There's a ton of shit out there.

You gotta think, alot of the shit they say and push is for demoralization of the vox populi. Do not let them intimidate you.

It is getting really bad.

I remember reports of at least 2 snipers, and sounded like other shooters as well though that I'm not as sure of.

It has to. Find solace in that user and go with God.

I was shitposting to check the GET.

Jews, huh?

What progress is he talking about ? All races ?There are more riots than before and the economy is arse.
What progress ?

It's been a Neocon/Jew globalist objective for decades, and all the buildup in Europe and trying to get more EU countries into NATO and talk of an EU superstate with its own Army is all a part of it. Our (((media))) just keeps shouting "Russian aggression" as Russia does nothing and the ZOGged-out West keeps building up its weapons in Eastern Europe.

Already gave my family and fiancee (She's going to college in a separate state) a head's up and told her to start planning to bug out.

I'm just worried for them.

Progress towards Obongo destroying democracy for good and declaring himself King Nigger officially

nope

what have i missed? king nigger bullshitting claiming BLM dindu nuffin?

AND he is provoking Russia.

KeK has abandoned us!

hey OP, can you give me a link to the "Oversight & Governmental Reform Committee" stuff you mention?

We will have our victory, in this life or the next. I feel alot of anons haven't come to terms with the gravity of the situation. We are in the midst of a accumulation of plans and events that echo through time. This is destiny, do nott fear it.

You tried to get repeating digits rather than it happening naturally, so you were punished for your hubris by Kek ignoring you.

Just let the numbers flow.

The audacity of these maniacs in beyond the pale. The D&C is off the charts and they're going to crash this country with no survivors while fleeing offshore with all the cash.

Who here defecting if they seriously go for this shit? Rhetorical question. Don't have to answer.

Press Secretary is aware of meme magick.

What in the fuck is up with his jilted speech? Creepy as fuck.

dubs confirm

LITERALLY

They're not even waiting for Hillary to "win". Fuck. Shits must be really fucked for them to rush ahead of schedule.

Damn, this really is the year of The Happening.

I have learned my lesson. I will no longer attempt to undermine the will of KeK.
He has spoken to us through as a lesson on hubris.

He hasn't had enough time to develop a precise narrative so he's being super careful about what he says.

Unfortunately I got here late, what are they spouting about currently?

Niggers, feels, and guns

To be fair, that was a really shitty get

Ban assault feels

The guy is pozed as hell. Talking about feels instead of reals

He also keeps saying that he'll wait for Obongo to put forth this statement in a much more eloquent way

always talking like that in press briefing, prob some mkultra thing

(((Ben Rhodes))) is gonna hook a nigga up.

Personally, I think Kek likes to fuck with people from time to time, just for fun. And like

said, you can't push your luck. Lady Luck is cruel towards the desperate but generous to those that pay her little mind.

I am screenshotting this for the next time that the "Nobody ever makes serious posts from Tor"-guy comes around.

And Obongo is taking his sweet time because if he comes back to the US and makes a statement he may accidentally cool down this engineered chimp out.

So that's it, they're talking about how current events are making people triggered or some shit? I'm sorry if I sound like a retard, I haven't read up on what's happened in Dallas. It feels like shit is happening every day.

I hope there are enough people who are awake to our current reality. I think there is enough, but sometimes I don't know. A friend that I thought was ready for the redpill basically ignored it, like his brain didn't register it.
Makes me wonder how much work we have left in spreading this shit. I think It's important that we keep being a hub of propaganda to spread online because time is running out

Huge nigger chimp out in multiple cities just hours after the Director of the FBI confirms that Hillary Clinton is guilty of High Crimes and Treason.

See:

> THE FORCES OF (((TRIBALISM))) THAT WANT TO PULL PEOPLE APART

Kek

Fuck these dishonest cunts. You cannot fit a square nog through a round advanced civilization.

Please tell me someone archived those videos before they get memoryholed.

Listen to what is underneath that. It's not progress towards a better world, it's progress towards (((their))) own goals.

They will push for it for as long as they can. They need us to mix into a brown sub 90 IQ race so our kike overlords can easily rule over us for possibly forever. So as long as (((they))) are in power they will try to make this happen

We had like 3 threads watching the 6 hour stream.
I recorded the whole thing.

It is known to Holla Forums.

Many people have local copies.

Why does he take so damn long to answer questions?

Got to think of the best way to sidestep the facts.

So that nobody watches these fucking things.

No one ever grills Obama this hard.

False Flags until 2100 AD+

he tries his best to emulate his hero, Obama.

The press doesn't even call him on his bs of making his own divisive statement.

Totally shut down the Joe Walsh question.

Hold on a sec user. I need some help understanding this.

Does Israel want to cause turmoil in the country on purpose? You know, so that it can then conquer? Like a balkanization type of thing?

They don't want to get left in Poland.
They had to ride there on Airforce One.

THOSE 5 SECONDS OF SILENCE

To the left, divisive statements are anything that doesn't explicitly agree with them. If it goes beyond that and disagree, it's harassment and hateful rhetoric.

Because he's sociopathic and can't feel the meaning behind words, only their value to the agenda. He's crafting a vague layer of narrative for the media until Obama's black-magick memesters develop it with more sophistication.

Oh shit here we go, gunzgunzgunz

Holy shit. Where have you been?

To the left, hate speech is speech they hate.

Get out. You are poz.

That's more of Russia's forte

I took a small vacation and now that I'm back this insane clinton and dallas crap happens.

How did the Virginia Tech shooter kill so many people without an assault weapon?

I don't have time to watch this right now, but I want to.

Notice how
"Automatic Weapons are the Problem"
became
"Assault Weapons are the Problem"
then
"All Weapons are the Problem"

No, Israel wants to kill the last vestiges of American freedom so the (((elites))) can control the country.

A vacation lasting 100 years?

also, lurk moar.

What happened to the other 3??!?!?!

What do you mean goy? There was only one.

checked

he needs to cut that shit out. if it wasn't for these stupid elites trying to live as parasites on the labor of others, esp the developing world, then this wouldn't be a problem and we could do the dignified thing and put the third worlders out of their misery.

There is no reason we should have a conflict with Russia. This is an elite conflict, not a conflict between our peoples.

I have a bill that would prevent the vast majority of gun violence, and furthermore, cut violent crimes in half. I call it the BAN ASSAULT NIGGERS referendum.

There was no black ops team, only one lone gunman.

The elites can't keep their stories straight.

NO NIGGER THERE WAS 4 Niggers last night

that I can see

Like a month no bully

names of these chosen ones?

please no memes

There are 3 lights, goy. Say it.

"PLURALISM"
new way of saying MULTICULTURALISM/DIVERSITY

"PLURALISM IS A STRENGTH"

Lurk moar faggot.

We don't know because the entire thing is a disinfo psy-op.

The details of the (((shooting)) do not matter.

THIS IS COVERING UP THE FACT THAT THE HEAD OF THE FBI CONFIRMED HILLARY IS GUILTY

Oh, I know.

No no goy, don't be a crazy conspiracy theorist. It was a lone mentally disturbed gentleman who only incidentally happened to have a dark complexion. Don't think too much about it. here, have some prozac, it'll cheer you up! ehehe

technically multiculturalism and pluralism are very different, but I know in politics the two are conflated.

Are they signaling us?

Sounds like he's having a hard time keeping down that 3 course meal of bullshit.

LONE WOLF
Allows them to target everyone.
If it is "groups of people" the Majority can argue that sweeping legislation is not necessary.

"pol behaves in a way that upholds democracy."

This is how you do it. Bless your dubs, user.

Earnest is the definition of:
"If you would stop asking questions I could stop lying to you."

Yes, (((they))) are responsible for all of this, and the hillary story is completely entwined

I am just a humble acolyte of Kek.

k

Only the return to the primordial darkness, eh?

Hell never existed in the first place, friend.

There's the primordial darkness and that which is through it.

unfortunately, they were talking merely about whites there. (((they))) don't see what they're doing as tribalism

So did Obama speak or was this just his deputies or whatever? I'm looking at this vid now, and some retard is talking

The shooting serves its own purpose though. More of a case of "two birds, one stone" operation. The details do matter somewhat.

Doesn't Russia have some sort of borderline undetectable nuclear missile prototype? I remember some threads about it here and on /n/.

John 1:1-5
In the beginning was the Meme, and the Meme was with God, and the Meme was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Through the Meme all things were made; without the Meme nothing has been made that was made. In the Meme was Lulz, and those Lulz were the Light of all Mankind. And the Lulz shineth in the (((Darkness))) and the (((Darkness))) apprehended it not.

I thought all that was confirmed was Perjury and the implication of a Foundation investigation?

Sauce?

How do you not know about this.
THEY ARE BURYING THIS STORY ON Holla Forums EVEN

KEK IS NEVER WRONG

Plus, here is a video of one of the cops that was "Shot".

Look at the hands. Look at the lack of blood on the chest.

This is a fucking dummy.

I was under the impression the Two main attorneys who had access did have clearance.
At the very least David Kendell appears to have a TS/SCI; unsure about the other.

webm that shit nigger. I'm not going to sign in to watch a 1min video

You have never actually been around a dead body, have you?

No user. That's a dead guy.

Not even ODNI or Congress have clearance.

Sad but true.

They didn't.
Nor did a bunch of people that had physical access to the server. And what said.

We need to move.

You not knowing what wounds look like doesn't make the vid fake schizo.

My arrows are more numerous than yours so it's obviously not a psyop

Yeah that's a dead guy, not a dummy.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Either way it is a distraction.

They've taken that vest off in the second pic, dumbass

People were saying yesterday this was from a motorcycle accident like a month ago.

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/judiciary/upload/Classified docs, 08-25-15, Kendall response.pdf

So this is fake?

Here's your (you)

How is there blood around the "entry wounds" then?

Doesn't look like hes been shot in the head due to the lack of holes in his face/back of his head.
Blood sure, but there doesn't appear to be holes.

Whatever I don't care enough about this.
I argued with you shills about Orlando for a week straight.

Gas yourselves.

nice try schlomo

Don't get so upset, this place is infested with nutjobs and shills. We are all very cynical about theories posted here.

You convinced me something is off.

that has nothing to do with Dallas you stupid nigger

Because he was face down and, you know, gravity?

Bullets also don't make very big holes in flesh on entry, and sometimes even exit depending on the round and a number of other factors.

Yeah, I remember you. It's probably because you're a dumbass who's never seen a dead body or a bullet's effects on said body, and for some reason acting like you're an expert on the subject.

He was laying on his front numb nuts.
He probably flopped face first onto the ground after being shot + other trauma, he may have gotten a bloody nose from stress due to being fucking shot at.

there is a good question about where he was hit. any suggestions?

I, too, I'm tired of this "everything is a psyop" meme

Do you remember the Robots at Pulse Nightclub?
No you don't because the shilling is real.

Full Incident Report:
>>>/pulsearchive/246

if this is from Dallas, then why is it light outside? the shootings didn't take place until night time

It was posted in the first thread.
It was from some nigger's twitter feed iirc.
This was less than an hour after Obama's speech.
I think this was in L.A.

Looks to me like a digital voice scrambler.
He hears the 'robot' say stay put.

couldn't it have been a motorcycle accident like the other user said? in that case, those aren't entry wounds, but skidmarks. The blood came out of his nose and mouth, and soiled his shit. As you can see, he was lying in a pool of blood.

doesn't that make more sense?

You realize everything is gonna stay exactly the same, right?

The fact of the matter is I think I am the only person who spent any time digging on pulse.

The Shilling was shutting down all discourse.

Like I said I don't care.
I am sitting this false flag/psyop out.

That's not what motorbike accidents look like by a long shot, he'd be way more fucked up if he actually landed like that, especially without his helmet, and his clothes'd be messed up too.

Do you remember the reports that Omar was at the hospital 2 hours before the final shoot-out?

I wouldn't know.

fair, but it appears to be the actual senate page of Chuck Grassley (R-IA)
seems legit despite the lack of https

sauce: grassley.senate.gov/

heck you can even DuckDuckGo and get it

THIS ISN'T FROM DALLAS

blunt force trauma to the back of the head?

I'm just saying I don't think that's a dummy

Obama's own pet nogs caused this. Why does he ever dare to open his mouth in response? What's he gonna do, find another way to blame white people? The piece of shit did this.

is the not bald guy wearing a vest under that?

sleeves look much more loose than the torso

Nah, he doesn't have any road rash and there wouldn't be blood pooling under his chest due to the vest, those are bullet wounds.

SHHEEEIIT. It be all dem whitey's fault cuz there be more homies in jail.

the blood came out of his nose. look at the pool. stop being retarded. there are no bullet wounds on the chest, he had body armor on and when they took it off, there were no wounds.

I was reading you-tube comments on videos about BLM and the Nogs sound a lot like us in some of the comments.

Just replace JEWS with WHITES.

The thing is, we might be talking about the same people. They just can't tell the difference between kikes and whites.

this

Or, even we are somewhat misled as well. I wonder if we could do a sort of Venn diagram and see where the overlap is. Once you find where all this rhetoric overlaps, then you have the central perpetrators, so to speak.

Who the fuck is claiming Mr Roboto was Omar?

So it was that uncontrolable Robot Killer created by the CIA and the KKK : S4M-HYD3

Send it to him then

Didn't they call her innocent for some reason? That's what I understood.

What's the difference?

Obama was heavily involved in "community organising" in college. I'm sure he's brought some great ideas to the presidency, such as the NiggerPhone program to help pavement apes know when to chimp en masse. Likewise, this event was pure coincidence arising from a peaceful protest of college youths.

Nothing to see here :^)

WHAT THE FUCK

SHEBOON ACCIDENTALLY SAYS "DINUVIDUALS" DURING HEARING

Dinduviduals* ==FUCK==