It's 2017. When will Bayformers give us a LGBT character...

It's 2017. When will Bayformers give us a LGBT character? Gay and transgender transformers already been canon in IDW comics for sometime.
tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformer_romance

Other urls found in this thread:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow user, so real and deep, pure kino

the man makes shit films but he has a reputation and image to protect.

Yeah, as the fucking bane of the Transformers' existence. Somebody kill him already so we can reboot the franchise to something that actually respects the fucking source material.

Like, a movie with ridiculous box noses?

I think the only problem with Bayformers is Bay doesn't really know how to make combat between robots look pleasing. They move and act too much like humans, they need more weight.

lmao at you life if you think shit cartoons designed to help sell plastic to children deserves respect

unless we get more 2d shows, you're wasting your prayers.

Please tell me about the Transformers lore.

And by the way, Gobots are for trash-tier fagits. Fuck those little scrap-heaps.

The basic frame of Transformers lore has to do with the civil war between two factions of sentient robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron: the valiant Autobots, who fight for freedom among their people, and the treacherous Decepticons, who fight to dominate the planet, and soon many others. The war rages on until it results in both factions evacuating the hopelessly war-torn planet Cybertron, rocketing to Earth and entering a 5-million-year stasis rest, to eventually awaken in 1984. Now that the factions have resurfaced, their computer AI's of each ship scan the planet for dominant cybernetic life forms, and interpret human vehicles as such beings, so they adapt their alt-modes to accommodate these appearances. The Autobots befriend the human race and vow to protect them, believing freedom to be the right of all sentient beings, and the Decepticons care only to reap the Earth of its variety of energy sources to convert it into energon, the most valuable resource Cybertronians can utilize; it acts as fuel, weaponry, etc, and gives whoever has more of it the upper hand in battle.

And all of that is just G1 entry level backstory. There's other variations in the franchise's lore spectrum that give more insight to the why's of certain aspects of the story, such as how Cybertron and its inhabitants were formed, the rivalry between benevolent creator deity Primus and the chaos-bringer Unicron, the politics of Cybertronian society that resulted in the Autobots vs Decepticons civil war, the list goes on.

The "it's just to sell toys" excuse holds up less and less when you realize how much boundless creativity has gone into the stories and characters that makes Transformers so loved by so many. There's a treasure trove of great material that the franchise has to offer that Bay lacks the imagination and the integrity to ever touch.

you people are a blight on humanity.

Good God, WHY?
I haven't read those at all, but now I don't want to do it

First thing I can't understand: Why isn't the movies set in that time?

Bro, there was only the Ark…

Just like humans?

I don't care if something is the most Jewish turd out there, you do not fuck with something just so you can shovel in your faggot loving agenda. I wish leftist would get it through their fucking heads that they're better off making their own trash instead of taking a shit on everyone else's.

There's one episode in that cartoon where Starscream usurps the Decepticons from Megatron only for Megatron to come back and beat the shit out of him. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he raped him.

ummm guys?

Hopefully never because:

acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

Why do you keep crossposting these threads between Holla Forums ,Holla Forums, and Holla Forums?
Get a job

Do you browse Holla Forums too? Because that would form the complete set of absolute shit taste in boards. Kill yourself.

What the fuck is wrong with you, faggot?

You're not wrong. Consumerism, especially geek culture, is cancerous liberal garbage that sucks your money away.

If you give these retards a dime, then you deserve to be ruled by them.

this tbh

Because Bay, at the time of the late 2000's, wanted to appeal to modern edgy mentally castrated 13-year-olds who worship Linkin Park and wanna masturbate to Megan Fox leaning over a fuckin' car, that's why. Plus, that was before banking on 80's nostalgia was profitable for Hollywood.

No, there was also the Decepticons' flagship, the Nemesis. You know, their underwater base? That's the Nemesis. They didn't just magically teleport to Earth after the Autobots, and they didn't hijack the Ark either.

… Good point, actually. Perhaps the whole G1 conflict is a secret allegory for protecting us from ourselves, projecting the best and worst aspects of humanity into these two factions of warring alien robots.

Pain and Gain and the Benghazzi movie were kino.

Wow, not only did he take the bait, he even powered up to kaio-ken x10

Take your meds

I don't know where you saw this. In the G1 comics, there is only the Ark, and the Decepticons build their bases from stuff stolen from the humans. And I don't remember this ship from the cartoon either.

Can you point to a pleasing robot fight in your eyes?

>>>/out/

They can't even mate in the first place. How could they turn poz?
Mental patients trying to pull others into their suicidal cults and projecting their insecurities on their work is what it's happening.

lol, I remember when SJW's wanted Nintendo to turn Link from Zelder into a black muslim. When the producer said if they were to have a female lead game it would be Zelda in the starring role they didn't like it. When Link has a sister named Linkle they didn't like it. They want Link to change thus subverting the series and all games that came before the game they chose.

More like
>>>Holla Forums
but you get the idea. Holla Forumstards need to GTFO.

BO NEVER EVER!