What are your opinions on prominent newsman Jim "Cherney" from The Goldwater? Sponsored by our friends at /newsplus/...

What are your opinions on prominent newsman Jim "Cherney" from The Goldwater? Sponsored by our friends at /newsplus/, but only coincidentally.

Jim can still salvage his attempt at roleplaying as a news anchor, but he needs to do the following;
1.) Trash the name "GoldWater" it sounds like a euphemism for piss. Use a simpler name thats easy for people to remember
2.) Get better mics and maybe a dedicated sound guy because the acoustics of the recording sound too fucking quiet
3.) Loosen the fuck up, even his Flip slaves, while they're trying, still act too shy on camera so it just feels awkward

The GoldWater is my number one source for news; I always know I can rely on Jim Cherney and his dedicated team of co-hosts to give to me the uncensored truth about current events, politics, and topics which other new stations are too afraid to cover. I would recommend everyone here subscribe to The GoldWater to stay up to date with their content. I say this from the perspective of an politically active 19 year old.

Wtf i love goldwater now.

I trust you with ny life my good fellow.

You know i used to really hate them but it grew on me.

cringe value 10/10
utter garbage
he'll live to be ashamed of this

I don't want to listen to him.

xd

under 25 years old should not have even right to vote

Every citizen should have the right to vote, even underage people, they still part of the society and still get affected by the government actions.

time to grab the popcorn

get affected by the government actions.

by that principle, my gerbil should get a vote too.

Animals are not citizens in the legal aspect
Why? Because they're not functional members of society. They don't pay taxes, attend a school or have a work.

But if your gerbil does that, then yes, He can vote.

like most people on Holla Forums

DON'T CLICK ON THIS EMBED

STOP GIVING THIS FATFUCK VIEWS

Now hold on just a minute, friend! Jim Cherney, despite appearances, is not this crook Jim Watkins you have presented. Any similarity is pure coincidence!

He backed the right horse, I'll give him that much.

why give him anything? has he deserved your custom?

He gave me a home. He gave me Holla Forums.

prepare your survival kit, user. make sure there's some whiskey. you'll be homeless very soon. it was nice not knowing you.

The memories will last forever.