One Nation party is back: Pauline Hanson scores big victory in Australian election...

One Nation party is back: Pauline Hanson scores big victory in Australian election, Leftists blast "Racist and bigoted agenda"
archive.is/AKCK1
archive.is/I5UQz
archive.is/4C8hn
archive.is/AqMNK

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-convict-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

noice

Is she going to make Australia great again?

She was good at pushing the overton window. Our current immigration policy, cucked as it is, only exists because Howard wanted to ape her policies.

bumping for the aussies

She's a great lady. Have met her at pubs and cafe's a few times. She is also not exclusively anti-islam back in the day she tried to rally against the "asian invasion" as she described.

She isn't exactly our perfect Holla Forumsitician but Pauline is a good step in the right direction.

Nice job Dingoes.

Nice. Looking forward to the next episode of The Convict Report, the Australian TRS show, it should be out tomorrow. Those goys do excellent analysis of Aussie politics, they have been shilling for Pauline for months.

radio.therightstuff.biz/category/shows/the-convict-report/

This [Current Year] has been a splendid one.

Noice lads.

Doesn't matter. Geography and politics have determined our fate as a yellow shithole. There is no way to avoid it.

Fuck off, shill

Read a book. As an island nation, our ability to trade is dependent on naval power guaranteeing our shipping lanes. Since we lack the strength to do it ourselves, and always will, we need to create mutually beneficial relationships with those that can: Britain, providing troops for their wars, livestock and their products, and natural resources; following the recession of Britain's naval dominance, replaced by the USA, a similar arrangement, as well as various services, and now with the increased influence of China within our region, our politicians have cynically but predictably identified them as the guarantor of our future trading lanes. And what do the Chinese want? Obviously, natural resources, but also clay- large areas of land to mine and farm, to do to us what they are doing in their African colonies, real estate in our largest cities which they buy up and only rent to each other, increased influence in our government.

Due to our geographic placement in the hinterlands of Asia, and barring a trend defying return to European dominance in the region, the only conclusion one can draw is that this will continue until the country comes to resemble the USA then South Africa then Rhodesia demographically, only substituting chinks for nogs.

No internal struggle can overcome these realities, especially combined with the resource curse/Dutch disease of our country and interconnected nature of the modern world due to efficient transport and other technologies, because these are environmental conditions that no modern form of political rule can deal with, since it requires a generation spanning plan for the future that would have to be consistently executed.

The only option is emigration to either Europe or the U.S., depending on who starts the race war first. This country is fucked.

The butthurt from social-media from this has been pretty glorious. It's going to a fun couple of years.

Well fuck me, an educated post on Holla Forums.

Learn something new everyday.

We're victims of geography but that passes the buck too lightly.

This is free market capitalisms fault

Only on our current path. This shit isn't set in stone.

We are hampered by geography but not defeated or defined by it.

And our lacking naval power - in the long term, must that be set in stone?

noice

Another woman? The West is dead.

What bothers me is the fact that we have enough land to support many more people and become a power of our own, but we can't do it because we've let women into power. Politicians as recently as Peter Costello have tried to boost the birth rate, but it seems that they are unable or unwilling to tackle the factors that keep a ceiling on the birth rate.

We need to build rural centres. We have a great agricultural industry that is only being strengthened from access to the Chinese market. We should stop propping up the manufacturing industry, and put those resources into agriculture. Start farming more cattle, start helping people build secondary industries on top of agriculture i.e. food production.

When these rural centres are strengthened, people will have access to decent jobs and cheap housing. When people are free of debt and in a stable situation with a good job, they are more likely to have children. On top of this, they have the disposable income necessary to invest and spend, which helps the economy.

There needs to be a campaign to encourage motherhood, as well as action to improve divorce laws and strengthen the family unit. If the financial equation for having children makes sense, and there is a willingness to have children brought about by careful propaganda, then we can build out more of the nation without relying on mass immigration.

Top fucking information here, cunts.
We farm stuff and flog it abroad. Unlike iron ore you can keep doing this for quite a while when you at least rotate crops.

And the birth rate stuff needs to become more widely known as a real problem.

Australia, nooooooo!!!

My chinky m8 is voting for Hanson. He's seen how quality of life has deteriorated in the country and he knows it's because of neoliberal bullshit: ie mass immigration, firesales of natural resources, and frivolous spending.

Also she looks exactly like my high school maths teacher

you aussies need some better gun laws

Yeah way ahead of you ay. In the end geography is destiny. My only hope is that there's some dramatic geopolitical paradigm shift and Australia ends up a Japanese protectorate instead of the Sino-Indian battleground that it will otherwise be

we need some better lebbo laws more like

As much as I feel this is a major step forward for Australia, Pauline Hanson isn't the right person to advance Australian nationalism and to restore a white centred Australia.

Consider the following

And worst of all…

Now I know what you're going to say, "What are you a moslem shill" but the thing is, you don't criticise a young snack food. It draws people away from your movement, especially the younger folks, and we need the youth.
Halal Snack Packs are fucking mint, and it doesn't matter if mudslimes are behind it. We can keep the aryan Iranian women who've renounced Islam and get them to keep the kebab toasters in working order.

also sam dastyari is a fucking cunt too.

pic related: halal snack pack (hate the name)

A halal snack pack, or HSP, is a dish consisting of halal-certified doner kebab meat (typically beef, but also chicken and lamb),chips, and one or more sauces, especially chilli, garlic and barbecue. Yoghurt, cheese, jalapeño peppers, and hummus are common additions. It is traditionally served in a styrofoam container, and has been described as a staple dish of takeaway kebab shops in Australia. Some Australian restaurant menus refer to the dish as a "snack box" or "mixed plate", rather than as a "halal snack pack".

fuck you jim, let me post images and youtube vids you datamining shitcunt)

In Europe it comes in a cardboard box. Which is better, styrofoam feels weird and I'm always self-conscious about accidentally eating some if i stab it with a fork/knife

So how many seats did she win?

Three seats in the senate so far but maybe even more to come

also nice hitler dubs

Not even if it's a culinary invasive species, overtaking local specialties as the one thing the mudshits have got figured out, as a kind of microcosmic parallel to the mudshit problem at large?

In South Australia it's called an AB, Abortion

well at the very least the left are mad

1 We need arable land and the rainfall to make it productive.

2 We need to refuse all the parasitic foreign investment that exports resources and profits.

3 We need USA to stop funding Isreal and help us more in the region, after all we have supplied troops to their wars.

4 Probably need to form an economic south pacific union with NZ, PNG, Fiji and other south pacific islands and claim all the land and sea as exclusively belonging to our union. The fish alone will become valuable as time goes by.

5 We would have a higher birth rate if we weren't feeling squeezed out economically by migrants either driving down wages from job competition or driving up taxes by budging the dole.

Just wait for the northern hemisphere race war to begin. Then move there after its been won.

If the Vietcong did pho to go I'd probably take that over kebab.

Anyway whitecunts just can't into cheap fast food. All European food has the "whitecunt premium" attached which basically prices out everyone except boomer+ yuppie faggots and chongs LARPing for the day. I was thinking of setting up a Euro fast food place but I don't think people care to try anything different

We would never run out of iron ore, cunt. We have absolute shitloads of the stuff. Thousands of years worth, no worries.

Anyway dunno what the point of kebab is in Oz when you have $5 pizzas from Pizda Hut

Or have they gotten rid of th at

I want it to be three, but it looks like only one. Please explain?

Don't they have fish and chips where you are from?

Maybe if your idea of white fast food is fancy sandwiches from a cafe, yeah.

Why are you forcing this suffix and failing so badly? Where are you from?

Brisbane you fuckin poof

That's yank food, not white people food. Anyway expensive in Australia

Expensive, whitecunt premium

Also, not to shit on Australia but isn't there a high amount of Down syndrome in that country? Maybe - if there is to be more immigration - it could come from white countries.

In Australia we put "cunt" at the end of a noun or adjective to emphasise something more than you already have.

i.e. is a worthess pommiecunt and should fucking kill himelf with his knife that he stole from TESCO because he's underage and British and therefore a fucking gaycunt.

Just banter mate you fucking pommie :^)

Seriously don't fall for the shills user.

Wew