Decoding an Anti-Semitic Meme Donald Trump Supporters Took From Anime

According to this highly credible Jewish news source, MAGA and Evangelion are somehow antisemitic propaganda.

archive.is/CF23x

the jew truly does fear the samurai

slow poke

wrong image

Retarded manchild.

Kinda old news, but still cracks me up to think about kikes riffing through animu to "decode" the hate speech.

maybe they will become weebs and realize that the only honorable path is suicide

Char still did nothing wrong in Char's Counterattack

Look everybody, this guy's soul is weighed down by gravity. Let's laugh at him

We've already discussed this, OP.
However, Asuka isn't a very good waifu at all, so it would be best to post other MAGA girls in this thread. Not that Monster Musume girls are the superior mamono waifus either, but they're still miles ahead of an utter cunt like Asuka, Kirino, or Umaru. I'd go so far as to say Nagatoro-san is a better waifu than them.

Your waifu is shit

The article was posted during my internet outage so I must have missed the thread.
Monster Musume has superior waifus if you count Zombina.

My waifu isn't even in that pic, user.

Zombina is second best after Tio. She would be higher if she didn't like yaoi. However, Tio buys singles, so I don't know.

all of you are pathetic, obsessing and masturbating over literal fucking drawings.

it's exactly what (((they))) want, a sterilised and emasculated white male population, cut off from the rest of society so jamal has all the white women to himself

fuck you all, you're an embarrassment and part of the problem

Weebs, you're not relevant right now.

Not to mention, I swear we already had this thread ON june 17. You're just a sliding retard faggot.

Wow, there's all that verbal IQ acting up again.
Way to overthink everything stupid kike.
Someone just likes Asuka and put a fucking hat on her.
This was the entire thought process.

yeah its a case of they wanted to fap to it, so they made it. How fucking hard is that to understand.

kek.

Who would have thought that anime would save the West from the (((globalist elite))).