ITT post famous manlets

ITT post famous manlets

I need a good laugh.

is it cause you have low self esteem since, despite being tall, no one cares about you and you should probably hang yourself?

Manlet detected?

a famous one.

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

How does it feel to be a manlet?

nigga wut. he's 6ft 5

one laugh, coming right up

why do these make me laugh so hard?

8 more years

Because deep down you know they are true.

Inb4 poledditors take it seriously and fail to see that it's actually a metaphor.

Kek

These just make Trump seem relatable and cute, and this tiny little man took on an establishment and won. Why are lefties so bad at trying to make attack memes?

Well shit, anybody's going to look short standing next to Charles Barkley and fucking Shaq

MANLETS DETECTED
MANLETS DETECTED
MANLETS DETECTED
MANLETS DETECTED
MANLETS DETECTED
MANLETS DETECTED

I'm 182cm and never fault a man solely because of his height, but I can't give up the chance for bantz. You should've drank your milk and ate your veggies faggot.

You are a manlet, friendo.

NOBODY REALLY CARES, JUST PLAY TO YOUR STRENGTHS AS A MAN INSTEAD OF CRYING OVER SPILLED MILKYOU SHOULD HAVE DRANK FAGGOT :^)

I thought 6'2" was the cutoff, you fucking midget.

Reminder anyone below 7,5 is a fucking manlet.

Think again faggot, my dick is longer than that. You might even say its FEATURE LENGTHGET IT? ITS A KINO RELATED JOKE

Hello manlets!

i rate ur joke a 4/10

Manlet

Its still a better score than YOUR FAVORITE KINO, FAGGOT :^)

i don't like or watch movies/tv though so idk. why do you think i post on Holla Forums for realz

Now you made me sad. Motion pictures are at such a kiked state that literally nothing of importance has come out in almost a decade.

me too

It's 6'8". 6'2" is barely tall enough to drive.

It is a metaphor. He's David and took down Goliath (Democrats, Republicans, the Media, Globalists, etc.).

The left is so shit at memetic warfare.

What a fucking dwarf.

Barkley is 6'5 and Shaq is 7'1

oh yea about your "fighting" knowledge from your shit infographic.
Your just wrong.
IE Superhulk tourny
IE early Ufc no weightclass events
IE Fedor vs. everybody.

yea the "Tiny Trump" meme is fucking adorable actually. Who wouldn't want a tiny trump in their house giving them fresh Dr. Pepper and barking orders.

Mel Gibson is 5'8" lol

Let's just face facts here guys
Every great conqueror was a manlet
Caesar was a manlet
Napoleon was a manlet
Alexander the Great was a manlet
Manlets drown in pussy.
Big guys are just big bodyguards for the manlet of superior intellect and ambition. Big guys are cannon fodder for small guys to make their marks on history.

also as a caveat to my post
Nobody cared who bane was until he put on the mask
however the "small guy" cia was iconic since his opening reveal scene.
Small guys>Big Guys

Floyd Mayweather is a manlet
and once again another example of the superiority of the manlet. He is the greatest earner in the history of boxing. Nobody even wants to watch heavyweight fights anymore because they are usually just 2 giant idiots pawing at each other with uncoordinated sloppy attacks. Only a true patrician would understand the superiority of the welterweight(and under) divisions in boxing. Which is also why Floyd makes more money than the big dummies who only exist to protect the superior manlet floyd.

Ruined Rome
Ruined France
Literal faggot

Mel never pretended to be a big guy. For example, Max was a fast guy full of wit instead of a fighter.

caesar ruined rome?
Nigga is you stupid? He conquered the "big guy" gauls with his manlet army of legionairres. Then became dictator and his legacy is that of emperors who dreamed big. He turned rome from a shitty little republic ruled by bickering senators to a real imperium. Caesar was so beloved that after his assassination by the senatorial conspirators that the conspirators were killed by their own people in the streets.
HAIL CAESAR big guy.

Mad Manlet

As much as I respect the man, he's the same height as fucking Tom Cruise, which puts him in dwarf territory.

Tarkovsky and Todd Howard has two things in common. Both are manlets and also the greatest artists of their respective generation and medium.

Sorry brother but midgets don't draw dimes in the wrestling business. People come to see testosterone filled giants duel out in the ring, not to watch manlets flip around.

Same thing in Lethal Weapon
Mel was always just "The fast guy with the gun" in every movie. He never had any legendary fight scenes where he would overpower people with brute force IE Arnold. He would always outsmart his opponents.

Manlet superiority world wide. Big guys are just jealous because manlets are always more valuable, intelligent, and more protected than big guys. We run the show the big guys are just the paid thugs. We use big guys like the pawns they truly are.

Bugers and nips come to indulge their love of sweaty oiled cock in the set/ring.

So are you saying that rey mysterio wasn't insanely popular and drew huge money?
Besides "wrestling" is fake combat. In real kino combat like MMA/Boxing the manlets draw the money. Just look at the modern faces of MMA(Conor Mcgregor) and Boxing (Floyd Mayweather/Pacquiao) nobody cares about watching big guys in real fights because in unscripted bouts they are all slow, stiff, boring, uncoordinated, etc. etc. It's all about the manlets in real combat. Manlets make the dough the big guys just fill out the undercard.

Also note the most legendary soldier in WW2 was MANLET Audi Murphy. Killed 50 big guys in a single breath. Most decorated WW2 vet of ALL TIME!!!
Manlets are truly the dominant species.

that kind of wrestling isn't a real sport though. in a real sport, like olympian freestyle or greco-roman wrestling, short dudes do quite well due to the lower center of gravity.

It's also a method for "big guys" to indulge in their power fantasies over "small guys" when in every other area that matters like real combat, real war, real philosophy the big guy is actually the small guy.

Or how about real warfare? Manlets dominate big guys in real warfare. Manlet empire like the greeks and romans triumphed over big guy empires. Manlets in modern combat are better soldiers than "big guys." The bigger they are the easier they are to blow the fuck out.

Speaking generally. Rey was the few rare exception but he still never drew big filled arenas soley because of him.

lmao who's this manlet that's all riled up. Do we have a new autist in town?

i wouldn't really know. my manlet friend once told me the air force prefers shorter people for pilots or something and that's why he's a pilot in the air force, but i have no idea if that's true or not and if he was just trying to seem cool

Also note even in crime manlets dominate big guys.
El Chapo=Manlet
John Dillinger=Manlet
Pablo Escobar= SUPREME MANLET STANDING AT 5'5"
and the list goes on and on and on

manlets never learn

I now adopt the title of supreme king manlet
All big guys bow before me in despair as I enlighten you on the real truth about Big Guys vs. Small Guys.

You should make some infographs on all this like the prequel autists.

The death of the republic was the beginning of the end of Rome. The empire may have been more powerful, but it's culture was far more decayed than the republic's. The Star Wars prequels explain this in full detail.

In antiquity warfare manlets reigned supreme on the battlefield
In modern warfare alot of the "big" wiry skinnyfat guys are really good soldiers, but let's not discount the manlets controlling everything, making the strategy, and also manlets are really good grunts also. The worst soldiers however are and have always been the muscle bound uncoordinated giants who exist as cannon fodder.

Good Idea I should get on that

Hitler was a manlet. Only 5'9". Why did anyone follow his lead?

Manlets always win baby
like chadwarden Manlets ALWAYS WIN

but hitler lost

The empire existed longer than the republic. The empire expanded the borders of the roman empire farther than it's republican counterpart could ever dream of. It's a farce to say that this politik or that politik killed rome. What killed rome was complacency, degeneracy, and creating living conditions that left the populace very apathetic towards rome. Much like modern america Rome decayed

He was just beaten by other manlets like Stalin whose height was a mere 5'6"
Still proves my point though that MANLETS are always in charge and usually reign supreme. Trump being in charge is kind of a anomaly as he is a great Non Manlet.

Lot of great US Presidents were tall like Andrew Jackson, George Washington, JFK, Lincoln

you might have a point tbh. Mussolini, Churchill, Hirohito, and Truman where all shorter than Hitler too. And FDR basically didn't have legs so he was a wheelchair manlet.

USA is an anomaly in almost everything. The usa is probably the greatest outlier in human history when you really think about it. A former colony becoming the top world power. It's an outlier in every regard to world history.

LOL

We never should have let the colonials think they could govern themselves. Worst thing that ever happened to the world. Fuck the burgers.

India superpower by 2030. Plus the average indian is only about 5ft 4 inches tall.

Yet conor makes more money
and what does a weigh in picture show really(even though this one is obviously shooped) most heavyweight don't cut weight. Conor cuts a shit ton of weight because he had to reach a 145lb limit. This is him at his absolute worst, but them he puts on about 15 pounds of water weight and goes from holocaust survivor to slayer of spic niggers.
More on to my other points though. Historical figures with unlisted height like "Frederich the Great"(even though he was gay for giants) The Duke of Wellington, Peter the Great, etc. etc. must of been manlets. If they were giant they would have listed heights and bragged about being giant. Most manlets unlike myself don't pose about trying to be big. We just talk big, we act big, and we do big. Big guys just take for granted their bigness and their dominance. Manlets learn from an early age that we have to fight as hard as humanly possible. We have tenacity that the big guys lack. Also note that Brock was a fighter who in his UFC career Notoriously TURTLED to fighters much smaller than he was.

Manlet empires do not surprise me because small guys usually have higher IQ's and ambitions.

Even grand patrician Tolkien knew of the stout courage of the manlet.
Bilbo=Manlet
Frodo=Manlet
Samwise=Manlet
CHECKMATE BIG GUYS!!!

More manlet posting
Al Pacino aka DUNK=Manlet
Joe Pesci=Supreme Manlet
Tom Cruise= Supreme Manlet
Tom Hardy=Borderline Manlet
Michael J Fox= A king among manlets
Mel Brooks= King Kike Manlet
Every Chinese/Japanese actor of note like Bruce Lee etc. etc. King manlets
Mike Myers=Manlet
King Costanza= MANLET
ETC ETC ETC ETC the list goes ON AND ON AND ON
Manlets 20, Big guys BIG ZERO!!!

If only Pajeet could poo in the loo.

Orsonposting = Orson Welles, tall guy, created the most gorundbreaking movie of his time
Bravo Nolan = A tall guy that changed everything with his magnum opus of TDKR's place scene
Dubsposting = Bateman is a tall guy
Driveposting = Drive was a tall guy too
Chris Evans laugh = Captain America is a big guy that fights for FREEDOM, plus he laughs at sluts
Cristopher Lee = All round badass that was a spy, fought in the war and one of the greatest actors in cinema, almost 2m tall

Great cheryy picking there

And the Eastern Roman Empire existed longer than the Western Roman Empire. Does this mean that the Eastern Roman Empire was superior?

And? I thought the whole crux of the manlet argument was that bigger size =/= better.

Oh shit, forgot about brendan

Can confirm. Am 6'2" and it's very difficult to drive some days.

He's literally the size of a planet.

He was a tall and dashing man in his youth but became fat and old after Hollyjew shut him down.

Don't forget TruthSeeker.

lol

I laughed more than I should be.

so many butthurt big guys around after I dig up some inconvenient truths about "big guys"
just face it big guys you will always be lead about and under the employ of manlets that have greater thoughts and ambitions than your sad big guy brain can even contemplate.
Also enjoy being "Big" whilst you can because everyone knows big guys live shorter lives, have a shorter prime, and age like milk.
Manlets only gain prestige and power as they age, they only get better whilst big guys just get fatter and stupider as time goes on.

See most small guys not only do we strive for greatness(much more so than big guys) but in all scenarios when we are leading we want big guys to be us. We want bigger guys to essentially understand the manlet mindset of true greatness IE Hitler's Ubermensch. We want to mold a race of big guys with manlet mindsets. This is what your hollywood and your phony kino gives to you. It gives you big guys with the manlet minds. It indulges in you big guy power fantasies. In reality there is always a dichotomy and a allied pact between big guys and small guys. Small guys run the show, we write, we create, we work, and we do everything just to let the big guys get the spotlight. We want big guys to be better men than us, but they always fail.

MANLETS CONFIRMED CUCKS

YOU HEARD IT STRAIGHT FROM THE MANLET KING HIMSELF, AKA CUCK KING

Someone get this hothead outta here!

Well put user now go home and get your fuckin shine box

Go cry about your Republic somewhere else. Caesar, Augustus, Tiberius (even though he gets shit on) and Claudius were some of the best things to happen to Rome. It fell apart with the twin faggotry of Gaius and Nero, with a handful of short revivals later on.

Still you haven't shown me examples of non manlet armies conquering manlet armies in antiquity. The roman soldier stood at average manlet height and with their combined strength of manlet command they defeated the giant idiot barbarian tribes consistently. Just keep hating you giants. Just keep hating on the superior minded manlets. We'll rule and you will just keep being our pawns and servants that only exist to make us money.

todd is 6ft

I'm sorry kid, but if you bring up claims like that, the burden of proof is on you. Romans defeated barbarians through superior tactics and training, like at the Battle of Watling Street.
If shorter people make better soldiers, why are all depictions of soldiers shown as being tall and muscular? Surely if the manlets control everything then they would make sure war heroes and generals would be shown at the right height.
How does a manlet fair against cavalry?
You can delude yourself as much as you like, but you'll still be sleeping in a kid sized bed when you're 40 and women will always think of you as a child.

more like the pebble

Please learn the difference between < and >.

Jesus christ, watch out, king of the manlets coming through!

Enjoy life in the caliphate!

Holy fuck since when was Arnold 5'11.

I'm just gonna fall for the bait because I'm bored and I'm also 6'4. For you fucking retards that aren't boxing fans and are bringing up mayweather and little connie as the new recent "cash cows" , I have some Bad news for you. First of all , the most popular division in combat sports has always been the heavyweight division. It was the heavyweight Jack Dempsey (6'1) who brought in the first million dollar gate. And if your really going to go on heavyweight fighters being uncoordinated , then I guess you forgot about Joe Louis (6'1) ,Muhammad Ali (6'3), George Foreman (6'4) , and Joe SMOKIN Frazier (6'0). "But those are niggers user" ( yes they are but they're HW champs so I have to show respect, respect the belt not the people) then I'll just mention Wlad Klitschko 6'6 and his 6'7 brother WHO BOTH WERE HW CHAMPS AND BOTH HAVE PHDs. Hell the man who beat Wlad is Tyson Fury AND HES SIX-NINE. Little Floyd can't read "Cat in the Fuckin Hat" let alone get an associates degree in international Jewish gender studies. And Connor got choked out by a Mexican who had a 2 week notice.

If you've been paying attention to boxing in America, oh wait nobody does because the heavyweight division is shit. Every time I read a article about why "boxing is dying" from ESPN or some shit , the only thing they talk about is the lack of heavyweight action. You think Floyd would be making that money under the Tyson (5'11) era.Bullfucking shit. Too bad Tyson went crazy and got knocked the fuck out by Holyfield (6'1) and Lennox Lewis (another 6'5 giant known for his technique). The biggest star in boxing right now is Anthony Joshua and he's (6'6). Him and Wlad both (6'5+) just filled up 80,000 people at Wembeldy Stadium for their upcoming fight . As for mma , Conor starts making noise when Jon Jones (6'4) and Anderson Silvia (6'2) got out of the picture for different reasons.

As for the military , I googled it and the average SEAL height is 5'10 , I don't know when that was taken or if its been updated , but I'll take it as it is. If you want to google any famous Delta operators like John McPhee (6'4) , Larry Vickers (6'1) , Pat McNamara (6'2), Navy Seal Chris Kyle was 6'2 and Marcus Luttrell was 6'5.

Anyway I'm done wasting time on manlets aka genetically inferior sub humans. When actual human beings (aka 5'11+ people) talk about you, we only do it when we're bored and we do it so we can watch you squirm.

R A H O W A

Here's another funny

believe in yourself user

Lanklet detected?

one name: Gennady Golovskin………………..
big guys keep mentionaing outliers like Tyson Fury to keep establishing your claijm….. Go ahead keep doing ot. but you are BUNG HEEP!!!!!

OHHHH coniie got got choked out b a "small" mexican(who competed in both division but wtfo cares right????) face it your favorite faggot lost in everything that matters…… Got beat up by a midget learn about it and everything that came after it goy

am I right or not MANLETS RULE THE WORD!!!!

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Nope, we beat you in every manner imaginable. We fuck the hottest broad, but keep imagining yourself in our lives. I believe it's ok, but keep relegating yourself to the backseat faggo

Anticipating those infographs. I want to see this autism encompassed in some images.

;_;

Nigger did you even watch the Star Wars prequels?

Why do American males bother living?

The average Roman was considerably shorter than the European tribes they attacked. A lot of books from the period that discusses the Gaul tribes makes note of the height difference, I can only give you one off the top of my head "Julius Caesar-Caesar-the conquest of Gaul".

Manlets didn't make better soldier's in that period though, the Romans just had better tactics and equipment.

makes sense. after all, those tribes were of the Germanic master race.

When will they learn?

its curious, witnessing how manlets defend themselves- pointing to the accomplishment of others, or what they can do in a group. Your like ants, going on about the accomplishments of the hive - seeking to obscure your individual insignificance.
These are not ancient times.
You have done no great deeds.
Macgregor is a midget who gasses in the 2nd round and runs like the wee lad he is.

You are looked down upon,
because God willed it so.

I didn't know Caesar spoke English so well

Even more is that he's actually trying to mask his butthurt with "manlet pride" and actually bought into that solely being bigger equates to your own worth, only betas care for height.

6ft 5 is only acceptable if you're starting puberty. Otherwise you're the King of the Manlets

Your posts are a metaphor about your necessary >>>/suicide/

It's the only thing you must do to have some dignity

Is Joe Pesci the true King of Manlets?

That's so 2011

ITT: lanklets hunch over their desks and laugh at real Humans as much as their undersized hearts for their frames allow.

Reverse bait! I can't resist!

Lanklet btfo.

Take a rest so your tiny organs are able to

It allows for more laughter than you get with your tiny thoracic cavity crushing your organs together.

Not even going to talk about those other leaders you talked about because you simply believe British propaganda.

that just means all frenchies are manlets tho.

You do understand that the diet on an early 19th Century Frenchmen is radically different than modern day Frenchmen right?
You do understand that the average height of humans, especially Europeans have been gradually increasing right?
You do understand that 5'7" was actually reasonably tall for the 19th Century except for Scandinavians which was a little bit taller.
Like bruh, please

I'm not even French.
I'm an Amerifat that is a manlet I'm 6'

If you are in the red consider suicide

Clearly made by a passive aggressive manlet.

S-shutup

It's not bad but you will be an outcast.

Is that from an american "everybody is smart" special IQ test?
In the real global test 100 is the average.

Look at this dumb manlet with a small penis and laugh

Why isn't there a column for penis girth as well as length?

I don't know why so many people miss this. You could look like a young Brad Pitt and be as smart (or achieve as much) as Ben Carson, but no girl would want to touch you because of their sixth sense for detecting autism. Literally the only thing that comes close to bypassing it is insane amounts of money, but even then you are too emotionally stunted to feel love so all you get are gold digging whores.