"White Supremacist Talk of Race War" AOL

"White Supremacist Talk of Race War"
ANGLIN Mentioned!

web.archive.org/web/20160708131431/http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/08/white-supremacists-talk-of-race-war-after-dallas-police-shooting/21426374/

aol.com/article/2016/07/08/white-supremacists-talk-of-race-war-after-dallas-police-shooting/21426374/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefutureofthings.com/7945-vocativ-bringing-deep-web-newsroom/
vocativ.com/332401/anti-semitic-assaults-spike/
archive.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXkOTfEmtk
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408
archive.is/SI7yC
vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-the-roots-of-white-ethnomasochism
youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html
library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm
theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/02/kevin-macdonald-race-bias-and-conception-risk-implicit-and-explicit-whiteness-in-action/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/pdf
sullivan-county.com/racism/poverty_crime.htm
brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf
archive.is/J5XVm
archive.is/ga5f4
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prior to the Dallas violence, Andrew Anglin, an infamous white supremacist who runs the notoriously racist Daily Stormer blog, published an article on Thursday with the headline "Another >Good Boy Shot by Chinese Nazi Cop! Race War Imminent!" Since the shootings in Dallas, racists—and even a former congressman—have been fanning the flames of violence on social media.

HAHAHAHHAHAH Seriously I can't, My sides just can't handel this. What a fucking joke are pozzed media is.

Green text fail

FUCK THIS SHIT

if we didn't have camera phones cops could kill niggers like back in the good ol days :'(

WTF! This is SO much more important than blacks shooting the police. Quick I want every news agency covering this story! These dirty nazis need to be put in their place!

FULL ON DAMAGE CONTROL

the kikes aren't even trying anymore are they? this is so low energy that even ¡yeb! could do better

media's gotta spin this shit to fit their narrative some way, no matter what mental gymnastics it takes. violent black supremacist kills white cops? whose fault is it? dem ebil nazis

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT I CANT TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE

NOW I FUCKING WANT ONE JUST SO I CAN FUCKING SEE DIRTY KIKES LIKE THESE FAGGOT WRITERS HANG ALONG WITH THEIR PET NIGGERS FUCK

Not even surprising anymore

I bet this Democratic congressman agree with you in a non sarcastic way

(((Vocativ)))

You need to be careful with Vocativ. The owner is an israeli jew named Mati Kochavi who used to work at the Intelligence branch of the Israeli army. Their claim to fame is that they bring the "Deep Web" into the newsroom in part thanks to some secret technology developed by an unnamed company (probably the Israeli government).

You can bet Vocativ's mission is to be a PR / propaganda firm for Israel.

thefutureofthings.com/7945-vocativ-bringing-deep-web-newsroom/

This new site tries to find news stories on parts of the internet that are typically not accessible to regular search engines using technologies which so far have been used primarily by spy agencies including the NSA.

Kochavi himself isn’t a complete foreigner to the spying game – he did his service in the Israeli army in the intelligence core

Kochavi got the idea for Vocativ after seeing the so called “Arab spring” – the wave of protests that started in Tunisia and quickly spread to Egypt, Yemen and started the bloody civil war in Syria. Kochavi was wondering how can these great events happen without any prior signs.

(…as if arabs were using TOR to communicate back then.)

Kochavi which is quoted as telling Forbes magazine that he has no plans to sell the technology and will only sell the products – i.e. articles created by his team using the technology, and that some media body’s have already shown interest in Vocativ’s unique content.

Everyone in Israel has to do their military service but this is just too suspicious to be ignored. That and the so-called exclusive secret technology that they supposedly use to search the "dark web".

They once published an article defending the NSA:

Vanity Fair writer and former New York Times reporter Kurt Eichenwald recently authored an article attempting to debunk concerns about the NSA’s intrusive data-collection programs.

And the former editor-in-chief of Jezebel, Jessica Coen, is now working at Vocativ:

Vocativ founder Mati Kochavi announced the appointment Friday in a memo to staffers, crediting Coen for guiding Jezebel’s “bold vision and headline-making agenda.”

and get this:

Annemarie Dooling named head of growth at Vocativ

Dooling, who has done stints at Yahoo, The Huffington Post and AOL, was previously a community advisor at Salon, where she consulted for the site’s commenting platform and moderation tools, among other things.

The former Salon.com comments moderator-in-chief is now the "head of growth" at Vocativ.

And I'm sure this is just the tip of the iceberg and I could find more suspicious people now working at Vocativ.

So you should consider anything coming out of Vocativ to be suspicious and in need of confirmation by other reporters not working for a Mossad-friendly news organization.

Someone should snipe that BLM nigger leader.

there is no tech, the kikes write the articles themselves.

So you are saying its up to Holla Forums to take down Vocativ? ;^)

But yeah really great info thanks. I just googled the author James King and I got linked there. vocativ.com/332401/anti-semitic-assaults-spike/
It doesn't say whether he's a Jew or not but I'm assuming he is because pretty all of his articles are about Jews. He even wrote one about the "parenthesis" lel.

Learn to archive summerfag
archive.org/

Was the dallas shooting the first ever actual terror attack by American niggers?

Not if you include all the other times niggers just kill people for no reason. The only reason we are even hearing about this one is that it happened at a BLM rally so the press can't just not talk about it since it didn't happen in some nigger filled ghetto.

With how fucked up the definition has gotten, you could consider the '68 civili rights movement and the LA riots as terror attacks.

Good info. I didn't know any of this prior

there's a few rebellions that have happened that would fit the bill of terrorism

such as one that's being heroized in (((hollywood))) soon

No there was the zebra murders and countless other time where niggers murdered and raped white women, claimed it was for a race war and it was ignored.

Fuck no. This is just one of the few times where the police wasn't insulated. Civilians catch a lot more flack from black violence than cops. Police shootings have been steadily going down.

He's paid double the price in gold to be the BLM leader.

*double his weight in gold price

The niggers shot white cops ONLY. So… it's not a race war? I'm pretty sure it's a race war.

Lel I think I follow Wasp.

it's their damage control protocol

How's this a surprise again?

Liberal retard MSM, coming to shield their pet niggers from any criticism.

begun, the race war has

DOES

Shit.

HAVE

WE

STARTED

THE

FIRE

Stop shitposting, retard.

YES, THE FIRE RISES

I wanted to start a new maymay. Like the "JUST" one.

So much this.

It only works when other people are engaging, newfag. If you just do it yourself, you just end up looking like a retard.

Jokes on you! I was only pretending!!!

I'm not even a big DS reader (I prefer the Occidental Observer), but it's hilarious how many emotionally-charged buzzwords the media tries to fit in a single sentence. They don't even try to pretend to uphold objectivity.

Daily Stormer is "notoriously racist"? How many white normalfags have even heard of it?

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

What a time it will yet be lads

The fire rises my friend.

Just wanted to add if anybody has some spare aol accounts or fake facebooks it may not be a bad idea to get in on the comments. Even normies aren't buying this bullshit.

I CAN*T EVEN
i have lost the ability to can

anywhere you look, (((media))) is always reminding that the the actions someone is doing were the same actions the nazis were doing

and somehow it's always the fault of the hwhite man, even this is our fault for not giving them more money and tolerance so it's just natural to kill cops n shieet

can somebody shop a sweating nervous guy meme out of this shit right here, it's pissing me off

Kill them all. Don't save one.

What about all the niggers on twitter talking about the same thing?

We didn't start the fire

I thought this was a fucking hearing on the Clinton case, what the fuck is this nigger doing involving 'muh hate groups', 'what would you do against muh evil white supremacists'.

And that fucking nigger, as off-topic as he is, even goes on to imply that there is no effort to eliminate the white race.

Fucking shoot that worthless piece of shit. Shouldn't even be there!

Holla Forums goes in the MSM , Stormfront and White-Genocide gets mentioned in a FBI hearing.

we 1488 now. Seriously back in the day the White Genocide meme had a huge amount of PR faggots against it but seems like its working.

If anyone offered me a job writing for AOL, I'd ask them if it comes with the latest edition of Netscape and the new Myst sequel

Those fucking aol discs. They were everywhere, even coming out of gd cereal boxes

Yeah it's nice that it's getting in the MSM, but this is a Clinton hearing involving matters of great concern, of national concern, and this nigger is crying about a website he found.

Me and my friends used to get a handful, throw them like frisbees and hit them with baseball bats just to see how far the shards go, stick them in the cracks of the concrete and tee off on them with a driver, etc.

They were good for keks if you got creative

But don't you think we'd all be better if we just followed Richard Spencer's example and took the moderate path of doing whatever it is that he does?

Well we a need a new meme for the public

Divided by Zero

Marxists and Jews literally can't get into humor. They lack the capacity for it. This almost as cringy as the time when The Young Cucks thought Anglin was serious about us worshiping Taylor Swift as an Aryan goddess.

Their kvetching is becoming ever more desperate. They're rightly scared that white americans are slowly starting to tune them out, like a bad frequency on a radio.

They're famous for their comedy in the US.

The more it's mentioned, the more people get conditioned to hear it. Ultimately we just have to rely on the wisdom of white people to hear it's call, especially when you see that nigger Cummings in the Clinton Hearings bloviating about le ebil whyte mane, juxtaposed with Somali niggers terrorizing Minnesotan towns and dindus massacring cops in Dallas. HOPEFULLY for some, they'll put 2 and 2 together.

Yeah, shit jokes, recurring 20 jokes over the past 60 years and situational comedy where they make fun of anyone who is not in line with their beliefs. And only that after engineering the society for entire century to be receptive to their shit quality comedy. Great comedy writers. Kikes are not funny, they just say they are. Of course, since (((hollywood))) says they are, it must be true.

I'm a burger and i've always preferred britbong humor to kindergarten tier kike burger humor

I loved Netscape Navigator, it was the best browser.

Have you checked out "comedy" these days? It's a bunch of washed up 50 year old Jews and white-guilted leftists scolding people for badthink and thinking calling their opponents stupid and rolling their eyes is hilariously scathing wit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Essex

nope this nigger killed 5 cops too and other white people

Name one good reason why we shouldn't just line up give 90% of journalists the firing squad treatment.

*why we shouldn't just give

Because the Germans didn't, the commies did.

We should just march 100% of the jews to the ovens.

Archive/screenshot every single nigger tweet calling for a race war that you find, make some big collages of them all, and link to them in every comment section of every similar damage control article you see.
Now is the time to redirect the narrative

They mention this like it's a major criminal offense or a safety hazard…

Fun Hunt: Find a Jew (not Miller or Kushner) who isn't overjoyed about Dallas as an example of racial justice against their hated enemy.

Because that would leave 10% unjustly left alive.

This shit right here is what will actually fuel a race war. The media is going to be responsible for everything that happens. Blood is on their hands as far as I'm concerned.

What kind of Canadian logic is this?

Wanted to hop on this thread to say exactly this.

A-fucking-mazing how they manage to spin this around. Every. Single. Time.

It is never comedy, though. It's just a mixture of "omg it's the current year" and "I can't even" with some vagina references thrown in.

Cuckmey evaded those questions quite nimbly. If only he hadn't done that for every hard question the Republicans asked him.

Jew comedy is "What's the deal with airline food?", again not humorous or witty at all.

If you fight them, they win!!!

Thank you.

It's to be expected at this point, (((they))) can't upset their precious pets now, can they?

HQ of the third image, and proof that the "fictional" (according to the jews) book quoted in the first one actually exists.

chimp fecal matter has been throwing around the term race war for a while now

The Jews deleted the Andrew Anglin thread.

US Congress: muh Andrew Anglin, muh Daily Stormer, muh White Supremacists

One day later…

The BLM Sniper.

Don't call me a summerfag…

He was coincidentally mentioned just yesterday in Congress
youtube.com/watch?v=xBXkOTfEmtk

If you look at the FBI's own statistics, white "extremism" literally kills less people than even jewish extremism who kills even more than fucking Christian extremism despite the fact Christianity outnumbers them like crazy. Those fucking insane zionists, but I suppose that phrase is a redundant.

He must be really happy right now to achieve something like that so quickly. I don't think he ever thought he'd receive the recognition he would making some blog people told him nobody would ever care about. Now the highest organ in the US government has named him. Fucking amazing.

You mean banging dudes?

Do to them as hitler did to the commies in his day. They are dyed in the wool leftists to let them live when the happening starts is to risk our society becoming infected again. Amputate the rotten limb of our tree.

I've been on Holla Forums all day hearing

niggers
chimps
'groids

frequent allusions to how this is 'genetic', as part of the Jewish century old conspiracy to destroy White people

and a lot of you guys have been shouting race war, or how Dallas is a reason for discrimination and segregation

yet somehow the word 'racism' here is part of a Jewish conspiracy to blind you all

one day you're white nationalists
the next you're getting mad at being called white nationalists

you guys are literally tumblr

Isn't the point that the Jews are behind everything?

And we should create laws based on genetics? Specifically race?

None of us are upset for being called white nationalists. We're upset from the press having a concern about us "being violent extremists" when it's the opposite camp shooting cops.

Lern2read

see
Niggers aren't humans, educate yourself bigot.

he is a cuck and racemixer who sucks Jewtin's cock.

send all niggers back to africa and kill the ones that resist

You said it, Satan

FUCK OFF BOLSHEVIK

The main point is that Jews are generally behind "societal causes" that instigate other races to target the white man. Either through the press, entertainment industry, organizations. or government. With Jews forming and assisting organizations like the SPLC (also known as "Semitic People Loathing Caucasians"), ADL, and the NAACP. George Soros even funded and promoted BLM. What proof do you need?

No one is saying that they work and think collectively, just that most of the influential powerful ones share the same progressives ideals.

You won't get this, but lurk moar.

I am not a native Holla Forumsfag, but my friends are.

They've educated me, and I've educated myself.

Furthermore, I indulge in a lot of right leaning media, as a result of my own dislike for progressivism.

I agree that certain media is cancerous, intentionally twisting facts, implying things that can't be implied.

I've also read that flow chart that says the Frankfurt School is behind everything, and thus the Jews can be blamed wherever Liberals can be blamed.

Am I close? Isn't that rhetoric a daily thing here? Jews = Liberal = Niggers = Islam vs. White?

Jews control the media which controls the Liberals which creates Gays and elects Obama. Right?

Even if there was a thread to be followed, you guys cross your wires of reasoning constantly, to keep things simple and meme. .

I just spent a few hours on here debating with someone trying to convince me if Chinese children were left in isolation,

a few thousand years later, you'd end up with China.

The guy you linked is comparing skulls; textbook debunked theory for explaining behaviour.

They just be upset n shit, bruh.

That's how I know you haven't read even 1 scientific publication from that thread. Kill yourself.

Ooh! see my other reply

you tell me to lurk more, but it sounds like I got it spot on.

Trust me, I worried for my friend when he got into this stuff.

I tried very hard to believe everything he said, then went off to find arguments against it.

I didn't want to lose my friend. SO I forced myself to embrace his ideas.

I found a lot of the time what he cited as evidence, and his explanations, were just as twisted and warped as he claimed everyone else were.

Good find user

I want off this wild ride.

I've heard the arguments.

The science says THERE IS VARIATION ACROSS RACES.

If you're looking for morality, intelligence, sociability, altruism etc. you are better off looking at more variables than race.

There isn't an advocacy for death camps for dumb people.

consider:

White Kid with IQ of 90
Black Kid with IQ of 130

lets say the White Kid comes from two very aggressive, testosterone addled parents, which transfers genetically
lets say the Nigger comes from a more balanced background, with a mix of nurture, empathy and discipline

If I understand Holla Forums, you guys don't like this stuff.
A kid, genetically sentenced to be fucked by his low IQ and testosterone levels, but he happens to be White.

And a Nigger, who is significantly more likely to succeed. Somehow, the Jews are to blame.

Nice try shlomo now go hang out with you friends
>>>Holla Forums

You can't build policies around individuals.

BLM is talking a shitload about race war too.

I'm trying my hardest not to become a raging psychopath here. Maybe you journalists could respect that by showing both sides.

People aren't mad at Jews for creating new behavior, they're upset at the Jewish elite for promoting that behavior as a good thing to the west, despite never practicing it themselves. That behavior has been around for a while, but it's been greatly discouraged for being unsafe and idealistic.

Which country would you rather live in? UK, Nigeria, Brazil, India, or South Africa?

>>>/scifi/

the way Holla Forums talks,

either the 130 IQ nigger with balanced hormones doesn't exist,

or his existence should be ignored to fit a narrative.

It's not political. It's science.

White people can't have IQs of 90? Or testosterone problems?

You absolutely fucking can!

What you're implying is that people should be condemned or elevated based, not on their actions, but the race of their parents.

You are saying that people should be guilty preemptively.

If you want to do collectivized policy making, why don't we group all POOR PEOPLE together? Legislate and keep track of poor people.

Poor people commit way more violent crimes. You can draw your circle around any group of people, but why not go for the more consistent, higher averages?

White poor people in Appalachia rarely commit crime in comparison to blacks.

Your theoretical scenario can never happen in a black society like Nigeria. Your statement only proves that other races advance well in white societies than in their home country.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It's on. Now is white man turn.

I'm not saying race doesn't play a role.

Just that Holla Forums is unscientific and reaching when it comes to determining what that role is.

I'm certain they dislike and accuse the Jews of more than just that.

I've heard people say they're intentionally polluting water with estrogen to feminize males to establish the NWO.

Stats reflect populations.

Individuals don't reflect stats.

Doesn't this board have a list of fallacies, like Hasty Generalization?

All I'm asking is that you do not condemn entire groups.

That you judge man for his actions.

That your principles of justice are universal, and not inconsistent.

What I hear from people though is that it's okay to be inconsistent because Jews are.
it's okay to judge because Jews do it.
it's okay to be racist because Jews are.

Individuals, especially fictitious, don't matter on national level.

Ok, let's assume there is that one special, smart nigger. Should we open our nation to all niggers? If not, why?

It's okay to be racist because that's natural, plain and simple. Nature is racist, evolution is racist. There is no equality in nature, like it or not.

take a look at this nigger lover. Fuck off you piece of shit. We will skin alive your pet monkeys.

A downs syndrome kid might somehow become a great artist, but we don't consider them equal in almost any way - we consider them charity cases. Outliers don't mean shit.

What are (((you))) doing here ?
>>>/oven/

Regardless if this statement is true or not, it doesn't dismiss the fact that they are wealthy and powerful enough to make people collectively loathe white culture.

I applaud you for keeping that idealistic perspective, but there's no harm if we retain those beliefs. We don't shoot people like BLM or manipulate races like the Jews, we just angrily shitpost on the web and cool down. Leftists might have luck if they manage to target us personally.

your visual allegory says more than facts ever could

One child might learn better if he is never forced to do any form of work, be it learning or physical, solely at his own discretion, hence we should abolish the education system. Same vein of logic, their existence isn't ignored but for all intents and purposes its negligible, majority shouldn't suffer for a minority.
ffs policies are meant to be built around majorities and while that black kid might have a better iq that a whitey learn about regression to the mean, it's a bitch but it happens.
I'm not saying the low iq fuck should breed either but its much more unfeasible to test all whites and breed accordingly that simply stopping blacks, equally the low iq whites offspring will advance towards the mean should he have them.

The idealism of treating each as an individual judging by ability and personality is a nice ideal but simply impossible to put into practise hence why we use statistics to gauge group averages. Equally you ignore issues of community, people fear safer and work better with their own kind, hence while sub-optimal people may be present group synergy can outweigh it.
As you should also see the amount of racists here is fuck all compared to that of black people, races inherently distrust one another, segregation while arguably, not the most optimal solution if the best one that has a chance of working.

it's okay to be racist because it's perfectly healthy social behavior. it's okay to "judge" because that's literally just distinguishing between objects with different properties. you're spouting platitudes, which are not the same as arguments.

you're the one who's "judging" here. you think racism is bad because sesame street told you it was. why don't you move to Johannesburg and when you get back you can tell us how it's all socio-economic disparity or generational abuse or any other straw-grasping fiction.

racism is a good thing.

nobody cares what you ask.

They're not fictitious.

You know that bell curve, with all the distributions of IQ based on race you people like to cite?

The one where the Jew curve peaks higher than the Asian curve that peaks higher than the White curve that peaks higher than the Black curve that peaks higher than the Brown curve?

People see that and conclude: Jews are the smartest, followed by Asians, White and so forth.
It's intellectual dishonesty to only look at a few points on the graph.

So in your own chart, there is evidence that there are high IQ negroids; negroids with higher IQs than White people.
so go ahead and use statistics, but make sure you don't twist them.

It's more like, every race has a capacity for bad things.
Are you going to kick out every low IQ, troubled White kid with anger issues?
Of course not. Yet you'd say it's valid to kick out Black people because of their averages.

I hear Holla Forums say:
Kick out Niggers, because they're low IQ and aggressive,
but don't kick out low IQ people that are aggressive.

In a group of niggers, you'd get maybe > 50% low IQ and aggressive. but… why not go for 100%? are you trying to eliminate a factor like low IQ, or eliminate a race?

BLM Niggers and White guilt faggots are acting out (((Noel Ignatiev)))'s plans for the white race

You talk about fallacies while arguing from the perspective of emotion, using morality and idealism, while they have their place pragmatism must take the focus when discussing policies and plans. You've been shown plenty of evidence here as counterarguments, dismiss them with something other that emotion please.

Damn the kike is still here but if you want an answer : eliminating a race.
inb4 muh PR

But if we have a system that can efficiently deal with outliers, with accuracy, why not do that?

If you create policies based on race, you're going to catch a few bad people in your net. Sure.

If you had a system that could catch 100% of bad people 100% of the time

then why not adopt the more perfect system? Is it because it wouldn't be racist?

You ignore that black are significantly lower iq and more prone to violence, your argument seems to infer they are of similar levels, or at least ignores these differences.
in regards to the bell curve, yes asia has a right to kick out black people and whites and if the jews actually had a fucking rightful land they would too, doesn't lessen our own arguments

see, here's your problem: while you hem and haw about muh individual rights white people are literally going extinct. the creators of the scientific method, material rationalism, electricity, public schooling medicine…we're going extinct.

china and india will not pick up the slack when we're gone. we are the impetus of the information age.

we live, we can create new types of life that can live in other atmospheres. hard AI that can colonize other worlds. in short, the story of life continues.

we die, and all living things that we know of die here on this planet when the sun expands.

every living thing that exists.

the universe is becoming sentient - through us. we are, collectively, pregnant with God in the form of language.

and this future is facing an existential threat.

your moralizing is anti-life. you want ideals? read a comic book.

in real life, the wolf tears out the throat of the deer. Kropotkin did not actually refute "social darwinism", or as we like to call it, reality.

yeah what if, have fun in fantasy land and propose some actual policy of stfu. We can all dream, we can't however as you seem to show actually come up with alternatives but simply complain.

White people loathe themselves enough plenty.

Can't take pride in their individual deeds,
so they try to fill their self worth by crediting themselves with superiority for their DNA.

You didn't work to get that DNA, yet for some of you, there's nothing you're prouder of.

While I would somewhat agree that the spergs that go nuts about it are indeed retarded, it is perfectly fait to be proud of the fact your dna is superior to that on an inferior person of another race.
Is it then wrong to feel pride about being stronger than someone, smarter, better looking, assuming these are good from a natural perspective.

wrong. racism takes lots of forms. there is good and bad.

yes, but you're not being accurate

Instead of judging people for low IQ and aggression,
you're looking at their skin and saying, "I can statistically say that this person MUST be low IQ and aggressive, and therefore should be judged as such."

Would your opinions change if you gave them an IQ test and looked at their social history,
and found them to be not only smarter than you, but have better relationships with their friends and family?

DOI or gtfo.

I haven't posted any chart, try again.

By nigger standards? Maybe.

No, I say we don't need black "people" in our society. We can live without their "geniuses n shieeet". They should go back to their african quantum nanokangz mudhuts.

More like
>Kick out niggers because USA and all European countries were founded by Whites and for Whites. En masse niggers and arabs are retarded, violent and dangerous species, that's why they should be deported. It's not just muh iq issue. Seriously, lurk more faggot.

"Aggressive" Whites are at least 10 times better than violent niggers. Educate yourself on nigger and arab cruelty.

More like >90%.

You are literally a homosexual.

You seem to be actively ignoring points in favour of the more easily argued, go after them all or fuck of.
You claim some racism is good but then that we should judge each individually, pick one.
You are continually ignoring practicality, races can and have been purged on mass, having a perfect or near enough system to judge people, not so much.

WRONG

I ADMIT THAT SEVERAL TIMES :D

I can't deny the fact that those statistics exist. I won't even try to blame poverty or whatever else. I don't HAVE to stoop to Liberal Progressive Jew Bluepilling.

You can point to the stats, but your judgements need to line up.

Are you upset at low IQ aggressive people, or are you upset at the ones with black skin?

You cite low IQ and aggression as a reason for hate, but will hate despite knowing their IQ or levels of aggression.

It's 2016. We can give people IQ tests. We can test for a disposition for violence lmao.

It's that you people don't care about your reasoning, just THE REASONING that justifies your thread that leads to inaccurte judgements of entire groups, even if a more accurate alt. is avaiable.

it's like you outright deny what life is. like you realize what organisms do, right? the whole point is chiefly to preserve and propagate your DNA, the secondary point being to synthesize and propagate memes.

"white people" don't loathe themselves or anyone else. Serbians and Irish and South Africans are not the same as your little clade of bored suburbanites. you are the one who loathes yourself. probably because your inadequacy is poorly masked by your unjustified arrogance.

why? ingroup preference fosters high trust societies (like japan and formerly, scandanavia) and propagates genes similar to one's own. that's how animals become different species - segregation.

every major human civilization is deeply racist. the Chinese, the Indian subcontinent, africans, even abbos. ingroup preference and outgroup distrust is totally standard human behavior.

your problem is you think shit like lynching and job discrimination is inherently wrong. i'm talking about consequences and causes, you're basically just a basic bitch Christian/marxist who wants the world to conform to your expectations. you know you can't survive in a world of harsh realities and competition. I've got bad news for you: you do. all the welfare payments and anti discrimination laws in the world won't get women on your dick, and won't make your peers respect you. real life is not the same as the humanistic fairytale. that fact is returning to our lives in full force.

You're technically correct, and it is indeed the duty of every White man to live an upstanding life.

But 2013 called and it wants its b8 back.

For obviously

Related to this derail :^)

A "self-hating" Jew talks about IQ bell curves and how the Jews sent their smartest here to fuck everything up

Go ahead, be proud of your DNA! But understand your DNA first.

If you measure superiority based on: IQ, altruism, independence, care for family/social networks, morality, perseverance, creativity etc.

then race is going to be inaccurate. Race is like using a blunted hammer, when scalpels have been invented and can be wielded to cut out the tumours.

Race is varied.

Families are less varied.

Immediate families are even less varied.

Individuals are the highest accuracy.

Should we sentence entire families to exile because their White father has a low IQ and aggressive tendencies and a criminal record?

Should we sentence their kids? That's what you're essentially doing with race, except this version is orders of magnitude more precise.

Get back on ur meds stupid white faggots.

nope we already have that data, try somewhat please,
I'm not upset at either of the groups, why do you keep bringing emotion into it and attacking me instead of the points
statistically a black man will will of lower iq, should I not worry about a man holding a gun to my head because its not certain only statistically likely he will shoot me, address the plethora of other points.
Also online iq tests aren't a reliable means of testing, please tell me how you intend to implement worldwide iq tests and means of judging all peoples aggression levels, diseases and personality traits. Cos i don't see how its remotely possible
But sure its the current year and this is probably bait but fuck it i've little else to do at the moment

he's not even baiting, he's just a low-status reddit type trying to signal his superior morality…to himself.

daily reminder the Appalachian whites have the lowest socio-economic status in america and have low violent crime rates. your example doesn't exist.

even if we talk about a genuinely physically aggressive ethnotype like Slavs, the argument is not made that violence is undesirable.

it fosters a healthy population and keeps social rules enforced.

the point is to not be killed…by other people, who are enforcing THEIR cultural norms. it's fine if we kill each other to enforce our own.

:) soon.

Google. It's famous. Books have been written about it. Watson (one of the guys who determined the structure of DNA) was fired for defending it.
by IQ standards. It's fucking IQ.

You going to claim it's a reliable standard when judging dumb people, but somehow not when judging smart black people? l. m. a. o..

There is racism that leads to sharing more. Racism that leads to standing up for strangers, even if you're not sure how they're related, just because they look like you.

Racism results in altruism. I understand that.

It also leads to shallow, collectivist thinking. Innate bias against people they don't know, and preference for those they do.

You don't see the problem in being inaccurate?

Technically Gilad calls himself a "ex Jew" but good video.

I never said to be proud of white dna at all or even as a race. Really shows the levels of retardation. I said the superior, should be proud of their dna, and you ignore tendencies towards the mean, address how that doesn't effect things, hint, it does.
Also arguing about the evils it would cause, ffs i'd happily oven jews and slaughter blacks, why the fuck do you think i'd care that a few people are ostracised or can't reproduce. Ideally i'd encourage less intelligent people to be sterilised and enforce it on the extremes.

You are continually ignoring unfavourable points, dress of stfu> Yes we all understand individual tests are more accurate but we can't feasibly act on individual basis's

I'm from Europe so maybe I have a different situation than you. I don't know where you're from so I don't know. But if, for example, you were able to deport criminals, or stop immigration from certain regions, would you consider that "racist" just because the people who cause problems are black?

I wouldn't.

pretty much this. white guilt enables blacks to chimp without consequence. white guilt is what kills white people.

you like incase? me too. lets be degenerate together user

Yes. They write books and make computers, too. They walk wires thousands of feet in the air between canyons. They create jet skis.

All this, done and is being done by organisms.

So why aren't we farming human beings? Boost DNA propagation by several thousand %.

Please, read what I've written. Not once have I been Marxist, or really even talked about Communist "eberyone is equal" stuff.

Just the leap between statistical averages, what people infer from them, and what can be properly inferred.

Also, how judgement are made, and why race discrimination is a dull blade solution, when a Valerian steel scalpel can be used.

Yes you may treat some as less when they are superior, is removing
1 possible if so explain how, i've mentioned the prerequisites in other posts
2 worth the costs at all when black are costing the country in welfare and jailtime and a rate much higher than whites

okay you are literally insane or a shill/baiter
If its a joke point why are you arguing with it as a legitimate response, you seem WAY to far into dreamland that you can't distinguish between idealism and pragmatic ideas

Not an argument.

Not a scientific, peer-reviewed publication.

Books? I guess you're one of "read and believe" faggots. Tell me, do you believe in holohoax?

Nice try. My argument is: we don't need black "people" in our countries, plain and simple.

maybe that's why we have this problem today?

Of course you should. You'd be an idiot if you were less worried because he was White.

We fucking do it all the time.

Make every child sit an exam. Follow their history and record, look at their family history, and you're going to paint a FAR MORE DETAILED PICTURE,
than the paint roller you use when you're making broad strokes with race. We do this all the time with children already, and if there was a societal effort to make this happen.
you can be damn sure in 2016 we have the resources to track every child in a first world nation.

I bring up once again the statistics that poor people are more violent.

If you cast a net over some black people, you're going to get a lower % of 'bad apples' (low IQ aggression etc.)

You don't want 100% accuracy. In fact, since you're on Holla Forums, you don't give much of a fuck about accuracy, since your perception of statistical averages is based largely on whatever Holla Forums is complaining about, or a given media story.

sfdjkldsfj

Yes and no. Or no and yes. Look, here's the deal. Yes, there is the odd bright nigger among tens of thousands of idiots. We get that. But the number of bright niggers that liberals and beneficiaries of liberal policies insinuate is much, much smaller and the numbers, among others the very same ones you're referring to, confirm that.

If it weren't a thing, and that were the correct way of seeing it, why don't liberals just apply a 'bright niggers in' policy and kick out all the idiots? The moment you propose that, in comes the Marxist rhetoric thrown around like it means something.

You wanna know why liberals will always be against a 'bright people in' policy, even if it disregards race? Because if it were applied, within maybe a generation at most, the country it is applied to would be practically free of niggers. And by practically I really mean you can look onto a downtown street and 95% of the time there's not a single one.

It's the same reason why Marxist academic circles and anyone who uncritically reads their material or attends their courses despise concepts such as positivism and meritocracy. The big joke, that requires a serious red pill to get, is that when you hear SJWs openly claim that meritocracy is inherently pro-white and therefore rayciss, they are neither lying nor wrong.

As for the bell curve thing, assuming it is true, and with east Asians I know that it is, how does that make interbreeding with niggers good all of a sudden?

Am I getting the argument right? Asians and kikes are currently slightly more intelligent on average therefore it is the best decision to reduce our own IQ by wiping out our race and making it disappear in hordes of idiots. What complete nonsense.

Daily reminder that Andrew Anglin is a race-mixer.
liveleak.com/view?i=53b_1426403408

Just when it comes to judging people.

I may ignore tendencies towards the mean,

but you ignore almost as many as I do.

You can narrow the mean and make it more reliable and more accurate by looking at other factors, all the way through to testing individuals on their IQ and personalities and looking at their histories.

You don't care about being accurate. Just 'accurate enough', even if there was a chance for higher accuracy, you'd disregard it because you'd have to admit the sheer variation and unreliability of antisocial behaviors (like violence and crime) when you look at race. So why not look at some other averages, instead of accusing me of ignoring the process of sentencing or judging or creating laws based on THE LITERAL DEFINITION OF A STEREOTYPE. If you want to kill off low IQ people, or populations likely to be criminal, draw a circle around THOSE PEOPLE with a fine tipped pen.

Sentence the entire prison population. They're a group of people way more likely to be violent. Kick them all out, and you'll have a better TENDENCY TOWARDS THE MEAN :D

I'm making fun of the sheer stupidity of saying the meaning of life is to propagate DNA.

You say it's the purpose for some degree of racism, but won't see it's implications through to it's logical conclusion:

ie. human farming

To propose a hypothetical scenario, lets say we have tests in place (exams are going to be a bad indicator, bad day, ilness etc) and you don't have the manpower to examine family histories and run tests for degenerate traits or ilnesses.
In this test we conclude that 85% of black should be killed and %20 of whites to become a master race and introduce a eugenics program to further accentuate it (note the number are hypotheical but we can agree blacks would outnumber whites by a large margin)
Would the few black saved somehow be worth the massive cost put in, arguments of serendipity, i.e. next einstein are useless since retards can produce great things. as a group the worth put forward by the remaining black would likely not be worth the costs of fully comprehensive tests for every child, mass examinations into backgrounds and a plethora of dna testing.
The fact that it is possible to do this seems to be the main area of disagreement here so I ask you what would your opinion be if it was impossible.
Personally if it were possible and somehow free i would go for it but still segregate the remainders to increase productivity and trust. however i find it highly unlikely to be feasible,

Yeah, you're probably right. I hadn't thought of that.

lel we are fine with being called white nationalists because that is what we are.

What is IQ bell curve? What is cherrypicking?
Of course there are smart blacks and dumb whites. Just very few of both groups. Jews aren't to blame for biology. They are to blame for pushing pro miscegenation propaganda and multiculturalism. Maybe you should lurk more and actually learn our points before spamming happening threads like a retard?

How can you expect people not to judge a group when it is explicitly calling for your extermination?

It's not possible. That is why I am a nationalist and not a lolbertarian.

Also

That is a strawman and you are probably well aware that it is that. The correct formulation is

See? Little correction and suddenly there is nothing wrong with it.

And here , you're making the very same mistake as mentioned above. If a select-by-IQ policy was invoked and consistently enforced, we'd be free of niggers within 2-3 decades. They'd all be sent back, because so little of them are this idealized well-versed and bright hero liberals keep painting like they're a considerable proportion.

This happened in coordination with Dallas.
archive.is/SI7yC

The lesser races hate you user, they will always hate you and despise you because our great western civilization is just a cage too them. That is why the Jews brought them here as a contingency and have now set them loose.

We could be so great if we dispensed with helping lesser people and just allowing them too die or succumbed to their nature.

You don't actually now what regression to the mean is, you've misunderstood me.
When races are left to breed the outliers (i.e. low iq) will go towards the mean (increase in this case) though natural breeding as they are more likely to breed with higher iq's
regression was referring to high iq people's offspring eventually turning average.

You're screaming ad homenims now, get a grip and do some research, this isn't just a strawman you're turning me into some sort of retarded gass do jooos fuck, Focus on the arguments please, even if I was as such it wouldn't lessen the argument itself

What is your criteria for discrimination?

Race?
Low-IQ?
Aggression?
Violent tendencies?

Because statistically, they do overlap, but not 100%.

if you wanted to go for 100% and be universal in your judgement, you'd have to turn your standards on your own race.

gas the low IQ, impoverished, troubled, violent, Caucasian youth.

Uh, " this person is by far most likely violent, of low IQ or both and to have the highest likelihood of making a correct decision, I should avoid this person like the plague"

That's not what I hear in general.

What I hear is that the government should create laws that group these people, and judge them as a collective.

Of all the collective groupings to legislate for, RACE should be the one,

despite other groupings having a higher accuracy rate.

Why not tattoo everyone's face who goes to prison for a violent crime? Make society know who they are? Regardless of race? Wanna talk about statistics for violent tendencies, you're going to get a lot more bad guys that way.

Please, West Slavic countries are some of the safest on earth while still being underdeveloped economically.

It really shows how far we've come. I remember when it was common and hilarious for leftist comedians to make fun of conservatives. These people have now dug themselves so deep into political correctness that they can't do anything remotely edgy without significant risk of being called racist/homophobic/misogynist or whatever.

Now we bait them and make them look like complete fucking retards, we trigger the shit out of them with our hilarious memes, make them cry, scream and throw tantrums while we eat popcorn and laugh gleefully.

We understand them. We know their weaknesses. This video really shows how little they understand us. Man I wish Holla Forums was around 30 years ago, our meme magic could have stopped a great deal of poz from becoming widespread.

Reddit dweller detected.

And there's nothing wrong with defending the group interests of your own group. Every group does it except one and you know which one.

What you haven't realized yet is how this particular group was conditioned to become ethnomasochistic by the media and the schools and how much of a sucker you are for trying to take the so-called moral high ground and reject your own group.

It's 2016. We can keep track of the data. Everyone who is in the system, can be kept track of.

You can make it mandatory for everyone to take these metrics to judge their worth (pre-judge, which is what you want to do, right?)

In my ideal world, I'd say DON'T PREJUDGE. JUDGE MAN BASED ON HIS ACTIONS, NOT FOR HIS FATHERS'!

I'm not the fuck that wants to judge people based on whatever statistical grouping works for my ideology.

You're the fuck that wants to do that.

I'm just saying

a) that's not justice and

b) if you want to group statistically to sentence and condemn people, why not draw the circle where you're going to get a higher success rate for future criminals ie. the violent prison population?

vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-on-the-roots-of-white-ethnomasochism

Psychology of White Self Hatred (Video #1)
youtube.com/watch?v=ppIS19La8W8

AND ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

EVERYTHING
E
V
E
R
I
T
H
I
N
G

There is nothing wrong about defending the group interests of your own group.

I just think that grouping shouldn't be done by race.

There is so much variation, that you'd be defending criminals and idiots,

while accusing another race for having criminals and idiots.

So go ahead, user. Defend your group.

Just don't do it blindly, which it sounds like you want to do… you want to blindly group people, without knowing who they are, but on how they look, then perhaps say that GENETICS MATTER, without understanding genetics, and while accusing a Nigger population for having low-IQ aggressive people and are thus inferior, fail to realize that the same graphs and charts show that being White doesn't mean your 'group' isn't exempt from the same sins you accuse other races of having.

Not an argument

Please do elaborate on these near infallible tests that can judge their worth and how they are going to work

good job

Also I would impose the death penalty on most serious crimes hence lowering prison populations although i find it a much better solution to use them as manual labour
What about me seems to indicate I wouldn't do this, other factors should be included, i merely include race as well.

Yes, quite a bit.

False, statistically.
If you are looking for intelligence or cognitive capacity, whites and certain asiatic clades drastically outstrip the opposition.
And if you are looking for morality, sociability, altruism, etc, you are better off looking at intelligence/cognitive capacity than damn near any other trait which might conceived.

Statistically, the white kid is well-below average for his clade, while the black is amongst the top 0.01% (or less) of his clade.
Continue.

Statistically, both are relative rarities within their respective clades, and there exists high statistical variation of their appearance in respect to one another.

You are, statistically, much more likely to encounter a black kid who "comes from two very aggressive, testosterone addled parents, which transfers genetically" and a white kid who "comes from a more balanced background, with a mix of nurture, empathy and discipline".

Further, the data has shown that, while there is improvement/degeneration in such contexts, they are, statistically, more likely to be representative of the given clades; that is, blacks raised in the positive scenario you describe are STILL more likely to be cognitive deficients that engage in violent criminal acts than equivalent whites, and whites raised in the negative scenario you describe are still more likely to be cognitively advanced and avoid such violent criminality than equivalent blacks.

Conclusion: Racial characteristics strongly influence phsyiological/psychological traits, such as intelligence/cognitive capacity and (subsequently) predisposition to behavioral patterns (violence, aggression, empathy, altruism, etc).

I don't think you understand the argument at all.

No, no, no, you silly faggot.

The Jews are to blame for making people like you think that black kid isn't the equivalent of a unicorn and the white kid the equivalent of the last bruised and worm-eaten apple in a very-large bushel, and for making you think comparison in this vein is somehow insightful or novel.

Proportionality is a concept you seem to lack an understanding of.
And you weigh nurture far too greatly relative to nature, in the context of that faulty saying.

Potential IQ is heritable, developed and expressed in a way that makes selecting for smart individuals pointless in span of couple generations. The next generation will go down to the average for it's background. 2 people of 150 IQ will most likely produce someone with an IQ below 130. Meanwhile the democratic system demands the average to constantly remain above ~90 pts to not turn into idiocracy.

You'd have to essentially breed a new ethnicity of people to get rid of all the negative markers out of a group that is technically mentally retarded on average. Meanwhile there will never be a political climate for that to ever happen, in part exactly because of democracy and legitimacy issues in other systems. Only way to preserve civil society and advanced civilization is to keep the downies away from both and instead build on populations that can sustain them.

You just answered your own question. It doesn't matter based on what you discriminate because you get the same result regardless of what you choose. Remove niggers? Result is that niggers get removed. Remove Low-IQ? Result is that niggers get removed. Remove Aggression? Result is that niggers get removed. Remove Violent Tendencies? Result is that niggers get removed.

Assuming euthanasia to be the applied solution. Reminder: That came from you, not from me. If the low-iq portion of a country was consistently gassed, I could assure you that Caucasians are tendencially far, far behind on the list. And I suspect that you are well aware of that.

Yes, that is simply a proposed policy out of uncertainty. Human knowledge on genetic influence on human IQ is much further than certain (((academic))) circles would rather that it were, but it is still limited. It's not a 100% strict value that is then averaged with the mate to get the value of their offspring. A person's genome probably has a variety of potential values and what the resulting phenotype is going to be is largely affected by the mate's genome, which halves of each go into their offspring and in what arrangement.

Or I guess in different terms, imagine a person X. To simplify it, we just say that person's DNA has not 1 predisposable IQ modifier, but 10 different ones at the same time, or at least parts of them. It is just that for him specifically, 9 of them are dormant or incomplete - and therefore dormant as well. Which one of them affects the result of their offspring depends on the modifiers of their mate and is subject to several factors, among others, mere chance.

What that means for races of different intellect, is that it may well be that those racial IQ tendencies are not a value that can be isolated from person to person, but that the tendency itself is written into every single person.

Or to put the point bluntly, even if a very intelligent nigger has offspring, while he may be intelligent, chances are high that that doesn't apply to his offspring, so if you think far ahead, his IQ becomes irrelevant as well.

That is why you see Holla Forumsacks argue for that exact policy. Get rid of all of them, even the clever ones.

While it's not far-fetched, it's in part still speculation, which is why my preferred policy is to simply identify any measurable trait that affects the long-term wealth of a country, and apply a deportation policy based on that, because the result would be exactly the same. That clever nigger would have a luxcurious life, and at some point, their children or grandchildren will stoop down the wrong path, turn into dindos and be deported again.

His name is Cummies, get it right nerd.

you absolute fuck.

you're the third person to think I was using it as an argument. as if I'm a Liberal cliche. no, I was using it to indicate the sheer quantity and quality and speed of technology employed by corporations and even educational systems these days.

Not infallible. Not in the slightest. In fact, I don't advocate judging peoples' worth based on tests like that.
It's simply less fallible than judging based on race. The same evidence and theories Holla Forums cites to affirm their stance on genetic discrimination, if used without selectivity, can be applied to everyone else.
You don't like grouping people like that? But you're okay with judging others based on papers that study mere samples of people.

In the argument for racism, I hear, "user! Look at these statistics! Black people kill more Whites, they have lower IQs, and they are more aggressive! We should judge the Nigger population!"

but when I come about saying, "user, look at these other statistics! This prison population has a higher % of violence than looking at an entire population of Negros! Should we not judge the entire prison population?"

To which they say something about genetics, and how it slows low IQ and aggression, and welfare, so therefore we should condemn the Niggers,

but when I tell them to condemn people BASED on low IQ and aggression and welfare, they're more reserved….. it's literal hypocrisy, and about as natural as racism.

My god you are pathetic.

On what basis then?
Some highly-variable behavioral traits?

It is almost a certainty that those traits are found with higher statistical representation, in greater proportion, in variance between the racial clades.

So?

No, no, fucking no, you idiot.
While accusing another race OF having A MUCH HIGHER PROPORTION, DUE TO INHERENT GENETIC TRAITS, TRANSLATING INTO PREDISPOSITION TO BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS, AND THUS CULTURAL PATTERNS, AND THUS SOCIETAL PATTERNS, WHICH DO NOT FUNCTION WELL IN CONCERT WITH THOSE PATTERNS FOR WHICH WE HAVE BEEN SELECTED, WHICH WE SEEK TO ESPOUSE, AND WHICH WE DESIRE TO SEE MAINTAINED.

Yes, indeed.

Not blindly at all…
Implying you have to know someone to make a judgement based on the statistical likelihood of a given scenario…
Or on their genetic traits and the consequences thereof…
You've not made any apparent suggestion you demonstrate a strong background in genetics…
The black US population has a disproportionately low average IQ (mid 80s) and predisposition toward violence (consequential, no doubt, from their reduced cognitive capacity - genetically derived - and other psycho-physiological traits, also of genetic origin most-likely)
Which is factually correct.
Proportionality is a concept you continue to struggle with, and appears to be the core of your argument - you cannot understand the difference argumentation in support of a group which has an average IQ on the right-hand side of the curve and which is underrepresented in violent criminality (even in impoverished socio-economic environs), similar argumentation in support of a group which has an average IQ on the left-hand side of the curve and which is drastically-overrepresented (to such a degree that a population which is ~5x smaller than the nearest comparison is equal with that comparative population in terms of representation) in violent criminality (even in adequate socio-economic conditions).

When I was in my early teens I was obsessed with scratching my rectum. I eventually figured out that if I leave a thin layer of shit on my anus and let it dry over night I would be more itchy and I would have a fun surprise that I could peal off my butt hole in the morning. I cannot describe how wonderful the feeling of pulling off that thin simi transparent sheet was. After pulling it off I would smell it and then toss it under my sink. After a week or so the smell was too much for me to handle. So I began to spray febreze down there every once in a while. This went on up until I started growing hair down there. I stopped for a while because I would end up pulling hair with my shit. In the mean time, I would toss my finger and toe nails along with my heel skin and occasionally, my sun burn skin (what a treat that was) under the sink. I eventually began to miss the sensation of peeling, so I decided to shave around my anus. Shaving it made it more itchy! Sadly, for some reason my shit wouldn't come off in a single layer. That's when I decided to take some Elmer's glue and lightly apply it around my rectum and let it dry. My god! The feeling was 10,000 times better than before! Not to mention that my anus was super smooth after peeling!

I said "you are better off looking at more variables than race".

Which is statistically TRUE. Any way you look at it,

you can't be prepare to sentence or prejudge a race for their intelligence, cognitive capacity, morality, sociability and altruism etc.

when you can't sentence an individual for those things.

Consider:

Nigger A with the 130 IQ, well socialized family, and altruistic tendencies
White B with the 90 IQ, poor abusive family, and antisocial selfish tendencies

You'd be okay with commending ALL NIGGERS for having the trait of White B,

but not White B himself.

While somewhat off the main topic at hand how do you propose actually carrying through such intricate tests, what I mean by this is that blacks I think we will agree even if i where to take your side, are significantly less smart, more aggressive etc

In such a scenario i believe blacks would refuse the tests or start a race war, racial tension is high enough as it is that people warning of a race war aren't seen as just conspiracy nuts nowadays.

Tests that would lead to there extermination or some other scenario would lead to many fighting to the death, and somewhat withing reason. Honestly and while this is speculation I don't think such tests could be implemented fast enough before violence breaks out at a larger scale ( at least for me in the UK I expect madness by 2020 as a result of insane increases in immigration as a result of the African Union's free movement policy)

A race war which I think we can both agree won't give ideally optimal outcomes will at least improve issues such as having greater overall (all races) iq and personality. Accounting for selective breeding after such a war as those with violent or undesirable traits may have a higher survival rate.

How would you intend to circumvent this act that would in my opinion lead to war in an age where it seems to many already just around the corner. (while you may just call me a conspiracy nut tese aren't just my views both those of many especially vocal and prominent figures, albeit to lesser or self-censored degrees, hence they are still valid, recent news should show this clearly)

Previously, you conceded that intelligence is genetic. You also conceded blacks have an overall lower intelligence than whites. They you advocated that it would be better to judge based on behavioral characteristics/IQ instead of race. You do realize that we would, in effect, be judging the vast majority of black people, and a small minority of white people, right? It is in practice the same thing, minus a small minority from each group.

Here is your issue. Race is much more than skin deep. You acknowledged this yourself earlier.

That's not even considering the issue of culture/group identity, which you haven't addressed at all. Drastically different culture groups (pro tip: culture is racially driven) naturally don't get along with each other because they have different values. It is better to segregate on that reason alone.

Honestly, lecturing me on proportionality…

I'm the Libtard advocating for sentencing and condemnation based on individuals for their actions.

You're the one talking about sentencing an entire race based on their average actions.

Is this not logic

am I not doing logic right

would I not get an 100% success rate, and you condemning innocents?

That's great, but race is THE primary variable, if you are aiming to that end.

Yes, yes you can.

You can sentence an individual for those things, based on their exemplification thereof in terms of their actions.
Therefore, you ought be able to apply the same in the context of the greater whole.

Again,
Again with your unicorn/worm-apple comparisons.

No, I'd be okay with recognizing that ALL NIGGERS are far, far, far, FAR more likely to espouse the traits you apply (against statistical reality) to White B, and thus acting in accordance with this as regards treatment of ALL NIGGERS.

Proportionality, again.

That unicorns may exist amongst the black population does not justify treatment of the black population at large as unicorns, because, statistically, they are not - and we can understand why easily enough, which is NOT an environmental factor.

That worm-apples may exist amongst the white population does not justify treatment of the white population at large as worm-apples, because, statistically, they are not - and we can understand why, and its the counterpart of the causes of the black patterns described above, which is, again, NOT an environmental factor.

Remove Low-IQ, result is that you remove Low-IQ people, which exist in every race.
Remove aggression, result is you remove aggressive people, which exist in every race.
Remove violent tendencies, result is you remove people with violent tendencies, which exist in every race.

You'd want to remove the traits, and are okay with removing Niggers with those traits,

but if a White person had those traits, you'd be hesitant.

In fact, you'd be okay with removing Niggers that DON'T HAVE THOSE TRAITS, and merely because they belong to a statistical grouping.

You'd remove maybe 50% of violent people by removing Niggers from America.
You'd remove 100% of violent people by removing violent people from America.

Face it. You're selective with your stats to fit your ideology because the full scope of science is more nuanced and doesn't in actuality confirm your beliefs the way you want them to.

Because there are some whites who are not marxist traitor fucks.

Maybe 2 percent.

But if you wanted to purge them ALL, I wouldn't stop you.

I was joking ffs, i addressed your point immediately after chill out i was just mocking the terminology

i said near not perfect i didn't claim that you claimed you did (fuck we're getting deep here)
Yes they are better that just judging on race I'm asking what these tests would consist off, I know you've mentioned criteria earlier but you need to elaborate on how they could work out cost wise and be reliable for each aspect. DNA testing would be too expensive and time costly to perform on the whole nation in my opinion, please show me otherwise

If you could show me how these tests could be accurately and within reasonable means (economic, time and without starting wars, defer to other post) I would agree with you, my issue is that I don't find it possible, to prove this you do need more detail and proof beyond testing and schools as it goes way beyond such a scope

Yes, because you fail to comprehend it.

Yes, which is unjustified and unnecessary, dependent upon the 'condemnation' in question.

Their predispositions, derived from genetic factors, make them fully-viable for condemnation in that vein and sentencing to a return to their historic homelands; as opposed to continued existence amongst our people, continuing to espouse those predispositions, on the basis of unicorns amongst them justifying their continued cohabitational state.

Proportionally, the black population shows a cognitive deficiency, a predisposition toward violence/violence criminality, and a number of other behavioral patterns which are non-conducive to their success or prosperity, and to ours, as a result of our continued cohabitation.

Nope, you'd end up with far, far less than a 100% success rate, and your logic is terribly flawed, in that you cannot concieve of a drastic proportional representation, in terms of a myriad of undesirable behavioral patterns, derivative from inherent traits, on behalf of a given racial clade, being justification for another clade (which finds hazard and reduction of prosperity and safety as a result of forced cohabitation with this previous group) desiring their removal in whole and thus an end to the state of forced cohabitation.
Keep trying though.

That's where you're wrong. Most people on Holla Forums are pro eugenics.

Nobody cares if they stay in Africa. We want them gone from white countries. It's like you don't understand what nationalism is at a basic level.

Holy shit. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. What was that about blacks with IQs of 130 again?

If every other race considers whites to be a race then you're just a sucker for trying to ignore race and group competition.

Why do you want whites to become a minority in the US? in the UK? In France? In Europe? Whites are already a minority on Earth.

Go ahead. Explain.

Yes, but you can get even HIGHER statistical representation by judging people for their acts.

Consider three rooms and all these statistics TRUE:

Room A is filled with people that are 70% likely to stab you.
Room B is filled with people that are 50% likely to stab you.
Room C is filled with people that are 10% likely to stab you.

You'd want to go into Room C. But lets say you looked at race:

Room A is filled with 30% White, 30% Asian, 30% Black
Room B is filled with 40% white, 60% black.
Room C is filled with 80% Black, 10% White, and 10% Asian

What stat would you look at? The white-on-black crime stats? The incarceration rates of blacks over whites?

or would you look at the likelihood of stabbiness? You can rant at me about how violent Blacks are, but what happens when their Niggerness doesn't accurately reflect the threat level? Do you ignore the statistic as a Jewish conspiracy? As bleeding heart liberals with their Negro love?

I've heard this one before. From another idiot that tried to tell me that if you put Chinese children in China, they'd recreate Chinese culture.

Yes, you're not wrong. They do cause and translate and interact. But clearly you don't understand how.

I do. I study it by looking at genetics and the brain. You do it by looking at a handful of statistical averages brought to you by a board dedicated to reinforcing a certain set of beliefs.

If you ever choose to study genetics and the brain, you'll find why your chain of cause and effect is misguided and shallow,
but popular. very, very popular, and very repeated.

Example A: Europe
Example B: Africa

These are two continents with vastly different peoples and thus vastly different outcomes, you know race realism is the only viable future for the Western world if it is to survive, but you're trying to save your own toasted skin.

Not as a result of their blackness. If you want to look for a group that has a low IQ, give lots of people IQ tests, and divide them based on IQ.

The rest of what you're saying is that it's too hard to judge everyone individually, so we should play it safe and look at statistics.

Yet cannot explain to me why you don't pick another statistic that doesn't involve race, and assess threat to society TO A HIGHER AND MORE ACCURATE DEGREE.

If you're not going for 100% accuracy, you need to justify why you're choosing 60% accuracy over 80% accuracy.

That sounds wonderful in the abstract. But in reality, there are often many circumstances in which evaluating individuals is too expensive, time consuming, risky or otherwise burdensome. For example, picking up a hitchhiker on the side of a road that is next to a max security prison is extremely risky. There is a reason we evolved an ability to generalize and make snap judgments: our survival depended on it.

Just the opposite - because it would be racist! We are *prevented* from implementing systems that identify violent/unintelligent individuals. We are *prevented* from making decisions on the basis of tests of ability such as IQ. The legal system actively stops us from demanding the same standards of minorities or women as we do of white men. The precedent for "disparate impact" being discriminatory has been set for a long time. The very reason we have quotas in various institutions is because people know that minorities simply can't perform at the standard of whites in any meaningful quantity.

The problem is that we view niggers as being so stupid and less than human that people sort of think not capable of terrorism as it requires some sense of understanding crowd psychology well enough to inflect terror. In a way, the niggers who even attempt to commit murders in the name of terror fail because the masses arent' terrorized by it.

Until now hopefully.

Gonna sound a bit hypocritical coming from a Holla Forumstard but you need to stop screaming about the jewish conspiracy, people aren't bringing it up here as a scapegoat
You've gotta lot of shit to reply to might be easier without ranting at every individual, you seem to use logic so don't go off on emotional rants

and for the nth time deal with the pragmatism issue, people might look at the race stat above the stabiness rate if race was easy to manage but stabiness wasn't.

You have no idea what you're talking about, anyone with an actual grounding in neurology or anthropology would laugh off your half-baked ideologically driven points as everyone in this thread is currently doing.

You're constantly and consistently conceding points and yet continue to pretend you're in the right by deferring to appeals to authority, do you know how pathetic that looks?

I'm not claiming its the melanin making them have less iq and act more aggressively But is is a clearly known fact that blacks have less iq and are more aggressive on average there is more that enough proof in this thread to show this.

Your argument doesn't refute my overall point, actually address it or stfu I have to wonder why you consistently ignore the pragmatism issue though, address the points, dismissing them won't make you look correct or smart here just wrong

That's insane.

If a Nigger child has a violent and low IQ, and a very masculine looking mother with testosterone issues,

should we condemn the child? You're saying: yes! Of course we should. It's better for society in the long run if he doesn't breed, and doesn't bring harm to others.

If a White child has a violent and low IQ, and a very masculine looking mother with testosterone issues,

should we condemn the child? You're saying: yes! Of course we should. It's better for society in the long run if he doesn't breed, and doesn't bring harm to others.

But if you judge based on race,

a nigger child with a good genetic stock (altruism, above average intellect, capacity for making friends, work etc) he'd be JUST AS GUILTY AS A GANGBANGER THAT'S DONE TIME FOR RAPE AND MURDER.

Your grouping… is literally unjust.

They're only going to make Faglin more influential. I'm skeptical he's the unironic go-to guy for that many people anymore.

I don't understand why you keep on talking about condemning people. We just want to keep to ourselves. In an ideal situation, we would just send the non-whites back to their homelands where they belong.

You're saying

it's too expensive to judge people as individuals

we should therefore sentence and condemn GROUPS based on their GENETICS

clearly your understanding of genetics is solely relegated to the domain of 'race', but I bet you couldn't tell me what exactly causes something like a violent tendency.

I can.

I study this shit.

We already have statistics about prison populations being violent. Why not send all them away? Even the non-violent prisoners?

Ex-convicts are likely to commit crimes; therefore we should sentence all ex-convicts, regardless of their crime.

hey user I'm actually a black guy who comes on Holla Forums and I agree. one a side note can I fuck you grilfriend while you watch?

Do you realize that Tribalism is a thing right? Literally the whole push for Globalization and multicultural agenda is based in the concept that a more homogenous society in white countries is good for the rest of world .
We are against the destruction of the valors and traditions of white dominant countries because of foreign influence, That this influence is funded by Jews like George Soros is a fact you dumb liberal.

FINALLY

SOME HONESTY IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

YOU JUST HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR WHITE PEOPLE :D

that's okay! go ahead! but if you bastardize and warp statistics so they justify hurting or prejudging others, you're going to get your ass kicked by logic!

Please, indicate what inaccurate statement have I made about neurology? Fuck anthropology, since neurology supersedes anthropology in explaining behaviour.

In fact, please indicate what ideologically driven point I've made? What's my ideology? I haven't asserted one at all, merely that the 'evidence' for others' are truly half-baked
eg. it's okay to judge all Blacks because of where the bell curve peaks on the IQ/race graph

We can agree on that, right?

because that doesn't solve our culture issue.

We have a preference for our own culture. What you have been missing this entire time is that even in your cherry picked examples is that even blacks of a higher intelligence are culturally different than whites (hint: it's because culture is influenced by race)

Please spread this stuff everywhere, every day. I don't have a dummy Twit account, but those that do… please show this typical negroid attitude to as many people as you can. Celebs, any potentially honest politicians, grandmothers on FB, everyone that might care even a little.

It's pragmatic to tattoo the skin of every child who is born to a parent with a criminal record and violent tendencies.

Just, mark them for life. Let them know they're fucked because of the statistical grouping they've been born into.

A much more reliable indicator for violent children are violent parents; a much stronger indicator than RACE.

So why not pick the superior %?

Do you not pick it because it's not racial?

You are just an idiot with no knowledge about nationalism, eugenics , tribalism, communalism or any political knowledge. Why the fuck you are in this political board instead of reddit with that retarded space format and cap spam is beyond me, i hope you are getting shekels

Why do you keep spacing like a fucking redditor
Oh wait I know

Everybody, I have come to a great realisation. We should agree with this nut who continually ignores the majority of arguments and pragmatism.
If we implemeted tests they would ultimately fail before they could work if they ever would.

Loom at how much blm and other still whine about the jim crow laws, if we start introducing tests it'll bring the race war closer.

Yes there are many of us that simply want to send black back to Africa and thats fine although there will be some violence even in tthat scenario so to a degree both are happy

Yeah a lot of people on Holla Forums simply care about themselves and there race, morality doesn't effect an argument, what is just doesn't matter to many simply how it benefits them, mt below point shows how this isn't inherently a major issue.
If you where to deport all blacks the average iq of the whole country would rise and the crime rate drop. Is there still low iq violent whites, yes, should they be dealt with, yes. Is the country already better, yes.

If a few good blacks die it is my opinion and many others that it is worth it for the benefits it brings. Show me otherwise, without including morals.

It's mildly amusing that he thinks he is "kicking ass" when in fact he is looking like a complete autistic faggot. I have Vivaldi in my head when I read his replies.

Hey, I like this post.
This one summarizes why I think your statistical condemnation arguments are retarded and unjust.

Then I will repeat:

why not mark every baby born to a violent father with low intelligence, and a criminal record?

Those things are publicly accessible, and can EASILY be found when the child is born.

Just, cut a wound into their skin on their face.

You can make snap judgements about them.

People with violent, dumb, criminal fathers are likely to commit crimes WAY MORE THAN THE GENERAL POPULATION.

In fact, THIS SUPPORTS THE GENETIC ARGUMENT, TOO :D can't get any more genetically related to a criminal than to be born to one.

Daily reminder

that shills

always type

like this

Also, it doesn't matter if there are good niggers and bad whites. It is exactly like that based black pastor says "something is wrong with us; we just don't understand the world." What he is referring to is that blacks just don't have th same sense of justice and civic responsibility that whites do. Every black country in the world is a impoverished, violent, corrupt shithole, but that is the sort of country niggers understand. They're fine with it because it is 100% nigger. That is effectively what they want here. A corrupt and violent government that will kill them as much if not more than all the evil white racist cops do now so long as there is a nigger in charge of the nigger pulling the trigger.

Is it not pragmatic to cut the faces of babies? Just have an officer standing by with access to a directory of violent criminals, and make sure the genetic stock of the violent father/mother is known to the rest of the population.

You want to make snap judgement based on skin? Because of their relationship with criminals, on a genetic level?

Make a scar on the face of a baby who is a child of parents that meet a criteria for violent crime, especially repeat offenders.

Tah-dah!

I've improved your system with more accurate results than looking at racial correlation!

No, you idiot. We choose based on race because homogeneous societies have less conflict. Not just criminal conflict, but cultural/societal conflict as well.

I have many many fucking times shown to care more about pragmatism that race. replace niggers with gingers and i'd argue the same, stop with fucking stawmen and character attacks ffs

Will you ever address the point of what these tests would entail (detailed and accounting for all aspects iq, temperament etc and how it is viable in detail

Will you ever address how to implement these tests without starting a race war (blacks would do worse and know it)

You're arguing from a ideological perspective and have continual ignored real grounding for your ideas, if you can't answer the above where is the weight of your argument

He has to be a shill at this point, he's barely even responding to a vague idea of the point

Violent men are also good men who contribute to the warrior caste of a society. Flawed solution m8.

I am aware of nationalism. I understand the concept of eugenics. In fact, I advocate for it, and hope it will be implemented in the future.

I'm on this political board to learn. I want to learn how their evidence supports what they suggest should be the actions of the government at the people.

They say we should judge, and they offer The Race Statistics, for IQ and crime.

But when I ask, "How about other social groupings, with a far more precise indicator for IQ and crime?"

They say they prefer race.

In the end, I'm left thinking that they don't actually care about percents, or averages, or means, or genetics, or science.

Just the averages/means/genetics that fit into memes that support their views.

If any of you want to ask me about neuroscience in fact, GO AHEAD.

ASK ME ABOUT NEUROSCIENCE. I STUDY THIS STUFF. I STUDY GENETICS. Ask me! I can tell you how race DOES influence behaviour, but why it is a poor measure for predicting it!

topkek. You and your argument are all over the place. I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not.

Look, we don't care if black people exist. We just want a homeland of our own, where our culture and identity are safe.

People will still procreate with violent thugs, marking them won't help and they'd end up lynched to death anyway hence what is the point

Wait so let me get this straight- after 48'hours of nonstop, thousands of tweets from niggers calling for race war against whites and the Micah X Bixnoo saying he just "wanted to hurt whites" followed by thousands of other nits supporting him, approving the shooting, justifying it, saying it was deserved and also essentially calling for race war. Literally thousands of nibs calling for a race war and one guy says "oh shit guys race war may be imminent" that means "white supremacists are calling for race war".

Seriously fuck these kikes.

Wait so let me get this straight- after 48'hours of nonstop, thousands of tweets from niggers calling for race war against whites and the Micah X Bixnoo saying he just "wanted to hurt whites" followed by thousands of other nigs supporting him, approving the shooting, justifying it, saying it was deserved and also essentially calling for race war. Literally thousands of nibs calling for a race war and one guy says "oh shit guys race war may be imminent" that means "white supremacists are calling for race war".

Seriously fuck these kikes.

Then explain why race is a poor indicator of behaviour, not why there are better alternatives but why race is bad that is what you said.

I'm not saying it's fair. I'm just pointing out that there are good reasons for why we make these snap judgments, of which you appear to be unaware.

You're just LARPing. As I already mentioned (and others have pointed out), any attempt to identify risky or unintelligent individuals will result in minorities being disproportionately represented. We would love to be able to use a simple, non invasive approach such as ability tests, but since minorities fail these at disproportionate rates, they have been deemed "racist" and forbidden for the purposes of employment or policy.

Do you believe Culture is one of those indicators?

First year biology student detected.

Culture is influenced by race, you are correct!

But that isn't the whole picture.

You need only look at history and what cultures emerged at what times for what reasons.

Disease, war, famine, wealth, poverty, an emphasis on certain writings, a condemnation of other writings, interacting with other nations, trade with other nations, rediscovering Aristotle, writing the Magna Carta, who was King, what conquests were going on, which philosopher was popular etc.

Or maybe it was FORTOLD BY GENETICS that Luther would rebel against the Catholic church,

and Jefferson was genetically disposed to write the Declaration of Independace.

Or maybe after he wrote it, all the DNA of Americans that had moved from Europe suddenly changed to American DNA.

If you're telling me this is found in the chemicals that make up DNA, then you need to prove it.

Because as someone that studies and knows HOW DNA FUCKING WORKS, to say it defines an intellectual and cultural zeitgeist has no evidence.

This man raises a fair point, I study genetics, hence all information available to you is available to us. Have you discovered anything of note to infer you're speculation is superior enough to hold weight or do you simply have quicker access to knowledge via memory that we have via research

No, YOU choose based on race.

Because it's convenient. So many of you are talking about how pragmatic race is.

How I don't understand how pragmatic it is to judge on race.

So I offer you a better pragmatic option (like mutilating the faces of babies who are born to violent, testosterone addled parents with criminal records), and you think I'm being silly.

IQ test entails pattern recognition
personality tests could use the NEO PI-R or the MMPI for deviancy
correlate that with a family medical history and psychological profile.

There will have to be the First Generation of Prejudged Infants, who set the tone for all their future offspring.

I wouldn't implement these tests, but they're just as humane as racism, only more accurate.

lel. didn't say any of that stuff.

doesn't make you any less of a faggot.

IQ test
family history
NEO PI-R
and tracking their progress throughout life.

Race is like drawing a circle around a population; you're gonna get a lot of variation. It's better if you have a target, like a certain trait or behaviour.

If you want to cast a net over the violent people, draw a circle around populations where violence is statistically higher.

You're saying that it's okay to prejudge innocent people, and assume they have the same characteristics as other people in the circle, so why not draw a circle where you're more likely to target in?

How about old people? Old people are parasites. Way more dependent and draining of resources than Niggers as a whole.

How about low IQ people? Just give a lot of kids some IQ tests, and deport them to labor camps if they fall too low :D

Really don't wanna sound like i'm begging for attention here but

HOW WOULD YOU IMPLEMENT THE TESTS IN A MANNER THAT WOULDN'T START A RACE WAR OR INVALIDATE THE PROCESS THROUGH MANY REFUSING.

If you ever get around to answering that it'd be nice if you'd deal with the issues of cost and reliability for the tests that cover each of the factors you have previously mentioned and I have questioned the feasibility of. You seem to be shifting the goalposts, please prove me wrong.

Again i'd agree with you, but please explain in detail how these tests (and others) will cover all of the areas i.e. what you mentioned below

I simply don't see how these aspects can be accounted for within economic and time means, especially if it where to include issues that require extensive testing, hereditary illnesses and mentalities

If you could provide me with an intensive plan i'd jump to you're side, i however see none

This.

When I pick a place to live, I am aware that not all inhabitants of a city like Chicago will be violent. However, I still choose not to live there, because the likelihood of being victimized is still too high for my risk appetite.

May I ask, why is that a bad thing?

so i hope we are realizing that a large part of the problem is the easy access the lowest common denominator of humanity has to the resonant chamber of stupidity: social media.

the amount of control certain groups have over others by leveraging emotional instability is troublesome. so look there. if you really want this to boil over into a "WAR" you have been duped by the bolsheviks you claim to oppose.

be strategic, anons. be in control first of your selves, then the situation.

There are good reasons for making those snap judgements, but what end are you trying to serve?

To keep yourself safe, right? You say in order to keep yourself safe, you need to look for the genetic groupings of violent people, like Niggers?

Though, not all Niggers are violent. You do say it's still efficient to say they're guilty JUST IN CASE, and also cite genetics.

So what if a Nigger child is born with more estrogen, and a more developed brain?
It's rarer than a Jew with a higher IQ, it's rarer than a White person with a higher IQ, but it happens.
You would want that Nigger child to help, if he were gifted and docile.

You want a strong correlation of violence and group identity? Based on genetics?

Scar babies born to violent incarcerated parents. VERY STRONG CORRELATION for those kids being criminals themselves in their lifetime.
VERY STRONG GENETIC relationship. Ergo, if you want to judge based on statistical averages and genetics, judge babies of violent criminals.

You get better averages, AND better genetic correlation.

Please stop, you should know by now and i have extensible said directly or inferred that I and many others have little moral concern regarding innocents killed.
I have said you're idea is possible could be better but i don't find it possible, stop arguing things i have never said

My argument is that of pragmatism and has always been with how much I've repeated the dam word.
yes innocents would be killed so i ask you
would removing all blacks from the us produce a higher overall iq, lower crime rates etc. I believe so. Yes its not perfect, yes innocents are killed but it still does overall good, prove otherwise

You completely missed the point. The founding fathers were European. They were a specific race and had a specific culture. They had a specific set of values. If you take two groups of people who are completely different both biologically and sociologically, there are going to be a lot of conflicts. Even if you could magically erase everyone with an IQ of 110 or less, there would still be problems assuming there wasn't one group who had a vast number of people left over compared to the other.

If you see a black person in the distance walking towards you at 2am, you could cross the street knowing that there is a greater likelyhood that he would mug you, or you could let your guard down because hey, we're all the same, right?

Unless you have some kind of magic power that allows you to read what the IQ of every person you come into contact with, it is more pragmatic to judge based on race.

The difference is that old people contributed to society during their youths. If you compare what old people in general have done for society to what niggers have done for society in general, you will find that old people actually deserve to receive aide because they were contributing taxes to social security earlier in life.

You're right.

It is pretty inefficient.

So lets scar babies that were born to violent criminals, especially repeat offenders. A quick search of family history when the baby is born, and blamo.

You have a solid, statistical prejudgement and sentencing, with a high genetic relationship, and likelihood to commit violent crime.

Would take maybe a minute per child.

Only white people can be racist
Anti racist is codeword for anti white.
"Diversity" is only pushed in white neighbourhoods and white countries.
Diversity is codeword for less white people.

Why are you addressing a point in which my original inference states that scarring in general is pointless as they just get killed
I know you're mocking me but you are continually refusing to answer the points i bring up about pragmatism

We support eugenics, for all races, but the fact of the matter is that most blacks don't have IQs of 130, most of them have IQs below 80….so most of them need to be killed

Your political knowledge seems very limited, The political spectrum is not left and right or a horse shoe .

There's Collective and Individiualistic ideologies and even thought they could share multiple traits can be opposites a few examples are .

NatSoc - Marxist Communist , both collective ideologies based in authoritarian / totalitarian governments one based around ethnic nationalism the other based around egalitarianism

Mussolini Fascism / Modern Social Democratric governments, Mussolini Fascism, Both Individualistic Ideologies one based in nationalistic corporativism the other based in utilitarianism , Mussolini Fascism state was authoritarian and most democratic regiment are not ,because of this we could say that the more power the government has the closer its goes to a Fascist State in the real political spectrum.

You need to grasp that if the Multicultural agenda was implemented in any country it would recieve the same backlash for the nationalist pro homogenous society front of the country regardless of color of skin

Now the nationalist front even thought they agree on this points they can have different solutions, some more extreme some more moderates , this board is to the discussion of this matters

To the Jewconspiracy part , Most Cultural Marxists and critical theory advokers are usually founded by jews or institutes with a strong jewish presence see Frankfurt School. People like Soros and his fundations have been banned from Russia and other Countries for similar reasons.

Why even let them have babies? Just have mandatory sterilization in prisons.

Probably because that would eliminate 90% of blacks and every leftist cuck including you would be outraged because of the "racism"

It isn't. You should use statistics to inform your decisions.

I AM NOT AGAINST USING STATISTICS TO INFORM DECISIONS.

I am against using the wrong ones to inform decisions like "it's okay to assume all Niggers are violent."

If you want to determine who is violent, or what a Nigger is,

YOU GOTTA LOOK AT MORE VARIABLES
NOT SURE WHAT TO TELL YOU PEOPLE
THE MORE RELEVANT VARIABLES
THE MORE ACCURATE YOUR JUDGEMENT.
Race is a large circle over a population with a lot of variability.
Draw a smaller circle over a limited population, and you'll get better results.

Now lets say you want to act and create laws based on that smaller circle, and let's say you're okay with innocents being prejudged.
What if that circle isn't racial? What if it has more evidence and support for drawing that circle for identifying a heritable trait?

What I hear is that when the circle of "judge a group of people" is drawn over something else that doesn't relate to race, EVEN IF THE FINDINGS ARE MORE ACCURATE AND PREDICTIVE OF FUTURE BEHAVIOUR, you scoff and call me a Liberal cuck.

Too many people, too much hastle, low benefit.
How about we kill all people under 130 IQ and be done with it?
Or to save us some slack, just nuke whole of africa and say that we increased global IQ average by about 30 points.

see

I see what you're getting at. Ya gotta start somewhere. I'll chime in if I see it, and let the hivemind decide if it's entertaining enough to
RISE

No, that is not what I am saying. Why are you putting words in my mouth? You don't *need* to look at genetics, or race, necessarily. One looks at whatever data that is discernible in the time available, and decide based on one's appetite for risk. For example, if I am walking alone at night and up ahead I see a pack of blacks wearing gang colors, I would probably alter my route. My decision was based on race, appearance and numbers, because I had little time to make a potentially life saving decision.

If I am buying a house, I will look for places with low % of blacks. There are simply too many neighborhoods to choose from. I could spend a bunch of time looking into crime statistics - but as you probably know, these statistics aren't immune to meddling in order to advance whatever narrative is fashionable in a given decade.

In the scenarios I outlined above, there is no time to identify them as children of violent or nonviolent criminals, or it simply requires too much effort. That said, if you give me a way to make these judgments, just as practically, without considering race, I'd be happy to use it.

No
You didn't refute the point, you are actively ignoring a plethora of points the proof is in your lack of response, in all seriousness are you reading comments in full ?

Nothing about the above point refuted my latter point in the post you referenced.

For those who didn't know: after the war Abraham Lincoln wanted to deport blacks back to Africa

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/8319858/Abraham-Lincoln-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

13% of population does 50% of killings.
Let's say that demographic was easily identifiable by a red scarf on their arm.
Adjusted for population (meaning that the 13% of population is now 50% of population) you would be 20 times more likely to be killed by someone with a red scarf rather than someone without one.
Now, tell me that you are not scared of people wearing red scarfs.
Any normal person would see this increase in violence of the demographic and say "okay, red scarfs == violent behaviour". It's obvious correlation fallacy because it isnt the red scarfs that makes them do it, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO QUESTION OF YOUR LIFE THEN YOU DON'T CARE.
You will cross the road 9 times out of 10 when you see a pack of red scarfed mofos with their saggy pants.
The 10th time you will be in nice white suburban neighbourhood and red scarfed mofo will be with a white woman and he will be a lawyer and highly educated

uh huh. right. it wasn't the hundreds of years of wars and recent political upheaval and dissatisfaction with leadership at the time that resulted in them moving. It was their DNA.

and sure. every single person in that European bloodline somehow was born with the capacity to study Aristotle.

also somehow Liberalism, Communism, Catholicism, Calvinism, Lutheranism, Gaelic, Protestant, Conservatism etc. were all hardwired since the first Europeans had babies.

I love it. How simple the universe and humans must seem to you.

Too much hastle? Too many people?

Nothing is more worth it than having good, genetic stock!

Or do you people not like Hitler's ideas on eugenics?

That's fine. But we are rarely presented with ideal information, or the time in which to gather ideal information.

I don't know how many people genuinely are "ok" with it. In our justice system, innocents are frequently condemned. But we don't have anything better so we live with it.

Huh? You keep trying to moralize this whole thing. It's not a big moral debate, it's survival and self-defense. Whites should defend their own group, physically and demographically. Because we are under attack.

It's not complicated.

So you use whatever statistic is convenient at the time, and suits the needs to your problem?

Sure! If the problem is weeding out violence in society, we already have data available that can determine whether a baby is likely to be violent or not, based on their parents.

You're okay with judging a black baby for whatever disposition his 5th cousin 4 times removed is,

but not judging a white baby with a parent with a criminal disposition?

Okay, then I will repeat with some sub-par, non-ideal information, but STILL MORE ACCURATE THAN RACE.

Criminal histories of violent offenders, especially repeat offenders.

We don't have the time to wait for the child to grow up and commit a crime, or follow everyone's life story and give them individual trial when they commit their crimes because it will be too late.

For children born to violent, repeat offender parents; scar their face. It isn't 100% accurate the child will grow up to do crime, but honestly who wants to take that risk?

For children born to a race of statistically violent people; scar their face. it isn't 100% accurate the child will grow up to do crime, but honestly who wants to take that risk?

You justify prejudice with statistics.

I justify prejudging with superior statistics: with higher elements of accuracy and "genetic arguments" .

That's not what I'm arguing, you mongoloid.

In addition to IQ being genetic and thus primarily racial, people who come from different cultures have different values than we do. Two people who disagree on how society should be structured are going to run into conflict even if they are relatively high IQ.

Please continue to ignore tribalism and in group preference as if they don't exist.

OMG! Fallacy Man is in the house!

Tell me, who are some great nigger philosophers?

So basically every time the white race is doing anything right we're going to be labeled as nazis

What if you could get an even STRONGER correlation?

Lets say randomly putting Red Scarves on people is the most inaccurate

Lets say putting Red Scarves on black people is slightly more accurate

Putting Red Scarves on babies born to violent parents with criminal records is more accurate than the race one, so if you'd do the race one, why not the violent offender one?

No they don't. And that guy is for real. They exist.

He's probably just a college student and a Bernie supporter.

Doesn't matter.

It ain't genetic.

As much as you'd looove to say you're in the same boat as those great men that made your countries, it's just an effortless way to boost your worth.

You managed to be part of the Greatest Group of Humans in Civilization,

and all you had to do was be born. Where they worked and studied and learned and thought,

by proxy you are as good as they are because you were in the same race.

LMAO. whatever you need to tell yourself you're worth something.

Okay, sorry for a bit of an incoming blogpost but is been over
half an hour since I gave this fucker an argument regarding what such tests that he proposes as an alternative to racism might entail.
I've continued the point at least thrice and have more numerously raised the pints of cost and time, which others have raised as well and his only response has been a minor acknowledgement that it'd worked without accurate, barely any even, explanation

I'm fucking off as I've drunk a few and have work at 6, keep pushing this cunt on issues other than that of the morals and variance he keep going on about.

Also in case this thread dies or the dumb fuck actually wants to directly address any of the points I've raised here's a disposable email [email protected]/* */

As i'm gonna do it myself i'd recommend to others to get shit ready, arguments and infographics etc, summerfags are indeed real and this is only gonna get worse

Caught you. You admitted before that intelligence was genetic. Why aren't there any major African philosophers or inventors?

lol, you lost the argument, so you changed the subject. Can't remember the last time I saw a bluepilled leftist get this butthurt.

Listen my dear plebbit summerfag, you don't seem to understand.

Every racial group of human beings on this planet needs on a fundamental psychological level to be with people of their own race. They need to feel that their governments, religious institutions, and celebrities are part of their racial group. This is a universal sentiment, and must be understood as not a "lel wut a rayciss" pining by "le klue klucks klam" but a sense of stability, much like how people emotionally need a government to feel like someone is in charge. And even if you want to make the claim that you are an Ancap or Libertarian, you'll find that you will never be more than 1% of the population because people are genetically predispositioned to government.

If you don't believe me when it comes to racial identity being a fundamental need, then let me ask, where did the black nationalist Malcom X come from? Where did the Black Panthers and La Raza come from? If you care to examine any of their literature, even from a cursory glance, these groups are about racial identity. It's why cuckservatives point at these groups and try to futilely hang the "ur rayciss too guys" label on them, because they are born from exactly the same sentiment.

To give you an anecdote: back when I was in college, taking my gen ed classes, I took a sociology class on body language. The class was before OWS had formally introduced the progressive stack, and Identity Politics had not been thoroughly formulated in vocabulary, however the ideas were still attempted to be propagated. One of the exercises the teacher had us perform was checking our privilege, although the term hadn't been coined yet. She would ask us a question, and if we agreed with it, we should step forward. The first questions were about status.
However, she quickly began to change the type of questions, to ones like:
There were more questions along this line. So many more questions about racial identity and representation that they outnumbered the questions about wealth and material status. Consider that this was intended with the goal of inducing "consciousness" in the Marxist term. What was the most important thing for this racial minority professor and the author she likely took the exercise from? Racial representation.

Take a look at the picture. What does it tell you? It tells you that without racial homogeneity that people become agitated. The truth of the matter is that these people aren't even consciously aware that they are agitated by diversity, they reject it on an unconscious level.

Let me give you one last example. About a year ago I was listening to the local leftist radio station. We are talking unabashedly left wing, calling their radio station the voice of the people, with communist style red/offwhite/black sticker design and everything. One of the people on there was a black woman who went on a trip somewhere in sub-Saharan Africa, and was recounting her journey. She recommended that all black people should visit where she went at least once in their lives to experience the sensation of being with their own people, to not be a minority anymore.

What all of this means is that there is an inherent value in separation of people by race. It doesn't matter if they are smart or dumb, conscientious or criminal, hard working or lazy. The fact is that diversity is in opposition to human nature. All human nature. This is why ethnonationalism is a valid political theory. People need to be with people of their own race. Not just white people, all people.

I don't want to force black people back to Africa. I want them to realize that they will never be happy here in America, and decide on their own to organize and leave for some place they can rule on their own. No matter what happens they will never be happy if they stay here. They won't even be happy if all the white people keel over and die, because then they'll be in a racial struggle with Jews, Latinos and Asians. In fact, we already see this struggle brewing in places like Los Angeles, where there are large black and Latino populations brought next to one another. Racial gang violence is rampant. Kids of one race will gang up on kids of the other if there's a numerical majority.

People of all races will never be happy until they are living in countries run by their own respective races, with populations made of their own respective races. The only reason they say otherwise now is because Jews promise them money and lies.

You would believe in anything as long as it supported the egalitarian lies.

yes… you're right so far…
oh damn! you were so close!

You almost acknowledged what the science and statistics actually represent! Even though you've seen the fucking chart (I assume) that indicates the massive variation of IQ over race, where every race is spread across IQ 70 to IQ 150, you have the gaul, the dishonesty, the blindness to say 'AND THUS PRIMARILY RACIAL". There is a primacy in IQ, but it comes from how the brain is formed and whether the right components were found in one's parents.

It is not primarily racial. It is primarily genetic.
You want to determine the IQ of someone without giving them a test? Look at their parents.

There. Is. So. Much. Fucking. Variation. In. A. Single. Race. if you want to be accurate, and scientific, you would lower that variation as much as you can. But that means drawing a circle around a different group. For example: poor people. Poor people have lower IQs, and make lower IQ babies, and waaay more of them.

So what do you want to do, man? Persecute based on culture when convenient? Persecute based on genetics and IQ when convenient?
I'm sure with double-standards, you can nab all the niggers.

I admitted intelligence was genetic.

Not what fruit it bears.

There is no science that confirms any ideology stems from a higher average IQ of a given race.

Tell me, which is closer genetically, a white man and another random white man, or a black man and a random white man? Variation in the races does not take away from variation between the races.

I know you're probably fresh out of highschool and have yet to take any courses in statistics, but groups can be generalized based on prominent characteristics you are the one that needs to re-examine graphs.

When you classify a group of people who have been isolated for thousands of years, to the point where they have drastically different traits based on natural selection influenced by they're environment, you are talking about race.

You are trying to get around the issue by relabeling it, but it stands regardless.

No. I want to eliminate persecution by allowing humans to return to naturally segregate themselves into groups called nations. In group preference is genetic.

This dude can't even into statistical significance, why are you guys wasting your breath on this plebbitor?

I don't know, for fun and practice I guess.

It was really frustrating to read this thread so I'll sum it up for others

oh okay it's wrong guys everyone pack up it turns out blacks IQs are distributed the same as whites we just have confirmation bias

You cant shield tribalism , in group preference and the problems that a non homogenous society creates under IQ.You seem oblivious to the fact that any society would take account race and culture when passing any policy.

Two people who disagree on the policy of the nation govermnet are going to run into conflict even if they are high IQ.

And no . Destroying every single culture and racial purity in the world is not the answer to make marxist fantasies of an utopic future without conflict real.

No, you're still not getting it. Or at least pretending not to.

Here is the addendum you need to keep in mind

You consistently remove a category that they are the vast majority in, you eventually remove them.

This is exactly where you're wrong. You're projecting racial prejudices and double standards again, Chaim.

Granted, if that were a policy that would be actually up for debate and the one I'd prefer wouldn't, I wouldn't exactly be appalled, but only because the long term result is the same.

I think you're not quite getting how long-term demographic changes work. The numbers are not up for debate, there is no bargaining on facts, so keep the merchantry out of that.

Niggers commit much more violent crime than people of any other race. This is the case across nations, not only in the states. If you say, consistently remove the criminals of a country, of which you know the vast majority is Black, you will whether you believe it or not, create a demographic shift that reduces the Black population of that country more, the longer you apply it.

Of course in the first year you're not just instantly getting rid of all the niggers. No-one says you would. But in the second, a few others have stooped into a less legal lifestyle, again much more so than people of other races, those you remove then, and then the next year others and so on and so on. Remove and lock out the criminals year by year, and whether you kick out the odd white or Hispanic criminal here and there doesn't really matter.

Because you don't know that they're going to be a dindo just yet. It's only the most likely event. So it's pointless to strip them from any chance to get ahead in the country they're in by marking them for life that way. What you can do however is take them to another country where they are not marked and have all the possibilities of creating and achieving. Again, in their own country. But even if that were to happen spoiler alert: Nigger countries will always be riddled with poverty, starvation and war because that is all that niggers can create by themselves. As soon as you let them forge their own destiny, their destiny becomes poverty.

After being on the intake end of information, your brain kind of gets saturated after a while. It feels good to summarize and distribute information, even if the plebbitor is too stupid to absorb it.

if the internet hasn't showed you the videos of jews clearly admitting to their actions then you're just willfully ignorant

it's not like it's some secret conspiracy, they are very open about it

No, not really. People need food, water, purpose and a plethora of other psychological needs, like a sense of belonging.
These things transcend racial barriers. I know this may sound insane, but this isn't a Liberalcuck university phenomena.
People do befriend, love, and develop relationships with people for their personalities, regardless of race.

uh huh…
I don't think you're using the words 'fundamental' or 'need' appropriately.

You can really, really, really like people of your own race, and even get along with them pretty well. Especially if you're a nationalist with a strong sense of racial pride, you'd say that you cannot even LIVE beside someone of a genetic cluster.

If you want to look at social needs, look at altruism, kindness, contribution, communication etc. Somehow people learn to love and bond with people in high levels of these, and if you'll let me be a little hyperbolic, will probably not want to socially bond with a violent psychopath EVEN IF he's of the same race.

Race is a good social indicator, but second to actual prosocial behaviours (altruism etc.)
Also that picture you just posted, my friend has linked me to that page several times.

What seems opposite to human nature is breeding with unhealthy people. Not HOW different they are, but the specific differences.

Sorry if I accidentally tried to inform your anthropology
with science.

You post like you're from 420chan. Bunch of smart but intellectually lazy bastards.

Please, test my intellect.

Test my knowledge.

Ask me about genetics

Ask me about neurology.

I assure you, I'm not uninformed. I've talked for days on end with Holla Forumsfag friends, and it has shaped my learning and understanding for the last year.

I wanted to see why they were so convinced. Why they were so passionate.

In the end, my knowledge transcended theirs, and I realized all they really had were memes; shadows of their supreme knowledge and judgement over genetics and culture they proclaimed to be true.

hello fellow degenerate

Thread has been shit up by shitlib retard shill that doesn't understand statistics, averages, regression to the mean and isn't versed in the arguments.

Gas yourself.

Tribalism and in group thinking are real you , you cant change the Hierarchical and Tribalistic nature of the human beings regardless of how much Marxist indoctrination you put into them .

You claim to know eugenics and genetics yet you refuse to adress fundamental human human behaviors and how they interact with political ideologies.

For starters, address the arguments in

That chart looks like bullshit. I've seen a lot of them, but not that one.

Either way, if you want to fuck over low IQ people, fuck over low IQ people.

If you want to fuck over a race, do it by race, but don't say IQ is the reason.

Having read the thread, I'm convinced that the OP doesn't understand mathematics, very simple statistics, basic deductive and inductive reasoning, and argumentation.

He won't be convinced by anyone here and is intent on simply riding his moral high horse off into the sunset.

Let him. Sage.

I do understand statistics o.o

I also understand the genetic arguments being made

and the racial arguments being made

please, tell me where I'm wrong!

Insult my intelligence, by all means, but have the courtesy to correct my apparently faulty knowledge.

You're just another useless nerd. Fuck off.

Summer is truly a magical time

If everyone looks and acts different than you do, you don't see how that could create a lack of a sense of belonging?

It isn't the same in theory, but it is in practice. If you put 100 random white people and 100 random black people into a room and kill everyone with an IQ below 110, it is statistically probable that there will be significantly more white people left than black people.

Evidently not, showing an example of a single nigger savant isn't statistically significant to disprove the hypothesis that niggers on average are violent retards.

Come back in a year or two.

Others have done it. You have refused to analyze their arguments honestly and have instead simply trucked on with your idealistic bullshit.

This is why we say you don't understand statistics, genetics, race, etc.

Also, whenever you get BTFO you either shift the goalposts or don't reply. For example,

Read the thread.

Best solution there is. Sterilization with their eventual fade out is second. Repatriation would be immediate relief, so I think it's preferable, no matter the cost.

It's worse than that. The black male population must be around 6%.

Trump please declare BLM to be a domestic terror group on day 1 of your presidency and end them

It's the same as the others, population just isn't normalized. The result is unsurprising, with the black mean ~85.

You're trying to correct me when you just agreed with my premise.
The entire point of my post was that people have a sense of racial belonging, and that it transcends racial barriers. Congrats, you missed my point.

I'm saying that people who are forced to do so suffer. Real suffering, suffering that can be greater than being poor in a significant number of cases. Stop ignoring the suffering of others for your Jewish utopian lies.

Ok, you got me. 14/88 baiting. But I have a hard time believing you're this much of a stereotypical faggot.
Does A=B or does B=A? You're just repeating yourself now.

Yes! Absolutely they can!

You clearly haven't been here the whole thread, because I've gone over the fact I understand and comprehend the statistics people are using as a justification to legislate and prejudge against races.

Now, I will admit I am liberal insofar as I believe that, wherever possible: MAN SHOULD BE JUDGED BY HIS ACTIONS, NOT THE ACTIONS OF HIS STATISTICAL GROUPING.
innocuous judgements, like 'black people watch porn with big butts' is safe. whatever. go ahead.

but you get people saying, 'black people commit more crimes against whites than whites against blacks in significant numbers; we should legislate against Negros'
then they'll say Race is Genetic, and Intelligence is Genetic
these are both true. absolutely, these are both true.

Yet, you'd end up sentencing and making guilty people, not for their acts, but the statistical grouping they fall into.
This is not justice.
This is unfair.

But some of you say it's not worth the risk. You NEED to judge people based on statistics, for the GREATER GOOD.
So I offer some other statistics with GREATER ELEMENTS OF GENETICS and GREATER PERCENTAGES FOR ANTISOCIAL BEHAVIOUR,

again, we're talking about condemning people whose crimes are unknown, and people who haven't committed any crimes at all.
If you're okay with that: we should condemn and prejudge BABIES born to VIOLENT PARENTS (high genetic relationship) with CRIMINAL RECORDS OF VIOLENT CRIMES (greater % of antisocial correlation).

A baby is innocent, but falls into the unfortunate grouping of "people who are statistically likely to commit a violent crime in their life",
if you can say innocent niggers can be condemned based on that statistic and geneticness,
then innocent babies should be condemned EVEN MORE because of a HIGHER CHANCE TO DO VIOLENCE and A STRONGER GENETIC BOND to a violent offender.

If you want to get mad at Jamal because his 5th cousin 10 times removed has similar DNA,
then why not a baby with a closer DNA relationship?

Oh, and the baby is white.

Hey dumbass, do you know why Philadelphia and Chicago have more violent people? niggers!

Also,

spoiler alert about your hypothetical nanny state: it would end up killing all the niggers and sandniggers

Have you considered that maybe racism isn't as bad as you were raised to believe?

That's because you clearly didn't read the context, "It's 2016" was used in.

I used it to as an explanation for our technological advancement and ability to keep track of millions of people.

Not the meme.

All you saw was the meme.
HAHa… ahAHAHAHA… and DUDE! YOU"RE THE 4TH PERSON TO POINT IT OUT INCORRECTLY

just Ctrl+F it.

If we did it your way and didn't send a nigger back because we could not prove that he would certainly commit a crime and an innocent person dies is that not unfair to the victim? Even though we knew the risks?

Target practice?

I provided a valid, fair, universally applied argument that has nothing to do with stereotyping people and you were too much of a retard to grasp what I was saying. Stop telling yourself that you are intelligent. It isn't a deserved assumption.

library.flawlesslogic.com/iq.htm

Look, same graph, but in black and white. Do a fucking google search before you call bullshit.

You are an idiot its not the statistics that justificate that kind of legislation is the fact that humans are tribalistic ,support in group thinking and have a sense of racial belonging .

You literally are blaming all the problems that come from an non homogenous utilitarian /egalitarian society in racism so you can keep believeing in some idealistic individualist morality .

Just by the pigeonhole principle, Jamal will be much more closely related to someone who exhibits bad behavior and low IQ.

I'm a summerfag, yet you're posting like a summerfag.

I didn't say "don't be racist"

I'm saying

"what is your justification for racism"

and a lot of this thread has been about that.

So far, it has worked. People have told me why they're racist, and why they think the legal system need to be racist.

Honestly, nothing of it has been new, but I have given them each the time to listen and reply.

Well, if they act different that's one thing.
If they look different, that's another.

I'd rather someone that doesn't look like me that's friendly, sociable, intelligent and likes the things I do,
than someone that looks like me that's a complete narcissist with no interesting opinions.

just go to your containment board >>>Holla Forums

Uh, so if you control for income, niggers are more violent?

If you compared a poor White ghetto, to the Niggers living in Beverly Hills etc.

your niggers argument doesn't hold up to rudimentary logic.

Yes. That is how the legal system works.

Innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't understand why that's so fucking fundamental, then you're an idiot, but you can still educate yourself because a lot of interesting and smart people (including those that shaped this current system ie. Europeans) can tell you why.

You aren't addressing the cultural aspect of it.

Also, I keep saying that if you judge people based on whether they were born to violent parents or not, the majority of those people would be non-white. Yes, there are some criminal white people, yes there are some law abiding black people. However, if you looked at the demographics of the people you were incarcerating based on that trait, you would find a correlation with race.

You keep saying that as if it means something. You know what's unfair?

Nobody questions the Japanese for wanting a homogeneous nation.
Nobody questions Egyptians for wanting a homogeneous nation.
Nobody questions Niger for wanting a homogeneous nation.

Only white nations are forced to relinquish their identity for others. That's not fucking fair.

That's a shitty comparison. If you compared poor niggers to poor whites whites would of course be less violent because of racial genetics

The rest of humanity is clearly terrified of strong, unified white men.

Poor whites in Appalachia commit significantly less crime than blacks in aggregate. This has already been explained to you.
You have to be trolling at this point. You know that this gets tiny cross-sections of these populations, who don't even remotely represent the average.
Or maybe you don't. You really don't seem to understand statistics at all.

I hope I never fell back on "hur I'm intelligent" as an argument during this conversation.

I hope I've used knowledge and reason in a way we can both understand, and that if I do have knowledge that informs my ideas, I've laid them out to you.

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT A STEREOTYPE IS

YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DRAWING CONCLUSIONS FROM STATISTICAL AVERAGES

YOU DESCRIBED IT AS SUCH, AND HOW IT WAS REASONABLE

that is… I mean… it's the fucking definition of a stereotype.

This is just sad.

also, also, no.

not once have I blamed racism for society's problems.

in fact, I haven't needed to to prove that your arguments are flawed.

Just that logically, your arguments are unsound, and your conclusions don't match your premises.

ie. draw conclusions on how to benefit societey based on racial statistics, but not statistics that show greater correlation for antisocial behaviour in other groupings that aren't racial

it's hypocricsy.

seriously, just go back to normiebook

oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing

uh

what part of this is sad

taking a massive group of individuals (an entire race)

and judging how to treat an individual based on its averages, assuming (with simplified evidence) that the individual necessary reflects the averages of the group

You missed the point again .
Its not about how to benefit society or what benefits society . Its about understanding that human behaviors regarldess of IQ will still play a role in whats implemented in society this is not an opinion is a fact .

Then if you acknowledge Tribalistic , hierarchical and in group thinking you will find that regardless of the IQ or races , racial statistics would always exists in non homogenous societies you dumb fucker.

Niggers are a problem as old as time itself. Stands to reason we would have found the solution a long time ago.

Multiple anons have already pointed out that the main reason for this is that social strife is caused by racial diversity. Whether niggers are en masse violent and stupid is entirely secondary to the fact that violence, social unrest, low social trust, and social breakdown are guaranteed in a diverse society.
Also, you are specifically talking about race and statistics, so of course you're going to get responses trying to justify judgment based on race without reference to other categories. To treat this as proof that the argument is itself wrong is incredibly, incredibly stupid. I don't have to predicate every argument with "I believe a,b,c…and z also happen, but in this one instance AA…"
You don't even understand argumentation

Hey. I agree. I'm okay with this.

But if those averages are enough to say, "RACE CAUSES BEHAVIOUR X"

but you'd also be saying, "STATISTICS ARE GOOD ENOUGH PREDICTORS FOR BEHAVIOUR TO PRE-JUDGE PEOPLE BASED ON"

and if you accept that, then why not accept a statistic with even stronger averages? Like violent criminals?

Altruism is only something positive in an ethnically homogenous society. As things right now, altruism and compassion are making grant mercy and gibs to people that are killing them.

Choose one. If it's backed up by numbers and in extension, by facts, it ceases to be prejudice. The attack and disassociation game works with normie faggots but you're on Holla Forums here. Which means no bullshit. And with no bullshit comes a reality you need to wrap your head around: Actions that you take have an effect on how rational people treat others that are similar to you. Moreso than with anything else, that goes for your race. No matter how much you try to shame people into 'not being racist', they will 'be racist'. Because 'being racist' is just a Marxist redefinition of taking past events into account and acting rationally in the present.

An example. Of course there's the odd thread here and there where we laugh at the curryniggers, call them poos and so on. But you don't see Holla Forums getting angry at the curryniggers nigging in western countries en masse, do you? They're here, they have dubious small-time banking schemes, they create their own little ethnic centres and subcultures, why is it that we're not angry at them? Well, from here on in play a game. Whenever there is a violent chimpout or a violent crime, try to guess in advance if the culprit was a nigger or a currynigger. You will notice a very, very, very strong trend. And you will notice that trend just so happens to line up 1-1 with currently existing stereotypes. Gee, it's almost like the stereotype is based in reality.

To repeat the important bit: A person's actions affects the average reputation of that person's tribe/racial group/ethnicity. And the impact that can be had on this artificially (like through the press) is more limited than you think. If you, right now, go to a store and rob it, people will - on averave - very slightly think worse of all people of your ethnicity. That also means that each ethnic group has a shared responsibility over the things that they have done, and the longer that the consequences are delayed, the worse they get.

Now, with that said, and taking the numbers into account, what else than the racially profiled deportation of niggers is in your opinion the consequence?

we are fine with both, you retard
no one has denied heuristics like family history of violent criminality
but
you asked about race, so that's what we're talking about

Tribalism predicts behaviour, yes.

But what behaviour are you trying to predict, and for what?

Tribalism works as an explanation for individual behaviour, but is superseded by genetics and neurology.

So if you wish to say something about behaviour, or legislate based on it, you're better off using the more accurate measures.

Averages dictate the composition of a group.

Characterizing a group on that basis is fundamentally not oversimplified.

respond

why should we accept diversity when it has such negative impacts on society?

this short-circuits every other aspect of your argument, which is why you've ignored it

LOL No, you're a naive college student. You can bet a fairly large % of what you learn in class is PC bullshit.

no, it tends to be based on race:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2010/02/kevin-macdonald-race-bias-and-conception-risk-implicit-and-explicit-whiteness-in-action/

A recent article in a top psychology journal (“Race Bias Tracks Conception Risk Across the Menstrual Cycle”) shows that women have more race bias when they are most at risk for conception.

The study is saying that White women are more likely to have unconscious negative thoughts about Blacks when they are ovulating and this is especially the case if they think they are vulnerable to being raped.

Don't you fucking love SCIENCE!! ?

(Does anybody here remember the study about dating preferences in which black men had to earn a lot more money than white men to become attractive to white women? If you have the link please post it.)

Wrong. Just wrong. There are entire places and groups of people that are racially diverse that get along, even form relationships.

Therefore "is caused by" is so fucking generous and instantly disproven.

At best, you can say "it correlates".

yet you use 'cause' when 'correlate' is the right word.

I… I don't treat it as proof. Please show me where I've treated the absence of others' arguments being applied universally as PROOF

In fact, I've been charitable enough to take the logic of their criteria for discrimination and apply it universally, to other situations, to see what it looks like

eg. low IQ and race are why niggers are bad and thus we should legislate against them
so I have MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD asked about low IQ and aggression specifically,

but people hate when I decouple their logical rules from the sole context they know them in. I'm offended you think I'm lazy enough to treat an absence of argument as proof… go kill yourself.

Where?

I'm late, but I feel obligated to post anyway.
kek.
Double kek.

Because I don't have a list of people with their respective family histories? Also, like I said before, there are socio-cultural aspects to this conflict that aren't addressed by simply setting an IQ threshold.

Except your measures aren't more accurate for tribalism. If you have a diverse group of intellectuals, there will still be more conflict than a homogeneous group of intellectuals.

I'm sure those places are free of race related issues, right? I'm sure everyone is perfectly integrated and show no group preference of any kind.

Im pointing out that you refuse to acknoledge the problems that a non homogenous society creates.
How tribalism and in group thinking would create the next sceneario
2 High IQ people from the same nation that are different races and have different cultures have different opinions of what the legislation should be .
If this is true then the next also will be true.

Because of human behaviour inner strife is created between the 2 races over the current legislation.

Where, exactly, is everyone getting along just perfectly in a diverse society, praytell? Because I notice that you don't actually cite a place where this is happening. You just say that it is.

The relationship is fundamentally causal. You have obviously not read anything on this topic. Let me get you started.

The relationship is causal and correlative, not merely correlative. You are arguing from a place of emotion, not fact.

You're claiming positively that other anons are hypocritical. This requires either that you have got proof or that it's empty rhetoric.

Don't even kill yourself. End your bloodline.

Name one multicultural society free of hate, checkmate faggot.

You ignored pretty much every answer, either moving goalposts or pretending to misunderstand.

Fellate a gun.

why don't you go explain this to blm protestors calling for cops' heads

It's almost as if it's not actually about truth or justice, but instead about being anti-white.

Illogical. God, I hope I'm not being as illogical as this.

It all comes down to what numbers you're looking at.

I've been saying that the whole thread.

If the mere existence of numbers supports discrimination of an entire group, then every human is fucked several times over for belonging to several groups (even ones they're not aware of).

Tell me you hear the insanity in this argument.

So if Chuck's dad went to jail for rape and murder, it would be pretty fair to assume Chuck (being a direct genetic offspring of his rapist father) is deserving of judgement.
Let's go further and say Chuck wasn't even born yet, and was born when his dad was in jail.
Merely by being genetically related, it's totally reasonable to assume bad things about baby Chuck.

Right? Am I following this logic correctly? Familial grouping is okay to judge?

Please, where am I shaming people for racism?
I've said many times I believe and agree with it. Just that you're all getting it wrong.

As explained above, the socio-cultural aspects would quickly resolve themselves when the ethnicities are separated and an IQ threshold would actually cause a massive improvement and create a new situation with more options to improve stability and wealth.

No, in that case there are clear causal connections, but even in cases where there aren't.

Correlation most of the time just means that there very well is a causal connection, but that the causal connection hasn't been irrefutably proven just yet or that the person using this word instead of causation is outright denying the material at hand. Which effectively means YES there is a causal connection.

L. M. A. O.

this is so illogical

it hurts

they're averages

they are a FRACTION of the group

literally oversimplified

YOU'RE LOOKING AT A FRACTION

LITREALLY
SIMPLIFYING

you seriously can't into statistics

The sample sizes and the overlap in results of different 'fractions' are too positive on it. There is a point where the fraction ceases to not be representative of the entirety and that point has long been crossed.

I don't take classes for PC bullshit. Neuroscience, psychology, and compsci all the way.

I took a sociology class and hated how stupid and ideological they made everything.

Just like you people are doing.

Yea, but science isn't cherry picking things to fit your ideology.

If you laid out your argument in a structured manner and wanted to relate it back to genetics, neurology, and human behaviour, have at ye.

You're like my friend, who also says he knows the science, but in reality just knows scraps and isn't systematic about cause, affect, and the big picture.

Picture this, your country is filled with aliens who do not share your egalitarian values and want to kill you for one reason or another. By being altruistic to them you actively contribute to the destruction of the native population to which you belong.

Abloo abloo abloo, we aren't equal and the lineage we were born into has a huge effect on our future. What else is new?

Yes, research shows that children of criminals are more likely to commit crime themselves. This probability is further increased for kids raised by single parents by the way.

So should we condemn cultural ideas?

Should certain cultures be illegal?

What if people from other races participate in a 'socially unhealthy' culture?

We know the answer to this.

see Human History before Liberalism

So, genius, where are these vaunted successful multicultural societies that aren't rife with strife?

How, exactly, can you demonstrate that the link between low social trust and multiculturalism evidenced by the Putnam study and others is fundamentally noncausal?

Again, whenever you're BTFO, you have absolutely nothing to say. You're a totally dishonest debater and are obviously not interested in truth.

The worth of a people can be determined by what kind of civilization they build in a homogeneous environment. Whites and Asians, in a homogeneous society, will give rise to great civilizations. Black people will just rape and murder each other.

When a tsunami hits Japan and law and order break down, the Japanese get together and work together. When an Earthquake hits Haiti, black people form blockades and shoot at helicopters that are trying to deliver food and supplies to them, while raping and murdering each other.

Stop making excuses for these sub humans.

They are a stupid and naturally aggressive people. There are a few exceptions - just as there are exceptional people in any race, but these few exceptional black people do not justify bringing in the rest of them.

Then what the fuck are you doing in a political board with 0 knowledge about political or social structures .
You dont even know Statistics for fucking sake.

dumbass, you're confusing me with someone else. I never used any statistical averages in my argument. Check the goddamn ID's before telling someone what their argument is.

Stop, you're embarrassing yourself.

Op here, the fuck you talking about m8? Do you think I'm the one arguing?

you're right, i got my threads mixed up
you're okay
for now

I never said everyone does.

I'll leave the hasty generalizations to you.

Simply saying that people of different races get along, and therefore cooperation and even bonding can form in the presence of racial differences.

Conversely, people of the same race get hate each other.

Humanity is complex. Human relationships are complex!

A group of racially diverse children might put more emphasis on having fun, thus if it is a cause of social strife in the smallest part, it is clearly overridden by a need to have fun.

Ipso facto: if it is a cause, it's not 1:1, and needs to be understood amidst a whole lot of other social and interpersonal factors

IS THAT FAIR? Or is nuance a Leftist thing?

Ding ding ding, retard alert.

Not illogical at all. In an ethnically homogenous society, it allows to realise the potential of people who could otherwise not realise it due to outside circumstances.

In an ethnically heterogeneous society, it is used maliciously to take advantage of the group that is altruistic (white people in this case) and becomes a suicidal trait for anyone to have.

Well let's put it this way, if he and someone with similar/the same qualifications were applying for a job, I'd rather be on the safe side and take the other guy. You have assessed this logic correctly. No matter how grim it sounds, this is life.

It's all about numbers. White people, Asians and poos just commit a lot less crime, so they face less persecution are treated accordingly. And they also are much more hard-working and as a result have privilege reap the benefits of their own work as far as the system allows it.

Its literally better to get hit by an atom bomb then have nigs in your population.

You know what's representative of the entirety 100% of the time?

The entirety.

I know it's a little harder to understand, but your accuracy will shoot up tenfold if you look at the group of individuals as individual results, and not the average.

Glad we cleared the up! :^)

i have plenty of the opposite - america before the 60s, japan to begin with
Jesus Christ you can't even into basic reading skills.
Just look at BLM, the Dallas shit last night, La Raza, Isreal/Palestine, Brazil. Nothing good comes of diversity and you know it.
This is an empirical fact. Read the Putnam study before you continue making a fool of yourself.

Idealistic BS like dont make a society function
A Society isnt builded to be fair , is builded to sustain and serve the people of the nation

If you dont understand basic civic then you cant argue about the effect of political agendas that enforce racial diversity regardless of your knowledge about certain sciences.

Jesus.

>Uh, so if you control for income, niggers are more violent? If you compared a poor White ghetto, to the Niggers living in Beverly Hills etc. your niggers argument doesn't hold up to rudimentary logic.

Mr.Logic has never heard of West Virginia

LOL

sullivan-county.com/racism/poverty_crime.htm

"The Sentencing Project data below shows that even poorest all white states such as West Virginia have white incarceration lower or nearly equal to far more affluent states such as Virginia, Oregon, and Washington State. So education and poverty doesn't lead to the shattering levels of crime among whites."

Why? Because it's filled with white people.

Um, you didn't read the context, or the previous post.

This doesn't make sense in the context of the reply.

Hey! So we agree we should prejudge children and legislate them for the sins of their fathers!

Idiot.

It's full of crap, literally.

Kill yourself.

Great Cognitive dissonance faggot , if research shows that children of criminal are more likely to commit crime themselves you can actually put preemptive solutions .

Your individualistic morality makes you refuse to acknoledge real problems in favor of idealistic utopian BS.

An entire society? Doesn't exist yet.

Groups of hundreds, or thousands?

Schools, universities, entire segments of cities and the people in them, a lot of Liberal nonsense that you no doubt hate.

If there is strife, it's not fair to say all strife is bad, or that strife period should be done away with.

People have interpersonal strife with lots of different people. It's Holla Forums whose strife is most defined by race and identity.

I guess SJWs have a similar problem.

No, just that you have to be careful when applying those findings and in what amounts.

If you want to be accurate, you have to look at other variables.

eg. the age of the racially diverse group

It does, the mere fact that numbers support that retarded parents will most likely have retarded children according to you, unjustly fucks over retards.

You are the reason we need eugenics.

you decided to say 'ur embarrassing yourself'

instead of telling me where I was wrong

protip: I wasn't, go check :D

protip: choke on a dick :D

I guess you could put it that way. I like to think of it more in these terms:

every culture deserves a nation they feel at home in.

There are many problems that we have now that did not exist before liberalism.

That sounds pretty hypothetical to me. The only nation fitting that description is Singapore, which is a small city-state. A nation multicultural nation of any significant size will eventually collapse due to infighting.

Nice way to dodge the question, faggot. Where is your list of tolerant societies, free of hate?

Since when schools,universities and entire segments of cities had the same executive powers and roles of the national government.

It's always the geniuses that make dinging sounds…

Holy shit, some guy had different viewpoints when he was younger?! WTF?! I'll have you know that I was screaming 1488 as I came out of my mothers womb and then pissed on the Jewish doctor as he cut my umbilical cord. Jesus Christ, what a fucking normie casual fuck. How disgusting.

Altruism comes in many different forms. To you, altruism is associated with affirmative action and free housing for parasites.

To me, altruism is a tendency to give when reciprocation isn't expected. Therefore, it it not a bad thing in MANY, MANY circumstances.

Well, then look at the best, most accurate, most precise numbers when saying things that predict human behaviour.

Which are not race, unfortunately.

Look at the numbers inside the person, like hormone levels and levels of functioning of the organs, or age, or income.

My problem isn't using numbers. It's how the numbers being used address the implication being made, and if there are better numbers.

I mean, I get how people can think correlation is causation.

Just when people do it so willingly….

I know I wouldn't have wasted half my life fucking off. At least I can build something in this half and beyond. Thank the lord I'm male.

Kek made sure you didnt get them dubs due to your blasphemous faggotry.

Checking them Kek approved dubs

you're dodging the question
we've had attempts at this before
Rome, before the fall, is the easiest example
All failed

And, please. Universities? The level of social trust on a modern, diverse university campus is incredibly low. Social life is almost completely dead and the various races of students congregate with one another. The Asians with the Asians, the Blacks with the Blacks, the Indians with the Indians. And, sometimes, the Whites with the Whites - but whites are incredibly and increasingly atomized.

Social life has been reduced to distant, programmatic encounters and degenerate party culture involving tons of drinking and sex. Actual socialization is at what I'd wager is an all-time historical low.

But, sure. These places work really well!

Which ones, where?

kek. so you admit that it is causal, now? Alright. Now go read the Putnam study and you'll understand why it's generalizable to really any social animal.

Come on dude, be a bro. Let him at least hold her hand while you plow her cunt.

He said essentially:

It's not prejudice if there are numbers to back it up.

So if I decide to visit a prison, I am technically counted as 'a person inside a prison'.

If at that moment you decided to draw a circle around the prison (guards included) and assume something about that grouping,

that user would say merely by being in a group, it is open season to be associated with that group.

- - - -

What he should of said was "relevant statistics can infer certain things, but numbers are nothing without context".

When it comes to judging an individual, you'd hope context plays a role. Even if it's inconvenient to your pre-judging.

The pre- part would take longer, but you'd be moe accurate.

I've been told that Singapore doesn't even work that well in terms of muticult when you get down into it. I should probably dig into that.

LOL that's your attitude. I KNOW THE SCIENCE!! ←- that's YOU. Not me.

You said - based on no evidence - that "sexual reproduction MAY be based on race". No, it tends to be based on race. That's the natural tendency. And I posted a link to an article about a study that presents evidence that even modern white american women still have this tendency despite all the propaganda on TV, in schools, in the movies, etc.

The reddit club is 2 blocks down Abraham

If you visit a prison, you are a visitor, not a prisoner.

You can't even perform basic categorization. No wonder you can't grasp anything we're talking about.

You can throw a dozen anecdotes at me, but my point stands that context and so much else are required to indicate whether there is social strife of not.

If you want to look only at race, that's fine. You're going to get inaccurate results.

You might see a group of ethnicities, Muslim, Hindu, Pakastani, Israeli etc. and from those racial identifiers alone, ASSUME CONFLICT.

But then you notice that the age of the diverse groups are part of a kindergarten class.

Is the sociopolitical conflict in the Middle East and racial and religious tensions going to show during snack time?

Sorry. I prefer accuracy and nuance. Racial discrimination (AS A PRIMARY FACTOR) is just inaccurate when determining social relationships.

Yes, society is one big hedonistic fuckfest.

Is that Incase? Feels like Incase, but I'm not sure.

I didn't even realize how bad this analogy actually is until just now.

You don't generalize based on "people in a prison," you generalize based on "prisoners." No, you would not include guards within the risky population.

The reason you wouldn't pick up a hitchiker near a prison isn't because he might be a guard - it's because he might be a prisoner.

This heuristic also applies to race.

Could a guard be a serial killer or sadist? Sure.

Is it likely? No.

It is, however, likely that the prisoner is one of these things.

Guards can be abstracted to whites/Asians, and prisoners to blacks/mestizos/etc and even literally. This would be the better analogy.

I'd argue that it is prejudice, but a necessary kind of prejudice that's part of your self preservation instinct.

No, that's not how this works at all, don't put words in peoples' mouth you silly cunt.

Not longer than for you to realize that if a pack of loud niggers with black power written on their bats are coming your way, you should probably either pull out your gun or get the fuck out of there.

I cant wait to watch faggots like you get stomped down by the ones you so valiantly protect.

Niggers laugh at weak willed limp wristed queers like you. Jamal and Tyrone are gonna tag team your little faggot ass before they kill you and cannibalize you.

You dumb fuckin loser.

It's not an anecdote, you moron. It's a case study.
Go read Putnam. You have absolutely no credibility in this discussion because every "point" you're making is refuted by his study.
And, no, evidence indicates that this is an extension of natural biological in-group preferences.
Reductio ad absurdum, from such a logical guy! Who'd've thunk it?

It also tends to be based on whether two people have met.

If Caucasian A and Caucasian B live in different countries, odds are they're not going to reproduce.

Silly, you may say. Proximity and availability and luck shape who we fuck a lot.

therefore:

proximity > race

When you refuse to be scientific about your assertions, you're going to end up implying some petty silly things.

Tip top kek.

It was an intentionally bad analogy!

But contains 100% of the logic of the user I was replying to!

That's funny, I distinctly remember being friends with white kids in kindergarten and getting in fights with a non white bully that came from a muslim family.

I know this is purely anecdotal but all your arguments so far have been pulled out of your ass so it's not like I have to uphold a high standard of debating here.

see the post I was replying to

I was being intentionally dense

but equally dense as the user I was replying to

We've already pointed out that people prefer to fuck inside their race in study after study. This is not a question of proximity because these studies are done on people that are close to one another.
Rich, from the tard who won't read any of the studies people are posting.

Anyway, I'm done. I've actually got a life to get back to, unlike you, apparently.

Could have fooled me.

I'll follow 's example.

Do us a favor and never reproduce.

Them quads.

Too bad they were used replying to that giant cum gulping nigger lover lolbergcuckstain.

Social interaction and relationships are not the same as having a functional society with actual executive powers
In this case we have actual evidence and facts about how human behaves and how tribalism , in group thinking influence results .

The fuck are you doing in a political board with no knowledge about political or social structures .That claim even show that you dont even know the sociopolitical structure of Rome.

I went to an international school.

I helped out at a kindergarten with a diverse group of kids.

Kids are not arguing about racial strife.

This isn't pulled from my ass.

I'd think it's fair to assume that racial strife needs to be taught.

Even racial love. But that's just because the Jews want to water down Whites.

I see you dodged his question, in case he doesn't, I'll repeat it.

Where has multiculturalism worked and not let to social instability and unrest to fatal degrees?

Protip: Nowhere. Wherever different racial groups exist together, it always leads to constant conflict.

It is impossible to acquire 100% sample sizes and quite frankly, it is unnecessary. If you constantly take new sample sizes every year and take samples of various sizes in different countries, and the result overlaps, you don't need further proof, it is blatantly obvious that the result is not an error, seeing as to every result, you can view all other similar studies as control cases. Your standard is basically like saying that if I drop an object a mid-air and the object falls on the ground, repeat the exact same experiment with other objects of various sizes, forms and made up of various different substances and keep getting the result of them falling to the ground, then you still reject the concept of gravity because muh racism and muh individualism. We've metaphorically tried it with objects A through X and got the same result every time. I can assure you that object Z will fall on the ground as well. The numbers on Black crime are representative of the entirety at this point.

Yes and no. Strictly speaking the other ethnic groups were there, but they were much smaller and didn't have much sway in how things went. You know what was different? The demographic. It was much, much more white.
And since then several immigration acts were passed and the population got much more diverse. That is what changed.

False. Why do you think I brought up curryniggers?

Now remember that India's economy largely depends on western countries as a key market. Now remember that in the diverse (as in no white people) utopia that current leftist governments seek to create, there won't be much of a lasting economy to make the money needed to serve as a key market. You can't build any infrastructure that isn't destroyed by bandits or in chimpouts on the part of the now very African population, so with that, most venues to create a stable, growing economy are gone and with that, the country decays completely.

And without the west, the Indian economy loses it's key market and might collapse the same way at more or less the same time.

India is the prime example for why the concept of different racial groups peacefully coexisting in the same country is a lie. Not a falsehood, a lie. If laymen can realise that, there is no way professional (((sociologists))) don't know.

In your variant of altruism, there is a clear difference from the way it is practiced in real life. If you give people the option, as soon as they see from other cases their altruism being taken advantage of by a specific race, they will make use of the option to deny further compassionate actions towards people of that race for well-reasoned fear of being taken advantage of as well/again. They have the option. We don't have the option in real life. It is imposed top-down by law. So it becomes a suicidal trait.

All these other things that influence how a person becomes come down to genetic make up at some point down the line of causal chains. That guy who regularly got robbed and eventually first out of necessity, then out of habit, became a criminal himself, maybe he himself wasn't predisposed to being a criminal. Let's presuppose that for a fictional case. That doesn't necessarily go for the people that put him in that situation in the first place. If those were not predisposed to be criminals, all of them, at least some if not a lot of them would not become criminals, and force that one kid's life down that path either. Humans are a social animal and affect one another's lives in many ways.

Its getting late man you should think about calling it a night tbh fam.

You already have lost, your "nominal idea" of judging black criminality based on the individual level is already in place right now, and does absolutely nothing to curb black crime which is the highest of any racial group by far. By judging black criminality at the racial level and removing all of them, their large portion of crime disappears completely. Next remove "Hispanics" and that crime goes down by a huge amount even further, along with actually identifying who is white correctly (because it is misinterpreted all the time, light skinned blacks and hispanics are labeled white on crime stats). By that time we have the two lowest crime groups left in the United states (whites and asians) and crime would drop by over 60+% and most likely 70+% because of the misidentification and placing blacks and hispanics in the white groups stats.

AAAAAH

YOU FUCK

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THE NUMBERS IN CONTEXT

Understand what you're looking at.

I see so often here, people looking at numbers and statistics, and saying that they're indicative of the Nature of Niggers.

They say, "The average is significant enough to judge All Niggers and All Niggers that will Be, since genetics!"

Then I get upset and ask how genetics play a role, and how it's reflected in these stats.

They show me more stats, but when I say, "How about these numbers that show HARDER averages with GREATER RELIABILITY, but aren't Racial"

they get upset that I used their logic and reasoning for pre-judging humans on another group of humans,

even if I applied their logic in a situation where it's more accentuated.

You are a funny one.

No, you're an autistic nerd who prefers to avoid uncomfortable truths about race and group competition.

It's not race.
It's not race.
It's not race.
It's it's it's it's it's not race.
Precise.
Precise.
Precise.
You you you you you have to be precise. Precise.
Racial discrimination is a sin.
A sin.
A sin.
A sin.
Averages are a fraction.
Averages are a fraction.
Averages are a fraction.

i bet he is searching how to edit or delete comments in Holla Forums .
This is not Reddit Schlomo

Kindergarten classrooms.

Why say nowhere when that's clearly a lie.

Oh boy. This one has popped up in the thread several times now.

Once again, I will repeat the example that holds the validity of the Genetic Argument and Predictive Behaviour argument to a greater extent than a Racial grouping does:

people born to parents that are violent offenders, especially repeat offenders.

I offer that you condemn and draw conclusions about this baby based on Genetics and Statistical Correlation

THEREFORE
if you want to condemn based on GENETICS
if you want to condemn based on STATISTICAL AVERAGES
and if you're okay with doing harm and judging based on these stats (which all of you have said in some form or another)

Then scar the baby's face, to make sure everyone knows it's the child of a violent offender, and it's okay because he falls into a strong statistical grouping :D

Some things are about race.
Yes, always.
They are implicitly less accurate than looking at the whole, and the user I replied to said that averages were not a simplification, when they are literally taking several numbres representing a set and turning them into one number: a simplification.

Tah dah.

Yes lets construct a multicultural society based in the anecdotic experience that you had with a kindergarten class .
Lets also ignore that you donw know Statistics Politics or sSocial Constructs but what are this are little details compared to the science kwnoledge you claim to have. .

If what you mean is that statistical sampling is less accurate than analysing an entire population, that's kind of a non-issue. I understand the autistic urge to be perfect all the time but humans are imperfect and the complexity of your arguments are going to be lost on the average person. The fuck are y'all even arguing about?

I'm sorry my logic works here.

I'm sorry so many of you think I'm forcing an ideology, yet none of you can tell me what ideology that is.

Am I a Marxist? A PC university liberal? A shill?

Just someone armed with an understanding of how Holla Forums makes their conclusions.

And a superior, encompassing understanding of human behaviour where you people rely on history, anecdotes and selectively picking statistics (and points on the graph) to prove your point.

Goodnight, Holla Forums.

You have 90 posts already.Take 5 seconds and consider the following.

After 90 posts about multiculturalism the best argument you could came up with was Kindergarten classrooms.

You are an autistic faggot that in 91 post about mulitculturalism ended up using Kindergarten classrooms.as an argument.

It's the second one.

Don't worry. You will grow up and realize that Holla Forums was right.

We can do that if you like, but I can tell you right now it will for more than the most part lead to nothing other than scarred niggers that lose chances at jobs and turn into dindos all the more. I have a better idea. Bring them back to their home countries without scarring them. Then they get to have the choice whether they want to work together and build something, or if they want to keep nigging one another. And even if they choose the latter, that is fine by me, because then we don't have to deal with it in the west. They can feed themselves. You need to stop seeing deportation as some sort of horrible worse-than-death punishment. It's a chance for them to show the world that what we think about them is false. This is honestly one of the points that make people post jew memes at you. If you genuinely believed that niggers had the potential to be productive, you would believe them to be capable of building an economy worth living in their home countries. Yet you are here arguing for not putting that thesis to the test and in a lot of the arguments you make, you imply that you very well know that if their productivity was put to the test like that (as in without white people feeding them and shoving everything up their asses), they would fail miserably. It makes it hard to believe you to be genuine.

For one, kindergarten classrooms aren't real life. For another, if you're going to bring anecdotes into this, I can assure you that the violent behavior of the migrating races already manifests when they are at early school age. So even anecdotes fall flat.

It is ridiculous not to treat different populations differently based on statistical averages. Let me put it this way. Imagine you were driving on the road, and you saw a hitchhiker.

Now imagine that hitchhiker belonged to one of two groups. The first group is a group of 100 people who have never committed violent crime. The second group is a group of 100 people, 20 of which have been in prison for violent crime.

If you could somehow know if this hitchhiker belonged to group 1, or group 2, would you behave differently? I sure as hell would not chance picking up somebody in group 2 - and this is a perfectly logical decision.

Niggers are clearly more aggressive and less intelligent than White and Asian populations (on average). There is no shame in excluding them from our communities because of this. It is perfectly reasonable to do so.

If we allow niggers to pour into our societies unchecked, all that this will accomplish is turning our societies into cesspools of rape and murder - just like Africa.

We call you guys "shills" fyi and over 90 posts you probably didnt convince a single person. No one is impressed that you read about us on facebook or a news article. We obsessively study this shit for a decade, not 5 mins, you do not lecture to us with your mainstream rhetoric.

Retard, you wrote that averages are a fraction here

You clearly have some kind of autism problem. Please seek help. Come back here when you'll be able to debate properly.

You are in denial. Everything that we can observe is against you. A tsunami hits Japan and law and orders breaks down and their first reaction is to come together and help each other.

Meanwhile, an Earthquake strikes in Haiti and they immediately begin to blockade roads and shoot at helicopters trying to deliver food and supplies.

Hurricane Katrina knocks out power and the niggers immediately begin to rape, murder, and loot in mass while white people are demonized for standing outside in their yards with guns in hand to fend off these savages.

Africa is an incredibly rich continent filled with resources, and the niggers that live there are stuck in a cycle of rape and murder. These are the kinds of societies that black people create when they get together - and I have to tell you, they suck.

Dont even try, he's just too smart ,clearly Kindergarten classrooms.is a bulleft proof argument for multiculturalism.
I mean clearly Kindergarten classrooms are the same as an adult human society . also Kindergarten classrooms are practically the same as any National Government.

Ignore the racists telling you otherwise

BYE!

………wait, what if we just never graduated niggers beyond Kindergarten? Maybe their IQ is just too low and the rigors of 1st grade incite them to mass violence and rape?

ded1a3 might have inadvertently solved our multiculturalism problem while shitposting from Tel Aviv.

I hope so. If he was a legit bachelor liberal then i could see a theory that relates pol to autist development in young inclusive students

You all manage to argue with a mid tier sophist for 400+ posts and not link to the definitive paper that disproves his points?

brown.edu/academics/economics/sites/brown.edu.academics.economics/files/uploads/2013-15_paper_0.pdf

Why are you so incompetent?

No one posted links bcause in one of his autistic posts he openly admited to not open any links. He deliberatly ignored the putnam study that another user posted like 5 times.

The shoah is real. Will liberal user:
a) realize how fucking hard he got BTFO'd and reconsider his position, or
b) fracture his psyche by subconsciously realizing the fullness of his BTFOing and choosing to reject reason in favor of an ideology that was inserted into his mind?

Any over/unders on this bet? Did we make a Holla Forumsack, or fracture some poor normies mind irretrievably? it's a win either way Kudos to the intrepid Holla Forumsacks who spoonfed babby through 91 posts. Holla Forumsiticians aren't born, they're made.

"OMG, TERRORIZM, BAN GUNS. WHY AREN;T WHITE SHOOTERS LABELED AS TERRORISTS"
"THIS THE NAZIS FAULTH, THEY MADE HIM ANGRY!"

And of course it's weebshit.

Not even once!

It must be thirsty work putting all those words in peoples' mouths and knocking down on those straw men, that must be why you're gargling so much cum.

Holy Shit i was right this faggot asked reddit how to delete posts in Holla Forums

archive.is/J5XVm in case this faggot decided to delete the reddit thread.

Good on you for using a throwaway.You may be autistic but not totally retarded i will give you that.

I opened that Teff pack in 7zip and I didn't get shit.

It's also influenced by environment too, you autist.

Funny how you claim to know how we make our conclusions, yet never exactly debunk them. But that's fine, because you're too scared to see outside your viewpoints and narrative.

“We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

Go away, Operation Earnest Voice shill

Anons, you can learn more about how our conversations are being engineered as if we're members of ISIS here:

archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx

If they're treating us like Jihadists, that must mean we're a real threat to their grip on the world. Keep up the good work.

So 1. There is no multicultural society free of hate, it's just a utopian fairytale

2. Tiny children that cannot even recognize themselves in the mirror yet (well whites can blacks no), have incomplete brains and rely 100% on their parents are multicultural and free of hate. Wow I guess we should all get lobotomies then!

3. Even in your multiculti classroom, as studies have shown, children naturally see the color black as bad and white as good.

Without camera phones there wouldn't be places like YouTube/WSHH for people to see how backwards these people are from the comfort of their living room world wide.

Double edged sword unfortunately.

I'm not mad. On the contrary.

THIS

Really pisses me off too user

Der Juden is afraid.

Thats what real autism looks like.

one isn't enough, you stupid jew rat

negroes are an army of violent retards

I believe I have figured out the leftist line on the riots.

1. Riots were justified because muh white privilege .

2. White privilege will exist as long as white people exists.

3. Media that does not actively encourage white race mixing or infertility is raaaaayciiiis.

Yes, some retarded whites and asians have to go, but the majority of blacks will also leave. You have to legit have a mental disorder to not understand this simple fucking fact. Blacks on average have a lower IQ than whites, this has been proven in this thread numerous times, and most of the proof was directed right at you.

Too bad no one will see it.

I do understand the majority of Blacks would leave.

In fact, I cite this proof you speak of.

If you look at the reply to that post, you'll see the other user is arguing to remove 100% of Blacks, just to be safe.

ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5003-reading-together-siege-by-james-mason/
Race war must read.