On vpn

What's the point of giving of permanent bans for threads that aren't even deleted?

dost thread? what does that even mean?

fuck off pedo molester
nobody gives a shit about you

Her eyes are too sultry.

I don't make or care about pedo threads, I'm just tired of running into permanent bans for this and DMCA.

I suspect there is a dog buried and that dog is a someone who asked the same question.

What's the point of permanent bans? The poster can ban evade in seconds. A 3 day ban is enough.

how do you know that post isn't from another vpn?

I agree with this.

I criticized Jim for giving out permanent DMCA bans and he called me a pedo & told me to fuck off.

something really must be done about those pedo molesters

Stop getting vpns banned you faggots

Pretty sure the person who makes 10 Laura B threads a day is intentionally trying to get them banned.

don't blame me for making completely legal posts and some faggot mod making perma bans XD

You truly are a free speech martyr fam; why take a hint that you're not welcome when you could just ruin it for everyone?

Thanks for pointing this out. I baleeted it.

oops

his screenshot has the same pic in it

disregard, just noticed the ###link removed###

To be fair the pic is fine, the link is questionable. It's better to delete suspicious links posted by pedos than to leave them up…

Agreed, I was being mocking when I said to delete the screencap because I initially thought that was all that had gotten them banned.

the chan that was linked in OP has stricter rules than here.

I'm for pedos advertising their legal chans so they leave. But yes, that chan is too strict for most them. >>6624051 would be deleted. No point in keeping the thread up.

I got perma banned from 4chan and I have no way to get back in. All popular proxies and vpn are banned on 4chan and I have static ip so I can't reset it. Only way for me to get back to shitposting is submitting another plea and have the cuck mods unban me, which wont happen, or ask my ISP for another IP which I am too lazy to do. Also heard that getting a dedicated VPN would work but it costs money, so I will have to wait until my next pay check in order to try it

you have to go back

different user here, but

Holla Forums has more potential than 4chan. It's better in almost every way. Boards created and moderated by users, posting several images, larger file size limits, webms with audio, better moderation, all make Holla Forums better.

But, 4chan has more users. It's faster. You can just sit there refreshing page 1 of Holla Forums and constantly get new threads to browse.

Until Holla Forums has that then getting banned from 4chan still sucks.

Also, 4chan's Holla Forums is better

Having more users is a double edged sword; a lot of them are basically normies, and 4chan is essentially mainstream now. I agree about Holla Forums though, even though I only really started (and have since stopped because of how shit it is) going to Holla Forums since coming here; it doesn't take much to beat our paranoid D&Cing Holla Forums.

you have to go back

There are certain kinds of threads that work better on slow boards, but, for a generally more enjoyable chan experience, yes, faster is better

Have you never quickly scanned all the threads on the front page (or the catalog), seen nothing interesting, then hit refresh hoping for something new?

If there isn't anything I like I spam laura b threads until there is.

I've checked the place out, cringed hard and left immediately.

Their glorification of little girls is strange as fuck. They don't sexualize them, they just adore them.

>Mocktails

There is actually

But that's not even the problem, the problem with that community is the cancerous, ubiquitous name and avatarfagging. And the fact that they call that imageboard culture