Trying to find a specific story and also a WEBM thread

I remember a story from a few years ago called 'Binx the cat' or 'Blinks the cat'.
It was on ED before it got wiped and restarted from scratch and was originally posted on halfchan I think.
The basic plot was a cat owner baking a cake for their cats birthday, but the story then becomes nonsensical as the author seems to have copied and pasted parts of the story into itself. The story rambles on repeating itself but gradually resolves itself by the end with the cat smiling and seemingly knowing it was his birthday all along. Or something like that, can any oldfags remember any more details or link to it or has it gone forever?
Will post random WEBMs in the mean time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounters_at_the_End_of_the_World
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's foot is that?

What the fuck are they talking about in that 2nd webm? All I got out of it was that someone molests them and papa kills babies.

The man holding it, it's his foot. He keeps it in the freezer.

see video linked.

Most of these webms came from 4chan

So?

Well you post some not from halfchan then.

What documentary is that from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Encounters_at_the_End_of_the_World

wtf, poor cat.

What I hate with a burning passion about modern day Internet is that it became impossible to tell whether someone is merely pretending to be retarded or is he actually retarded due to abundance of retards on imageboards these days.

Remember cock?

Always assume the user being retarded until proven otherwise.

This kind of shit happened all the fucking time all throughout our entire history btw and is nothing new. Cats getting burned, put in bags and thrown into rivers to drown, etc. Medieval Europe was full of this shit.

I went through several periods where I adopted this mentality but it's boring as fuck. I avoided pretty much every thread everywhere at least 4 days per week because I didn't want to waste my time.
This way at least I can pretend I'm communicating with more or less intelligent people who are pretending to be retarded and that we are just having fun, trying to one-up each other. It'll be really depressing if I'll follow your advice.

not so much now though there are cat rescue places and laws to protect them as well.

And that makes it less fucked up somehow?

who are you talking about?

I 1000% cannot tell if that 9/11 dance is meant to be funny or taken seriously.