Story thread. tell stories ok

ANSWER MY THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyoufuckyou FOR NOT ANSEWERING MY THEEEEEEEED!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SHUT THE FUCK UP NOT POSTING MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUUUUUUUUUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT POSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a true story for you,

I got in one evening from a night out drinking and a girl I'd seen looking at me in the bar was in my house almost naked on the floor smiling at me. This is what I would do, I'd smile and say 'hi', then coyly smile and ask if she wanted some eggs or anything to drink, maybe a glass of fine wine or real ale. Then I'd impress her by talking about how many dinosaurs I have tamed on my private single player ARK Survival server. I'd then 'accidentally' drop my keys and bend over to pick them up, pausing so that she could get a lingering view of my ample firm buttocks. I'd look back at her and smile shyly slowly standing back up. I'd turn back to her slightly pushing my groin area forward so she could see the bugle growing in my fashionable Levi jeans, then tell her how most my clothes are designer as I think spending the extra money is worth if for the good quality over most supermarket crap, I'd then show her my cheeky but sexy smile. At this point she would probably be in the early stages of falling in love with me.
She would stand up and smile sensually while slowly walking over to me. She's say something like, "I don't know what it is but I'm incredibly attracted to you, maybe it's your sense of fashion or sexy ass or maybe its the way you can pull off wearing a fedora." Then as she slides her hand around my ample waste and tips me slightly back she says, "Whatever it is I think I respect and love you with all my heart". Then she would kiss me firmly on my lips. It is so sexual. I take of my clothes as we slowly undress in the dull light and she gasps as she sees the length and girth of my rock hard penis. I tell her "My virginity is yours to take my beautiful maiden". She breaths heavily then looks deep into my smiling eyes and reaches down to put her trembling hand over my engorged member and I can hold back no more. I spray glob after glob of yellowish, fishy smelling cum all over her hand and say "Sorry, it's no one's fault baby, you are just too beautiful, maybe we can just cuddle instead". I smile earnestly to show that I'm being honest with my intentions. She then puts her dress on, and without looking back, leaves into the night never to be seen again, taking my heart with her.

I've suffered from deep depression since and the medication the doctors give me made me spotty & overweight. I feel less of a man for not consummating our act of love that night and I know deep down I will always love her and would take her back even if she has been with other men, even those men of colour.

Last night, as I often do, I lay naked in bed on a hot muggy evening, intoxicated by the heady scent of my own sweat and as my thoughts wondered back to that fateful evening I touch my penis, imagining my hand his hers, it helps if I wear a thick rubber washing up glove that's been in the fridge, and begin to stroke my somewhat rigid penis until I smile loudly and spill my seed out slowly from the tip of my glans. She was so beautiful that even the minds image of her makes me ejaculate sooner than I would want to, the pleasure lasting mere moments. I get most of the cum wiped off on my sheets knowing my mother will wash them anyway once a month, whether they need washing or not. God I love that woman and cherish her, I often thank the gods (or I would do if I was not an atheist, I don't have time for anything as childish as religion) I have such a loving mother. She has been my rock throughout my life, guiding my every action and decision. She helped me choose which subjects to concentrate on at school, which hobbies were safe for me and what course I should do at college and she even gives me really good advice on girls and lets me know when I've picked a bad one. Due to my bad decision making skills I've brought home enough bad eggs in my time.

Well at least I used to, that was my old life, when I was a player. I used to meet up with the college 'Gentleman's real ale and cigar smoking appreciation club' once a fortnight come hell or high water and we'd peruse the local pubs for good quality, fine hand crafted ales to sup whilst we would discuss our futures and talk about girls, swapping tales of women we had bedded and fights we had been in and won. Some of them even smoked cigars, I didn't, I mean I tried once, but they are too strong and make me cough plus my mother had already warned me about lung cancer. Me and my mates also talked a lot about computer games, and I don't mean no peasant console crap but real PC games. They are just so much better than console crap, higher fidelity graphics that allow me to immerse myself into other worlds where I can really be someone and earn the respect of my peers. I remember I used to play a game called EVE-online, it's very complicated and so it kept the riff-raff and fps boys out by default. In that game there are men, real men that you can have a discussion with about real life affairs and of course real ales lol. I spent many a day in that universe and became a god among men, looked up to an admired by those new to the game. I was of course not a psychopath like some of the players but a kind and gentle captain who would often, at my own expence, give space ships and items to new players of which many would be so grateful they would join my corp for many days. Being a pacifist I kept my affairs in high sec where those thugs 'Goon Swarm', could not get me and was happy to spend my days mining. Became addicted in the end, or at least to an outsider it would look like an addiction, even my psychiatrist agreed with my mother calling it an addiction even when I explained some people actually work more than 14 hours a day and if that's good for them than surely about the same time spent on a hobby is not harmful and I have do something to kill time as I'm struggling to get a job. There's not much available locally apart from menial jobs like stacking shelves in a supermarket, factory work, call center work etc. Can you imagine someone like me, with my skills and qualifications working in places like that. I've got diplomas in various things, I don't like to brag but let's just say I know a thing or two about what a real feminist looks like. And it's not just big tits and blonde hair like you would think.

Anyway I digress, back to me being a player… Or perhaps I should keep my stories of girls private as I do honor all fair maidens dignity and respect their privacy. Maybe if enough people ask I might 'kiss and tell'.

I regret making this thread. I'm just that bored.

I have another true story to share with you help with you're boredom.
I had a brother who at the age of about 5 or 6 insisted we called him 'Jim' (not his name or nickname). When we did he would act and talk slightly effeminately. As there were 3 of us older brothers we thought it was funny as did our parents. We let him do it but also made sure he realized we thought it was a bit odd. He would on and off stick with it for about 2 years then it just stopped. I guess he got sick of it. Now in some parts of america parents would immediately embrace this 'Jim' persona and feed and empower it, going so far as to legally change his name. Kids, being dumb, just go along with it all until this 'playing' becomes ingrained.
Same with parents whos kids say they want to be the opposite sex. Seeing a boy playing with his sisters toys and dressing up in his sisters clothes is nothing unusual and the boy with good parenting and a strong peer group will pretty much grow out of it. But now the done thing is to whisk junior to a shrink, who legally can not help any more, so then take him to a 'transgender expert', who has a vested interest in seeing the kid become a girl and then it's a long slippery slope from there.
I can convincingly put forward an argument that I am a dog trapped in a human body:-
When I was a child I played with my pet dogs more than other children as I just didn't seem to fit in them. I would make my own games with the dogs as football seemed too masculine and human.
On evenings, rather than sit on the sofa with my parents and brothers watching tv I would tend to lie on the floor with my dog and watch tv.
I often would prefer to lie on the dog bed rather than my bed, in fact I would often fall asleep there only for my parents have to carry me to bed.
I ate dog food on occasions.
I would imitate the noises the dogs would make and felt I could communicate with them on a level other 'normal' humans could not.
When I looked at my body I was disgusted at my lack of fur and would sometimes cry myself to sleep knowing deep down that I was different from the other kids.
I preferred playing with dog toys rather than Action Man and TMNT toys like my brothers….

When I was forced to do sports at school I was terrible at normal human sports like football and cricket. Instead I would excel in sports that dogs are good at like running.
I always smell things a lot, sniffing things like food before eating.
When I hit puberty things got worse, other kids treated me differently and I was shunned and bullied, I found myself drawn to dogs for company and found I was accepted and felt comfortable around them.
In secret I began experimenting when no one else was home, I would yap and bark and roll about on the floor with no clothes on. I made a prosthetic tail which I would strap on and wag.
I begain walking the streets at night so I could urinate on lamp posts and trees without raising suspicion.
Sometimes I would squat like a dog and take a dump on the lawn.
Over time I regularly brushed the dogs, but instead of throwing out the fur I kept it hidden in an old leather suitcase my uncle left me when he died. Sometimes late at night I would creep out of bed and quietly slide the case out from under my clothes in the closet. With trembling hands and heavily beating heart I'd pop open the locks and then bury my face in the deep mound of dog fur and breath in the almost overwhelming, heady mixed smell of dog, old leather and mothballs. There I would weep at the sadness of having to live a lie.
Gradually an urge grew inside of me, then one day when everyone was out for a few hours, I stripped naked, covered myself in glue and emptied the suitcase of fur on the floor and rolled around in it for nearly 40 minutes yapping, until I was covered from top to toe in beautiful golden fur. I walked over to the mirror and was in awe at my reflection, finally realizing on a profound level that I was actually born with a dogs brain trapped inside a slim smooth pink body of a fit teenage boy. Looking back at me from the mirror was my true self, a strong puppy eyed Golden Retriever with a lithe, lean slightly muscular body. The sun was glinting though the window and the fur was catching on the fur creating a glorious shiny coat that any dog would be jealous of. I quickly 'retrieved' my tail from under the bed and strapped it on then boldly threw open my bedroom door and went downstairs to play with the dogs.

At 1st the dogs seemed nervous of their 'new' friend and were not sure how to react, but as I knew their language I was able to bark and squeak until they calmed down and came over to play. I become lost in the overwhelming rightness of the moment and revelled in being able to finally be myself. One of the dogs, 'Chip', was becoming a bit too excited and his penis began getting hard. He started getting randy with me and tried to mount me, I laughingly pushed him away but secretly felt honoured to be accepted as one of their own. The dogs were sniffing me and licking me all over leaving patches of no fur, all this attention to my naked body was making me getting frisky too! I looked down and saw my human penis standing rock hard to attention. That is when another revelation emerged from with in me. I was gay. I stood up in shock, staggering to my feet as my head swam with this new mind shattering enlightening. Chip took advantage of my temporary disability and began to lick my penis. It was at this moment I noticed a shadow by the lounge window. Standing with slack jaws and a look of abject horror were my mother, brothers, milkman, neighbour Steve, Brothers Girlfriend and uncle. A moment later the front door swung open to reveal my father standing there with a look beyond horror, a look that will haunt me until the day I die. It was a sadness and disappointment almost indescribable, it was as if he had come home and found me dead. In a way he had, as I proudly stood there coated in a patchy mess of dog hair and saliva with my penis pointing throbbingly at my father and chip licking it, I said loudly in an unwavering voice 'Father, I am no longer a human, I am a gay dog'.
That's my transcanine story. I'm now currently living in an institute where my arguments for transcanine acceptance fall on deaf ears, they don;t understand and are treating me like I'm some sort of crazy. Not to worry though, I have the gays on the case, they will accept anything. Between the gays and the liberal lefties I'll be free to pursue my dream job of working with children.

uuuhhhh

bump