He works for a living

>not build a rape love dungeon with NEETbux

AYE?

The K-on girls are also studying to work for a living. What's your point?

yeah, i do. deal with it newt.

Being a Neet sucks ass. I am not a man child so i can't into animemes.

t. Actual Neet

I love animeems but can confirm as a NEET with autismbux. Permanent vacation drives you mad after the first six months. Nevermind years. Too much free time is awful. People need a purpose to be happy.

Why can't anime be your purpose?

I got burnt out on all forms of media.

>>>/a/

yep, most people need a job or something.

hate to admit it but im happier with a shit job than no job. took years to figure that out tho

I don't, I live with my parents! Okay, I give them half of my NEETbux for rent and that's more than my autisticlier brother gives them (surprisingly even with a full-time job!), but still. All of my shows are on Netflix (at daddy's expense!), and I can buy (when I'm not "'receiving' 'legal' copies from my 'uncle'" *wink wink*) pretty much any vidya I want. If it's a little out of my price range, I can save for a month or, if I REALLY want it, let daddy's sneakysnake store his mistermilk in one of my hideyholes. I don't really like dealing with sneakysnake, but if I do, daddy delivers on his promises. Why, just last night I pre-ordered Zelda with a tummy deposit AND he got Sonic for dinner! It's a living! ^_^

normalfag. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm sorry if I offended you, Mr. Anonyman! O.O

how do you know my name, animufag?

Q-Q-Q-Q-QUADS

check 'em

OP is a fag, don't listen to him.

b-but why?

check em

quads

OY VEYYYYYYYYYYYYY

All me

BAD GOY OYYYYYY GERVALT

I-it says your name at the top of your posts… That's your name right? Mr. Anonyman? I see you post all the time and you were never this, umm… hostile…? o.o I'm sorry if I'm offending you again…

Fuck putito maricón

my name is anonymous. quit your fagging, fag. what is your name?

NO JEWS ALLOWED IN MY THREAD

oy vey

J-Jazz. o_o Sorry for getting your name wrong, Mr. Anonymous. Can we start over and be friendos? You can hold me close like a flower! ^_^

yeah sure, jazz. how's school, kid?

Good, thanks! I'm just getting out, waiting for my bus to get here. How's your… school? Work? What do you do, Mr. Anonymous? What time is it where you live? ^_^

work is dandy. it's pretty early around here. just took a shower. making coffee right now. how's the weather?

>_< It's cold~… at least the snow seems to be gone for the year, though. How about your weather? ^_^ I'm glad you're enjoying your work, and I hope you have a nice day! Enjoy your coffee, Mr. Anonymous~! I was going to see Star Wars with my sister today but I guess she has grownup things to do. ;_; But that just means I'll be here all day if you want to chat! ^_^

Why is my text green!? O_O

weather is lovely. already got a cold ~6 months ago so i can go to construction sites to go to the roof and have a smoke. i'm going to get off the pc in an hour though.

>_

was wondering…do you have skype?

You probably get this a lot, but I hope you're trying to quit that nasty habit, smoking. ;_; My grandma died from fanny cancer. I didn't visit her much because she would yell so I couldn't say if it was smoking, but ;_; my parents are fighting again. I have to go soon. ;_; I hope you enjoy your smoke break, though!

What is this..? O_O

I don't~. ._. I don't really do social media, I guess. If I'm not watching movies or playing games with my brother, I'm usually not far from stumbling here again, though! You could make a thread with Jazz, or Jasmine if you'd like, in the first post! I have to go… :_;

Woops didnt mean to sage

i don't think i'm quitting any time soon. thanks for the advise though. what's going on w/ your parents? is everything alright? is your brother taking care of you?
it's called greentext, you newfag. put ">" in the beginning and it's going to be green like this
see?
fine. if you ever see a jazz thread, it's me. call me Yanon and i'll call you jazz. we'll know each other by this. deal?

let's start w/ mine.