Official WORST girls of their respective series thread

Official WORST girls of their respective series thread

PIC RELATED

that clearly isnt a girl user the dick

You like what you see..?

that's what makes her the worst

This is best girl.

Asuka is best girl. Not only is she the best girl of Evangelion but she is objectively THE best girl of all anime of all time period.

worst boy of all the tech anime

best boy

2tru

I'm enjoying all aspects of the show except for her.

This envy bitch tries everything to hamper the ascension of the μ's. This piece of shit becoming part of group makes me rage. Makes me want to learn to draw guro art.

bump

Karen is best girl, Karen is waifu

that's wrong though

That doesn't look like Steve Balmer

She's a dumbass cunt. Fuck that stupid bitch. I liked Love Live to an extent, but she ruined the show for me. Plus how the MC was trash. The plot twist near the end was poorly executed and I saw the everything going back to normal miraculously miles away

There are much better SOL anime. I'm on Kinmoza right now

iPhones*

I've owned the iPhone 5s in the past before for about a year or so. Now I have owned the Galaxy S5 for about 2 weeks.

The Galaxy shits so hard on the iPhone its not even funny. I can't believe I ever bought that iPhony. It was a sack of shit in comparison

MADO IS NOT THE WORST GIRL OF ANYTHING LEAVE NOW.

Nigga, chill. I love Madotsuki. So much so I've taken her on as an alter ego of mine

She is from a Japanese game, however, OP stated series. Since Yume Nikki is officially an one off title, the submission was invalid.

sun

I'm okay with your selection.