Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) continuation thread part 3

RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
MEGA archive: mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
Archive of old streams: youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/videos youtube.com/channel/UCKFOU3aAipNHuo5ExMnRmlA/videos
Suicide chat log: i.imgur.com/CorMsQT.png
Live.me chat logs: my.mixtape.moe/kvzydv.zip
Lukecallahan720 YT damage control: i.imgur.com/3IZPDxi.png

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html
archive.is/1accI
web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html
archive.is/lA5Le
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_(film)
exhentai.org/tag/group:egao ga ichiban
exhentai.org/g/909696/394c76b4e9/
gammagefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
coosavalleynews.com/2017/01/polk-county-teen-reportedly-broadcast-suicide-on-social-media/
youtube.com/watch?v=C6jYWO9hu8M
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120
youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224
youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117
youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410
youtu.be/fBPnAn1HkTc
heavy.com/news/2017/01/katelyn-nicole-davis-suicide-facebook-live-video/
facebook.com/daphne.coley.58/posts/1487832521245397
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.m3u8
live.ksmobile.net/live/queryinfo?userid=1&videoid=14831372513653875561
s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/3d/e2/14831372513653875561/14831372513653875561.json
live.ksmobile.net/user/getinfo?userid=801397988672405504
youtube.com/watch?v=GNB8lP26Dng
s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/20/21/14813148703724340582/14813148703724340582.json
my.mixtape.moe/kvzydv.zip
s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/3b/c8/14806389668956166102/14806389668956166102.json
my.mixtape.moe/vrfpdk.zip
my.mixtape.moe/rpndgl.zip
facebook.com/katelyn.davis.9406
youtube.com/watch?v=QiiGPO9cx94
whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14814781516814419569--20161212014322.m3u8
youtu.be/g5ZettmvX6k?t=832
youtube.com/watch?v=n_3Bq1C6u2A
youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/about
mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14826969727631399055--20161226041754.m3u8
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14828696448218563969--20161228041446.m3u8
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14828900204725966565--20161228095410.m3u8
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14829538074889050317--20161229033702.m3u8
8ch.net/dollyarchive/
youtube.com/watch?v=_vZryAjA5UY
live.ksmobile.net/live/getreplayvideos?userid=[USER_ID_HERE]
live.ksmobile.net/live/getreplayvideos?userid=804357088939081728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) continuation thread part 1
web.archive.org/web/20170111000513/http://8ch.net/b/res/6602715.html
archive.is/1accI

Katelyn Nichole Davis (ITZ DOLLY) continuation thread part 2
web.archive.org/web/20170113032649/http://8ch.net/b/res/6611699.html
archive.is/lA5Le

Reposting some essential webms from the last thread

This is sad

PLEASE DONT CRY WHEN YOU FIND ME IN THE WILLOW TREE UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AND THIS DEMON INSIDE JUST WOULDNT LET ME BE SO LEAVE ME SWAYING IN THE BREEZE ALONE AND KNOW I LOVED YOU DOWN DEEP IN MY BONES

sad as hell, i wish someone would have stopped to save her…

iknowrite she didn't deserve this

justice4katelyn

she had such a pretty neck…

It's so sad she died, imagine the things she could of done if she was alive; she could become a doctor, maybe even find the cure for cancer, she could have given great blowjobs with that cute mouth of hers but sadly she couldn't handle her uncle's dicking

Any pics of her feet?

Nothing is confirmed and I'd bet money she was just an attention whore

She obviously had mental problems. Girls like to lie about stuff so you can feel sorry for them

Is killing yourself just a ploy to get sympathy?

The whole family knew about it. He even molested her little brothers. The family discusses it like it's insignificant.

I also think she may have done it for attention, maybe not consciously or perhaps not entirely for attention but it is in there, otherwise she wouldn't have killed herself in the afternoon, while livestreaming (maybe hoping the viewers would contact the police before she died?) in the afternoon
but she still killed herself which kind of shows attention wasn't the centre of the act

step-father not uncle

all I know is that it was someone from her family, I assumed uncle since it's almost always the uncles

I think she just wanted people to know how much pain she was in. She tried to express it to her family and online and it all fell on deaf ears.

So as her final act she recorded it to show how much all of this really affected her.

Who the fuck cares?

I do.

A lot of people, the clips people have made in this thread already have over a million combined views on youtube.

Here is the thing, nobody wants to die. Nobody.

Its always the last solution when you can't see any other options. If you knew anything about this girl then you would know the misery she lived in.
She died with no hope for the future, and with nobody giving a shit.

All you guys only care because you want to fuck her

You are all pedophiles

Literally, she did NOTHING of value in this world and fell to her mental delusions. If she didn't have a vagina you wouldn't care

she never had a chance

NO
She died because she is a stupid fucking child who wanted attention and nothing more. If she DIDNT want attention she wouldn't have had a social media account and live-stream her shit

She would have done it in the middle of the night and told nobody. But she didn't do that

Because she is an attention whore and was until her final breath

Tell me that again when there are 10 year olds who sell cookies for cancer and multiple other kids who are inventing shit and helping ideas for research that will impact the world

She was old enough but she was too lazy and too stupid and too mentally incompetent to do anything

I would still care, but not for the same reasons as I do now.

honestly she could of sell her body like in camwhoring but that weights really heavy on a 12 year old's mind.

oh shit

we death cvlt now

She was clothed. She was fed. She had friends at school

She was too stupid and a fuck-up to see all that. That people tried. It's not anyone's fault she failed herself

God forbid a 12 year old girl wanted some attention from her parents instead of being left alone in deplorable conditions to take care of her younger siblings.

What a fucking attention whore. She just needed to MAN UP and take the place of her mother and father at the age of 12

you sound like you're jealous of how much attention she is getting and your arguments are based around on attention and emotions instead of looking at the facts like she lived in a shithole with a shitty mother and an abusive stepdad
you are either a low test faggot or a jealous woman

EXACTLY !!

I'm glad you understand. There have been multiple women in my family and others that I've seen that understand responsibility and overcome their upbringing. This girl was not one of them. Because she wanted the easy way out and took it. Stupid sad bitch doesn't deserve any of the attention she is getting

She literally fucked her family over in death

With the rest of her family. Because that is all they can afford

Alleged

Like 99% of the world. We overcome that and keep on living. Hell, some people don't even have mothers. Or fathers. Or parents at all. True orphans. Yet they can grow up to do some remarkable shit. You fail to see how this girl was a lost cause and deserved to die because you want to dick her

I reported all of your links

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoo_(film)

yup, guessed right you are just jealous nobody is paying attention to you and your le so sad :(( life story

This. She was just another idiot, get over it.

Um, if there's no bate vid then what is the point of all this?

what a mad man

someone stop this guy

all warm blooded mammals care for each other, and for all living beings

This is one of the first 'fly on the wall' records of a case like this. It's morbidly fascinating and emotionally ruinous to watch it all unfold because the context is worse than the final act.

kek you think she's enjoying the attention now?

To flush out all the underageb& edgelords on page 1.

oh man you must be a real tough guy who overcame everything life threw at you! tell us your life story of how you went from a tear jerking life to the successful person you are today! we're listening!

Fuck off cuckchan

There is a "supposed" nude video but nothing has surfaced yet

look who's talking
why do you hate yourself so much?

waah so edgy pls stop am trigered

even if it does it's still CP so it won't stay up, I'd check freenet imageboards once it surfaces though

yeah. At least other girls post nude selfies and CONTRIBUTE SOMETHING to the world before they die. Give fap materials to millions of horny males

This cunt couldn't even get that right. Fucking loser

Her phone was her entire life, it was probably her way of saying goodbye.

When you're suicidal and depressed, you live in a different reality that normal people can't understand, and you often make decisions that makes no sense.

I used to browse an internet forum 10 years ago. I didn't really know anybody on the site that well, but i still logged on before attempting suicide just to tell them good bye. I don't know what i was thinking, maybe i just didn't want to die alone and wanted my internet friends to know what happened to me.

Its extremely weird. Like i said, its the bubble you live in when you're depressed.

see

no there isn't.

Please respect her privacy.

does that mean we're all depressed here?

how do you know? are you her stepdad perhaps ;^) was she tight when you popped her cherry?

does it make you feel better to make negative shit up?
it would hurt you to care and empathize?

Take your cry fest back with you.

Hey, stop acting like a woman! Man the fuck up.

part 1

I´m sorry user, I didn´t know I was supposed to care about random people on the internet :( I´ll behave now :3

░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀
░█░░░░░▄▄░░░▄░░░░▄░░░█░░▄░▄░▄▄░░
░█▄▀░░█░█░░▀█▀░░█▀▀░░█░░▀▄▀░█░█░
░▀░▀░░░▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀▀░░▀░░▄▀░░▀░▀░

edgelords gonna edge kek lulz lamo

She was one of us. Weirdly there's nothing on /r9k/, probably because she was a gril and they're all MGTOW faglords.

LOL this is one of the gayest things I've ever read

This faggot needs to be banned off Holla Forums. Seriously

empathy on Holla Forums? on Holla Forums especially??

OMG you fucking loser

Post the suicide video, I showed my mom and she said it was to dark to see if she was dead or not.

The fact that she lied about her age, saying she was 12 when in reality she was 16, makes it difficult for me to believe anything she says.

not even care but why are you so mad at this? if you don't care why put so much energy into putting others down because they care?

Y-you sure about that?
She was just another Stacy

source on that?

Well they buried her, that's usually a pretty good indication.

So why ask?

the more reason to care about this, point and laugh at her swaying dead body

meant to say you do not even care

I meant when she was hanging, it looked like she passed out from the blood stoppage. Was super cool but sad I guess. Kids sure are emo these days.

this
she was getting a semblance of love and rapport through those livestreams
by setting it up to kill herself, she was getting support just like if a friend had been with her, at least partly so. It gave her good feels of being watched and looked at, and cared for
which is all she ever wanted and cried about lacking.

We're trolling, my child.

user is just making shit up. She did lie about her age on stream, she said she was 13 when she was really 12.

It's been confirmed she was 12.

I don't have it on me, the source was in one of the older threads. Maybe to a google search

Honestly noone is telling you not to care about her or feel bad, but don´t expect other people to do the same because we are not all faggots.

Part 2

part 2

Just (you) and OP

Zoo is a 2007 American documentary film based on the life and death of Kenneth Pinyan, an American man who died of peritonitis due to perforation of the colon after engaging in receptive anal sex with a horse. The film's public debut was at the Sundance Film Festival in January 2007, where it was one of 16 winners out of 856 candidates. Following Sundance, it was selected as one of the top five American films to be presented at the Directors Fortnight sidebar at the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.

Passed out after about 15 seconds. Two minutes after she dropped she was dead.

Any youtube comments about her saying 'nigger' alot?

you're doing pretty bad at it though

do you go to MLP threads just to post how badly you think of said threads?
oh wait you do

Thanks for the insight.

Yeah that doesn't make any sense. I think something bad did happen to her.

user, I'm not ready for these feels.

Most likely.

I read people bullied her in her lifestreams?

Yeah, I'm curios about that too. Was she a racist?

that's pretty short, but how come hanging has 30% survival rate? is there a trick to killing yourself?

I am?

yes

Yes, you are.

[ ] Not told
[ ] Told
[X] TOLDASAURUS REX
[X] Cash4told.com
[X] No country for told men
[X] Knights of the told Republic
[X] ToldSpice
[x] The Elder Tolds IV: Oblivious
[x] Command & Conquer: Toldberian Sun
[x] GuiTold Hero: World Told
[X] Told King of Boletaria
[x] Countold Strike
[x] Unreal Toldament
[x] Stone-told Steve Austin
[X] Half Life 2: Episode Told
[x] World of Warcraft: Catoldclysm
[X] Roller Coaster Toldcoon
[x] Assassin’s Creed: Tolderhood
[x] Battletolds
[x] S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shatold of Chernobyl
[X] Toldasauraus Rex 2: Electric Toldaloo
[x] Told of Duty 4: Modern Toldfare
[X] Pokemon Told and Silver
[x] The Legend of Eldorado : The Lost City of Told
[X] Rampage: Toldal Destruction
[x] Told Fortress Classic
[x] Toldman: Arkham Told
[X] The Good, The Bad, and The Told
[x] Super Mario SunTold
[x] Legend of Zelda: Toldacarnia of Time
[X] Toldstone creamery
[x] Mario Golf: Toldstool Tour
[X] Super Told Boy
[X] Left 4 Told
[X] Battoldfield: Bad Company 2
[x] Toldman Sachs
[X] Conker’s Bad Fur Day: Live and Retolded
[x] Lead and Told: Gangs of the Wild West
[x] Portold 2
[x] Avatold: The Last Airbender
[X] Dragon Ball Z Toldkaichi Budokai
[x] Toldcraft II: Tolds of Toldberty
[x] Leo Toldstoy
[x] Metal Gear Toldid 3: Snake Eater
[X] 3D Dot Told Heroes
[x] J.R.R Toldkien’s Lord of the Told
[x] Told you that ps3 has no games
[X] LitTOLD Big Planet
[x] Rome: Toldal War
[x] Gran Toldrismo 5
[x] Told Calibur 4
[x] Told Fortress 2
[x] Castlevania: RonTold of Blood
[x] Guilty Gear XX Accent Told
[x] Cyndaquil, Chicorita, and Toldodile
[x] was foretold
[x] demon’s told
[x] http//:www.youtold.com
[x] Tolden Sun: Dark Dawn
[x] Tic-Tac-Told
[X] Biotold 2
[X] Toldbound
[x] icetold
[x] Told of the Rings

"I'm not racist"

Yes, you have to want to die. You can see Katelyn fight her instctive reaction to claw at the noose and deliberately put her hands back down. That's how shitty her life was.

You do realize, that even the most seasoned trolls can't stand the sight of shota? Which is superior

That's what kept my attention for a while longer. She was obviously crazy.

but it's all instinct once you pass out, I've seen other hanging suicide videos where once they pass out they thrash and claw at everything, some even successfully remove the nozzle, do you take sleeping/sedative pills before it or something?

you have to oil the nozzle

Mentally ill people like her shouldn't be kept alive, they are a threat and a danger to society. I'm glad she killed herself tbh fam.

you're supposed to care about all living beings
that's your role as assigned by god (the great nameless conscious that overshadows matter and the multiverse)

hello newfag

they're pissed off that katelyn si getting attention because she's a girl and she made a suicide livestream, because they believe they arent getting any such attention anytime soon
basically they renounced to getting love but they likely still want to kill themselves

LOL
she was a kissless virgin, user

Holla Forums expert medical advice is the most reliable

esp. because she made another stream earlier that day in which she looked and sounded OK

an ass said "do it do it hahahahahaha" during her suicide stream but others were asking concerned and alarmed question

i wouldnt interpret her arm movements that easily, as they are impaired by the noose strangling her or can even be caused by it

this
i'd need expert medical opinion on that

exhentai.org/tag/group:egao ga ichiban

You're in a 12 year old girl suicide thread. I doubt fictional cartoons will disgust anyone

Watch her other streams and you might conclude that her reaction was very sensible.

They didn't want to die, they just thought they did until it happened. Unless you mean execution videos which are a totally different circumstance.

exhentai.org/g/909696/394c76b4e9/

anyway anons it's been an emo ride all these days
i hope you're doing well
dont dwell too much on katelyn every day, take care of yourselves

I believe she was clawing at her arms before she passed out, might have to revisit the video to confirm.

Lets make a meme about katelyn so we'll never forget about her

her diary

That diary is screaming attention whore

Word user. I've morbidly enjoyed it and the last two threads were great I really appreciate the like minded efforts to gather as much info we could.

I'm sorry this thread has been somewhat derailed but it's to be expected. I love all you katelyn posters and I hope we can reach as many people as possible. I'm drunk and my brain isn't working but I hope you understand what I mean.

Rest in peace dolly. I'm sorry you were dealt such a shit hand and weren't able to find the right person to talk with.

xoxo

so in order to not thrash about you need to truly want to die? but to want to die so badly must mean you are already dead on the inside
you must be dead on the inside before you can truly die
woah

hanging looks really painful though

Maybe you could've made a memorial page instead of dig up a whole lot of shit, pretending that you care.

Also, she's dead so maybe you should delet* her videos and pictures unless you're a sick fuck.

he just said he morbidly enjoyed this, he obviously needs the videos to jerk off

From her Obituary:

gammagefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605

The funeral home must be in on the conspiracy, good to know that you have the "real truth" thanks for your "extensive research", in case you are looking for a job, CNN is looking for "fact checkers" you seem to be quite qualified, drop the your sterling resume.

More "fake news" for you to dispute:

coosavalleynews.com/2017/01/polk-county-teen-reportedly-broadcast-suicide-on-social-media/

If you really don't give a shit about her why are you wasting your time on this thread, there is, I belive, a compelling Coprophagia thread you might feel more at home in, something that appeals more to your discerning palate.

Thanks for your contributions.

Indeed, its a shame this thread got derailed by page 1 trolls. The quality of these threads always improves when the thread starts autosaging.

this is our memorial page. thanks for stopping by

What the fuck is wrong with you, were just having fun?

I have felt feels for which I did not ask but at least I felt something for the first time in a long while. Turns out she did achieve something.

No she wasn't. That's not even remotely close. Holy shit you actually believe she was a virgin at death? You poor sap

I'm only in this thread to fap to her vids m8

How sad for it to be on Holla Forums.

Derailed? This thread was bait from the start, OP could've just made a pastebin and been done with it but he wanted the attention.

It's derailed because people don't know how to ignore them

Katelyn was kind of an asshole. She hid the camera and recorded her mom and cousins without their knowledge and consent. They revealed very personal and embarrassing things. (Georgia is a 1 party consent state for private recordings, it's legal but still shitty)

see

An asshole
Delusional
And a big attention cunt

/thread

So MEAN!

why shorten the OP with a pastebin? not everyone wants to exit Holla Forums just to read what a thread is about in detail

There should've never been a thread like this

░█▀▄▒█▀▀▒▒▒▒▄▀▄▒█▀▄▒█▒█▒▀█▀▒▄▀▀▒█▀▀▒█▀▄
░█▀▄▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▀▄▒█▀▒▒█▒█
░▀▀▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▒▀▀▒▒▒▀▒▒▀▀▀▒▀▀▒▒▀▀▀▒▀▀

you don't have to feed the edgelords. but this thread is fukken lit

She died 15 days ago, get over it

such butthurt edgelords

NO ESCAPIN THE KATELYN CUCKS

why not? Holla Forums is a random board

NO ESCAPIN THE KATELYN

""AND A NEW FORCED MEME IS BORN""
THERE IS NO ESCAPE

JUSTICE4KATELYN

>>>/bl/
>>>/out/

you win.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

KATELYN4EVER

no.

UR SEKRIT PEDO BOARD IS BELONG TO US

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCESS

(you) winrar.

I wonder how many 12-14 year olds are streaming right now that will kill themselves in a few weeks? (off camera)

Why aren't you out saving those people user?

What?

simultaneously heartwarming and heartbraking

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███▄▄█▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░██░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░█▄▄▄▄█
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄░░░▀▀
░▄█▀▀▀█▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄█▀▀▀█▄
▄█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░██
░█▄▄█░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▀
░░▀█░░░░░▀███░░░░░░▀███░░░░░░██▀
░░░█░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░█▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░░█
░░░░█▄░░░░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▄█▀
░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀
░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
CANT STOP WONT STOP

ur finished?

PLEASE DONT CRY WHEN YOU FIND ME IN THE WILLOW TREE UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU GO TO SLEEP AND THIS DEMON INSIDE JUST WOULDNT LET ME BE SO LEAVE ME SWAYING IN THE BREEZE ALONE AND KNOW I LOVED YOU DOWN DEEP IN MY BONES

What the fuck is wrong with you, were just having fun?

open body

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▐
░▐▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░▄▄▀▀▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▒▒▌
░░▌▒▒▄▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▀▒▀▄
░░░▌▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▐▒░░▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░▒▒▄▀▀▀▄▒▒▐
░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▒░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▌▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▀▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▌
░░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▄▄░░░▒▒▒▒▐▐
░▐▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▀█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▌
░▌▒▒▐▒░░▒░░░░▄░░▄█▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▐
▐▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░▒▄▀▒▒▒▐
▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀▄▀▀▀▄▄░░▒▄▀▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▐
░▌▒▒░░░░░░░▀▄░▄░██▀▐░░░░░░░░▒▒
░▐▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▀▄▀▒▀▄▀░░░░░░░░▒▒
░▐▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒██░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒
░▌▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒

Pedophile here, she looks 16. Way too fucking old.

▒▄█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█▌
▒▒▀▌▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
▒▒▐▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒
▒▒▌▒▒▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒
▒▐▒▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒
▒▐▒▒▐▒▌▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▄▀▒▌▒▐▒▌▌▌▌▒▒▒▐▒▒▌▒
▒▐▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▄▀░▄▀▌▐░▌▐▐░▐▐▒▒▒▌▒▐▒
▐▒▌▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▐▒█░▄▀░▌▀░▌░░▌▌░▌▌▌▒▐▒▐▒
▒▌▐▒▌▒▌▒▒▒▌▐▄▄▄░▀░░▐░░░▐░░▌▐▌▒▐▒▐▒
▒▌▒▌▄▀▌▒▒▐▄▀██▀▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▐▒▌▒▌▒
▒▐▒▒▌░▌▒▒▐▌▐███▌░░░░░░▐██▄▌▐▐▒▒▐▒▒
▒▒▌▒▐░▐▒▒▐▀░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░███░▌▌▒▒▌▒▒
▒▐▒▄▄▀▄▌▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░▐▒▄▒▒▒▒
▒▄▀░░░░▀▀█░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░▌▀░▀▄▒▒
▐░░░░░░░░░█░▒░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░█░░░░▐▒▒
▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀░░░░░░▌▒
▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌▄
▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌▀▀▄▄▀▀▐░░░░░░░▌░▐▄█
█░░░░▌░░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▐░░░░░░░▐░░███
░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀

I don't know a Ben Drowned, but I do know a Ben Hanged

DROP DEAD GORGEOUS
WANNA HANG OUT
AT THE END OF HER ROPE
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING HER

███████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█████▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒
█████▒▒▄▄██▄▄▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▌▒▄███▀▀▒▀▄▒▒▒
████▒▒▀▀▒▒▀▀█▀▐▒▌▒▒▒▐▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
███▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▒▒
███▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▀▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌▒██▌▒▒▀██▒▒▒▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒█░░▐░▐░░▌░▒▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒█░░▌▄█▄▄▄█▄▌░▐▒█▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒█░▌▄█████████▄░▐▒█▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▐█▄█████████████▄▄▌▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▒▀███▀░▐░▌▌▀▌▀▀█▀▀▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒
▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

ohohohoohoho

░░░░░░░░░░▄
░░░░░░░░▄▐░▄▄█████▄▄
░░░░░░▄█████████████▄▀▄▄░▄▄▄
░░░░░█████████████████▄██████
░░░░████▐█████▌████████▌█████▌
░░░████▌█████▌█░████████▐▀██▀
░▄█████░█████▌░█░▀██████▌█▄▄▀▄
░▌███▌█░▐███▌▌░░▄▄░▌█▌███▐███░▀
▐░▐██░░▄▄▐▀█░░░▐▄█▀▌█▐███▐█
░░███░▌▄█▌░░▀░░▀██░░▀██████▌
░░░▀█▌▀██▀░▄░░░░░░░░░███▐███
░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████▌
░░░░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░▐██▐███▀▌
░░░░▌█▌█▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀░▀
░░░░░░█▀██▄▄▄░▄▄▀▀▒█▀█░▀
░░░░░░░░░▀░▀█▀▌▒▒▒░▐▄▄
░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄░░░░░░▄▀░▀▀▄▄
░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▄░▌░░░▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░░░▐▒▄▀▄▀░▌▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐
░░░░▐▒▒▌▀▄░░░░░▌░░░░▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▒▒▌
░░░▐▒▒▐░▌░▀▄░░▄▀▀▄▀▀▒▌▒▐▒▒▒▒▐▐
░░░▌▄▀░░░▄▀░█▀▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▌▌
░░▄▀▒▐░▄▀░░░▌▒▐▒▐▒▒▒▌▀▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▌
░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀

▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒
▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▌▒▒▒▌▒
▒▒▌▐▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▄▌▒▒▄▀▒▄▌▌▒▐▒▒▒▌▒
▒▒▌▌▒▒▒▒▌▌▒▒▒█▐▒▄▀░▄▀▐░▐▒▐▒▒▐▒▒
▒▒▌▌▒▒▒▐▐▒▒▒▐░▌▀░▄▀░░▌░▐▒▐▒▒▄▒▐
▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▄▀▌▐▌▀▀▄▄▄▐░░▌▒▒▄▀▌▒▐
▐░░▌▒▒▐▒▄▀░▐▄▄▄▀▀▄░▌▀▀▀▐▒▄▀░▌▒▌
▌░▌▐▒▒▄▀░░░███▀▐░▐▌░░░▄▀▀░▀▄▐▒▌
▐▐░▌▒▐░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▌▒▒
▄░░▀▄▌░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░░█▀▌▐▒▒▒
▒█▀▄░▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░▐██░▌▒▐▒
▒▒▀▄░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░▀░█▐▒▒▌
▒▀▄▒▀▄█░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀░░░▐▒▐▒▒▐
▄▒▒▀▄▒▒▀▄░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▒▐▒▒▌
▒▀▀▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▐▒▒▌▒▌
▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▄▄▄▀▒▐▒▒▌▒▌▒▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▒▒▒▐▒▐▒▒▌▒▌▒▌
░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄
░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█
░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀

FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!

░░░▄▄▀▀▌░░░░░▀▄█░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▌░▌▌░░▄████▄░▌▒▒
▀▀▌░░▌▐░░░░░░░▀▄█░▀▄▒▒▒▒▐░▐▌▄▀░▄▄▄▄▀█▄▒▒
▒▐░░░▄██████▄░░░█▄░▀▄▒▒▒▒▌░▐▌░▐███░▀▄█▌▒
▒▒▌▄██▀░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░▀▄░░█▒▒▒▌░▐░▐████▀▄█░█▌
▒▒██▀░░███▄░░█░▀░░░░░░▀▄▒▐░░░████████▌▐▀
▒██▌░░██████▀█▌░░░░░░░░░▀▄▌░░▐███████▌▐░
▐██░░▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀█████▌░░
▐██░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████░░░
▒▀█▌░░▐████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░░
▐▐▐▀░░░░░░████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░
▐░▐▌░░░░░████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▌░▐░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐
▒▒▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▌░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒
░▄░▄░░▀░░░░▄

░█▀░░▀█░░░█░█

░▀░░░▀▀▀░░█▀

This is "kevingisvack" on OkCupid. Says he's 20.

That's our lukecallahan720 / kevin g / steve o

Looking for
single Women, near me, ages 12‑26, for New friends.

age 20

three years ago

hmmmm maybe he is ex military and is now working at sears

what's the minimum enlistment? could he be 25-27ish?

I figured the website would auto-update to his present age, but who knows? I did have a feeling he was not really a teen, at any rate.

Right. So the picture is at least that old, anyway.

I'm not convinced that's our kevin/luke. The real one lives in Massachusetts and is 19

can we post some pictures of him for comparison?

The way I see it is he was last online in 2014

And he was 20 at the time. You're right tho maybe the website keeps ticking away the years. I'm not sure but I don't want to believe that.

What are we on again? and how can I help?

Marshfield is in MA, and it's one town away from Norwell, which is what he listed elsewhere. And he could easily have lied about his age – unless there's some confirmation of it that I missed

prob not the same dude lol
also

lukecallahan720 on twitter

mouth and nose looks identical

same glasses

derp its the same dude fam

I was comparing him to the person in the okcupid pictures. We've already established that kevin gabe from the youtube comment section is luke

And we can connect him to the other profiles by his name
"keving"isvack

I got "kevingisvack" from this Snapchat image Callahan posted on FB. It's there in the small print. It's him.

fukken based user

drunk newfag here. can any user catch me up to speed? teen kills herself cozza her parents were garbage, stepdad molested her. anything else?

pic unrelated

This. She killed herself and live streamed it, nothing unheard of. Just stupid losers who are horny and bored.

no dude. read old threads or go to bed

This. If you can´t be arsed to at least read the threads you don´t belong here.

██████████▀▒▄▄█████▀████████████
███████▀░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄▐███████████
████▌▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▐███████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀██████████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒██▀██████
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▒█▌▐█████
█░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░█░▄░█░░░░▒█░█████
█▌░░█░▄░█░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░▒▌█████
██░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▐█████
█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒███▒░
█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▒░
█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█░░░▐██▌░
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀░░▒▐██▌░
██▄░░░▀█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▄▀░░░▒███░░
███▄░░░░█▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄▒▄▀░░░▒▐███░░
████▐▄░░░█▒░▄░▄░▄▀▒▒█░░░▒▒█▀█▌░░
██▌▐░▌▀▄░░█▒░▀░▀░▒▒█░░░▒▒█▌▌█▌░░
██░░▌▐░░▀▄░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█░░▒▒▄█▀░░▌▌▒░

Nice work.

Here he is. The edgelord faggot is here.

Sounds like she's dropping that hard r, but I think that's her accent.

she rarely ever says nigga in the other streams though, besides for fun.

she must have woken up on the wrong foot that morning

Exactly, but people want to make her out to be terrible. Like those faggot anons had never said nigga. They probably say nigger a lot more than most.

Yeah….in the privacy of their own home. Not in a fucking stream full of millions of people to view like a stupid attention whore

THAT'S the difference

What´s wrong with saying NIGGER?

Go outside. Go shout "NIGGA!!!" in a public area

You bound to get beat the fuck up or talked to. It is racist and even more so just a sad cry for attention which she was obviously good at doing

It's just saying something "crazy!" to seem cooler or get views on her shitty social media. Same reason why people do pranks or stunts and girls post YouTube videos showing cleavage. All to gain more views and garner attention

You must be new to the internet since you don't even seem to know that much little boy

This can´t be real.

Actually, no one really shots nigga anyway. That's a stupid thing to write user.
Though, I will say I know a lot of white people who say nigga outside. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Can we have some dolly please?
I MISS her love, I MISS her warmth, I NEED her.
katana

Leave me aloneeeeeeeeee!!!

Bump.

I love her
she is so beautiful

slut

WHY SO SALTY?

Psychiatric student here.

The way she stares and purses her lips are a clear indicator of major depressive disorder (MDD). Look for those expressions in people close to you and so you can help them from self-harm if you spot these signs early.

Yeah, these people need professional help! Thank goodness there's loads of anti-depressants out there!

i rate this whole theater play 11 seals of solomon out of 8

very intelligent work everyone

Have there been any other cases like this where they recorded their death? I want moar.

Lets find someone not dead yet and save them.

nah

K I'mma go kill self bye

the islamis need more suicide and less beheadings

Torrent when?

wait what? there are ibs on freenet? link pls

Any pic or video of her molestation?
She also wears the mark of feminism and weave victimhood like a true sjw.
Fuck your grief.

oh yes i get it
we can feel there is something to do, not just wallowing
look at all we achieved already, brinbging forth her 20 ish hours of livestream that tell of her life in details, then neatly cutting short excerpts out of these and publishing everything on youtube
that's the reception phase
the action phase is more dangerous, but it is necessary
what will come of all that?
of course the ghouls are trying to use the drama for their political agendas, but we also can do wrong with this material
we can hurt her mom (a useless feat) and worse, her remaining children
that's the danger as i see it
but we need to use this weapon because it can also protect katelyn's siblings and help her mom
all this emotional energy leads us to action and that will change things, not just for katelyn's family but it can also lead to creating something to help teens like katelyn, and abused children in general
so yeah let's be wise as serpents and loving as doves
basically remaining calm, not agitated into dissonant activism, but like a broad wave that remains respectful and attentive of everyone involved

SHE WAS A SATANIST

Everybody having a cry about it, like every time there is a high profile suicide, but nothing will change. Nothing will be done. No one will get saved. No awareness achieved. No care given. People will keep killing themselves. Every day. And you all just keep pretending it matters. Hypocrites.

You Sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

it's nothing compared to the trash on 4chan b
so much cancer

she said so
rape doesnt count, idjeet

this is an action and gathering thread, in fact these are such threads. Much is being accomplished through them. You're just a cockroach scurrying in a temple.

has everything been uploaded to the Mega archive now?

Depends how fucked up she was, she could easily justify it as the ultimate attention whore act.

How does a dead girl benefit from the attention?

Good idea. We could do that together.

yes we can do that

cynicism/nihilism isnt a fruitful philosophy user

Neither is living your live covered in lies and pretend.

Why you post this first picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=C6jYWO9hu8M

What the fuck happened? Luke reported the video?

which video was this? haven't been on

see

REMINDER

kike pig with puberty depressions hanged herself to get attention

e-celeb attention kike whore

Why would she want attention if she's dead, you fuck?
kys

why do your father married a woman even through the only thing he likes are other mans penis and semen?
kys

Hilarious! That's some wit you've got there.

Go back to 5th grade English class, fucking faggot.

LiveLeak is your friend.

From what I've gathered over the past week:

An adult male got on Live.me early in December and made the acquaintance of a neglected, abused, and emotionally vulnerable 12-year-old girl, and quickly set about becoming her online "boyfriend."

Their relationship soon graduated to private Skype calls. A couple of these calls were described by the 12-year-old girl in subsequent live streams – one involving the adult male masturbating on camera, yelling "I wanna fuck that pussy!" to some porn he was watching, and another featuring the 12-year-old dancing and twerking around her room for his enjoyment. And probably a bunch of other things that she didn't describe.

There was talk of them meeting in person, either in Georgia or Massachusetts, but nothing came of it. Eventually – maybe when the adult male realized that a physical relationship with this particular 12-year-old girl was unlikely to take place – he gave her a story about his sister having been raped, and how he had murdered the guy who did it. He even sent the girl what he claimed were pictures of the dead rapist.

The girl was scared by this, but not scared off – She was so desperate for love and acceptance from anyone at all that she continued to think of the adult male as her boyfriend, and referred to him as such in her penultimate broadcast. That same day, he apparently broke up with her for good – and did so in such a way as to make the girl march outside and hang herself from a tree; broadcasting it on the same streaming app they'd originally used. She made many apologies before her act, but a key one was that she was sorry she wasn't good enough for this guy.

TL;DR: An adult male from Massachusetts had a sexually explicit online relationship with a deeply damaged 12-year-old girl in rural Georgia, who subsequently committed suicide when he broke up with her. He can argue all day that he wasn't personally responsible for her suicide, but that doesn't change the fact that he's a child predator who should be exposed as such and prosecuted for the "relationship" alone.

random draw, isnt katelyn
"old" camwhore

you cant prove altruism is real, but you can measure its results

alright Jesus trips, why not hammer the luketard Chad, i have no issue with this
maybe it will lead to a constructive development in unexpected ways, it's at least a creative use of our time
i'd like to have evidence for the key points there though
that skype call would be nice to have
i suppose a good hacker/social engineer can get those records
or a friendly NSA goon:)

or the cops… a court order could force skype to deliver the records of their skype calls since their inception
same with all the shit that went on social media about her stepdad, including her facebook account he logged into, possibly to delete a bunch of evidence
5 random pics because i love being on a board where i can post any of my pics without filtering porn out, stupid pol mods

good work, what's the evidence for each point though?

Her own testimony in subsequent live streams. May not be enough, though – He could say she was making it all up.

Excellent. Thank you so much for the hard work you put in.

My pleasure, user. Hope it leads to something.

An amazing bit of IT forensic reconstruction or a 1337 h4xx0r? Justice4katelyn delivers.

I think this is fake, how could it possibly have been captured?

The same logs were on live.me servers. So it's real.

You can record your screen on smart phones. Even without root. It's easy now.

wow. i see..

so he recorded it himself? I wonder why?

or could have his phone been hacked?

Maybe there is a friendly NSA spook like said. Or maybe AJ is a computer genius autist who LARP'd as a feral brat for plausible deniability.

I reckon it's a reconstruction done by synching the timestamps.

Well you don't see suicides live very often. That's probably why he recorded it.

Found something in the stream dated on December 16th that adds a little more context to what she said in her suicide vid.

At the 2 minute mark she said she had the worst day ever. Says "me and my best friend got into an argument because she thought I was whoring around." This was probably her friend Lizzie. Then she says she broke up with her boyfriend because of what her friend said about her being a whore.

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=120

Later in that stream at the 20:24 mark she gives a little more detail about breaking up with Luke. Says she "dumped him today because of what he kept making me do and shit like that, and I just couldn't do it."

youtu.be/RtQlqb_qUeE?t=1224

The stream dated on the 17th, at around the 18:37 mark, she states that she doesn't have a boyfriend when someone asks. Says she dumped because she "just couldn't do it with him."

youtu.be/nAk0-qAMzhM?t=1117

But by the 20th, she's back with Luke. She's putting on makeup and getting her hair ready for a skype call with him later. At 23:30 mark says "My hair is in pigtails, that is Luke's biggest turn on."

youtu.be/2oQ8q_X4eDY?t=1410

Well done, sir double dubs.

Well done sir double dubs.

You as well!

Now you understand why i write two times?
I'm a god.

King

Fucking pedo scum. He knew what a shit life she had and all he saw was a chance to groom her for some cunny. I want to watch his suicide on livestream. I'll be the one posting "do it" in the chat.

I'd gladly join you, as well as any anons. We'd spam "DO IT!!!"

beginning to understand more desu senpai

What you have about Alexa (Ben)?

I haven't really done any research on Ben (Alexa) yet. This photo of her diary was dated December, 22. She says it's been months since her and Ben last spoke, and the only other person who knew him has disappeared, and that person happened to be "Alexas."

This clip of her stream was dated December, 28. But the way the streams were dated it might have actually been on the 27th. Either way, the diary entry was several days before she admits Alexa had been catfishing her.

So she must have found Alexa, and found out the truth about Ben during that gap between the 22nd-27th of December.

Everyone never found about her…
Is the last piece of this case, because Luke is just a "pedo".
But nothing real about Alex had been founded.

youtu.be/fBPnAn1HkTc

Has anyone found anything about the group she created to find Ben (Alexa) called "The Finders"? The photo of her diary entry shows a hyperlink, did anyone find where it leads before her diary was taken down?

Alexa.

Unfortunately when i start search about the case, i thought that Ben is just a alucination, i totally forget about that, and as we can see, nobody search about that too…

Guys, isn't the tree to the left the one which she… used?
It's from her moms facebook.

Ben Drowned had a profile on Quotev. I think it was a roleplay character. But who was under it? Still not sure. Could have been Lizzie.

Yep, I reckon that's the one. It's in line with the tire tree and the pool. Is her mom's facbook still up?

It is. But this photo isn't in "general" photos, you can only find it in "favorite" photos on the front page

Thanks for this. Pigtails? What a fucking asshole. As if she didn't look young enough at twelve?

This is the kind of stuff we need – the pertinent video excerpts, maybe transcripts as well – to give to police. A compilation of the most damning stuff would be great.

I don't want this guy to walk away unscathed. Whether he goes to jail or not, he should have to register as a sex offender at the very least. I want his activities to become publicly known to the point where his all of his friends and family know about it.

Shit, you'd think she'd have it set to private by now. And those comments. Wew.

No comment.

In anticipation of a search warrant, I'm sure the family has been removing all evidence of illegal drugs.

Hopefully the stepdad is too stupid to know how to wipe a computer.

That's the problem, nobody has sure about that.
Lizzie?
Search more sir, that girl never hurt Kate.
And i read something about Alexa, just bullshit in social medias but have some sense, alexa is a half sister of Katelyn, just same name, but who knows if is the same person…

Lizzie is her best friend that moved away last summer to Pennsylvania. I don't believe she was Alexa (Ben).

Katelyn's half sister is named Abbigail (they call her Abbi).

There were also two people in the credits called Alexis on her PowerPoint presentation from 2012 and her Prezi one.

From the stepfather, her "real father" have other daughter and her name is Alexa.

Really? Where did you find this out?

Shitty rural police aren't going to do a good job anyway. I bet they haven't even looked at anything from live.me yet.

Somebody claiming to be Katelyn's great aunt (her father's mother's sister?) is pissed.

A family member commented here

heavy.com/news/2017/01/katelyn-nicole-davis-suicide-facebook-live-video/

In a stream with her cousins, their last name was Coley.

Sure, she will search someone who already knows.
Just think before write shite.

In a social media…

links, please

Do you think the family has watched the live.me streams yet?

That's Tammy's sister
facebook.com/daphne.coley.58/posts/1487832521245397

For anyone who was wondering, this is how you get chat logs.

>file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14831372513653875561--20161231063551.m3u8

Add the video id to this url

Then download the message file

s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/3d/e2/14831372513653875561/14831372513653875561.json

Do you know if there is any way to recover her "boyfriends" live.me replays?

live.ksmobile.net/user/getinfo?userid=801397988672405504
is his user ID

I'm sure there is a way to query for 'replays' with a user ID, but if he deleted them, they probably wouldn't show up.

SJWing too much?

It seems many of you guys got so thirsty for punishment that you will happily bring to the fire anyone who had any contact with her (especially male figures).

A grown man jerking off in front of a 12-year-old girl and having her do "things" for him on camera is "any contact"? Okay, buddy.

I talked to this SOB on facebook his is from Morocco and he gave the video he recorded.

What were the live streams where she says it?

I don't have anymore.
But i have a printscreen in somewhere, if i find, i will quote you.

He could have simulated all of that.

No, it had Dolly's unique User ID.

and Tarik's name was in the logs after all.

What had the Dolly's ID? The chat logs? Or the video?

I was sort of watching them at random, and I didn't keep track of the dates. I'll have to go back and check, or maybe someone else more familiar with what is in which stream can chime in.

Chat logs.

Also here are some logs for the December 2nd video:

[Dec 02 23:41:17] I added you
[Dec 02 23:41:18] rmah almnaeia
[Dec 02 23:41:22] Ur really pretty bte
[Dec 02 23:41:34] alo
[Dec 02 23:41:41] you are very beautiful hun
[Dec 02 23:41:46] haaaaaaiii
[Dec 02 23:42:01] I have to work
[Dec 02 23:42:01] Lol
[Dec 02 23:42:02] rmah almnaeia
[Dec 02 23:42:27] tomorrow
[Dec 02 23:42:41] fac… yuo
[Dec 02 23:42:42] Are u single
[Dec 02 23:42:50] I like the way you did your hair
[Dec 02 23:42:53] good lak
[Dec 02 23:43:15] I'm not going yet beautiful
[Dec 02 23:43:19] ana ahobk
[Dec 02 23:43:33] arabick
[Dec 02 23:43:45] yas
[Dec 02 23:44:01] suadi
[Dec 02 23:44:14] yas
[Dec 02 23:44:35] rmah almnaeia
[Dec 02 23:44:41] That sucks for me lmao
[Dec 02 23:44:49] ok
[Dec 02 23:44:51] hope your having a good night hun
[Dec 02 23:44:58] No it's ok lol
[Dec 02 23:45:10] now brablm
[Dec 02 23:45:16] hhhhhh
[Dec 02 23:45:26] I wish I had a gf as beautiful as you
[Dec 02 23:45:32] 😂
[Dec 02 23:45:51] i love yuo
[Dec 02 23:46:08] You like my sister

The time is in the Georgia timezone.

Yes, I have seen them. What I'm saying is that it's perfectly possible for someone to have read the chat logs, reconstructed Live.me's interface and recorded it into a video as if it was happening at the moment.

From Daphne's diatribe

From here youtube.com/watch?v=GNB8lP26Dng at 2 hrs 20 min. Tammy trying to get Katelyn off the damp floor

Pic related from Katelyn's facebook which may have been messed with by Anthony Rogers.

I reckon It was always going to be the kids' room. That's why it was fixed it up with bunk beds. Katelyn might have had it for a while in '14 but she was relegated to the blue room (by Anthony acording to her diary) as soon as her siblings were old enough to sleep alone.

The video shows 10:57 PM on the Android notification bar. Here is the time in the chat logs:

[Dec 30 17:56:58] STOP STOP
[Dec 30 17:57:10] hahahahhaha
[Dec 30 17:57:12] I'm gonna go do it too

Minutes match, so it's probably real.

I got chills

Creepy twat. That's how mudslimes talk.

Her voice sounds different on the very first stream. Was she trying to hide her accent or something?

I almost don't notice accent on her. But I notice it on her mother and stepfather.

Well sheeit. Looks like we got ourselves an edgelord.

Was Ab Tarik in any other live streams? Or just the suicide?

dude what?
he said he is proud of his what he had done and she was going to kill her self any way

She seems to shift quite a bit between different voices and personas from stream to stream, sometimes within the same stream.

She titled her last stream suicide
"title":"Suicide"

She wasn't turning back. Cool to have the exact time of the stream too. You can work backwards to the exact time she hung herself.

GMT: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:35:52 GMT

And that's true. His comment didn't change anything and probably wasn't even read by her.

Yes, here are all the logs of Tarik:

[Dec 14 16:52:36] what
[Dec 14 16:52:57] ok
[Dec 14 16:53:03] do u have sc or fb
[Dec 14 16:53:45] do u want my sc
[Dec 14 16:54:06] is: [REDACTED FOR PRIVACY]
[Dec 15 18:11:06] oh
[Dec 15 18:11:09] oh
[Dec 15 18:27:59] hhhhh
[Dec 15 18:28:33] how many bro's u have
[Dec 15 18:28:58] ok cool
[Dec 15 18:30:00] u r 13
[Dec 28 18:12:19] hi
[Dec 30 13:26:19] work work work
[Dec 30 13:26:21] haahhahaha
[Dec 30 13:27:10] how old r u
[Dec 30 17:49:20] she gonna die
[Dec 30 17:50:45] ya bro
[Dec 30 17:51:54] ya
[Dec 30 17:53:42] u angry me
[Dec 30 17:55:07] hahahahhahahaha
[Dec 30 17:55:19] go
[Dec 30 17:55:21] go
[Dec 30 17:55:35] hahahaha
[Dec 30 17:57:17] plz do it
[Dec 30 17:57:31] do it
[Dec 30 17:57:57] do it
[Dec 30 17:58:14] ya ya ya
[Dec 30 17:59:58] ya
[Dec 30 18:00:16] hahahahahaa
[Dec 30 18:00:24] الله اكبر
[Dec 30 18:00:38] ya
[Dec 30 18:00:44] @Hamdi Bachir
[Dec 30 18:00:54] she's die
[Dec 30 18:01:07] ya
[Dec 30 18:01:27] ان لله وان اليه راجعون
[Dec 30 18:02:53] 😢😢😢😢😢😢
[Dec 30 18:03:24] hamid where r u from bro
[Dec 30 18:03:29] morocco
[Dec 30 18:03:41] dallas
[Dec 30 18:03:50] it is ur gf
[Dec 30 18:04:22] chfti chno 3mla brasha
[Dec 30 18:05:41] rani swrt lvideo
[Dec 30 18:05:53] ajoutini fl facebook
[Dec 30 18:06:00] bach nsifto lk
[Dec 30 18:06:28] facebook dyali Ab tarik
[Dec 30 18:11:07] ان لله وان اليه راجعون 😢😢
[Dec 30 18:12:31] بسم الله الرحما الرحيم الحمظ لله رب العالامين ملك يوم الدين اياكن عبد
[Dec 30 18:13:31] وايانك ستعين اهدن صرط المستقيم صراط الذين انعمت عليهم
[Dec 30 18:13:59] غير المغضوب عليهم و لاضالين آمين
[Dec 30 18:14:14] it's real
[Dec 30 18:15:14] 😢😢😢
[Dec 30 18:15:17] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:22] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:26] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:29] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:31] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:36] 😠😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:15:39] 😠😠😠
[Dec 30 18:17:23] ya
[Dec 30 18:18:03] hamid wslk vidro
[Dec 30 18:18:05] video
[Dec 30 18:19:16] non khouya tarik

Don't do that

Well, I don't want anybody to witchhunt people on their accounts, even if it's Tarik.

Was this for the stream with the video id:

Because I noted that she first mentions Luke about 17 minutes into the vid.

Yes, that is it.

s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/20/21/14813148703724340582/14813148703724340582.json

btw, this chat log is missing from: my.mixtape.moe/kvzydv.zip

Censorship isn't the answer. You can't control what people do. All this is already public the logs / his fb.

Idk I think it's a lame thing to do

this one too

s.live.ksmobile.net/cheetahlive/3b/c8/14806389668956166102/14806389668956166102.json

Tell him she never even saw his comments. He was literally irrelevant.

No he was messaging her way before..she called him in one of her streams Tarik the net freak

thanks

>[Dec 14 16:54:06] is: [REDACTED FOR PRIVACY]

lol

my.mixtape.moe/vrfpdk.zip

added the 2 missing logs

why are some .json and not .json.html?

Could someone post the chat log of her suicide stream with time stamps included. Perhaps we could pinpoint the time she got up on the bucket and then stepped off the bucket based on the comments.

Here it is, with times according to Georgia, USA:
[Dec 30 17:36:16] U r amazing
[Dec 30 17:36:23] u have a cute smile
[Dec 30 17:38:36] Hey
[Dec 30 17:38:49] hey
[Dec 30 17:41:12] Hi
[Dec 30 17:42:17] What are you doing Dolly
[Dec 30 17:45:53] I hope nothing serious and wrong is going on here
[Dec 30 17:48:47] DONT DO ANYTHING
[Dec 30 17:49:02] Don't do anything stop
[Dec 30 17:50:30] Somebody do something what can we do
[Dec 30 17:51:48] Omg no no no
[Dec 30 17:53:40] > hi
[Dec 30 17:53:54] U2 beautiful don't do anything
[Dec 30 17:54:31] > what u about to do
[Dec 30 17:56:58] STOP STOP
[Dec 30 17:57:12] I'm gonna go do it too
[Dec 30 17:57:32] what r doing girl get down from there
[Dec 30 17:59:50] hi
[Dec 30 17:59:50] bruh
[Dec 30 18:00:10] wr r u
[Dec 30 18:00:26] omg really
[Dec 30 18:00:37] are you sure
[Dec 30 18:01:02] nooooooooooo
[Dec 30 18:02:29] It says on her bio she used to be a cutter it means she would slice or arms
[Dec 30 18:03:17] 😱
[Dec 30 18:03:55] algeria…. montreal
[Dec 30 18:05:26] dawkhetni j'étais en direct sahbi
[Dec 30 18:05:31] 😭😭😭
[Dec 30 18:06:06] ok khouya
[Dec 30 18:06:30] ummm
[Dec 30 18:09:42] hi
[Dec 30 18:10:33] She just hung her self
[Dec 30 18:11:24] Omg
[Dec 30 18:12:31] بسم الله الرحما الرحيم الحمظ لله رب العالامين ملك يوم الدين اياكن عبد
[Dec 30 18:13:20] 😭😭😭😭
[Dec 30 18:13:30] Mom called u
[Dec 30 18:13:50] Somebody please see that this is not real
[Dec 30 18:14:06] ohhh
[Dec 30 18:14:19] OK thx William
[Dec 30 18:14:43] Omg please no
[Dec 30 18:17:13] Somebody's calling her cell phone
[Dec 30 18:17:28] true
[Dec 30 18:17:31] ya
[Dec 30 18:18:43] att que je vérifie khouya
[Dec 30 18:19:19] It sounds like somebody's trying to find her
[Dec 30 18:19:47] 😩😩😩😩😩😩

1483137352 Epoc / Unix Time Stamp
GMT: Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:35:52 GMT

This is the start of her last stream.

That'd be Fri, 30 Dec 2016 17:35:52 in Georgia.

My guess is at 17:48:47 she got up on the bucket and put the cord around her neck.

William was pleading with her to stop.

Then around 17:51:48 she dropped.

From the video there is about 3 minutes 45 seconds from when she gets up on the bucket and when she drops.

Looks like user's browser injected html tags in some of the requests, html extension was added automatically.

I'll try to get all in .json

So at some point between 5:51 to 5:52pm EST she dropped.

that would be great, thank you

Fixed logs, all in pure json

awesome, thank you

No wait, never mind. That time would be when she tested the cord around her throat. That's when Williams began freaking out.

The actual moment she dropped would be around 5:57-5:58 pm EST.

Uncensored AB Tarik chats

[Dec 14 16:52:36] what
[Dec 14 16:52:57] ok
[Dec 14 16:53:03] do u have sc or fb
[Dec 14 16:53:45] do u want my sc
[Dec 14 16:54:06] is: tab550
[Dec 15 18:11:06] oh
[Dec 15 18:11:09] oh
[Dec 15 18:27:59] hhhhh
[Dec 15 18:28:33] how many bro's u have
[Dec 15 18:28:58] ok cool
[Dec 15 18:30:00] u r 13
[Dec 28 18:12:19] hi
[Dec 30 13:26:19] work work work
[Dec 30 13:26:21] haahhahaha
[Dec 30 13:27:10] how old r u

Is it Nichole or Nicole? I've seen it rendered both ways. More likely to be Nicole, I would think.

It's Nicole. The first report of the incident spelled it Nichole and it spread from there.

Is her snapchat still up?

Dollyisbroken

Nicole.
Katelyn Nicole Rogers on Facebook:
facebook.com/katelyn.davis.9406

Okay, thanks. I figured as much, but wasn't sure. It's the D.B. Cooper effect, I guess, where the initial report screws it up for everybody.

So what are you guys doing exactly? Trying to hunt down her step father or something?

Sorry, mistakenly responded to the Snapchat question there.

Trying to find more about Luke Callahan, AKA Kevin Gabe, AKA Steve-O, who was the creepy 20 year old dude that liked her to wear pigtails and call him daddy, and do other things in private skype calls with him.

And some are also trying to track down Alexa, who catfished Katelyn by pretending to be Ben Drowned and was in an online relationship with her for 7 months.

Can someone please give me a tl;dr of everything that could have caused her to commit suicide? (Family, boyfriends breakup, etc)

gathering material, leads, exploring basically
action grows organically out of the gathering process
having published her livestreams plus excerpts of them will have an impact on normie world too

Chatlogs say he streams on twitch.

And they were def skyping. "Skype was so much fun ;)" "You know what were doing on skype late hmm"

He knew how old she was. And he doesn't have a drivers license

youtube.com/watch?v=QiiGPO9cx94

This clip was originally posted on youtube anons channel. On this reupload, the name is spelled correctly and has 530,837 views.

Youtube Anons should fix the spelling of Nicole.

Holy shit, that's my clip. Half a million views already, wow. But that's part 2, he left off part 1 from his video uploads..

I saw your clip on national news too.

It was the most powerful moment from her livestreams for me. That's why I wanted to share it. But my fucked up download caused the audio to get out of sync. I tried to fix it, but I'm a novice with editing video.

chronic depression, it was her fifth or sicxth attempt
mother is a drug dealing hoe, never home, leaves her to be the mom of the house, cooking cleaning taking care of the kids, treats her like a roommate, prolly because katelyn is smarter than her and more responsible in many ways too
abused in childhood, raped at 4, then later on repeatedly abused and raped by stepdad for years, mom didnt want to hear about it even when katelyn provided hr with video evidende
bullied at school
mom prevents extended dad fam from seeing her, some reports (relatives on social media) claim that bio dad was fighting for custody but the mom was preventing him from seeing katelyn
on the other hand katelyn says she mets him in a supermarket and he avoided her entirely
so she says many times she has no dad because he doesnt love her
she ODed on her mom's pills in 2015, she still wishes she had died back then
she throws her heart out on social media, tries to build up relationship with guys, they're all jerkoffs who couldnt give less of a shit about anybody, esp her
we still dont know what specific event triggered her decision to do it that very day and hour, we suspect her daily skype chat with her "bf" of the time turned out sourly, like he dumped her nastily or something
and the main reason for her suicide IMO: P-R-O-Z-A-C
ssristories.com
kids dont commit suicide, well they have been doing it since we hooked them up on MKUltra drugs
geez how smart is that to fuck with serotonine receptors
well if your objective is to destroy people, it is very smart
we're all fucking crying over her every day

Basically every adult in her life treated her like a dormat or tried to molest her including her pedo internet bf. People who say she was crazy trying to imply she was defective are wrong. Her mental state was a normal reponse to years of abuse, neglect and withheld affection.

that's the point, there basically is no crazy, there's trauma and violence

She was twelve and was crushed under the weight of her shitty life.

She was neglected and treated like a slave by her drug addict / drug-dealing mother.

She was beaten and touched inappropriately by her alcoholic stepdad, who was shown the door only when he started touching her younger siblings as well.

She was overwhelmed by her two younger siblings, who she was supposed to take care of and keep under control while her mother was out doing her thing for hours on end.

She was basically disowned by her biological father, who wouldn't drive two miles to see her. He ignored her completely and walked away when she tried to give him a hug in a store. He wouldn't visit her in the hospital when she OD'd in November.

She had no real-life friends to speak of. Her only real friend moved out of state a year before, and she was such an outcast in her school that it'd been arranged for her to transfer to another one after New Year's. She was bullied and made fun of at school, too, the whole bit.

She had a seven-month online romance with a boy who later turned out to be another girl tricking her for the fun of it.

She was taken advantage of by an online pedophile, an adult male who became her next "boyfriend," a guy who jerked off on camera and tried to get her to do lewd things for him.

The online pedo guy broke up with her, and she hanged herself the same day. The final straw, I think.

wow… I didn't know she had it that bad. I feel so sorry for her… I hope her parents and her "bf" get what they deserve.
thanks for the tl;dr

I haven't watched her streams yet but that sounds horrible.
Do we know more about the Alexa / Ben online romance yet?
I hope everybody that pushed her to her suicide gets what they deserve.

It's hard to be sure of any of the accounts because we can't check most of them against facts. Most importantly, we can't verify what Kate said because she's dead, so it's her word against other people's word and we don't know how reliable she was.

the stepdad's molestation of her and her siblings is confirmed during a fight with her mom, the mom confirms katelyn's version
same with the mom snorting pills and many other sordid details that despaired katelyn

Weren't those pills for pain because of the accident she suffered?

The mother is definitely a dealer, too – Katelyn gives her mother a hard time over it, and says something to her about getting a "legal" job.

May as well post what I found on him, maybe someone can go further.

Name: Anthony Lee Rogers
Email: [email protected]/* */
Zip Code: 30701
State: GA
City: Calhoun

His email has been linked to 4 database leaks: Myspace, Modern Business Solutions, SC Daily Phone Spam List, Last.fm.

The above info is from the Modern Business Solutions leak - no exact address.
The Myspace leak contains passwords hashed using SHA1, converted to lowercase, and only the first 10 characters.
Anthony's is 22D917674E2D785A920CB406CA0CAFDEE75DF31A which converts to '1cowboy' (this doesn't work on the accounts I've tried, but he may have re-used it somewhere…)

If anyone has the last.fm database, this may have another potential password.

I think this may be him - whitepages.com/name/Anthony-Rogers/Silver-Creek-GA/awx8uzr

Not sure, though, could do with confirmation.

And she told her cousins the same when she thought the stream was off. The biological dad ignoring her too.

See this

Yup, that too.

You can actually hear the mom talking about dealing drugs in some of the streams.

The only thing that hasn't been confirmed is the Ben / Alexa catfish thing.

Her mother is a drug addict / dealer
She was molested
She was in an online relationship with a 18+ male

just to be clear, I'm talking about the whitepages link that I wasn't sure of. The photo I already know - it was his facebook photo before he changed it.

Yep, it's him

Do you happen to know which video that is?

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14814781516814419569--20161212014322.m3u8

youtu.be/g5ZettmvX6k?t=832

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=n_3Bq1C6u2A

17:54

thanks

Is this guys videos monetized? (can't tell because I use ublock origin) Someone in the comments said they are.

I don't think so.

youtube.com/user/wackeyboi/about

OK. I tried turning my blocker off and didn't see an ad but I thought I would ask anyway.

I didn't see any ads.

Is mega.nz/#F!QVNDBSKY!n3tldPxylShI6aiaAuehNw!xZsEzTjS
still being updated? It's missing streams.

What streams is it missing?

what a faggot

seems to be missing
file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14826969727631399055--20161226041754.m3u8

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14828696448218563969--20161228041446.m3u8

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14828900204725966565--20161228095410.m3u8

file.live.ksmobile.net/yolo-14829538074889050317--20161229033702.m3u8

the last one has broken video but the audio works

I see, I skipped those ones. I'll be uploading them soon.

the face of a predator going after 12 year old girls and manipulating them.

Fucking luke piece of shit, easily he could saved her, he deserves to die.

Dolly, Dolly, Dolly
You were from Georgia, you should have known
If you burn coal, you will pay the toll
Even a distance relationship with a feral Negro was a mistake, a fatal mistake
In the end you realized your shame
You sacrificed your life
In order to save your soul
Now you are free from the shame you brought upon yourself
All is forgiven
You may enter the kingdom of life everlasting
Your immortal soul cleansed
Be at peace child
You have redeemed yourself
Your whiteness purified
Your soul may rest>>6625982

he didn't give a shit about her, he was clearly using her for her body, while she was in love.

Someone kill him please

So now someone go to the leader of the investigation and do something, please.

he's just a Chad
doesnt give a shit
there's nothing much to blame there, except insensitivity
but we dont know what happened in their last skype call
or what made katelyn decided to go
anyway he doesnt seem to be like the jerkoff tarik who has fun telling babies to die
more like a standard chad, "i'm here to get pussy, and your problems arent mine"

Thank you. There's other streams where she talks about him wanting her to do stuff on camera for him, and the fight with her friend about it. And another where she talks about pigtails being his biggest turn on. We need as many clips like this as we can get.

She's twelve. He's nineteen or older. He's jerking off during their Skype call and telling her she's supposed to be there to "help him with these kind of things," and is telling her he's going to fly down to Georgia. It's a lot more than "insensitivity."

all 38 chats logs in json

I understand the anger, but this kind of talk might work in his favor, and allow him to paint himself as a victim. Gather evidence.

Agreed. There's only 10 pages now, so this thread will 404 in a moment.

Everyone save the webms so that we don't lose them, then we'll gather more evidence in the next thread. Maybe we can combine them into one video later.

this thread is now five slots away from being ejected off the catalog

start a new thread

I had a feeling that 30 december was a bad day for her in overall. When you're watching her stream from morning you can see… it's not really her. For me at last. I've seen like 50% of her streams but that is enough for me to tell that she was completely different in her first stream that day.
The sad part is that we're not gonna learn the truth about her last day…

And add everything important in the OP.

nothing is impossible user
from what i've seen when enough people are interested with worthy enough motives, things get revealed and plots unraveled

thats the thing, i dont have this thread in mind so i couldnt add any new relevant stuff

i got it. 1 sec

I wish we could enjoy the autosage for a bit longer to avoid the page 1 trolls.

I hope so user, I hope so…
This story deserves to be told.

wat do?

Wait, someone just spammed a bunch of new threads.

Someone is spamming the board.

Why don't you make your own board?

We don't need a new thread yet. There's only 10 pages bacasue of the spam threads being deleted. The page limit is still 25.

Archive all this stuff anyway.

There's a /dolly/ already.

who controls it tho?

Who made that? Trolly board owner could just delete everything.

Think we should stay in Holla Forums just for visibility

Maybe we could archive stuff to a /dolly/ board or something.

If I didn't forget the password, it should be me.

Probably a troll or some opportunist trying to get a bit of BO powah. It could be totally unrelated of course.

this

archiving everything to that board and staying on Holla Forums for visibility would be great

Sticky the archive thread so a troll can't push it off.

I'll just make a new board for archive

Here it is if you want to help fill it up.

8ch.net/dollyarchive/

I really hope this doesn't end up confusing people / splitting up our little group

a raid/op/whatever you wanna call it only keeps working as long as it is open to the public and constantly brings in new people
as soon as the fags isolate themselves, their shit dies in short order
you can see it with all the ops and raids that happened over the years
they go to a discord/irc/whatever private group, and shortly rot and die

We only need it for archiving, the main thread will still be on Holla Forums.

I agree

Does anyone have the clip where she said that Luke said pig tails were his "turn on."

Good board name. Let's use this for storage.

Its also good if we categorize everything accordingly

Any of you have the videos of Luke?

One of my friends in my discord chat said he downloaded all of Luke's past live.me streams. I wish I could see them somehow

inb4 video removed. Luke got some other video taken down for cyberbullying / harassment.

Good way to lose the video

Get him to post here

nice trips.

okay

Yes, I have all the Luke's streams. However I think Luke shouldn't just be blamed for all sins at once. More thorough investigation needs to be done, not just witchhunting aka ("i will find that mofo").

Can someone grep the chatlogs for all Luke chats?

Can my video get removed, just because of the comments?

Yes and it will as soon as someone reports it

Okay, I'll remove the comment thread then.

Archive it first

This is what happened to the other video

Yeah link to video?

Already deleted it, goddammit. I wasn't thinking. :/ sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=_vZryAjA5UY

I agree with you. Anyways how did you get the videos? Did you go looking one by one or does the API support a way to retrieve all of them?

this is still here last picture of the comments

The API can list all videos for a User ID. Back when they weren't removed I did that.

ask your friend if he still has the links (or the videos) so we can download them too

Did you get the chatlogs?

Yes, I did.

pleas share everything you have with us. upload them to Mega if possible, this could be huge

There's probably nothing of value in his live.me streams.. No one watches guys. In the chatlogs for dolly's streams he says that he streams on twitch. There's a lukecallahan channel but I'm not sure if it's his

ask

he's not going to post them, he's a gigantic faggot

Can you say how to do that? Since the videos are already removed, no one will be able to get them anyways.

This should work: live.ksmobile.net/live/getreplayvideos?userid=[USER_ID_HERE]

Yes they do, maybe not Luke, but some guys get hundreds of viewers on live.me.

This. Investigation begins with evidence. Unless you're just yanking our chain like a massive faggot.

is all it returns. probably because he deleted all of his replays…

please share the videos + chatlogs if you have them.
see

there is actually a method to get live.me to spit out every replay videoid on the server, but it's gigs and gigs of text, you'll never find what you're looking for.

That would be useful to get the rest of the Dolly's streams. Because she had about 58.

I don't think that's the right way to list videos

do you know how it works? Is there any documentation of the API? I can't find anything

Could that actually work to get any more streams?

it is

it's not intentional, it's a bug.

lets exploit it then before it gets fixed. Please tell us how it works.

Ahh i see. Just took a bunch of uid's before I actually got someone with videos. Thanks

I tried using it on Katelyn's ID and returns the same stuff:

live.ksmobile.net/live/getreplayvideos?userid=804357088939081728

However her videos are still on the server and can be recovered if you know the individual video IDs.

Don't post that here. live.me is full of explicit videos of children. Linking it would be illegal.

how do you get the user id?

lmao i don't think you understand

Is that method based on some sort of injection?