Only the president of the United States can come out on podium and admit he tortures people with no repercussions and...

youtube.com/watch?v=MV9uWwCvOqw

Only the president of the United States can come out on podium and admit he tortures people with no repercussions and still believe he has the moral high ground.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_detection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Torture is not necessarily immoral, you dip.

depends on whether they committed torture or not. but on the other hand, you are creating a torturer to torture a torturer continuing an endless circlejerk around meaningless pain. So yeah, It is necessarily immoral…

You sound like a huge, sheltered manchild. YES, torture, like most tools, CAN be used for evil purposes. However, it's not meaningless pain when it's done to a terrorist or similar; you know, prisoners of war. Torture is a good way to get information. It can potentially save lives and it doesn't even have to kill anyone (but why wouldn't you kill scum when you have the chance?). I guess Achmed's comfort takes priority over saving innocent people from pain and death, though, huh? This is almost Batman level moral hypocrisy. If you honestly think torturing somebody can't achieve good, you should kill yourself. :^)

Get a load of this teenbro

Are you actually retarded? Yeah, that's how it works. How would you recommend we stop people inflicting pain, genius? Pain and death is all that those who would inflict pain and death unprovoked understand. What, do you think you can get farther with a please and thank you? What is your alternative?

I suggest we gorge ourselves on terrorist dick. Maybe tickle their prostate gland until they start talking.

I think Islamic terrorists should be made to draw pictures of the prophet Muhammad over and over again. It would be humiliating and demoralizing but probably doesn't count as torture.

L-lewd! Actually, that could theoretically work. If all the terrorists were forced to gay, they'd have no choice but to honor kill themselves.

Terrorists just need a good dicking..

You must be to autistic to see bait when it appears.

*two

user is trolling or is underaged and should be b&

hell is other people

- ron paul

I'm all ears if you have a better way. Should we yell until they start to feel guilty and confess through their tears? Is that too harsh? What about a stern talking-to? You're telling me torture is bad yet aren't suggesting any better methods of getting information.

Put on girls cloths and spread your butt cheeks.

(Checked)
Yeah, I don't think that really helps achieve the desired result.

You forgot to take pics and post them to me

O-okay, j-jeez… I think I have my sister's old Batgirl costume. Will that do? How far should I spread 'em?

He's talking about the practices he banned after taking office.

As far as they go. I want to see every bit of your pretty pink hole.

How does it feel to be a gay cum guzzling cuck?

The reason why torture is a shit way of gaining information is that there is no way of knowing if the torture victim is lying or not - so they'll just say whatever it takes to get the torture to stop. Being a hot rod up Mohammad Masallah's asshole isn't going to make him "spill the beans", he'll just tell you what you want to hear and you will walk away feeling brilliant, while sent on a wild goose chase. It happens all the time.

In terms of gaining information, unfortunately the best tactic I know is just classic interrogation. Furthermore, you can offer incentives such as shorter sentences and other such deals to give the criminal a reason to tell the truth (which is useful, as long as they can prove that they are telling the truth).

Otherwise, lock the niggers in their cages until they die.

cmon dawg how cucked can you be, if nothing else at least you feel better when you torture the fucker
hahahahha no
now your speakin my language bro

Wrong. You can use torture and incentives/compassion. Fuck, I used to torture my cat when I was younger and let him outside and he came back every time. I used to torture him by various methods like:
Whenever I got done torturing him I'd use a high voice and call out "come here kitty kitty" and give him some canned tuna or some leftovers to make it up to him and he'd even purr right back. It's called stockholm syndrome lad, look it up.

C'morn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lie_detection
There are multiple lie detector tests, so you're going to have to be more precise on which one we're talking about here. Besides, it's only a matter of time before someone creates one that extrapolates lies from multiple methods using the same device. I'm betting you're probably talking about the polygraph test which is largely dated, but even that has an accuracy rating around 85%.

Lie detectors don't work. Thats why they use torture instead. Torture gets lots of useless and wrong information, but chasing down 20 leads when only 1 is not a lie is easier than starting with nothing.

He's probably some edgy kid who read some blogs on the deep web or something, still he raises a good point… I've read a lot about stockholm syndrome and it all adds up. It can often make the victim feel a sense of love for his/her captor.Most prostitutes do the same exact thing he said. They come right back pretty much every time and think that their captor loves him/her. I've even read somewhere that they're often truthful with their captors, never mind if it's going to earn them a punishment. It's a false sense of love and is rather disgusting tbh.