W O U L D N ' T B E L I E V E

Be nice…

Holla Forums - Youtube Personalities and Stale Red Haired Comedian Memes

The greatest sophist of all time.

he's shit tbh

That's not an argument though..

smh
>>>Holla Forums

Just when I thought he couldn't get any angrier and more hostile than he was in the "It wasn't real communism" video.

yeah, and what else would you want to talk about? shitty hollywood flicks?

wtf i love memelyneux now

Just deal with it. Your shitty little politicized threads aren't wanted here, you're like a stupid fucking child who completely fails to realize that the kids he insists on imposing himself on can't stand him. We're all sick of you and we want you to leave.

JUST FUCK OFF FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Oops, i forgot my sage. The poi t still stands though.

Reminder that TruthSeeker demolished Molyneux so hard he had to kick him off his show to save face.

Truthseeker (which I don't think that really was) didn't demolish him matey, that lispy faggot just talked in circles for like an hour.

for you

I know the show you're referencing, the caller sounded like a faggot but Stefan was pretty snippy, that's my assessment I said it was an ASSESSMENT I KNOW IT'S NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT

not an argument

Why is he so obviously trying to make a cult out of lolbertarians?

Not an argument.

what else is he gonna do? he doesn't qualify for unemployment benefits or food stamps 'cause he ain't a nigger and he ain't got the mental fortitude to shipost on imageboards

WHY ARE YOU STILL FRIENDS TO PEOPLE THAT WANT YOU TO GET SHOT? GET RID OF THOSE PEOPLE. GET SHOT! SHOT!

it's ok, you can say 'kike' here

heh, mad, trumpcuck?

While you were still learning how to SPELL YOUR NAME

And that's what happened.

Both of them were in the wrong. Stef for being a massively egotistical prick who can't take a single ounce of criticism, and the kid for being a passive-aggressive hypocrite who seems to think that Stefan should cater exclusively to him.

I do have to say, it's pretty rich seeing a 21 year old who's just getting into debating trying to give advice to 50 year old who's done it his entire life. The kid was definitely right about Stefan often getting carried away with his own ego, however. Molyneux seems to think that he's infallible just because 1 million people listen to his podcast.

Pick one

Is this kino?

he's a mischlinge mensch at worst. He has done so much damage to jewish thought control that there is no possible way that he could be considered a member of the inner tribe™

Riiiight, arguing that the holohoax should be treated as a real event even though it wasn't, he's a regular redpill dispenser eh fellow goy.

Times change.

just listened all the way through

Stefan lost his cool but in the final analysis that Fritz guy was a sniveling rat faggot. Stefan did actually win the argument in the end when he asked why he applies 'respectful' requirements to him and not the left.

Then he should put out a video exposing the final solution and gas chamber myths, but that will never happen since he's a rat faced shekel grabbing con artist kike.

Further, at the end (I bet most didn't listen to the end) Stefan got to the core of the kid's argument and pretty much blasted it. He wanted to be able to send this video to his sociology student/professor friends, whom he gives no criticism to for their own mental disorders or biases, without their sensibilities being offended by how Molyneux portrays his arguments. That's basically asking him to cuck himself to be palatable

This Fritz guy reminds me of the Germans I've had arguments with about these topics. They're more brainwashed and mentally compromised than the Swedes.

And he never, at any time in the video, brought up gold panning, starting a software company, or anything else except for the fact that he has a show with millions of views and this 21 year old kid is literally lecturing him on what he "should be doing" to do his job better.