Is Professor Zoom just a giant dick?

Is Professor Zoom just a giant dick?
He's not even crazy, he just loves fucking with people for no reason
What the fuck

Eobard Thawne's dickery is targeted. He isn't interested in fucking with just anybody. His eyes are on Barry Allen, and only Barry Allen.

How many times do you reckon he gave Barry a quick dicking? And how often?

No, he wanted to be the Flash because he was Barry's biggest fan. When he found out he couldn't, he decided to become his greatest enemy instead.

Before that he was just a guy from the future who stole the Flash's suit and got his powers from some time thing.

I have said it before. Thawne has definitely slept with Iris Allen potentially infinite times. He wouldn't even necessarily have to rape her either, since he has infinite tries to ask her out/seduce her. Not that he couldnt rape her of course. He's so fast, he could probably do it without her knowledge.

This goddamn no-killing policy is getting on my fucking nerves.

Has there ever been an attempt to stablish an alternate continuity where capes can kill their rogues?

are you retarded?

remember that time in high school when you shit your pants in front of your crush? IT WAS ME BARRY, I SHIT YOUR PANTS!

Why doesn't he just fuck Barry already? Zoom could use "future tech" to become an actual women, go back in time, get preggers by Barry then sue him for 100% alimony and the Flash Museum too.

Hes fucking killed Zoom

idiot

Zoom only causes all this shit so Barry can become the greatest hero ever.

When he realised he couldn't be The Flash, he became The Flash's most challenging rogue to make the Flash an even better hero.

And then gets quickly resurrected every time.

that's funny someone should make a comic based on that. also anyone got any rule 63 professor zoom fan art?

I'm not saying that DC is gay as shit, because it really isn't, but have you guys noticed that DC's heroes always have some really yandere gay shit going on with their villains?

Superman + Lex Luthor.
Batman + The Joker.
The Flash + Professor Zoom.
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) + Sinestro.

The homolust is really, really high.

yeah, kinda makes them interesting doesn't it. Though does it ring the same for the Marvel villains?

The first nudity that DC had in a mainstream title was a big blue dick.

Make of that what you will.

Wait, Marvel has villains?

I kid, i kid, but honestly. In the last years the Marvel heroes has been fighting so much among themselves that i'm having a hard time remembering a time where a Marvel villain really tried to mess with a hero.

I guess the most recent might have been Dr. Doom with the whole Time Runs Out + Secret Wars thing where he and Reed Richards fought to save the multiverse.

When it comes to marvel villains I tend to think of the more classic ones like Green Goblin, Dr Octopus or Kingpin. With Green Goblin he's kinda the fucked up version of Uncle Ben to Peter Parker. And Dr Octopus is what happens when someone like has the intelligence of Peter Parker but uses it for evil. And Venom is evil Spiderman. Guess I tend to like the Spiderman Villains more.

Nigga what?

I guess Venon counts, because the symbionte is pretty gay for Peter and the symbionte would usually steer the hosts to hate Peter too. Not that Eddie Brook needed any help for that.

Remember that time someone shitposted in your thread when you just wanted to have a good time, Barry?
IT WAS ME, BARRY!! ME!!!!

Norman Osborn was Harry's father, who was Peter's friend, and it was kinda like as if Peter was fighting his crazy fucked up uncle in a way.

Which he didn't know the first handful of times they fought
Except they weren't until Peter put Norman in a coma
They had barely any interaction out of costume aside from 'Oh, you're my son's friend'

What's with DC books and their whole deal with dicks?

Clearly an edit.

Darkseid would be much bigger than that

Some rule 63 zoom guys

Spider-Girl doesn't kill anyone, but her rogues and those of the previous generation that show up tend to die or actually seriously reform.

Wonder Woman kills if necesary, Captain America kills if necessary but he rarely does it, Punisher kills all the fucking time, Jason Todd killed people even back when he was Robin, Superman "killed" Doomsday. There are heroes that kill user.

The Question's killed. At least twice. John Stewart Green Lantern was a Marine so he's probably killed people.

Then there's Justice League: Gods and Monsters

No he didn't you fucking moron, if I recall correctly he didn't come back until either flash rebirth or flashpoint.

I think Vic has a good excuse considering he lives in fucking Hub City.

It was a major plot point in the 80's reboot when Superman executed the Phantom Zone criminals.
He ended up losing his shit, moonlighting as Gangbuster without remembering it, and leaving Earth.

No, you're thinking of the other Zoom. Hunter Zolomon.

I dunno 'bout now a days, but Batman+Joker it was the two of them trying desperately to prove they were right by converting the other, like that being the ultimate trophy in their own minds. If Batman could 'save' the Joker, then Batman isn't crazy and there's hope for all of them, Batman included. In that scenario, it means Batman could potentially retire and stop his crusade, because there can be an ending he'd accept. It's in reverse for the Joker; to justify his madness, he wants to drag others down and Batman is the greatest target because he's so close to falling to Joker's level, he just needs a good tug and he'll come tumbling down. If Joker succeeds, it proves how 'we' can all become as crazy as he is.

I dunno, that was the vibe I got from earlier works like The Killing Joke, where it seemed like Batman and Joker were fighting to prove the ultimate outcome of a damaged soul. I always felt it fitting that neither could truly sway the other, that in so doing they proved that people are who they are and do what they do by their own volition. Joker scorns and shuns help and support, so focused on pulling people down to his own level he refuses to elevate himself. Likewise Batman has a roster of people to support and advise him, whether he likes it or not, so he winds up much more resilient and relatively balanced than when he's left to his own devices. For an example on that there was the scene in Hush where Batman was ready to murder the Joker but was stopped by Gordon, the only person who could relate to how much he wanted Joker to stop, but not like that.

I dunno, maybe these days they've got a new direction with the writing, I haven't really kept up, but that's how it always looked before.

wut?

Didn't Barry kill reverse-Flash to save Iris, pre-crisis?

i thought that the whole joker being gay for batman was started by Jeph Loeb when he did Long Halloween?

Zoom did kill Iris. Barry killed him when he showed up to kill his next bride-to-be, Fiona Webb.

If batman's so smart, why doesn't he spray the joker with anti-laughing gas?