Guys

Guys,

So I've tried really hard not being a NEET living at my parents for a while now, being homeless and working hard.

Anyways I've had this fucking jerk boss for years now. He's completely fucking bipolar, and though I'm one of the most productive employees and don't engage in arguments with him at all I am treated like shit day in and day out and Gods by my coworkers. It's utter horseshit

Anyways I'm at my wits ends, he's so fucking stupid he'd probably fire me for speaking big words at him, pleading won't work. Working hard doesn't work. Being polite doesn't work. Being an asshole is the only fucking logical thing to do at this point. I've literally avoided social settings at how livid I've become and it's starting to physically ail me, you can only be so unhappy for so long. Fuck mybossisajerk.com, I wanna know what you would to to a complete cunt who's obviously still a bullying neanderthal with a High School Jock status in a professional setting.

tl;dr my boss is a cunt, wat do?

YOU NEED JESUS!

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

i almost cracked a halfhearted smile at this trash

Satan's the only one that's been there for me brother, thanks so much

I almost got cut by this edge

idk, but i can relate kinda cuz my coworkers are literally all double digit IQ know-it-alls that take great pride in their ability to work minimum wage jobs basically sprinting while unloading pallets and stocking shelves whereas i'm just like, hey man, it's all chill. we get to leave at 11. just calm down we're gonna get it done. really rude asshats tbh. It gives me a headache at least once a week and at least once a month I tell one specific co-worker to fuck off or shut the fuck up.

i'd literally given up on trying to be smart while being homeless and not having money during and after college, it really deterred me from absolutely every job and person to be witty

i took "no one likes someone that's smarter than them" very personally and have played dumb until so much so I just shut the fuck up completely and now I have a job, apt, internet, and great pc

my work ethic is being a wolf among the sheep. but i'm basically receiving the negatives of being a sheep and i'm fucking berserk. it's almost past redemption at this point

i could go back to college for a job with smarter people but i literally hate fucking every dumb fuck there that thinks their tough edgy shit. it's just filled with fucking normies and dipshits tbh, here I just numb my brain and make money, but i'm seriously just about done with it

with you. I dropped out of college cuz I couldn't take the people and the classes weren't stimulating. Just regurgitation. then I went to working minimum wage jobs but it's almost worse. idk, I hate everyone but pity the college students kinda cuz they're so ignorant and idiotic yet think they're all so "progressive" Idk, maybe I'll go back. but i'd really like to not have oodles of debt.

where'd you live when you were homeless?

same, i was disappointed by the technology at a "tech" school. i had zero foresight and know i could just have no expectations when i go back and just grind like a fucking ass to finish some stupid fucking homework assignments for four years. but yea, i agree with you, but I haven't gone back cuz i just want to make money and not be an indebted cuck webm related but feel it'd be more prosperous in the long run. anyways

i burnt through all my connections. every bridge and trusted friend, i used
basically i used up my college facade to walk around looking like a student, i slept in the dorms, by the college radio station booth where i volunteered at saying i was just tired, told my friends i was still in college and needed to sign on a lease and never paid (much) I was a real piece of shit. the real dinger was learning programming for a guy who fucked my pops over before and being a slave to him on the job and working till sleep off of it, i got blamed for some shit and just settled for a fucking blue collar pos job so i could finally fuck eat at my own place and not deal with cucks

few care if you're a good worker. you will be resented by others for being more productive or finding more efficient ways of doing things or working to a higher standard. no one will notice or even care if you do overtime.

modern society is a race to the bottom remember.

the only way to win is to work for yourself and crush everyone else.

alright i'm slowing down on the drinks maybe
webm i mentioned

Give us a picture and an anecdote or two. I'll twitter pm him a pepe (excluding any mention of you). That sucks, OP

My advice would be to first either get back into to school or find something, anything better than this. Once you do this, quit in a lulzy fashion and post back here.

I think I might have to do that. I have come to enjoy the company of my coworkers and such cuz they have to deal with the same shit as me, but I really should just look for another. i've tried, but this place is really where i can be invisible, idk where i can be that anywhere else and still afford the things i do now, which is basic shit for a person 20-30 years ago. i can give it a shot, thanks tho you guys, i really wasn't expecting emotional reciprocation much from here, but thank you. ima try and find something here, it's just nothing but infuriating to be neglected by a superior you're making so much money for. heheh. might as well move for real i guess! this place is a fucking mind controlled old pos fucking trashcan with no taco bell. I will not stand for it

Well, I don't know the exact nature of your employment or your boss' job (I only read the original post, not the whole thread)

but, you could:

line up another job and complain to your boss' boss that he's a terrible employee because . Say that you'd be happy to take his job, because he's so bad at it, but if that doesn't happen you're going to be moving on because you can't stand working beneath him any longer and you've got something else lined up

or pic related

thought of those.

sad thing is i made him look so good (because that's what i fucking do) i made him head of our ENTIRE employee division so na I could maybe take his job of being boss but not both. first way i'd get shit on by him, second i'd get shit on and kicked out for such a pretentious request

right on tho

i've done this and the only person left is my boss, I'm pretty sure he's just been seriously vehemently jealous, and i'd rather just not be around him anymore

he probably doesn't care about twitter much being a dumb jock, a deceivingly thoughtful but very jealous jock.

anyways yea I'm just fucking done. thanks guys.

I've experienced problems of a similar nature. Being smart is frowned upon, and being knowledgeable is even worse. People don't seem to enjoy others of a higher caliber. I will preface my next point by saying I am a bit immature, but in the sense that I enjoy keeping in touch with my inner child, at times.

People need to grow the fuck up. I could give less of a fuck what your boyfriend said last night. When Im on the clock, I want to get the shit we need to get done and get home.

I was working at Mcdicks for a few weeks. I am/was a recovering addict to amphetamine. As well as I was scheduled to be a closer. So imagine going in to work a nervous, depressed wreck, which wasn't even caused by your addiction; only exasperated. Plus I would close 3-4 nights out of 5 in the week, going in with literally 3 hours of sleep that night IF I WERE LUCKY. I would routinely wake up once or twice in the night, as well as sometimes I didn't even manage to sleep AT ALL. Yep, a good 3 or 4 times I went in with no sleep that previous night after closing. So it turned out to closing yet another night, and I would end up so deprived of sleep near the end of the shift that I could not think properly. Essentially so tired that I literally didn't have the proper energy to process coherent thinking patterns. Caffeine can only take you so far.

So I opened up to my managers about how I have bad insomnia (didn't mention the drug problem) and one of them was like, "why not get sleeping pills?" To which I replied, "I'd rather not gain a physical dependency" Not to mention I have visible cuts up and down my arms, but they're too ignorant to realize that;s a form of addiction. But they don't care. I also talked to a couple of my coworkers about how I have bad anxiety, depression, and insomnia. No one gave a fuck. (apart from ONE old lady, she was very kind) Its the sad reality of it all. Those bitches can whine on and on about their boyfriends, but as soon as someone with real problems step up, they don't care. I then scheduled myself to stop closing, to help the insomnia, if at all.

So one night I tried oxy for the first time to try and get to sleep. Didnt help all too much, but I got some better sleep than what I was having. Woke up around 7A and went home, got some more sleep. When I went in to work however, I felt really sick. (Not an addict to opiates, I've tried codeine twice about a year ago, each time separated by a month. Then got a vicodin script recently, took them every 6 hours, 15 pills in total for tooth related pain. Lastly tried the oxy about a month later.) The hydros were, oddly enough, a lot more fun to me. And never made me "dopesick" the morning after.

Bottom line I let my manager know Im feeling sick. (Didn't know it was related to the oxy) However she told me, "Can you hold out until 3?" (only a few hours or so, so I obliged) Then she told me a couple hours later, "You're gonna need to come back with a doctor's note if you want to leave early. Our GM said you've missed too many days of work"

Needless to say I was fucking pissed, thinking back to how I had two anxiety attacks at work just for feeling incompetent. Thinking back to all the insomnia ridden nights, and despite that, came in trying my hardest. I felt like flipping out, but at the same time, I kept my composure and calmly, but frantically, told her how I haven't missed a single day. She said she would tell her that. I also mentioned how I don't have a doctor and so I cant provide a note.

So when 3 came around, I clocked out. This bitch at the front counter had the audacity to ask me if I asked the managers if I could do that. Stupid cunt. I ignored her and walked out the back door. Didn't bother coming back.

I promptly relapsed to my speed use after a month of being clean. Fucking A right? And now I'm in the process of cleaning up again. I am really feeling good about cleaning up this time. I am tired of the vicious cycle of feeling fantastic for hours and hours, only to crash and feel miserable for just as long, unable to sleep. But I digress.

Oh and I forgot to mention I was legitimately sick with a horrible cold for a week. So bad that it was worse than any other sickness I've had in my entire life apart from salmonella and the flu. So I had worked a week of sickness + insomnia.

Again, I am not an opiate addict. I have no symptoms of it, and the only "cravings" I've ever had I quickly talked myself out of with ease. Those "cravings" in question were more so a simple desire to do it. Nothing like my speed cravings. I would always stick to my, "once a month maximum" limit (apart from the hydros) As well as my sister had this sickness and gave it to everyone else in the house.

What makes it worse is that my best friend of 5-6 years now, the one who has understood me best, stuck with me through thick and thin, talked me out of suicide, etc. In reality is a pretentious douche. Always uses words incorrectly, and when I point it out, Im supposedly arrogant. I am, but in a joking manner a majority of the time. I always provide justification for when I act as a higher being than others. He also mentioned, "oh you shouldn't have quit your job" to which I replied that he must not really understand then. "Oh I do" yeah sure pal. I really did give it my best effort, yet he still scolded me for quitting. He is a depressed/anxious person and all, but I insisted on telling him that he must not have it as bad as I do if he couldn't understand why I quit.

The final straw is that he kept tempting me to do speed. I composed a whole paragraph detailing that I'm DONE this time. Telling him all my fears of what my use can do, how it turns me in to someone I'm not/don't like, etc. He had the fucking audacity to tell me, "oh well if it bothers you that much just take a break from it"

I promptly told him that if he can't understand/support my decision in quitting for good, that we need distance. I blocked him. It seems all he wants is to take advantage of my addiction so he can get high. But the good guy in me is giving him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't understand addiction. Addicts can not, "control their use" its only a matter of time until it consumes them again.

Its not the drug's fault here. Its my own for getting addicted to begin with. He has pressured me in to trying alcohol and cigs before, but I like to think that it was my own choice. I don't necessarily blame him for that, but nonetheless he is still considered a, "bad influence" I am not an alcoholic, I kicked cigs quite easily, but the speed is another story. And he keeps influencing me to want to do it. Such as him saying, "I wish I could speed with you", "why not try taking a break and going back?" and shit like that. Its not as fun as it used to be, and I've made it abundantly clear that I don't like doing it so much anymore, and that I'm an addict, etc. But he still kept wanting me to do it…

I really hope we don't have to go our separate ways. I don't want to think of him as a bad guy, but it seems to look that way… And now I'm stuck being a NEET at my mom's again. This time with no real friend to get me through this. Apart from one who always works…

i actually used sleep deprivation as a way to grind through the 10 hour days 5 days a week. it was also due to the need to understand the day that happened and i'd stay up all night if i had to to feel energized and at peace, only to show up at work again to repeat the process. I've done overnighters several times, i know what you mean.

i do kratom now though and am experimenting more if that helps you, i just get really bitchy when the effect wears off if ive done it everyday for a while which has been BAD at work. but yea

i always get shit done.

also incoherent thought patterns, yes. imagine doing the same repetitive 7 second super efficient money making safety checking process a few times a day. now a hundred. now times that by 10. so you do it like 1000 times a day. now imagine that being sleep deprived, or being up more than a day. the hallucinations kick in and the only thing to gear you is absolute rage or copious amounts of caffeine. that too wears off, but moving faster doesn't. now imagine the exhaustion the next day, and repeat. it is quite fun….

i too have had bad insomnia but i've settled down with friends and my discontent has arisen because of this, but i can sleep because i feel happy after my day of work and play which i've felt i've earned and don't allow myself to overstep. i've only recently accomplished this. i've tried to look sane but thankfully people appreciate still after what possibly incoherent states i've been in for like a year and a half..

women bitch and talk. that's what they do. they're realistically worthless in the real world. a woman with worth is a woman to cherish, through marriage or extreme respect. i can't believe the shit this one woman does all day, and with me, and so happily… ive always wondered what drugs she uses. she does have family though aha

she's a boss. (though even bosses can be not the most bright, yet very aware)
i'm sorry i'm still drinking and my filter is worn. but not broken. nonetheless

i have anxiety attacks all the time. i take a piss, get some java, and/or put in some headphones and i'm all guchi or it's magically gone away for reasons i cannot explain. music is my drug, i never can stay sober. it's the only thing that's held me off this far

without music my mind sinks into deeper places and i never want to work. i just keep grinding, and that's where i'm lucky. music has been almost taken away from me several times, including today, but it's my only go to. and it works.

you're goddamn right.
preaching to the choir

i'm super close to being let go to due to an absence even though i've had very little and had 0 vacation last year

i feel like drugs are the same way as a Monster. you drink one, life is great, then your stomach turns and your outlook turns into nothing but fuck this shit. yin and yang. find a new way to sincerely meet a balance and just push forward instead of 1 step forward 2 steps back. i take my drug choices very seriously, because I know the high is nothing but a false dream that's gonna hurt way more than what it was worth for me if it's not the right one.

get rid of your friend that wants you to do some shitty drug you'll get addicted to

he's obviously picking on you.

cut him off and cut him out. you do not need him

if you can't, tell him you fucking can't do that shit. and tell him what's up, it's fucking stupid, idk anyone that does it except for the pretentious pricks at college that did it. woulda been good then for studying, i don't need it now. you don't need it now, why the fuck would you? drugs are for a specific purpose. tell him to fuck off and demand yourself better

Daily kratom use can cause dependency. Not sure if it was like opiates or not, but still. Research it.

Also yeah I get the hallucinations even at a day. I would always feel like bugs were crawling on my skin. Longest I've stayed up was 72 hours or so. I would see shadow people and shit. Couldn't imagine going to work on that.

I'm too much of an anxious person to work fast food. I just don't know what to do though. Where do I work that doesn't randomly drug test, have bitchy managers, and isn't minimum wage? That's the million dollar question folks.

Also, I've given up on women long ago. I've accepted that I don't need women to fulfill my happiness. I can jack off just fine.

not at home

I AM an addict to speed. The shit is benzedrex. I just use the euphemism of, "speed" because people don't really know of benzedrex. Its basically OTC meth. People who do ice will tell you they're VERY similar. So I'm essentially hooked to a legal, readily accessible, low grade form of meth. Nasty shit.

What makes it particularly hard to kick is that I know its a walk away and I can get it for free. Wink wink.

I started doing it because it "helped" me cope with depression by giving me the motivation/happiness back. But I realize this is a false reality, and its not even that fun anymore. No amount of "break time" will give me back the "glory days" of speeding. I've come to realize this for the better, and am quitting for good while I'm ahead. The longer I do it, the worse the addiction becomes. This is the same mindset I used with cigs.

Its come to the point that I don't even get shit done on speed. Apart from things to pleasure me such as wanking or playing vidya. Bottom line it doesn't do shit for me now. Nothing more than harm me.

And yeah, I did block him and explain we need distance at the very least. Its gonna be very hard, but if we have to go our separate ways, so be it. And like I said, he's helped me with many other things. But yes, its apparent that he's a temptation. And again, I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't understand addiction. However it does seem he's just a dick at this point really…

My major problem is my social anxiety. I loathe this and can't seem to shake it. I could make small talk with my coworkers, but never outside of work. Couldn't muster the balls to make new friends for the life of me

I do have another close friend who's great. He has supported my decisions whole-heartedly and never tempted me in to doing shit. Just respected my decisions for quitting or starting "x drug" etc (x being a variable, not MDMA) So I'm looking in to him for support. Problem is he works a lot, but I'll find a way around that, hopefully. I don't work, after all.

i could invite you to the job i'm bitching about, but it does have the bitchy managers part.

good, fast, cheap, pick two
same deal. it's a trilemma

same.

kratom is for recovering from opiate addiction, literally lol

id give you a place to stay if u worked here i'm not even fucking joking. everyone has it easy you just have to avoid the boss, which i apparently cannot but nonetheless. there are even jobs at different places here man i understand.

tradeoff is it's grueling unless you have a comrade.

i thought you were

god i'm lonely. anyways yea

yea you should just prep and cold turkey. i know nothing good from what comes of your situation. yea just keep friends that do stupid shit out of your life tbh i'd say.. stuff that may change your attitude on things for the worse. that's what i'd consider bad which is many thing but yea, stay positive and keep your positive friend

Yes, I know this. I have researched many drugs in my free time for about 7 years. Its a hobby of mine. But kratom use can cause dependency. I just don't remember if it can cause physical dependency or not.

Its a nice thought, but I couldn't really do that. I'd rather get support through people I'm familiar with. Aforementioned SA.

What I really need the most is therapy. Just don't know where the fuck to go really. And the "best friend" of mine insisted on telling me that therapy is useless. So the guy must really be a dick. I can't help but see the good in others though. (apart from my brother, we're on non-speaking terms, its THAT BAD)

I really should just find others man… but social anxiety and depression are some crippling bitches. I had an LSD trip recently that really helped me see the other side of things, but my withdrawal is gonna be shitty for a good long ass while.

You wanna know the most ironic part? I'm considered a psychic empath, believe what you will, but basically I can read energy/people very well. I told this "best friend" "I don't want to rely on you because something may happen to either you or I. Its not like I would skip town without reason, etc" Must've been a premonition I had deep down. Cause now, I am cutting him off and whenever I get my problems fixed, I will likely skip town. kek.

I did cold turkey for a good month. But this dickhead kept tempting me by even mentioning how he wanted it. So yeah, I really do think I should just cut him off for good. I can find better people than this

I just wish I knew of a good way to cope with my social/general anxiety better. My depression I can somewhat deal with by either distracting myself or feeling accomplished on a daily basis (i.e. going to work)

However the anxiety is way too much of a bitch. I don't want to take anti-depresshits or benzos. Benzos are horrendously addictive and when I OD'd on speed once, I had ONE dose. Next few days I was fiending hard for it. Wanting more. Luckily I didn't get any more, and don't want any more at this point. FUCK BENZOS. Plus, how could I go to work feeling like a retarded, tired zombie? Just wouldn't work.

I do love weed though. Its my DOC. It helps me deal with stress, sleep better, anxiety, depression, etc. It really does help me out. I just wish I could get it prescribed so I could use it correctly, and be guaranteed quality. Not so much for a high purpose, but more so its a strain that specifically helps me with my problems.

Again, I can't necessarily go in to work high. But the weed helps me feel good for a lasting amount of time even after being high, unless I over do it. In that case I feel a bit burnt out for a while, nothing major.

From now on I'm looking to stick to weed, psychs, and the occasional alcohol. Never had a problem with alcohol in the sense I'm not an alcoholic.

I'm on the fence about opiates, haven't really had a problem with them and hydros are p cool. Idk though, I keep it to a once a month maximum, but I feel like it might lead to habitual use. Which is much worse than speed addiction. What do you guys suggest