ABC News Poll: 94.19% want Hillary prosecuted

EVEN THE PLEBS ARE GOBBLING REDPILLS NOW!

This is ABC news, as mainstream as it gets, and as of this writing 94.19% want the bitch in court. Not the daily stormer or Holla Forums. Ay-bee-cee fuckin' news!

I would ask you absolute madmen to go over there and nudge those numbers up (and even now it can't hurt) but there is almost no need. Just bask in the glory, savor it like a fine wine. The masses are awakening.

Heil Taylor!

wric.com/2016/07/04/8-news-daily-poll-should-hillary-clinton-be-criminally-prosecuted/

archive.is/WsH6v

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit nigger how is anyone even voting for her then? This is crazy.

it's mostly niggers that want gibs and shit

Not surprising. When it's admitted you did a crime and the FBI hand-waves off the charges, of course people are going to say "wait a minute".

Only niggers and muh vagina voters.
(((They))) are manipulating polls to show she's a better choice than Drumpf.

theres plenty of non-black liberals who want her to be president too really

They are idiots, pure and simple

Interesting but not representative of the US population, unfortunately.

muh Trump is le scary nahzee so anything is better bullshit

stop saying its all about "gibs" – know they enemy faggot

I saw something months ago that made a good case for voter fraud favoring Clinton in Democratic Primaries. The same style of graphs and technique that showed Romney's vote fraud. Might have been the same statistician actually. I'll try and find a link

nigs are voting for hillary for gibs because bill gave them gibs back in the 90's

I've tried and tried to at least get her to vote for anyone else, even if it isn't Trump (who she hates), but muh first woman president is embedded deep into her.

I'm glad the fbi reopened the clinton probe

Actually they are stupid, bill took gibs away from everyone but blacks and illegals.

THE GOYIM ARE WAKING UP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_Responsibility_and_Work_Opportunity_Act

What punishment do normies want her to get? Life in prison?

Shillary should be executed for treason.

Will this help Trump? Or are the people so insane/cucked that they'd vote for a corrupt criminal over somebody that says some waciss things sometimes

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

holy shit, fuck me, i read the OP as "94.19% want Hillary executed". man was i dissapointed upon closer inspection.

That comes later.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar. Donald leans over, and With A smile on his face, says, "The media is really tearing you apart for That Scandal."

Hillary: "You mean my lying about Benghazi?"
Trump: "No, the other one."
Hillary: "You mean the massive voter fraud?"
Hillary: "You mean the military not getting their votes counted?"
Hillary: "Using my secret private server with classified material to Hide my Activities?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring our phone calls, emails and everything Else?"
Hillary: "Using the Clinton Foundation as a cover for tax evasion, Hiring Cronies, And taking bribes from foreign countries?
Hillary: "You mean the drones being operated in our own country without The Benefit of the law?"
Hillary: "Giving 123 Technologies $300 Million, and right afterward it Declared Bankruptcy and was sold to the Chinese?"
Hillary: "You mean arming the Muslim Brotherhood and hiring them in the White House?"
Hillary: "Whitewater, Watergate committee, Vince Foster, commodity Deals?"
Trump: "No the other one:"
Hillary: "The funding of neoNazis in the Ukraine that led to the toppling of the democratically elected president and to the biggest crisis that country has had since WWII ?"
Hillary: "Turning Libya into chaos?"
Hillary: "Being the mastermind of the so-called “Arab Spring” that only brought chaos, death and destruction to the Middle East and North Africa ?
Hillary: "Leaving four Americans to die in Benghazi and go to sleep?
Hillary: "Trashing Mubarak, one of our few Muslim friends?"
Hillary: "Encouraging and supporting the murders of Palestinians and the destruction of their homes, towns and villages by Israel ?"
Hillary: "The funding and arming of terrorists in Syria, the destruction and destabilization of that nation, giving the order to our lapdogs in Turkey and Saudi Arabia to give sarin gas to the "moderate" terrorists in Syria that they eventually used on civilians, and framed Assad, and had it not been for the Russians and Putin, we would have used that as a pretext to invade Syria, put a puppet in power, steal their natural resources, and leave that country in total chaos, just like we did with Libya?
Hillary: "The creation of the biggest refugees crisis since WWII
Hillary: "Leaving Iraq in chaos? "
Hillary: "The DOJ spying on the press?"
Hillary: "You mean HHS Secretary Sibelius shaking down health insurance Executives?"
Hillary: "Giving our cronies in SOLYNDRA $500 MILLION DOLLARS and 3 Months Later they declared bankruptcy and then the Chinese bought it?"
Hillary: "The NSA monitoring citizens' ?"
Hillary: "The State Department interfering with an Inspector General Investigation on departmental sexual misconduct?"
Hillary: "Me, The IRS, Clapper and Holder all lying to Congress?"
Hillary: "Threats to all of Bill's former mistresses to keep them quiet"
Hillary: "I give up! … Oh wait, I think I've got it! When I stole the White House furniture, silverware, when Bill left Office?"
Trump: "THAT'S IT! I almost forgot about that one".

…Wait a fucking second.

You're telling me that even the people VOTING for her think she should be prosecuted?

How the fuck does that even work?

I want to see those updated polls.

So go over there and look at them. You will have to leave the comfy confines of archive.is to do so. Right now they are 94.28% – even higher, Mein negger.

The poll doesn't show on the (((unarchived site)))…

They'll just claim they were hacked, if they mention it at all.

And this an actual poll about the Trump vs. Clinton race. Not thos 10+ for Clinton
If people want Hillary in prison then they don't want her as president.
Similar to that ISlamic terrorism one after Orlando. 75% were blaming ISIS for it and 25% guns.

THESE are the real percentages.

I just hope the Dallas shooting isn't going to be exploited as a way to shift the attention away from HRC.

I have a feeling the voting polls are very exaggerated and going out of their favor fast, so they're counting on RNC chaos and martial law as a last resort.

Play with the numbers here:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

She's a big girl.

oh wew very nice

they wouldn't do something like that now would they

i was reading an article in some chicago newspaper this morning pretty much saying hillary should be locked up. i always have to read the comments to see what normies think. there were people defending her. i just don't understand it. their rationalization is pretty much 'anyone better than trump', and they only see the politics as either republican or democrat.

nice

For her donors nothing is too small.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RE
RE
REEEEEE

Stay woke

Leave with your chimpbonics. That's precisely counter to Holla Forums.

Holla Forums fuck off

Well done

Not bad mate.

Are you trying to cheat me?

the poll is only a few tens of thousands. there are over 300 million US citizens, many of them probably dont even know what the FBI director said about the emails and have stopped paying attention, they will likely just vote the party line like useful sheep

it's called sarcasm you autistic fuck

this
The poll isn't representative sample (ie 10% of demographic) to get a clear picture of what is that demographic thinking

Do you have sources for all of these?

That the republicans aren't working against amnesty and towards deportation shows that they love minorities more than winning elections. Fuck our bifactional oligarchy with a knife

Cuckservatives believe they can win over Hispanics by teaching them the values of free trade and protecting Israel. Cuckservative Rand Paul is even more insane, thinking he can win over blacks by telling then that welfare is bad for them and Democrats are the real racists.

Her polls are highly exaggerated and fabricated. She's doing worse than the Media makes it out to be.

She looks like she could unhinge her jaw and suck a mean cock.

That's a pretty good feel Satan

They'd rather vote for a career criminal and corrupt career politician than an ebil wayciss