Greeks and romans

We all know greeks and romans were hedonistic nihilists that fucked 8 year old boys, so my question is, why don't you support homosexuals and pedophilia if the founders of western civilization did this? Their societies flourished under this and their gay pedo orgies. They invented philosophy while fucking their student's 10yo boipussy. Why do you hate this, why do you hate progress?! It makes no sense. You don't even know why you're arguing for it, all your arguments are just because "god said so" even though no religion is against pedophilia.

My Germanic ancestors hanged faggots and threw their bodies into a bog.

low energy shit m8, the Romans hated homosexuality and all of the degenerate shit happened during the late Roman Empire, and pedastary only happened in certain city states of greece

Your germanic ancestors were living in mud huts while rome had the most powerful empire in the world, and while the greeks had conquered the middle east.

Tell that to the boipussy slaves of rome.
The one under christianity? Laughable.

Yeah, the enlightened ones that actually did shit.

also pretty much all of greece were pedophiles, maybe not entirely homosexual pedophiles, but pedophiles.

Abandon thread.

Happening going on now and he has the nerve to make a thread about his loose ass hole.

Being this fedora, there is a reason why some leftists called this culture "capitalist christian" or something like that untill merchants noticed that if you stop talking about something people forget about it.

Shut up tard.

Romans hated and reviled fags and freaks.
Degeneracy rose in the later empire though but was quickly purged with the elevation of Christianity

This, just the "late empire" was degenerate as fuck, Bizantium lasted 1000 years after adopting christianity.

BTW, athens isnt Greece you fedorians.

SAGE

enjoy your hut

I'm still the same person laddie. It's not like I'm trying to appear as a different person.

What do you mean by this?
Ha.

Tell it to the orgies, and my statement about Greeks (and romans) remains the same.

And not a single source on this was seen that day.

not an argument

All men are pedophiles. Intelligent men want pure wives who are assured to be faithful. That is why Americans right up until the early 20th century married "children" who were 7-14 years old. Men don't hurt their wives during sex. Men love their wives, no matter their age, and want them to feel good and be happy. Sex feels good and makes both men and women happy. When done within the confines of marriage, there is literally nothing wrong with it.

Pederasty is an institution that is useful for a young boy to advance himself within a society and get an education, even if he is born to a poor family. It is only wrong when the sexual relationship is allowed to carry on into adulthood and the young man thus never marries, rendering all that social advancement in vain, as he will produce no children to pass his wealth and status down to.

There is a difference between engaging in crazy buttfucking and homofaggotry.

The Greeks and Romans didn't have the same understanding of faggotry as we do today.

Romans downright looked down on the guy taking the dick. The only thing worse than getting buttfucked or sucking a cock was licking a woman out.

Greeks were similar, slightly less social stigma against the effete of the relationship

Point is, it was about masculinity and dominance, not about defining your entire fucking personality and worth on the fact you like sodomy.

Furthermore, the Greek and Roman men that engaged in these acts, even the receivers, were still expected as citizens of the city states and Roman empire to father children and contribute to society.

That's the difference here. Nobody defined their entire self worth on their fucking need to stick it in same sex ass. Fags do it. They're pathologically individualistic and define themselves solely by their fetish. They do not contribute to society, they in fact attack the moral foundations of it, such as demanding gay marriage.

Its a joke made using facts.

Baco cult was destroyed, btw, see this:

Yeah, because you can go full american single mother mode being poor as fuck without being an abbo…

Kids these days.

Nip please.

Still the late west Rome was degenerate as fuck.

This guy gets it

They're still gay, /closetpol/

Sure it is :)

It's literally nothing
I can't even

Next time just say that the Kitos war was just cultural enrichment.

…try?

No they're not. They were men that engaged in sodomy.

There is a difference.

To call yourself gay is to give yourself a modernist label that hereby defines you and you then, as the faggot you are, you take up that label and make it the most important thing, and broadcast it everywhere

And so on and so forth.

If you can't understand the difference, you're autistic, a troll, or a shill

/thread

Yeah, nothing.

next you'll claim feminine penises aren't gay

What you think is gay is just flamboyancy.

just kill yourself my man

And yet again, Holla Forums fails to come up with an actual argument against any of this. My fucking sides. I'll have you know I'm taking screenies for Holla Forums

Also, expect yet another zoophilia thread. I'll see if you've actually been able to come up with any arguments at all other than "muh diseases" this time.

What part of

Do you not understand.

Stop defining your entire worth based on your fetish mate. It's not healthy.

Homosexuality is being attracted to other men. It is not about being flamboyant.