Sup?

Sup?

I'd bash that faggot's face for saying that to me.

With your dick, right user?

Men performing any sort of submissive act massively turns me off for some reason. I find femdom and gay stuff equally repulsive.

I'm not a fag or nothing but that's a good looking boipussie.

Pick one degenerate faggot.

I agree, actually. Pussies are fucking disgusting and look awful. Why would you want to associate asses with them?

The correct term is "Ladypenis"

Ah

I want to get fucked by juicy cocks

This thread is gay.
Screw you guies,I'm out of here.

Hi-hi?

Less full gay stuff, more kind of gay stuff, please.

My question is how the fuck do they get such nice hairless balls and ass?

AIDS

You know you like it user. Or else you would not have took the time to post.

Fag

There is no huge mystery user. Just pick up the razor and go to town. It feels great to be smooth.

I wonder if Kalindra is trans or not. I think he used to say he wasn't either trans or gay or bi, and the boobs were fake.
So beautiful though…

neither

I can't? Lemme try… neither! Huh. That's weird. Actually, I'd fuck the shit outta the right one, but I'm not in the closet about it or anything.

VIMAN LA VIDAN LOKA

Val Kilmer just hit rock bottom

S
U
P

until it starts to grow back

Well, yeah. But then you're not completely smooth anymore so there is no contradiction.
'sides, I'd still say it's totally worth it. Especially crotch, crotch doesn't even really feel too bad when it's growing back, it's the booty that itches.

no way man, it itches like crazy for me

Rip, what a shame. I love shaving my crotch. Makes me pretty horny afterwards for some reason.

Autogynophilia

If it feels great it feels great.

user pls. It's just a clean, smooth crotch, and maybe a little bit of trimmed down hair around the boypussy. It's perfectly harmless.

Just grab that razor and make your treasure trove just as that of a prepubescent boy. You'll feel so manly, promise!

I mean it's only fair to keep the hole presentable right?
You never know when someone walks in on you by accident, no reason to add insult to injury by offending their eyes with a nasty hairy bp.

Isn't that the fetish where you imagine yourself as a qt girl ?

It's not just about the rear end though, as I said. Surely if -god forbid- someone tried to force themself on your mouth, you would rather they be smooth when they go balls deep inside your mouth rather than hairy?

Is that really a thing?

It's where you imagine yourself as the girl in general, homo.

Yes

What if you imagine yourself as a lesbian ?

Even worse

why ?

I knew you would! So it's just a matter of courtesy not to stuff your own hair into someone else's mouth.

Yes but there are no penis involved

Anyway all I ever meant to say was, just enjoy the feeling of having smooth balls, cock and ass. You won't go back.

Come one, there are so many of them
Don't post the same pic twice

I lose track sometimes

What is gayer according to you ?
The guy who suffers from AGP and imagine himself as a girl ?
Or this guy who shaves his crotch and probably is a trap IRL ?

both are massive homos and need removing

I'm not a trap, you know. Not really anyway.

still a faggot

Well you ain't AGP either since you're doing more than just" imagining yourself" as a feminine version of yourself
You're already shaving….

B, easily

Does shaving your face also consitute more than "just imagining"?

There's a difference between shaving your face and shaving your crotch

Real men wear beards

Maybe, but shaving your crotch does not imply you do it to become more female like.

Rather subjective.

They sure do

Needs a bump, honestly.

fuck off faggot, let it die

Flshmuchooooosh

Nice. Niceeee!

The deckchair in that image makes no sense

Why? The front legs don't do a very good job of supporting, but other than that it's ok.