Nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer

nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer
all consoles confirmed finally over
THEY FINALLY DID IT, THE BASTARDS FINALLY DID IT

ron paul didn't even have a chance to open his fucking mouth and say "it's happening" 2017 is the year that consoles, all dying of cancer, FINALLY died completely.

earned itself a spot on the blacklist forever

earned a blacklist FOREVER

>nintendo was decent with the Wii U and I was happy for a while, but never too too happy and then nintendo *supposedly* announces PAID ONLINE for the nintendo switch, instantly making everyone hate them for turning into the very evil that everyone ran away from in the first place like micro$hit and sony

now my brothers and sisters and all anons! we must boycott!!!!!!!

we must show the evil bastards of this world what happens when they take away all our videogames. we must show them the power of voting with our wallets. we will boycott them.
FOREVER

AND WHEN THEY COME CRYING TO US "we have no money! why wont you buy our shitty crappy poopoo shite!? please save us!" and we will look up and say "GNO"

they will all drown in their own debt as we vote with our autistic wallets. we will show them that we will never support their evil ever again. WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT FREE VIDEOGAMES MADE WITH HEART AND SOUL FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY ARE THE BEST.

we will not feed our other enemy, the drm monster that is steam!

WE WILL PUSH THE MEMES AND GROW TO BE THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST FREE VIDEOGAMERS! WE WILL MAKE FOSS LINUX GAMES GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nVIR4
archive.is/vvjyb

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hilarious deleted thread, (they couldn't handle the truth)
archive.is/nVIR4
archive.is/vvjyb

well not anymore. games are dead now. for real.

unless we can get some good foss linux games.

games have been dead for a long fucking time, it's just some faggots kept playing them because they are faggots that need games to escape from reality no matter how bad the games become.

the witcher 3 came out only two years ago

and it's fucking garbage

oh, you're one of those fags. Okay, well see ya later.

Someone that has higher standards for how I waste my time than you? Keep getting assfucked for your shekels by shitty game developers.

If you were actually happy with the Wii U you're a hipster idiot. The online is free because it's shit.

Also boo hoo hoo I'm too poor to pay $100 every 8 years for the new version of Windows. Muh linux

enjoy losing, loser!

mmm… I would agree with you if we were talking about, say, far cry primal or some other shit game, but we're talking about the witcher 3, one the best games to come out in years, and considering you enjoy the Wii U, well, I wouldn't go around saying I'd higher standards.

shill mods keep deleting my Holla Forums threads

one of those people that understands how things are.

They probably keep deleting them because you're an autistic sperg that's spamming dumb shit. How can you say the Wii U is good and then start fellating muh linux and foss a few sentences later? Nintendo has always been the most closed off developer starting with 10NES chip on the NES. The Wii U is the only 8th gen console with region locking too, and the shit tablet coming out in march will probably be too.

I don't know about OP but I was happy with Wii U because I'm a casual gamer and I have kids.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

Why do they call it the Switch?
Because you see it and want to Switch to PC!
Anyone else remember the Wii/PS3/Xbox 360 era when Sony fanboys were vapid autistic raging fucks who everyone made fun of? I miss those days…

youtube. com/watch?v=BIhagVVGB9s

This isn't halfchan you fat Jew cuck post the actual link

why should I help google?

Then webm it you lazy fat jew cuckold queer

your not the boss of me.

one off kike homo landwhale cunt

Paid consoles suck OP. This is why I stick to emulators. The only new games I really look forward to are single player (apart from the sole exception in pokemon, as its my favorite franchise)

The only other multiplayer game I really play is Black Ops 2 (on rare occasions). Its the best COD, imo. PS3 also doesn't force you to pay for online.

PC master race, but I do not have the time or money to invest in PC gaming. Sometime along the line I might build a PC and play online, but its just not feasible at this point in time. I will also admit I suck shit at most multiplayer games, apart from pokemon and BO2.

However, pokemon is a game ridden with bullshit luck. So its really hard to become someone with much skill in that game. Its honestly like poker to an extent. Except its a lot harder to make money from. But in the same respect you really can't lose anything more than time (if you so happen to participate and lose in VGC) VGC is fucking ass anyway, so I cant ever see myself making money from it. Idek if you CAN make money from it.

TL;DR: Fuck paid consoles, stick to emulators

what did he mean by this?

Holy shit the autism is present

when will you retards understand that gaming is dead. Devs do not pander to your needs anymore because you dont bring them money. They pander to normalfags as they are retarded enough to spare money for any bullshit.

The golden era is long over and it will never come back. And also now that PS4 uses intel CPUs there is literally no benefit from buying a PS4 instead of an actual gaming pc because the games will eventually either be ported to PC or it will be able to emulate them on PC.

play pc games
play old console games from times where games were good before PS3
develop your own games
develop romhacks for your favorite games
play games made by non-sjew indie developers or small studios

WE ARE ANGRY AS SHIT AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!

They turned evil when they followed suit with the DLC trend tbh. DLC is the most jewish thing in the industry, paying extra to have the complete game instead of unlocking shit through gameplay.

nintendo switch's microsofts and sonys shit is fucked up and their shits all retarded

Nigger you are retarded

we don't have IDs, and there is no reason to think the person I was replying to was not the OP

Well I'm not the OP. I haven't had a console since gamecube so I definitely do not like any version of the Wii.

good, the witcher 3 wasn't shit tho.

this

All consoles are shit. Except Linux console.

my nigga

Is this true? Cuz I saw nothing on this information

ask Holla Forums they will confirm it over and over until they are screaming at you "YES YES JUST GO AWAY"