If Holla Forums hates authority why are they nazi?

If Holla Forums hates authority why are they nazi?
If Holla Forums hates moderators why do they browse Holla Forums?

someone has to ask these questions…

Holla Forums doesn't hate authority, Holla Forums hates the current state of authority. They don't have an inherent hatred for moderators, either, just certain moderators.

you need mods
mods will always be faggots though

the extreme more you go into the left-right spectrum the more you encounter echo chambers of radical / hyperpartisan positions, and echo chambers foster mental gymnastics and doublethink

Only lolbertarians hate all forms of authority, especially ancaps. Also, I (not speaking for everyone) hate authorities who look to ruin peoples lives and destroy our culture. I personally don't hate classic liberals but, I can't speak for everyone.
Who ever said they did? Just because many of them fled from 4chan? The question should be:
or:

Holla Forums's desire is for leadership worth having, not a lack of leadership.

nu-Holla Forums is a bunch of authoritarian psychos. They used to be more libertarian, but shills brought in paid shitposters, took over mod positions and banned the libertarians because freedom is antithetical to their agenda. Trump is part of the establishment and always was.

this. today's authority is had by incompetent, greedy cunts who are using their power to benefit only themselves. dictators who lack discipline destroy their Nation, but authoritarians who are wise and good prosper the Nation.

>>>/reddit/

Holla Forums doesn't hate authority, but they only like their kind of authoritarianism

I was waiting for you to come.

I like authority but i hate nazis.

I like mods.

Pol isnt about "nazis", flat earth or wathever, is about censored topics, btw, your questions are loaded as fuck, go to Asia or Africa, if your point is correct then most people in the world is nazi and you are just a 1%.

there is a difference between righteous, justified authority and so-called authority.

Holla Forums is an insignificant number of unintelligent losers weary of being pushed around by people better adapted to modern life than themselves. rather than adapt, something beyond their psycho-rigid capacities, they prefer to live iin a fantasy world of their own creation in which they swap roles with those they perceive as their oppressors.
Dumb, weak and inapt for the 21st century. but great comedy.

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

WASTE OF HITLER TRIPS, YOU ARE GOING IN THE OVEN YOU FAGGOT

==>MUH CENTRIST

If Holla Forums hates hierarchies why do they browse Holla Forums?
If Holla Forums hates authority, then why do they call out for mods?

someone has to ask these questions…

In other words:
We will exterminate you and piss in your skull, you useful idiot.

Hitler trips because I'm right, kid.

Holla Forums is an insignificant number of unintelligent losers weary of being pushed around by people better adapted to modern life than themselves. rather than adapt, something beyond their psycho-rigid capacities, they prefer to live iin a fantasy world of their own creation in which they swap roles with those they perceive as their oppressors.

Dumb, weak and inapt for the 21st century. but great comedy.

Why the fuck would anyone who wants liberty go to Reddit, you stupid meme-spewing cuck?

not an argument

top kek. you'll need a winch to leave the bed.

top kek. you'll need a winch to leave the bed.

How does that banker dick taste? Is it as good as Trump's piss?

They are braindead people thirsty for freedom so they made a cult (culture) and worship a jewsuit (trump). Introductions aside they hate jewish authority yet they can't even authorize their own people and elect jewsuits. They like nazi because hitler gassed them but hitler only did it due to the rapid spreading of plague. Funny how they 'name the jew' but those names are german names tbh (goldstein, bernstein etc.).

(white) population decline or any racial decline promotes war (muh aryan race) and the irony is they use their race or life like sacrificial pawns in time of war while promoting fertility (kekists btfo)

They are white cucks. It's in their genome. They want to be ruled by someone as manly as hitler, they eargasm in trumps tweets and they're so eww