Explain how this isn't racist

Explain how this isn't racist
Or rather, explain why this dude deserved to get shot after clearly announcing he was reaching for his license, and slowly reaching for it
OP must be at least 75 chars on this board
OP must be at least 75 chars on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679705/Horrific-new-video-shows-police-shooting-dead-unarmed-California-teen-19-lay-ground.html?ito=embedded
secretsofthefed.com/dead-125-scientists-75-high-level-bankers-and-within-24-hours-3-investigative-journalists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger detected

forgot my ebin downboater

Where's the proof of that? Besides "he dindunuffin!"

No idea. All we have to go by is the video.

link the video faggot

just search for the dude's name, it was philando castle. there are plenty of sites mirroring it

these guys have a point. the way i see it, it looks very clear to me. but they are right in that there is no 100% bulletproof transcript of what happened. All they can do is interview the girl and the cop.

KID HAS NO SOURCES LMAO

sage

that doesn't work here

No Whites involved, sjwblmasdf keep telling me only White males can be racist.

meh ill wait

Didn't watch the video.

Is he a nigger? Well he shouldn't be in a white country.

At least his death was more humane than being beheaded with a machete by a bunch of witch doctors back in his homeland.

HE DINDU NUFFUNZ HE A GOOD BOI.

I wouldn't call it racism, it was an overreaction that unfortunately resulted in a death. Of course the officer should face charges.

The gun-brandishing nigger in Baton Rouge was justified though

is this raycis too

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3679705/Horrific-new-video-shows-police-shooting-dead-unarmed-California-teen-19-lay-ground.html?ito=embedded

Asian cop on black male, only whites can be racist you bigoted freak.

No whites involved = no racism

Majority of police are good, it's just bullshit that the retarded ones like this hardly face repercussions.

Cop was asian?

Yep.

HE A GOOD BOY

At least they can't blame it on the evil whitey.

His girlfriend and her daughter were in the car. Ching chong overreacted; I doubt that a guy would pull a gun out on an officer if there is a child in the car.

You think that will stop them? Look at the OP.

Liberals will paint the officer white, but he is apparently asian.

Little asian cop panicked and fucked up, thought he was going for a gun, shot him in the arm, started crying.
But sure, it's a hardened racist super dragon of the kkk.

They'll try, just like they did to Zim-zam.

das racisss!!!!!!!

Race probably played a part in it. Cops are gonna be more nervous around blacks because statistically they're more dangerous, not to mention some cops like these may be trained badly.

BLM and Liberals are just horrible at articulating their points.

They want police to stop being fucking retarded and murdering people and getting away with it. Even if it's unintentional or intentional.

When the police finally get prosecuted for these murders: secretsofthefed.com/dead-125-scientists-75-high-level-bankers-and-within-24-hours-3-investigative-journalists/

Then I might side when law enforcement. Until then I just hope more people are as courageous as niggers willing to shoot and kill police. Whites are too coward these days to fight for their rights. If anyone is going to kill the elite jews and international globalists at the current moment it's blacks, and mentally unstable white people.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

You have to post the full video before we can actually judge it, you shillful mongoloid!

Then do it faggot, see how quickly you can pull the trigger before you get pumped full of lead

cant say the cop didnt fuck up but this is why you put your wallet on the dash board before the cop approaches your car…

REPORT + HIDE

Remember the target list that ISIS apparently has? I think they are probably the ones who did this, they have a strategy where they kill the most important and smartest members of a society.

reported for disagreeing

Hello Moishe

This is about what I thought. Say what you will about racial profiling, but it is usually accrued through experience.
I did a little more reading - the cop who shot him apparently yelled at him not to reach for his wallet before shooting (though we only know this because he says it in the video, after the fact) and both him and his partner were both latino.

Good advice. Trusting police is naive.

he was a nigger

Korean here
you fuckers will pay for LA riots

This is a nigger we're talking about.

:(

Oh look…another "aspiring rapper"

Looks like that zipperhead killed one of the decent ones. Sad.

OP has an issue with racism perhaps…? Nig nogs bring is on themselves, give yourself the final solution faggot.

Holla Forums is missing out THIS was the gift from KEK!
You have USDA Grade A Blakkk Lifes Matter shooting death happening, and he names the juice?!

Troll, take his side on this one, but just redpill with this poem of his.