New Rhodie thread

We need to talk about this pol
777777777777777777777755555555555555555555555555557777777777777777777777777777777777777777555555555555555555555555555555555

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6610146.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more pics

they were the bravest of us all. Its no wonder the britkikes stabbed them in the back.

Don't give me lip, troopie, just add to the thread!

and BJ Vorster! Not to mention that idiot peanut farmer, Jimmy Carter.

Rest of the article is en route now, young templar.

This is also important, armed rhodesian farmers. Absolutely necessary to protect the homestead and their livlihood.

more farmers and models of farm houses are en route now.

here's another model of a typical rhodesian farmhouse. Plus BSAP

more BSAP

last PATU picture plus a terr pic and miscelaneous.

almost

The last pic is dear to me, I'm game, are you? Sign up today!

I've always wondered how you made these flags.

I've never wondered, I have one hanging on my wall. It's lovely, really.

It must have been tough to be a flag maker back then.

What a time it was. What, specifically, did you want to talk about OP?

I would guess some fetishization of short shorts and FALs, but this isn't /k/.

Not usually, the linens made from various cotton and other twill was plentiful and grew nearly everywhere. Let me find the thread showing the economic sections of Rhodesia.

No, I need to speak about how we could possibly revive the /namibia/ meme, except this time, go somewhere that would be more welcoming and a better hotpoint for action. Take a look at the close proximity of Botswana between Zimbabwe, Zambia, Namibia and South Africa. This is not mentioning that Botswana has never had a marxist/maoist coup and actively looks for farmers and investors and live-in civilians. From what I know, the gun laws are not too bad. My eventual plan? Help establish a white class of people that are thinking of making a little slice of heaven in a fairly nice African country. Namibia was a failure, but Botswana is entirely doable.

By the way, here's the link, i forgot how to hotlink threads, oh well.

8ch.net/pol/res/6610146.html

do me a favor and look at the maps of Zimbabwe and notice a few things about the landscapes. My post was further down in the thread, there're two posts and they each are stacked five in a row regarding the economic areas. This is only part of what I'm talking about. topography is a huge part of where I'm getting at, so please take some time to look it over. I'll get back to you after you do. By the way, here's some important statistics about life in Rhodesia.

It's happening again.

Wasn't like 2.5 percent of the population white? What's with all the white dudes? I was under the impression the whites were at the top and ruled the niggers with an iron fist

Rhodesia wasn't some hyper fascist NatSoc state.

It was just like a normal white country in the 60s and 70s.

Of course, the kikes had to come and end it all.

Funny, I never thought of it that way. Reading Carlos Whitlock Porter's Requiem for Rhodesia provided a rare insight into how fucked up that war was and how the white's were doomed if they let their guard down. How right he was; apparently, the guerillas of both ZIPRA and ZANLA weren't against fighting eachother too.

Quite ironic that the Rothschilds bank-rolled Cecil Rhodes' ambition from the Cape to Cairo. Seems funny how you can be tossed aside when you don't convenience the wealthy banking families.

I hate to be a killjoy, but over the years we have all seen many ideas aimed towards creating our own little paradise. Be it /k/ flavored or Holla Forums flavored, it has never come to fruition.

Now, this doesn't mean it's not worth discussing or trying, just that we need to be both smart about it, and more importantly, realistic about what you intend to accomplish as an individual, or what you expect from a group.

Important thing to keep in mind is that regardless how much we like to LARP, an actual financial investment, such as would be necessary for such a project, an immediate panic button for many anons.

Anonimity is a double edged sword. While you can discuss ideas freely, investing in another anonymous user is retarded, and only someone even more retarded would invest in an user who willfully gives up his anonimity without a solid game plan.

My proposal? Seems like these problems could be mitigated by taking a Kickstarter-like approach, where anons a garanteed a refund in case things don't come to fruition. This helps both the project lead have an estimate of the funds he can work with (not taking into accound the major investment he should have made already before even coming forwards with the project), and it helps the users see how it develops over time and even get further involved as they see the project evolve and gain confidence on it working.

Of course, this should be discussed further, so please join in if anyone has any idea/suggestion/criticism/shitpost.

It worked under a meritocratic framework. The fact that only a tiny percentage of native africans had government positions relative to their total population is often framed as evidence of systemic racism, but you should know by know that it is actually a consequence of how fucking retarded niggers tend to be.

A prime example of this is the Sealous Scouts, a special forces group that performed phenomenally up until Mugabe took over. They were given amazing liberty in how they operated, and showed amazing results. And they were majority black, which helped them infiltrate terrorist groups in order to operate harder.

It wasn't a matter of racism, but a matter of competence.

I agree, under no certain terms would I relinquish my, or other people's identities. Further, I've always suggested that even to Namibia (which was doomed to fail regardless), that it should've always been an investment opportunity at first as a premier as a colonization tactic. We needed to list our skills. 'll go first.

I have technical and tactical experience constable and I am healthy and getting fit. Here's some more picture and a few more articles.

article

end of article plus start of one more

end of article RLI Fire Force

Oh fuck off.. I mourn for Rhodesia and I'm British.. Don't lump us all in with the LITERALLY COMMUNIST SUBVERTED government

I'm dumping this information and you can't stop me.

==HEY ADMIN==,

why did you bumplock my thread? People need to see this information! please un-bumplock it!

Put actual effort into your OP and maybe it won't get autosaged for being a slide thread.

I don't know man, /nambia/ had plenty of anons with a wide array of marketable skills. While I do think those are important, they come secondary to actually establishing a settlement.

The only way I can see a project like this ever working is if someone actually steps up, purchases/rents vast amounts of land, and invites other anons to come live in it by paying either a part of the property or renting. Kind of like finding a rommate.

You ever see how some of those hippy fucks manage to get a commune going? You know, like the one Bernie Sander was part of before getting kicked out for not helping? This project would be pretty much the same, but higher risk due to location, which implies a bigger investment. Further complicated by the need for a vetting process (which shouldn't be too bad because an user even going as far as to getting financially involved is probably a safe bet), and finally, willingness to struggle.

The last part is especially important to remember. If a relocation ever does happen, make sure not to forget what is obvious from the get-go and we all know but refuse to acknowledge: It's going to be absolute shit.

Leaving a cushy life in a 1st or even 2nd world country (remember, you need money to even consider this ever happening) to go live in a literal African shithole, most likely as a farmer, for the chance to establish a tiny enclave which is politically aligned to our beliefs, and is almost exlusively composed of males, is absolutely horrifying. Add in the imminent racial tensions, hard labor under the scorching African sun, increased chances of getting fucked by the local government, conflicts with local tribes/gangs, and lack of prime internet for shitposting… you get the picture.

This has to be presented as a chance to colonize a new world (even if it has been claimed by nogs), a chance to struggle, to fight, and to give your children a shot at a better future. Any attempt to present this as a walk in the park in an all-new all-white fascist paradise will be met with skepticism, and will instantly lose credibility for all three of those anons actually devoted enough to go through with a project like this.

Other skills other than the ability to perform hard physical labor under harsh conditions in a hostile envornment, and convincing white women from other countries to join the settlement, are pretty useless.

Ok, that's a fair criticism I suppose, but I did put into the idea of settlinb botswana.

You are correct sir, however, let me take this piecemeal.

This is true, however, my main gripe from the beginning was that this project was first a cloak to colonize and reproduce our numbers in great manner. With enough anons and their wives who, we're to assume for argument's sake, have not just marketable skills but skill sets which are necessary for an economy, would essentially help us in terms say, self-sufficiency, like in the townships of Orania and Kleinfontein.

True to an extent, yet, it's not as if we'd all be living together, I know people who are in the trades such as carpentry, bricklaying, roofing as well as agriculture. We could use all of these skills in planting a foothold.

You ever see how some of those hippy fucks manage to get a commune going? You know, like the one Bernie Sander was part of before getting kicked out for not helping? This project would be pretty much the same, but higher risk due to location, which implies a bigger investment. Further complicated by the need for a vetting process (which shouldn't be too bad because an user even going as far as to getting financially involved is probably a safe bet), and finally, willingness to struggle.

which is why we only take people who are /fit/ or on their way to becoming so and don't have a criminal record. By the way, It's not as if we could'nt get into contact with several Afrikaner and Boervolk for advice and help.

I'm willing to bet there is a diverse group of people on 8pol, including some who hate their lives and want to start over. What better way than to pack up and leave only to make a host country much stronger and more prosperous? Botswana would welcome you with open arms, Namibia wouldn't, which is something I was screaming about on the many past threads, but no one would listen because, unfortunately, we had a lot of /k/-tards, who cremed their pants at the idea of taking down a marxist-inspired African government knowing full well that most of them are LARPers.

Other skills other than the ability to perform hard physical labor under harsh conditions in a hostile envornment, and convincing white women from other countries to join the settlement, are pretty useless.

some white women are adventerous and NOT coalburners, they'd be more than happy to come along. If you don't know many women like this, you haven't been looking hard enough. Furthermore, as previously mentioned, this would be a new start for anyone and everyone. For those who have the skills, they could always find employment in technology and/or security, if they've the background. As it stands, the Botswana Pula (their unit of currency), is a little over 9 cents US. Our money would go exponentially farther. by the way, I'm sure there would be many pollacks who have money and want to get in on this.

So it comes back to the work put in by the project leader, then.

A project lead would, following the points made, have a set of duties, including:

All other considerations such as "there's plenty of adventurous women" or "many Holla Forumsacks have money" are currently mere speculation and, as such, not actionable.

As for the individual skills, that can be sorted out during the vetting process, but let's not put the cart before the horse.

The first 3 steps are the outmost priority, and if you are serious about this, should only make another colonization/resettlement thread after checking them off the list.

One thing to consider is that any contacts within the country willing to help would be invaluable assets. If nothing else, a project leader should be looking HARD for such an asset.

Since this thread got bumplocked, we can use it to discuss the nuances of each step. But if you want further actual discussion of Rhodesia, you best make a new thread with a good OP, because to be honest, this one was pretty low energy and anons were justified in suspecting this of being a slide thread.

sorry mate. It actually started out as a Rhodie thread, but as I'd thought about it, I needed it to be a way to seque into discussing resettling into Botswana.