Why do people vote for the most evil candidate?

I noticed a trend with people, they tend to vote for the most evil candidate, but 2016 was the first time we had to choose between two evil candidates. How many of you have voted for the following evil candidates…

If you voted more than 1 one of these candidates, you're a dumb ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses
motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unfortunately, you need to pick one

Anyway, they choose these individuals because they're easily manipulated morons who make rash decisions.

I voted against both Trump and Hillary via a third party candidate.

Then you didn't vote

I believe cuckchan is were you belong you massive faggot.
GTFO

Because being evil is the best way of gaining legitimacy, that's the obvious path for a succesful politician

Only idiots believe that a third party vote isn't a vote. Besides the presidency isn't the only thing to vote for on the card.

You sound angry. Did a Latino man have sex with your wife? No wonder you throw the word "cuck" as an insult. TrumpTards like yourself are always defending Trump's penis size like a faggot by the way.

True.

i cant believe statist trumpcucks post here

most evil? That would be Hillary, Satan is afraid that when she dies she might try and take over

1) nope
2) nope
3) absofuckinlutely
4) absofuckinlutely not

Only idealistic faggots like you believe that it actually counts for something. We live in a 2 party system… we always will.

if you vote for anything ever, you're a dumb ass

So you'd rather vote for Hilary? Explain why please.

you imply that trump is shit but hilary is worse. i concur. but what does that say about american democracy that it cannot produce better candidates than them?

/bane/ should have put up a candidate

Because while Hillary isnt exactly the most honest person, Trump is a pathological liar and an absolute egomaniac with a distinct authoritarian style.

You're an idiot

i dare say you are too by any normal standards.

With Trump you know where you stand and what you get. Hillary would be the fucking anti-christ if she got into the White House! Are you a Satanic worshiper is that it?

??? Complete dishonesty and a constant stream of logical fallacies?

Perfect traits for the modern US President :^)

Women are fucking idiots and don't need to have any kind of control outside of her own house. Hilary wanted to start another world war with Russia, which is also why the media keeps slandering trump and putting the blame on Russia as well as saying they hacked an election. You're a fucking feminist idiot if you voted for, wanted to vote for or crucify people who didn't vote for Hilary.

Fuck off, reddit

That's what they want you to think.

Fuck it's over, get the Fuck over it, all done till 4 years from now when we can do it all over again.

We can only speculate, but I believe Trump will be impeached within the first 2 years. I dunno, we'll see.

Kek. Keep voting 3rd party, see what happens.

it'd be libel, not slander, just like saying hilary wanted a world war with russia. got any facts to back that up? a policy doc, a speech, a leak, anything? or just lies?

3 yrs before the circus comes back to town, user. can trump survive the onslaught from aliens, lefties and assorted do-goody criminals?

I have the tape where she said that russia hacking her would be treated as an act of war, but it's on my pc, and I only have my phone now

It was. And many politicians, both Democrat AND Republican would agree.

"I would like to put a no-fly zone in Syria" what she's saying here is that she wants to get involved with Syrian and Russian affairs, taking Syria's side in the matter therefore getting AMERICAN soldiers on Syrian soil and fighting Russia. Idk if you've paid attention to her speeches or you were just blinded by stupidity in lue of being a male feminist, but do some research on future presidential candidates dumbass

are you real?

Yeah, maybe if there was any evidence that it actually happened

General Joseph Dunford.

Do you have Intel that 17 intelligence agencies are unaware of?

you seem to think that desiring a thing in diplomacy equals being willing to enflame the world to obtain it. do you srsly suggest clinton would have started a world war to enforce a no fly zone in syria? what makes you label her a reckless warmonger and how did a dangerous lunatic of this dimension come to be one of two candidates out of 320 million americans for the post of president?

Just admit it Trumpettes - you fucked up

it's time to drop the it didn't happen meme on the russian hacking thingy. pretty much everyone, including fucking Holla Forums, has come to admit it almost certainly did. even trump. so come on, what do you hope to acheive by denying it further? the damage is done. get over it.

Actually she's equally as evil as Trump. Satan would be more afraid of Trump than Hillary.

Good on you for not voting for at least three of them.

You're a sheep and a slave to the two party system, you vote for how the media wants you to vote instead of thinking for yourself and breaking the two party system. At least Bernie supporters were smart enough to vote against Hillary, it almost worked. Which proved that the voting system doesn't have to be 2 party when there's enough intelligent people voting against the pre-selected candidate. Unfortunately for you, you will always be an idiot and a faggot for Trump.

Very well said.

Salty, aren't you? LOL

The anti-2 party system train doesn't stop just because an election is over.

Wat. I'm not denying it. You misunderstood muh post

First of all, I'm not "a faggot for Trump", as I hate that motherfucker more than anyone on earth.

We live in a 2 party system, because it always narrows down to 2, and you can choose between one candidate who has 10's of millions of supporters or another. Simple.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GUYS ARE TROLLING; THERE CAN'T BE THIS MANY CUCKS ON 8ch

At first you were like
Then you were like
And Now you're like

>>>Holla Forums
kys

Do you not see the irony in a bootlicker (you) calling other people cucks?

OP is a massive sperglord faggot. You sound like you are to young to be on this site….

I call bullshit. Trump said mean things and has a huge ego and huge mouth but he isn't a criminal that was found guilty of crimes but wasn't charged for crying out loud. Don't you find is suspicious that people who were supposed to testify against the Clitons in court just "magically" committed "suicide" for no reason?

And what about the time she defended an actual pedophile rapist who sexually assaulted a 12 y/o girl in court, and after he was found not guilty, she laughed about how she knew he was actually guilty.

I could go on and on and on about how evil the Clintons are. All Trump did was say some stupid shit in 2005 while being recorded without his knowledge, and said a few mean things about mexicans. That's it.

You completely failed to name one crime Trump has ever committed. You losers never learn.

Have you ever considered coming up with, new and original talking points? Your propaganda is older than you are.

Kill yourself

No argument whatsoever. Typical sheep.

Who did you vote for? Was is horrible Johnson or even worse Stein? Answer the fucking question.

See, this is why you libtards are so fucking retarded. Any time someone provides proof Hillary is fucking evil and that Trump only said mean things, you instantly call the person with proof a Holla Forums shill/cuck every time. Like the guy said, you losers never learn. All you do is name-call because you slowly start to realize you're wrong.

Perfect way to explain your last post like christ your lack of self awareness is showing. I shake my head at ballots cast for elephants. I shake my head at ballots cast for donkeys. You probably voted for trump like the gullible idiot you are.

Hillary and trump are both fucking evil and if you voted for either you're a moron go hang yourself you Holla Forumsfag like christ that's literally all he did too. If you really think Trump is going to change or do anything you're dumber than the people who wanted to vote for shillary because she had a vagina

You're a moron

You can't even answer a simple question. Who did you vote for? Retarded user, your silence is deafening.

Trump already has changed things. He completely destroyed TPP and stopped factories from leaving America. He isn't even president yet and he has already vindicated everyone that voted for him.

Look at your inane rambling. You completely failed to refute one word Trump has ever said. You completely failed to challenge a single one of his policies. Or name one crime he has ever committed. Pathetic. That’s because the election was just a popularity contest to you. You do not deserve to have the power to vote.

My god you're just a special kind of retarded, huh?

Not user, but name one company other than Carrier (which was in the works for many months before his election)

tpp might be renegotiable. as of today, it stands as is.

I'll repeat myself again, I shake my head at ballots cast for elephants. I shake my head at ballots cast for donkeys.

If that's what you consider doing something you're more of a fool than I thought. The company said they decided to leave on their own so again not proving much. He's just another rich faggot joining the system for his own gain, he's just another puppet and you're a retard for putting your hope with him.

You don't deserve the ability to think on your own, which you seem to barely do anyone.

You really are a special kind of retard. If you were my kid i'd kill myself.

You just destroyed your own argument. There's also Ford.

How?

Prove that Trump saved jobs at Ford. And prove that those jobs were decent jobs in the first place

Wrong. TPP is dead. As dead as Hillary's career. Democrats aren't even trying to save that shit anymore. Obama will be lucky if he saves Obamacare. He won't. President Trump will completely destroy Obama's legacy. Good riddance.

In-fucking-deed. Obama didn't do shit. He talked about hope and change but all he did was reduce American's spending power, and when people didn't like it, felt left out of Obama's America, and wanted answers, but instead, Hillary's shrill-voiced supporters gave them a lecture about how racist and sexist they were.

You named an American factory that Trump saved.

Simple. Ford was moving their factory to Mexico. Trump met with them. Now they aren't.

Easy. The workers didn't quit.

Okay let me spell it out for you retards. I. Didn't. Vote. voting in this system is a complete waste of time. He's been shown to be more than likely taking money from russia and everyone he's picked is just another corporate shill. Like wew Ronald Reagan.2 here we go. But you probably think that's a good thing cause you're a moron. Calling me out on my bullshit? More like because he can't use his brain and put shit together much like yourself. Do the world a favor and blow your brains out. The less morons like you and him the better chance humanity has.

He didn't though.

See this is why politics has just turned into the superbowl, no one wants to talk, its just the Yankees fans yells shit at the Red Sox fans, and anyone who doesn't like baseball tries to tell people to stop, they get accused of being from the other team.

well the US can renege on its agreements with the other 11 members, but that will only be an usexit, not the end of the whole free trade zone. china will take the the place you relinquish and the world will move on without your goods and services.

And your solution, aside from calling people morons is…… what exactly? Convincing people not to vote? Convincing enough people to vote for a 3rd party candidate that they might get 1 electoral vote in your state in your lifetime?

I'd really like to know.

Do you honestly not see this as the political spectacle that it is?

And they still are. God Emperor saved nothing

He's a millonare who's shilled the right wing morons into putting him into office, he desperately spouted whatever crazy nonsense he needed to really you insane fucks behind him he has no understanding how the world really is and you definitely don't either and for that, i'm truly sorry for you.

My solutions wouldn't work because exactly, humans are we too fucking stupid to do anything but sink with the ship. If it was up to me i'd get rid of all private property and business and get rid of money. Replace it with a credit system and so everyone gets a base line for living and I could go on. But my ideals are outside of reality because humans would rather just bitch and fight and kill each other than actually listen and try something new.

I'll repeat myself again. You can't even name the fucking person that you voted for. Pathetic. You can't debate about crime, politics, policies, the economy or anything of merit. You hate Trump only because the hip celebs you watch on television hate him. Your ilk is what is wrong with the country. You sicken me.

8/8 assumptions you fucking moron. Go hang yourself

correction, ford was planning to build a new factory in mexico. trump threatened them with a big border tax, so they pulled the investment. in parallel, they announced the us production facility will be replaced by an electric vehicle dev. plant with 700 jobs. facts are important here, as is a degree of sceptisism with regards to ford's promises to the workforce.

Makes a lot of sense.

Also, I can agree Ronald Reagan was a pretty shit Republican president.

Also, constant name-calling is why people make fun of people like you and call you retarded.

He's foundation was found trading with the biggest russian bank.
K
Cause you people are all fucking retards and that's literally all I can do because you faggots don't listen to anything else.

You do realize that most of the Republicans hate him, most didn't, and still don't endorse him, and voting that year was far lower than the other elections. People in general are disillusioned with both parties at the moment.

Everyone knows theres a certain level of corruption that you need to be able to become President, otherwise he'd have never recieved the nomination. The key is, with Humanity, you have to try to make sure the balance of corruption and honesty is manageable, because Humanity will always attempt to corrupt any system to get more for themselves.

Do you believe Hillary was the better choice? Who got Gaddafi killed during her run as State secretary? That made it easy for North Africans to make an easy trip into the Eurozone?

Crazy nonsense? I dunno about that, he wanted to get illegal immigrants out of our country and wanted to secure the borders.

alternet.org/election-2016/donald-trump-was-bailed-out-bankruptcy-russia-crime-bosses

There is no "agreement". Congress never voted for the treaty. It is dead on arrival thanks to President Trump.

You actually believe the mainstream media lies about TPP. How dumb of you. Because of Trump, America will once again be able to compete against China. China's free ride is over.

why is it on some no name website? If its a verifiable story NYT would have it on the front page yesterday, they are all salivating at the thought they have something conrete on him.

Why do you think Buzzfeed ran with the retarded piss story? Because they had nothing good, and its the only thing they could put out.

I do. There's ways we could do it but humans are to greedy to even try them. You can stomp out all corruption by simply employing people to watch their every move and eventually making robots to do it. But MUH PRIVACY! You wanna have power you shouldn't be allowed to skhem and have privacy.

They were both fucking awful choices. I wanted bernie, first time I considered voting but shillary had to steal it out from under him cause it doesn't matter who you vote for. As for the rest of your post I don't care.

Damn user you are so right he just wanted to stop illegals even though they're coming in at the lowest rate in ten years. OH and wasting 25 billion dollars and wall is a fucking genius idea.
If it was just that it wouldn't be a problem user

Keep lickin them boots, user!

Here we go again. You completely failed to refute one word Trump has ever said. You completely failed to challenge a single one of his policies. Or name one crime he has ever committed.

You are a retarded communist. Why am I not surprised?

You know that you are retarded, but still you blame everyone else for not following your retarded plan. You are such a fucking cliche. How many Che shirts do you own?

Most of the wall is already complete already, Trump is just going to finish it and plug up the holes.
Explain how it's a bad thing that there was trade between Trump and the Russians. Quit being so vague for crying out loud, actually give some reasons.

It doesn't matter, have human watch others they can be bribed, have robots watch humans, humans will hack them, its human nature, sorry.

i'll concede that ratification looks unlikely now. it was dead before the election really. trump confirms this.

You're right user, banning all muslims and making mexico pay for a 25 billion dollar wall is all fine and sane ideas. Besides the dirty businesses he's ran, I recall him raping a few people.

I'm not a communist. I'm not any ism. Everyone is a fucking retard and you're definitely not an acceptor, you're a very average Holla Forumsfag. I own none. how man maga hats do you own? You fucking retard.

Then you improve. It's still better than anything we're doing now. You're still a moron, sorry.

You mean that giant fence? That's not much of a wall you retard. Cause man I love having russia dipping its dick in our country and putting people in our offices so we can help them get richer and fight their wars damn capitalism so is great huh guys?

Tell the 7 billion people around the world to be nice, honest, and not corrupt. See how it works out for you.

Are you serious? Wasn't there that one scandal right before the big election night that was dropped right after he won? Also, some celeb saying Trump dropped his pants in front of them on Twitter isn't proof he raped anyone. If anything, Bill Clinton is the one who was raping people.

Finally. You are a Bernie supporter. Why the fuck did it take you an entire thread to finally admit the truth? Are you embarrassed?

take it to Holla Forums faggot

I'm not asking for that. Just not a corrupt government. Which can be accomplished with harsher laws and more people watching.

Cause it's irrelevant. Especially if all you're gonna do is "XD you supported X" I don't agree with him completely he was just the best choice we've had in a long time.

motherjones.com/politics/2016/08/tomdispatch-operation-streamline-immigration-enforcement-donald-trump-wall

Also, quit acting like Russia is this big boogy-man that TOTALLY haxxored the election when there's no real proof. They only hacked like one guy and found stuff against clinton on top of all the other slimy criminal shit she's been involved in.

Kewl how do you start this non-corrupt government? The Government appoints the lawmakers already, so they have a head start on you there, the rich, well connected executive types are usually the only ones with the money to run a campaign and call in favours from the media, how will you change it all? Why would the Government give any person the power to tear down their little scheme they have going?

grab em by the pussy
Retard

Its not a "big boogey man" Its just a really fucking dirty government with an even dirtier man running it. Russia and the fbi have both said they did. Neat we're not talking about here though.

True.

You completely failed to name one.

Then here's what you need to do. Go to the nearest police station and give an eye witness statement on everything you "recall". Unless of course you are fucking lying.

Why would I accept your communist bullshit? Even you admit it will never work.

A communist that's too ashamed to call himself anything. Cliche after cliche. You are a walking talking meme.

Power to the people. Its takes the people to do it, its how we found our country its time to start over.

Also, if they LET you do it, it isn't rape. Seriously. Quit making a huge fucking deal out of something stupid he said 12 years ago.

God whats with your obsession of fucking be spoon feed, are you that fucking stupid user? Trump university is was a big ol scam.

XD dood you're right the way things are going now are soooo great man wew glad we got trump in man he's gonna tare down tumblr and kill all duh terrorists dood we got this in the bad man. Capitalism Capitalism Capitalism Capitalism Capitalism Capitalism !!!!!!!!!! YEAH !!! If you had a brain you'd know i'm leaning more socialist than commonist but hey you don't so I don't blame you.

lol K

He just wants you to actually show proof for your claims. That's how people have political conversations. Or at least how they should anyway.

Just thought people would school themselves guess that's to much to ask for. But you're right user.

At last we can finally agree on something.

Only took so long

Was just a small online course. Nobody cared about it until one month before the election. The same with your so called "rapes". Once Hillary lost and her campaign money dried up, everybody went back to not caring about them. How convenient.

I can tell that you are a millennial that went to public school. You have no idea how to debate like an intelligent person. This is probably the first time that your retarded ideas have ever been challenged. And you are embarrassing yourself.

A communist is just a socialist with a gun. You are no different than any other useful idiot in history. No wonder you supported Bernie "No Refunds" Sanders.

I have nothing left to say but please kill yourself for the sake of humanity.

How deep did you cut when Sanders betrayed you for Hillary's money? Obviously it wasn't deep enough.

So you voted for Hillary? That's like shooting yourself in the foot.

Trump supporters are 100% cucked.

lol

You sound angry by my post. Is it because I called your "God" evil? KYS

And neither was Hillary. What's your point?

About as suspicious as Trump admitting to sexual assualt, saying "grabbing women by the pussy". It's amazing that there are so many women who verify that Trump is a sex predator.

And how about the women that Trump sexually assaulted and the fact that he admitted to sexual assault? It's a good thing he was recorded without his knowledge, because now I know what kind of monster Trump is. Which is what I've always suspected of him in the first place, a sex predator.

Sexual assault.

No stop acting like a cry baby over people's criticism of Trump and learn to accept that Trump is evil.

I'm gonna leave you with this image attached now.

.>>6616241
I'm banned from there you retard.

And if the country rises up and takes over? What stops them from being usurped, bribed, blackmailed, or plain going old fashioned power mad? Wait, humans and robots right?

This guy is just trying to make people that argue for a third party candidate look bad. No serious person that intends to convince people would argue with name calling and general moronic behavior. This only makes people flock to the other side. Which is his intention, obviously.

Did Trump touch you, user? Go to the police and file a police report.

No. I am not CNN. I do not believe in completely baseless lies and propaganda posted on a chan.

Top kek

It is all so very deppressing.

I do not trust Trump, and I do not worship Satan.

Change that to a "kek", if you wish to conform in this. "lol" is too mainstream, in my opinion.

You sound like a pussy who can't take an insult. Are you a SJW? LOL

I'm male. I'm pretty sure he doesn't sexual assault men. But then again with the way he talks and with how prissy his hands are, he could very well be gay.

That's because you're an idiot. This has nothing to do with CNN or lies/propaganda. Especially considering the evidence against Trump.

I don't know "kek". I refuse to use "kek". It sounds dumb.

It has absolutely everything to do with CNN lies and propaganda. That is all that you have. Next you will start blathering on about russian "hackers".

You mean the "evidence" that you completely failed to post?

why do you all fall for obvious data gathering and b8 threads Holla Forums?

shills and trolls love torturing you and selling your info

I'm not CNN you idiot.

About Trump admitting to sexual assaulting women by grabbing them by the pussy? I'll leave the video embedded since you're too much of an idiot to look it up for yourself.

Paranoid much?

That's it? He talked about pussy and you want him arrested for "rape". Are you a female? Because you sound like a feminist bitch.

according to who? you? LOL

Actually, "kek" is starting to become dumb due to that Egyptian god (whom I doubt most proponents really know much about) meme.

The use of "kek" came from an online role playing game. It is golbin-speak or something-speak for "lol".

He admitting to sexually assaulting women. Whether or not he should be charged for it, is up to the victims to decide. I'm not female or a feminist, I simply speak the truth. But you sound like a faggot who worships Trump and can't handle criticism of him. Go KYS.

According to common sense. 9/11 was caused by the Bush administration, we also had an unnecessary war with Iraq. There is no justifying going to war with Iraq. But idiots voted for Bush, so they get what they deserve. Obama caused racial tension in this country. McCain would have been better. Hell even Romney would have been better. But nope, idiots voted for Obama. As for Trump and Hillary, it didn't matter which one of the two you vote for, they're both bad for the country. Either way idiots will vote for the worst possible candidate and this has been proven throughout history because of dumb fucks like yourself who are too afraid to vote third party or to vote for a more level headed candidate of the two party system.

Ah, makes sense. I don't play RPG's.

So far the only so called "crimes" you bitches have proven is Trump ran an online course that some people didn't like and he bragged about getting pussy. The same talking points that lost you the election. You losers need to come up with new material.

You sound salty. Maybe this pic will make you happy.

He did no such thing, you fucking retard. Not even crooked Hillary and Obama made that laughable assertion. Only retarded feminists wanted him arrested for joking about pussy.

You have made no valid criticism.

You completely failed to name one. Why am I the only person on this thread that talked about the horrible Johnson and even worse Stein? You are the typical loser. All you can do is complain and nitpick. When asked about your solution, you fall deathly silent.

You're the fucking retard. There's solid evidence of him admitting to sexually assaulting women by saying that he grabs them by the pussy. It's on video. I will post the video again and again until you either STFU or admit defeat.

By your standards foreplay and sex are sexual assault.

It's like talking to a brick wall. Since you have "solid evidence", go ahead and name the "victim" of that so called crime. Name fucking names, mister prosecutor.

False. Sexual assault is grabbing a person's private part without their consent. Which is what Trump admitted to, moron.

Watch the video.

i thought you were gonna post evidence of him sexually assaulting someone or admitting to it. Im still waiting btw.

I already did. It's not my fault you want to play dumb.

Ford literally called trump to tell him they were staying. You are blindly stupid. Name one bad thing about Trump.

Objection! Miss prosecutor's "evidence" is a propaganda piece from CNN, the leader of fake news. Those females did not file a police report. They showed up out of nowhere one month before the election, then just as quickly disappeared after Hillary's campaign funds dried up. Furthermore Trump joking about pussy is proof of absolutely nothing. I ask that this case be dismissed with prejudice and the so called prosecutor placed under arrest for stupidity.

Go Nick go! Show em who's boss!

okay rachel (((maddow)))

fuck your faggot candidates, i voted for vermin supreme in the general election. i voted trump in the primaries because he was a better pick than the other asshats that were running but never expected him to get the nomination let alone the white house, and overall i'd rather have him than clinton (bitch should be in jail) or johnson or stein, but he's not who i would want as potus. but no way would i force myself to vote for the lesser of two evils, and neither would i vote for two independent retards who are more concerned about trees and weed.

truth be told, i flipped a coin between the write-in and trump lol. i live in new york, so i knew shillary was already going to take the state, despite the fact that the majority of the counties in this state voted for trump, it's just unfortunate that a majority of the population live in nyc and the surrounding counties, just enough for that winner takes all bullshit to come into effect.

CNN is more legit, fair and balanced than Faux News and MSNBC. You lose.

Mitt Romney is much less evil than Obama or Trump.

They are being sued, Trump already said hes got his Lawyers on it. You probably won't hear about it because CNN will settle out of court or plea no-contest.

Yeah, really fair and balanced

FUCKING ANTI-TRUMP FAGS!! GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD!!!! BACK TO HALFCHAN WITH ALL OF YOU FUCKING CUCKS!!!

Why do you keep posting hitler and how ebil Trump is for being an ebil nazi. Kill yourself, Trump was the most reasonable candidate and was willing to take action where others wouldn't even dear to speak of. You idiots always make these threads but have no understanding of how to argue on an imageboard. Here's a tip: no one cares, the only thing that matters is whether or not your argument as merit. Your denial and name-calling will not get anyone on your side. Trump won, shill.

hillary was nothing but decoy

People are probably forgetting(or never realized), that some of the people that helped Trump just wanted to watch the whole dog and pony show implode. Ffs. Will he be able to get much done, without miles of bullshit? That's the idea.

It shows that over time, that a democracy divides the nation into two major parties that can never agree to get shit done, while they further consolidate the power of government into one single elected figure.

sage for shit thread

I'm looking forward to the age of the new Caesars tbh. Hail Caeser!

Hmm…

Polarization is not necessarily a consequence of democracy but a consequence of a FPTP system

It's like you don't even know about the 5+ different parties in most european countries.

LOL @ The TrumpTard's reactions.

I know it's a shitpost, plus b8, but still, that pic is funny to me. They took a white guy with a tan, and called him latino.

The real evidence here is that you're a fucking retard.

There is NO evidence of him sexual assaulting any woman. By what? Because he said that phrase? You really sound like a fucking idiot.

Also come up with new b8 as all you're doing is a fucking copypasta learningfag. As we know it's you.

it's that guy from 4chan again!

Guy has some pretty nice balls. You're still not providing any counter arguments. Get some new bait, you're not even trying anymore.

Hey guys, just came over from 4chan. Is it true I can find moot here??

no, he moved to tumblr and twitter

oh cool i'll check those places then thanks

I bet next you're gonna say that black men don't date white women. Being this delusional and in denial makes you an idiot.

Now who's the fucking idiot? You

4Chan? I thought this was Holla Forums.

Counter arguments to what?

Skin tone, white. Facial features, white. Hispanic =/= Spanish. Again, no counter-arguments or even arguments that haven't been destroyed already.

Skin tone and facial features is Mexican you ignoramus. His last name is of Hispanic origin. You already lost the argument.

Skin tone is white, he has the facial features of a white person with light-colored eyes, a proper nose-bridge and has the ability to grow a beard. His eyes have a very slight droop to them, his ear lobes are connected rather than hanging, really the only thing that could be proof of any hispanic ancestry would be the the black hair. In fact, you could make a better case of the woman being more hispanic than the man. Torres Family History: Galician, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, and Jewish

President PissCuck

Skin Tone is Tan, like most Mexicans. His facial features resemble that of Mexicans. Many Mexicans also have blue eyes. Also the proof of his hispanic history is in his name "Torres" which is Spanish, the language that Mexicans speak because they have Spanish origins. You lose.

What specifically is Mexican about his face? It's like pointing at his fingers and claiming his Nubian because of them. Many WHITE Mexicans have blue eyes, these Mexicans having a very large majority SPANISH Ancestry. Do you think Spain is Mexican just because they speak Spanish? Come again when your argument isn't just, "you're wrong I win you lose".

good thing i'm planning to fuck shit up when i get elected

i just gotta get that political career started first

No matter how you spin it, that dude is Latino. Not white.