WHITES LIVES DON'T MATTER

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1zWKx
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg-JGmYryA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_public_management#History_and_Development
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Distributors_shooting#Aftermath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the truth is white lives don't matter and they haven't for quite some time

Bump, and archive nigger Op.

Black lives don't matter, they're worth less than fecal matter

That's intense. What was the kid doing before he was tased, though? Because I can understand wanting to tase some of these smartass millennial brats, but not for 23 seconds. After 5 they would probably be REALLY cooperative.

Right Wing Death Squads soon

This was allowed on (((WashitonTimes)))?

Wew whats going on?

That there is a genius cough syrup rap rhyme.

Fuck all these facts and shit! The ebil KKK white boogymen are out to get me!

black fecal matter
fresh blood spatter
journalists chatter
soros grows fatter

and as barry stutters
wh-white nu-nu-nu-nutters
muh so-sons, muh dutters
the burning flag flutters

good article OP

you are not a faggot

There's no way that's true per capita simply because white people don't chimp out as much as blacks do.

Blacks definitely get killed more per capita, but they also attack police officers more per capita. They are savage retards.

Brilliant!

Police kill more whites than blacks, but minority deaths generate more outrage

archive.is/1zWKx

As researchers are quick to point out, FBI data on police shootings by race is notoriously incomplete, which may explain why Peter Moskos, assistant professor at the John Jay College of Criminal Justice at the City University of New York, decided to use figures from the website Killed by Police.

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Not really surprising. White victims have always been swept under the rug. At least now we have some proof to our claims and a MSM article at that.

Reminder.

The normalfags are waking up

Spread this article among your friends, on Facebook, on Twitter, at work at lunch time, at your school, everywhere.

This article is a vaccine against the media's lies and their dishonest narrative. Inoculate your friends, your family, your co-workers and even strangers.

DO IT TODAY. DON'T WAIT.

[@MODS: this thread should be a sticky]

You mean the (((Washigton Post)))

The Washington Times has always been a conservative newspaper.

holy fuck, when he just drops the kid face down. yeah i get that you maybe have a bad day etc but why? you know got damn well that when you drop a dude like that, a dude thats totally knocked out, he will get serious injure. you can fucking hear his jaw crack in the video ugh

BUMP

BUMP

His jaw broke, knocked out some teeth and the taser stopped his heart. Now he has bad memory, brain damage and bouts of rage.

Maybe the niggers are right. TBH I've seen cops do some really fucked up shit, and cover it up later. I swear they're all brain damaged, ex-jocks looking to beat on the population.

didn't this fag chimpout?

I've been across 2/3 of the USA, and interacted with police in most of the cities and small towns on the way.

Most cops I met were pretty nice, Portland and Pittsburgh suck though, lol, but Portland is mostly security guards anyhow. Florida is fucked up too.

Point is, most trouble people have with cops, is because most of those people act like dicks to the cops the moment they address them. "Fuck you" does not make a good hello. People usually bring the hate on themselves.

This was downright negligence by that cop.
I blame those faggy tasers. Often, they have no effect or piss the perp off even more, they often kill people because those using them don't care about protocol and sometimes just plain enjoy someone squirming in pain at a mere finger press, and worst of all, since they are advertised as "totally safe, trust me you dumb goy", the cops use them like water pistols.

we have to screen out the psychopaths. some of these non sentient psychos abuse the badge so they can control their sadistic tendencies. There is a class of human being that cant function without acting like a nigger. and they always take positions of trust and power to get what they want.

Yes sadly.

stop shitposting, you should know that enabling psychos endangers the lives of white people, because if these sociopaths are put in a position of power they will abuse it and possibly kill whites or leave them crippled like that kid on the video.

Worse. They're nice guys that were bullied and beaten and then punished heavily by the schools for it. They joined up to be on the other side of the coin.

Former Baltimore Cop, Michael A Wood talks about the utter disrespect his department had for noncops (like taking pains to shit in the beds and piss in the shoes of homes they searched), in addition to the extremely poor training they get in regards to driving and self defense.

Poor standards of training at (1:59.00)

Other redpills ( (45:00) Wood says that he would leave a post or a beat that had less crime to go to another neighborhood to “poach” other arrests to meet quotas that, otherwise unmet, could result in the termination of his position. In places where he personally brought crime numbers down, Wood says that his bosses would ridicule him instead of congratulate him for creating a safer environment.

(50:00) Wood admits he and other officers would “punk” the biggest, baddest guys in the neighborhood to instill fear in the citizens around them. )

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndg-JGmYryA

Did you even watch the video, nigger? He was pulled over because they ran the license plate and there was a warrant on it that was unrelated to him.

They also favor low IQ. You can score too high on the entrance exam to be considered.

I'm getting a weird sort of amusement form the fact that you're bumping and your name is sage

Wasn't the Baltimore police department filled with niggers?

A lot of departments only hire college grads though. So they wind up with a bunch of rigid Long Live Holla Forums!s who can't handle niggers and tweekers.

Niggers are actually somewhat right on this. Granted, nigs know better because their more frequent run ins with police are justified, but the same cops that kill nigs do the same to whites.

For some reason the media only goes crazy over the most insignificant cases though. I guess it generates more controversy

poisen niggers and Jews

Important measure.

Africans make up a larger proportion of murderers than they do of police shootings.

But of the people killed by law enforcement, what percentage of them are white, and what percentage of them are black?

Also, nice ID.

HERE

Based on that data, Mr. Moskos reported that roughly 49 percent of those killed by officers from May 2013 to April 2015 were white, while 30 percent were black. He also found that 19 percent were Hispanic and 2 percent were Asian and other races.

Black police force.
Black population.
Black mayor.
Still blamed Whites.

Watch the documentary called Killing Them Safely. Tazer Int. has never tested their product beyond a single 5 second shock on a few thousand subjects. They then go around telling cops it's safe to shock someone multiple times.

I sent that article to 4 or 5 people. Everyone here should do the same.

wow. Really makes you think…

Fresno Police Shoot & Kill 19yr Old Dylan Noble

Media need the profits to keep everything running. They don't care about the people's lives.

ONLY WHITES GET THIS TREATMENT

Kek I'm so glad that this line of thinking has been injected into the left. I told my gf's libtard brother that more whites are killed by cops than blacks, and he smugly went in for the percentages argument thinking he'd BTFO me. So I responded by acting dumb and asking him to stand by his reasoning as I recited it piece by piece, just to fully lock him in to that line of thinking and wind up to BTFO him. Then I switched up and said that by the exact same logic, surely you agree that blacks are more violent and murderous than whites, and pulled up the FBI crime statistics.

We know. We've known for years.

Except that [the rape] doesn't happen. Literally doesn't happen.

This is what you get for a car culture. You are totally dependent on a machine. Not that public transport is better, but at least there we have the option of hiding faces or wearing a simple hat.

The technocratic state goes the same strategy as we saw from Microsoft: Embrace, extend, extinguish. Embrace the car, extend it with surveillance, extinguish alternatives.

Wear a suit and fuck a black (fat?) chick with died blue and violet hair. Wait a few days.

Voilà.

That's the best Moon man song never knew Ben "Jew Slayer" Garrison could rap so smooth.

And /pol still finds "neoliberal" a shit commie term. It is a shit term, but it describes it perfectly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_public_management#History_and_Development

NPM is an invention of (((certain groups))) to undermine the idealistic state. Bringing crimes down is an ideal goal. Measuring arrests and fines is the neoliberal measurement to "ensure your taxes work right". Sometimes beating up somebody and not arresting him can change a life for good. NPM is a "Herrschaftswerkzeug", a tool for power.

Another measure, which was done after WWII was the ratio of foots soldiers and the management bubble head. This went out of favor, as you can drive foot soldiers to inane bullshit like the Baltimore story shows. Just having enough police men leads to edge cases where their free time gets used to educate or hone their view on how policing should work. Measuring arrests and lay out half the police force leads to our situation. This was deliberate.

Take another subject. Gender neutral toilets. Instead of measuring how transgender idiots feel, they build toilets, because that is measurable. Asking someone about the effectiveness of school and social work would be revealing. So we measure the number of unisex toilets. Almost all parliaments and administrations bought into NPM and related schemes. Most left agenda is easily attacked on this ground. You just take the ideal they have and take it seriously for argument, then you show that their proposal does not work as intended, but fulfills only the directive from above.

You still don't believe it is a jew thing?

They introduce competition between police stations and measure arrests. How insidious.

The poor bastard redpilling about Baltimore police accuses the higher ups, but I suspect they are just as victims of indoctrination as most of the city parliament enacting those laws. And they in turn either look away or get soaped up with lobby groups and (((think tanks))). I am not an expert about this stuff, but hearing from expats how certain problems in Western Europe map 1:1 to cities in the US piqued my interest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Distributors_shooting#Aftermath

Related, per capita, blacks are more likely to kill police officers than whites.

In 2013 according to the FBI 28 police officers were murdered. 15 by whites and 11 by blacks.The category for White isn't broken down into Hispanic and non-hispanic but if were I bet that it would reduce the White component

I've been around longer then you and never seen cops do shit like this. My guess is it's because you're acting like a nigger

Yes there are bad cops, but I'd take a random police officer at my door vs a random afro american that's for sure, I don't think anybody would disagree with that, I grew up in the ghetto and dealt with both crooked cops and gang bangers and I'll take the cops every time.