Friendly reminder that this man is to blame for the practice of race-changing as a whole

Friendly reminder that this man is to blame for the practice of race-changing as a whole.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-is-a-social-construct/
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
archive.is/8VwE6
racialreality.blogspot.com/2013/12/global-admixture-analysis-at-k6.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He wasn't making a Social Justice statement though.

No but he's still to blame. He opened the door for characters' ethnicities to be changed and their personalities butchered.

Friendly reminder that "race" is a social construct with no biological meaning that was invented by colonial "whites" to justify their exploitation of PoC. Literally nothing more than a spook.

I love it whenever people mention that horseshit argument.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/race-is-a-social-construct/

1. Conspiracy talk. Racial classification has been a thing since the Ancient Greeks.

2. "Exploitation" you say. Tell us more on how every land visited by Whitey was better off before him with no war or slavery or whatever you cry about.

Ignoring little things like skulls?

Bullshit, how do you explain Blacks' astonishing gigantic and fantastic bodies with humongous cocks?!

They're there to draw lower quality women (other Black women without enough Caucasoids admixture, Lefty women, women with a history of behaviorial problems, fatter women).

almost had me.

bait.
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
archive.is/8VwE6

I wonder - is it possible to figure out the exact racial makeup of a racemixed person?
I'm slav, but my family believes that there was an asian person in our lineage within the last 4/5 generations. Would it be possible to verify?

Just by looking at them?
Or are you asking if you can determine a person's heritage through a DNA test?

It doesnt matter, fuckton of slavs have asian admixture. Especially russia thanks to mongols

I'm a bit curious too.
I want to know if there's anything in me that's not black so I have a heredity to be proud of.

I hate that this fucking bullshit is brought up in every argument about this bullshit. "Black Fury was good." Like this fucking liars gave two shits about Nick Fury or even knew who he was before the that stupid movie.

racialreality.blogspot.com/2013/12/global-admixture-analysis-at-k6.html?m=1

>Gasp! Facts! Better make an emotional appeal to counteract this harsh dose of reality

No, it was invented by wealthy whites to make poor whites vote against their own interests to stick it to an invented enemy, which continues to be the primary purpose of racism today.