BREAKING: State Department reopens probe of how Hillary Clinton, top aides handled classified information

BREAKING: State Department reopens probe of how Hillary Clinton, top aides handled classified information

twitter.com/AP/status1/751188139583168512

CONGRESS WANTING REVIEW FOR PERJURY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AP/status/751188139583168512
archive.is/vd2UA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not anymore, since all her oaths are meaningless now, just like yours.

I-i-is that good news ?

I posted it again!

Not really, Scott Adams made a good point about her getting off the hook working out for Trump in the end.

Fuck you OP I posted it first :(

bump

I didn't care for this meme till i saw how triggered the retards are by it.

Someone needs to make smug moe meme circles for extra impact

tweet is deleted, anyone save it?

Look at the webm. She lied under oath.

op must've fucked up link, check the AP feed directly, it's still there.

OP here

fucked up the link

oaths=kept

I made the thread the other day about Clinton lying under oath and me speculating that she would be charged with perjury. You all thought I was an idiot.

Youtube embed for easy sharing.

Well sheeiit

I still don't understand what this means.

Its a shitty forced meme.

it doesn't mean anything. People post it LARPing that it's some esoteric ooga booga that fucks with freemasoons

I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

They'll let her go with a slap on the wrist like what the FBI did with emails.

(((They're))) doing everything to protect Hillary.

bump

filtered

more to ridicule this freemason meme

I forgot how cancerous twitter is. Most of the replies to that news post are numales saying "can we stop the witch hunt already"

who are they even talking to? It's not like the AP reads replies to their posts

I love watching Gowdy grill theses bastards.

Oathes are for the goyim anyway chaim.

This is the real evidence that this is Applied Memetic shilling.
Hillary lied under oath? Hurr durr oaths are meaningless.
Right when we can imprison the cunt.
Fuck off kike, with your shitty meme too.

(checked)
Rings are commonly associated with oath taking, not oath breaking. Crap symbol.

Jesus Christ some of these tweets.

==There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your oath post up, select your file, and and hit the reply button. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" meme circles, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Holla Forums posting about a three circles and two colors. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic memesmithing NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "ALL OATHS ARE BROKEN." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.==

Holy shit, they just deleted the tweet.

Nevermind… But OP's link doesn't work now, apparently.

fucked up posting it, see:

see

After the Comey hearing, now I find myself laughing again today. Today has been a funny day.

Perjury. Clinton BTFO.

its just an extremely forced meme pushed by one single guy
it doesn't mean anything at all, and when you see it, your oaths are not broken

it may also be mentioned by others who just wanna make people mad

Nobody does.

I never thought I'd see the day wherein liberal scum were defending Hillary Clinton for her wrong-doing on the basis of "Well George Bush did it too, so its okay!".

Why the fuck are liberals attracted to that shit show?

Hillary's fanbase really is a tragically stupid lot.

If you've ever watched it, or know anything about the BBC, it should be obvious why they watch it.

Dr. Who is one of the most multiculti pozzed shitpiles on television today.

Simpleton libtards thinking politics is a sport played by two teams, Pubs and Dems. Bitch I'd love to see the entire Bush clan lined up against the wall along with the Clintons.

Does this mean Clinton can still be prosecuted

Bots can't think for themselves. They just spam a certain narrative to create the illusion that lots of people support Hillary.

There's a pic out there (I probably have it but my Holla Forums folder is a mess) where like 20 different twitter users posted the exact message verbatim complimenting Hillary. Cruz used the same tactics way back when.

Oh my fucking God I'm actually ready for civil war. I hate these commie leftist faggot cunts and nu-males enough to literally want to see them eat bullets.

=RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Why else would they open the investigation? For fun? They're going to take everyone's security clearance, perhaps criminal charges.

dat boi…

What happened to this guy?

well i don't made such a big deal to say she wouldn't get in trouble, for all i know it would be just to try save some face with voting groups.

The State Department is pissed.

She fucked them over.

She's a spy and a liar.

My guess? Public schooling.

heres to hoping

At this point it's in the establishments best interest to scapegoat $hillary and shoehorn a new democratic presidential nominee right before the DNC.

This isn't what you think it is. The State Department is DNC and Obama territory. This is to protect Hillary. Information from an ongoing investigation can't be released. This is how Obama shuts down inquiry into Clinton's server.

After the FBI finished their investigation information from it could be released to the public. The State Department reopening the investigation closes it to public inquiry. There is more details of the investigation that Obama doesn't want you to see.

Did any of those 20 million emails on the Republican Party server contain classified information?

Fuck off

Nothings going to come of it, shes going to get off Scott free. But at least it will bring the normie's attention to shillary's corruption since its in the news.

(checked)

This maymay seems to trigger a lot of people, top Kek.

Is there anything actually going to happen tonight?

why is this so low in the cataloge? it made me think this was an old probe or someshit. is it sliding or do you guys just not care?

good

I hope you archived that you retarded nigger bc it doesn't exist anymore.

And some of these creatures vote. I can see why people say democracy is a failure.

Remove the 1 in /status1/ and it takes you to the tweet. OP fucked up

Or better yet:

There

bump

might be steganography.
the oath broken stuff could be a password clue.

or its just a forced meme.
or real meme magic.
or nothing

it's like when they got capone for tax crimes.

It's some possibly schizophrenic, but probably just impossibly autistic idiot who is trying to force an unfunny cryptic meme without any explanation. He has some convoluted theory in his mind no doubt, and he's too stubborn to give up or change his idea.

That's why people find him annoying.

does it really matter?
i just want that bitch to die a horrible death in a jail full of the worst lowlife nigger scum imaginable.
she must have comitted hundreds of crimes that justify death penality or life inprisonment
i really don't care what they use to get her in. just lock her up

i like my idea better.
people should learn how to filter if they are triggered that easy

People who have taken oaths, who really don't want to be under such oaths anymore but face violent dismemberment, death or possibly worse if they attempt to break such oaths, are triggered by the idea that two simple circles can break oaths that they are bound to. It's like a person on welfare seeing a job application, a jew seeing a star of moloch in the wrong context, an atheist a fedora, Holla Forums a Nietzsche quote, reminding a sissy /fringe/ wizard to take their medication as prescribed, a tranny the word "gender", /r9k/ being reminded that they will never hug a woman that's not in their extended family ,shitting on New England sports teams whenever they aren't doing well, telling a Christian that the origins of their religion is suspect, reminding a manlet that they will never learn and so on. It isn't what is said or seen that is what they have a problem with, but what kind of thoughts and mental images those items evoke, or meme magic.

In the case of the meme circles, they give people who have taken oaths a reminder that their oaths can be broken at any time, given enough willpower for the more nasty oaths, but can't because it would mean their life effectively ending as they know it. They can't not reply however and leave meme circles uncontested anywhere at any time, because if they don't, then the thought of their oaths being broken stays in their mind, hanging there. They need to reply to all oathbreaker posts in a ritualistic and equally autistic fashion as the meme circles founder and reaffirm, to themselves mostly, that their oaths have not been broken.

The common rebuttal to this explanation of the meme circles is that this meme would also somehow void positive oaths, such as ones to themselves, family, kin, race, state, leaders and so on. This kind of argument only comes from someone who doesn't see oaths in an Aryan perspective but rather in a parasticial and paradoxical kind of way. An oath that gives one access to a "better" life, commonly seen in rituals today that are gateways to positions of power, but also an oath that keeps one prisoner, since if broken will put them in harm's way and generally worse off than before they actually took such an oath.

Compared to oaths taken by the SS in NatSoc Germany, Teutonic Knights, Romans to their state, Greeks to their cities, how seriously Persia took oaths, and among the ancient Hindus, the meme circles challenge oaths that are taken by people who like what taking an oath can materially give them without thinking of what exactly they are getting into. Only after a period of tme do they realize that mistakes were made, and only after becoming molded into a cog for whatever machine they signed up for without reading the fine print do they realize that escape will be impossible, at least in conjunction with maintaining the lifestyle given by the oath. Simply seeing two circles will give them "the fear", like the sound of a helicopter flying overhead sends a Vietnam vet into the abyss and for some reason is comedy gold.

tl;dr
thought creates reality

The tl;dr is
lol @ oathkuks

There it is again, there's that 25 second forced meme.

GOWDY GETS ROWDY

I also love how when he starts shitting on Comey, background music from a phone starts playing.

man what bullshit this whole shit is.

the fucking audacity of this king nigger and his lackeys

isn't this the designated shitposting thread?

No, just drive by philosophizing. Good luck in the future friend.

They're going to strip her clearance!

ROFLMAO!

How many little boys have you fucked, mason?

Antislide bump

Back to the top, boys!

I get the feeling this is important and is getting slid, so Imma bump just in case.

Anyone think her server was a convenient method for passing classified information to Israel?

She feigns ignorance and says she didn't know it wasn't allowed. Libtards believe her and cry muh feminism when she's attacked.

Sticky mods? Don't let this get slid

You stupid spic faggot. You've been forcing this ridiculous meme for more than six months, since at least we busted Dan Gabriel. It was shit back then and it's shit now cunt. All you newfags goin "hurr ppl r triggered" need to take your hands away from the keyboard lurk moar. Fuck this time of year.

That tweet was deleted. This is why you need to use archive.is you dumb nigger.

glitch in the reptilian

I wish it wasn't such a wonky-looking weapon. I can completely get past the high-fantasy look, but the short, hollow, wireframe construction largely makes it hard to take seriously. To get a feel for it. Man at Arms did an episode where they made a substantially less anemic version.

One most likely schizophrenic user forced this meme on everyone by posting this strange design consistently for several weeks, saying it made the oaths that people swore to the Freemasons or whoever else, invalid. That's as much as anyone knows, he never explained much beyond that point and it got annoying and old quite quickly. It's different to other forced memes as there is no obvious agenda at play and initially it was clearly one guy who was posting it. Then after a few weeks of sustained shilling he went away. Perhaps he was commited or an-heroed, who really knows. Then after a few months of peace people started posting it again but ironically, as bait, and it got many bites so now the forced meme has become a genuine meme. Quite an achievement for one looney and a testament to meme magic. It amuses me everytime I see it now, but also pisses many people off. Maybe they don't like having their oaths broken..

Yes, this guy

is obviously just a samefag alt - he uses the same SJW logic in every thread this shitty meme is posted: hurr durr the negative reaction to my spamcircles is proof that muh feminism spamcircle is desperately needed.

REMEMBER THIS IS A KIKE SYMOLISM MEME MEANT FOR D&C AND ONLY D&C

REPORT + HIDE

I don't think it is only one guy, but it is forced. It feels so generic and shitty. It's not funny either, which makes me think it was an agency trying to manufacture a meme to see if they could do it, then when the meme didn't take off they though, "Meh, just keep spamming it and see if it ever does take off."

Certainly these people are actively interested in seeing if they can fool us into internalizing and adopting their memes. But this is just my own theory; I can't prove it.

she really is brain damaged from those strokes…

OP's a faggot and the other's didn't post the archived link, here it is.

archive.is/vd2UA

What does this even mean, I never saw this a few months ago and now suddenly I'm seeing this stupid image pop up and everyone losing their shit every time they see it.

Who?

I found this album cover, thought you might appreciate.

Why isn't she in jail? FBI is working hard to have her jailed so she can't purge them.

You now realize that the original halo is meme circles

shills are forcing it to ridicule the oath keepers.

Basically they are just pissing the oath keepers off. What are they trying to accomplish?

shills try to make us (and people with some of our opinions) to look stupid.

but like Gandhi said…

derp

derp