Bet on Trump

When did you put your bets on Trump?

How much did you bet?

And shills, do you get foreknowledge of planned results often? Does this make up a considerable part of your income?

If it gets blown everywhere that Trump is rigged to win the presidency, do you lose your jobs as well as lose the money you put in the bet?

video not related

(((crickets chirp))) (((the wind rustles a tumbleweed)))

I fanged 700 on at 3.60

Bet against Trump.
If he wins, you're happy because the country can still be saved.
If he loses, then at least you'll have some consolation.

trump's going to win despite whatever (((news station polls))) tell you, they're putting up fake polls to show that shillary is doing better than trump

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage

I bet $50 cash last summer, that he'd be president.

this is a 3k payout at the moment folks, better get in there because it's going to drop from here.

As soon as I heard his stance on balanced trade and his anti-globalist stance.
My entire nation.

there will be no election

You are being scammed whether they know it or not

if there was to be a election, guess who counts the votes?

but there wont' be an election. I promise

Link?

(Cheking those lucky dubs)

Likewise.

Why? What will prevent it?

betting is literally low-subhuman and nigger tier

mein neger, obama third term as it all burns around us

What?

i knew he would win the republican nomination when he said the rosie o'donnel line.

Thank God people like you won't be in charge of the Fourth Reich, you insufferable, puritanical naggy bitch.

Can some faggot post a link

I can honestly say that I didn't expect him to win the GOP nomination. That actually came as a surprise to me. I can also honestly say that I did not expect Hillary to win the DNC nomination. I genuinely expected Bernie Sanders to win it - barely, but win it.

It's going to be a very strange circus, the General Election and I'm glad it turned out the way it has.

Martial Law, WW3