Minnesota Somali Watch

20-30 Somali men terrorize upscale Minnesota neighborhood for 3 days. Threaten rape and kidnapping, beat up a dog. Police take 3 hours to arrive, media blackout except for vid related and WND/RRW

Old thread reached limit

archive.is/sYfHT
archive.is/QEJTu

youtube.com/watch?v=g6y_bNdcT9o

MP4:
Webm:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfmywzjdtRM

Spread this far and wide.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheNordicNation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So why didn't the residents simply kill them?

I live in Minneapolis myself frequent this area on a weekly basis.

I can personally confirm that there are often many Somalis hanging around here.

I may drive around the neighborhood in question tonight to take some pictures.

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THIS BOARD YOU SHITBERG

MEETUPS

For any other MN fags who are interested in local organizing, message me on twitter.

twitter.com/TheNordicNation

We have a small group of quality guys who get together on a regular basis. We're a mix of of young professionals and university students. Message me if you are interested.

what would you have us do? I am doing my best at organizing groups in Minnesota, but this area is so pozzed. The best thing we can do right now is raise awareness and encourage local networking.

Going to jail accomplishes nothing.

At least ride by them blasting dixie music or yell out the window some racial slurs, that's the least you can do to show them they're not welcome.

record it too

This, knock on doors and talk to people to get their cooperation so they will not cooperate with police against you, and then offer to stand guard and beat the ever living piss out of them with a baseball bat. There is a insidious and terrible bystander effect, even with strong people, as far as defending communities is concerned, no one wants to step up and face conflict or trouble for what is right and they pass the buck off to everyone except themselves until no one does anything. You may not even need neighborhood cooperation, if they show up again they will undoubtedly confront you and you have a good self defense argument if you have a good lawyer. Kill them, don't be a pussy, do you have a gun?

Gee I found your problem

Also, as if any of the upscale minnesotans would have guns to begin with.

No one will do anything because any sort of call to action around these parts immediately gets drowned out by pussies and retards going HURR GET OUT FBI HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. Stop fucking talking and go shoot these worthless chimps already

Minnesota has something like 400,000 conceal carry permits since the law was passed several years ago.

In a state of only a few million that's not bad. I have mine and the class was packed when I took it.

Here's a bump. Kikes jump out of the woodworks heavy for the last thread.

Do it faggot. Bring a mate for bants.

It's good that a decent proportion of them have CC but I highly doubt the upscale people have them. Retirees, yuppies, and assorted people who want nothing to do with guns can be found in abundance. This could have been taken care of easily if even one of them had a decent gun, castle doctrine backing them, and so as soon as the chimps made it clear those people were trapped in their homes they could open fire and removed the filth from their lawns and sidewalks.

So is anyone telling the normies about this?

Maybes. Don't have a Twatter but I live in little Somalia. A couple weeks ago, I saw some Somalian choke another light bulb head over the hood of his car, threaten to shoot him, and steal all his shit. I'm still wondering if this is one of the Somalians that got shot in dinkytown recently.

Normies know. MPLS is Sweden 2.0

T I M E
for a soldier of odin

SOMALISOTA

So what do we do lads?

Escalation of force laws.
Basically, you can't use more than equal force against someone, otherwise, it's considered going armed with intent, and any charges levied against you can be bumped up to more serious ones.
This is a big reason to get a CC permit.

Stay safe, user.
Record everything, but be discrete: going off comments from the last thread, it seems they're very mindful of any evidence being collected on them (which in itself says a lot about their intentions.)
Seriously consider disguising your camera so as to get their true behavior, and back everything up before making it available/known to law enforcement.

We need better video first.
That clip off the local news isn't going to motivate a single normie; what we need is for folks to start recording everything.
That should be the first thing on everyone's mind; the second should be to stay low and quiet: we aren't going to expose them if they know they're being filmed.

The shills were unreal with the shitposting in the old thread.

Is this still an ongoing situation? They need to record better video for it to spread, but there is no harm in spreading what is already available.

More on this: Take a page from photojournalism and work in teams.
A reporter is the lead: they handle interaction with interviewees and basically run interference to take all attention off the cameraman, who's basically just there to be a fly on the wall.
This is how they get honest reactions from people, and so should you.
Disguise that camera, stay just outside the fray/interaction zone and let a friend or two run point.
It would also help if you aren't seen arriving together; someone needs to be dropped off around the corner, or arrive in separate vehicles.
Dress differently, and don't mingle near one another too much.
Don't loiter overly and move like you know what you're doing/have a purpose being there: You are also a stranger in this area and will, too, be under some level of suspicion by the locals.
And have a fucking alibi for being there: At this point, it's obvious they want this story shut down, and you can bet the cops will be under orders to harass anyone going against that.

Yes we can stupid, if whites actually organize we can effectively defend ourselves from both niggers and the police who try to arrest us. If some nig gets shot by a white guy, it shouldn't be him on his own then, other whites should come to his aid and turn it into the fucking Bundy Standoff. If you're not willing to use your guns for self-defense because you might get arrested, then just go and live in Sweden, because you're hopelessly cucked. What, are you going to sit and wait until the law is magically on your side to take action?

Terrorised liberal neighborhood that votes for mass immigration.

No fucks given.

Don't be a faggot, its still American soil.

be a man among men.gif

bump

If this wasn't American soil and white people I would say they fucking deserve all the negro rape

Vigilantism was needed