Jon Leibowitz is back

Jon Leibowitz is back

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is he officially back? He keeps flip flopping on this shit he should just be straight with it.

BASED

Cumskins on suicide watch!

Fake news is on its way out, he should stick to straight clown work

What was happening under the table?

Somebody end his suffering

vid.me or webm please

Is vid.me imbeddable yet?

I think a whole lot of new stuff is embeddable? But I haven't tried it yet. I remember it being advertised though.

ewww what's wrong whith his nose????

Stop being so antisemitic

What happened?

Well, he's not wrong on that account.

WHAT?

I thought Colbert's show was successful, why does he have to bring Jon back?

s-sauce?

Saw it on Holla Forums

kek

wonder what Holla Forums's up to nowadays.? I'll have to go give them a visit.

John "Can't Leib the Heeb" Stewart really hit the wall hard

hehehe stupid goyim,
it's not grabbing it if it's a voluntary donation!

It isn't. Neither is Daily Show. It's doing about the same as CNN and other shills. They need to buy viewers and followers so their advertisers don't catch on and switch ships. In a way they're defrauding their investors. Their bringing back Jon Liebowitz is evidence of tanking profit.

The new shit is in shows like World Peace and other edgy outlets. You've already seen a couple of wiley businessmen like Milo and Thernovitch hitching their rides to the right. Pretty soon the only people still pumping money into these outdated husks will be the propagandists.
If I could give advice to advertisers and investors about the diving whale known as liberal media, I'd say cut your fucking harpoon line. Don't be an Ahab. Row back to shore and hope we don't leave without you.

Dishonest LUGENPRESSE tries to paint Trump as an anti-semite. Sad!

Ohm nub dongle yolf bungled thus flouridated oxide

Late Show with Colbert has finally pulled ahead for Fallon/Kimmel.
Just barely hitting 3 million after going on in September of last year with viewership dropping.
It finally turned around for him after Trump was elected, and he show turned into 95% Trump content.

Stewart is just trying to stay relevant so people will notice when his HBO show launches, which is suppose to be early 2017.
An animated parody of cable news, a four year contract was signed.
I doubt much will happen with it considering HBO's track record of animated show lifespans.
With Oliver already on HBO with his 'news' show and Maher still doing 'news' as well.
I don't see a animated parody of a news network lasting long, pulling in new HBO subscribers, or lasting.

As for Noah with the Daily Show, ratings have dropped so low Samatha Bee's show past it in early November BEFORE the election.
I haven't heard of any improvements in the viewership, and can't find any hard numbers about it after that date.
There is no way Comedy Central will let the Daily Show continue to tank, it's their flagship show.
Craig Kilborn only lasted two years as the host, and Trevor Noah was writing for the Daily Show while Kilborn was the host.

Since Noah does have a history with the show, I doubt they would replace him so soon since it would show that he was either a terrible choice for a host, or that it possibly can't survive without Stewart/Oliver Standing in.

Makes me wonder how big current year mans mansion will be in 8 years.

So much trying to go more accessible but familiar

Considering that the Democratic party is the weakest it's been in a while, I'm holding out hope that that faggot ends up sleeping in a cardboard box.

The sole reason I watch Stephen Colbert is watching him become more and more desperate and obviously antagonistic as he makes America great. It helps that his charm is different from the obviously obnoxious contrived personalities like Noah and Kilborn.

I think Jon peaked at either that do-nothing rally for sanity or when he brought up white privilege to O'reilly when he promoted his book. Not saying he was good up to that point but it was just the breaking point of where his relevancy snapped.

Its CY+2!

I think you just answered your own question.

My apologies then (I'm not american), I heard about this (quote) the other day so I thought he had some kind of success with his Late Show.
The fact that he's adding more political humour means that he doesn't seem to make a career outside of his "Colbert Report" persona.

what did he mean by this?

vid.me embed

and shitty webm

He meant he was too short sighted to see he was getting played by Zack Snyder. This quote sums it up,

nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic

When bernard Shaw from CNN was in Contact there was a big deal about it, how it was unethical and borderline illegal for news reporters to do fake news for hollywood shekels. Wound up becoming normal anyway + Obama legalized it in '12. And here we are.

Just summarize what he says, I can't stand watching these disingenuous fuckwits any longer. I could already feel a vein throbbing in my forehead when Colbert mentioned Trump threw out certain media organizations, and I just knew the audience was sitting there waiting for him to finish reading off all the names to boo indicating it's fake outrage and they don't actually give a shit.

He really is painfully unfunny. Why did anyone ever watch his show.

That's really interesting.
When I saw Gone Girl, I thought it was bizarre that Nancy Grace would appear as herself in a movie that makes her, and her show, look absolutely horrible by implication.

I really hope this guy gets assassinated

Maher is much less subversive and propagandistically dangerous than John Oliver

Still the lowest quality board.

If the election told you anything it's that nobody really listens to him. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up sending him back to England, where nobody gave a shit about him.

Doesn't everybody hate him? I was under the impression that even normalfags couldn't stomach him.

Oy vey!

>>>/suicide/

exactly, Cumskins on /suicide/ watch!

don't you have some place to poo in, Pajeet?

user plz..

I actually liked most of his career till the Daily Show, but that was him acting, and doing comedy.
Political humor/satirists is down there with mimes for actual comedic ability.

That's part of the reason Kimmel attacked Pewdiepie about a year ago, and why Conan has branched into the Clueless Gamer.
The Clueless Gamer even has it's own twitch stream 'spin-off' with special guests and such besides the television segment.

Stephen Colbert's wife 'famously' said the same thing when Stewart was first announced as the new host of the Daily Show.

I know someone who loves him. He lives in Portland, and ever since he moved there has become a hopeless degenerate. Smokes a lot of weed and is even convinced he's gay now. I don't know what the fuck is going out there, but needless to say he shares very little in common with the person I used to know.

meant for

Someone's mad that comedians don't reinforce his Narrative.

It will always be the current year.

Someone's glad that comedians reinforce his narrative.
Must be nice to switch your brain off and have celebrities tell you what to think.

Not even that guy, but political "Humour" is easy mode on a game made for babies. Literally all you do is say something the audience agrees with and then make a "Funny face." If you find any political comedy funny, regardless of the wing it resides in, you're a fucking moron and should kill yourself for the good of the species.

same, I literally can't watch them. It's like homework because I know the counter-facts and rhetorical work necessary to show why it's bullshit but I feel like I'm taking on the task ot doing it myself when I listen to his propaganda.

I don't like blatant right-wing propaganda either, but it's nowhere near as morally imposing and posturing as the "correct opinion" as the stuff from Jon Leibowitz and co. are. I'm done with that shit and only hope it never gets its stranglehold on the culture like it had around 2004-2013

Well, it's not entirely out of left field for him, before that he'd do shit like bring in Reggie to shill the Wii u had that brain damaged nigger Mike Tyson try to beat himself in Punch Out.