Brit/pol/ #1053: Yanks Will Never Understand Why We Don't Like Eastern European Immigration Edition

GOVE IS OUT PRO-BREXIT LEADSOM IS IN AGAINST REMAINIAN THERESA "CUNT" MAY IN THE RACE FOR PM

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/07/andrea-leadsom-knocks-michael-gove-conservative-leadership-race/

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jul/07/chilcot-report-unlikely-to-hit-tony-blairs-income-or-influence

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/parliament-lockdown-amid-chemical-incident-as-police-identify-suspicious-package-a7124991.html

PREPARE FOR TONIGHT'S QUESTION TIME

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcone

official-britpol.co.uk/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=asian without makeup&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFkuORl-LNAhWJL8AKHQh9BkQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1680&bih=913
google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=789&tbm=isch&q=models without makeup&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBjMLrl-LNAhUIDcAKHbeYB78QhyYIHQ
gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2706906/Suomi solmii Britannian kanssa puolustussopimuksen
filmon.com/tv/bbc-one
twitter.com/A_Liberty_Rebel/status/749928329181065216
twitter.com/ChristianJMay/status/751098836681187328
archive.is/qJd8o
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/stand-up-for-britain/42
archive.is/fUAxO
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
stronglifts.com/5x5/
twitter.com/ben_hart/status/751117842079215616
conservativehome.com/leftwatch/2013/04/wilson-closed-more-coal-mines-than-thatcher.html
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/what-to-do-with-the-banks/196
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/bank-bonuses-fiasco/200
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/why-local-government-should-be-left-alone/43
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/tony-blairs-super-nannies/46
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/at-last-we-are-admitting-the-family-does-matter/50
andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/trial-by-media/51
google.co.uk/#q=bahar mustafa
official-britpol.co.uk
streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/751178983417446400
poal.me/ohskey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh ffs

SAGE SHITTY ANTI-POLISH THREAD
SAGE + REPORT

sage

sage sage sage

kike cunt

XTRA CHEEKI

lmao pls go jan

Fuck off yanks we have this discussion every other day

Poles are white, they are nothing like spics, you limey cucks.

t. man who has never met a pole

Hue

there's no point of this constant d/c it's not funny after the first thread with 300 posts dedicated to arguing about it because the OP was like this

Seriously Eastern European immigration is a huge problem and faggots on Holla Forums don't like admitting it

Poles > Anglos

REAL THREAD HERE LADS

Give examples of what they are doing. Are they non-whites? Are ruining local culture?

It's not D&C you faggot if you aren't willing to confront these problems then fuck off out of my country

Wew

Get yourselves on the #PiedemontParkHanging hashtag lads

Banter flying thick and fast

They compress wages and import family members in business that drive out tradition British owners and workers

I know it's a fucking problem you dullard, we had a thread about it before and the hassle is not worth it. WE ALREADY KNOW ITS AN ISSUE. Whats the point of this? We voted to leave the EU ffs

faggot

No, yanks on Holla Forums/ don't. Other Western European nationalists know they are.

Deal with the sandniggers first, then the poles after the entire Earth is whites only.

Can yellow fever be cured?

M8

Poor towns that have been inundated by poles now have areas were English is now spoken entirely as a second language. They barely learn any English, and refuse to interact with natives. They essentially make mini-polands for themselves.

The Poles that migrate to other countries are the shit poles because they're too stupid to accomplish anything in their own country.

I say this as someone who's descended from Poles.

We can deal with two things at once mate

Get lost PIDF.

When's Question time lads?

BASED
yeah?

Yep, search for images of her without makeup. She'll have the face of a skinless chimp but that won't change those supple nipples or laterally oriented vulva.

And Does anyone know who's on tonight?

As usual: 10.45 on BBC One. Might get shifted back thanks to the footy, though.

Pic-related.

Your bird but it's ok i like blood pudding just joking bit of banter lad

Pure shit guests tbh

Is it.. Government.. total cock up

notsureifshilloridiot.jpeg

Yes, remove the yellow monkeys makeup with a hose. Your fever will be cured.

this lmao, they're always wearing a face cake to make them look whiter

canned laughter

pretty uncivic of you lads…

[PEN TAPPING INTENSIFIES]

That shows that Poles are about as criminal per capita as British people

"British"

Anyone else madly in love with aborigines?

How do I cure my abbo fever?

Yes, rope.

Nig-nogs don't add that much to the crime stats, they're too small a proportion of the population

google.co.uk/search?q=asian without makeup&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiFkuORl-LNAhWJL8AKHQh9BkQQ_AUICCgB&biw=1680&bih=913

ahahaha

Here's how I know you're full of shit.

Always wondered why they had an artstyle that made their eyes seem unnaturally huge, must be really insecure about the way their eyes look.

If you flirt with leftist girls while you bully them lads does it come off as beta or alpha?

Depends on the quality of your "flirting"

comes off as you trying to be alpha and failing tbh, you should just not give a fuck about them tbh.

This. Pakis and niggers ≠ white Brits

LMAO

The fact that you're asking makes it beta.

Proportional representation user

google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b-ab&biw=1440&bih=789&tbm=isch&q=models without makeup&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBjMLrl-LNAhUIDcAKHbeYB78QhyYIHQ

Most women look like shit without makeup

I'm just basically calling her a slag but I detect sexual tension tbh

I'll stick to bullycide then tbf

Are you gay?

Your thread is shit ibqh

tbqh

10% of the prison population is black, 6% is Asian.

Therefore the white British imprisonment rate (using those stats) is about 0.06% for white British people compared to 0.09% for Poles

Galloway would be entertaining if he had a bantmaster like Nige to get butthurt at

It feels like it's speeding up boys

U wah?

What is?

Which lad?

It just a gut feeling, it's like somethings going to crack real soon

It's just like how every black guy pretends to have a giant cock.

This hanging seems pretty serious tbh

FUCKING CUCK

Literally who?

Either trying to jew the stats or shit at math/logic.

literally who

A literal nobody, but just look at that conk.

It refers mostly to pakis.

Where are you getting these statistics you fucking ingrate?

NO. This is my sanctuary. Go find your own place. I need a break too.

I feel it too

Bane?!

gov.uk/government/statistics/statistics-on-race-and-the-criminal-justice-system-2012

Offenders Statistics Table 5.04

Wow, they're grouping one of the most violent races with one of the most docile races to push the religion of piece meme. This is some next level deception.

It's like the wedge is almost through

Yeah, that lad's definitely one of the tribe.

So you're very obviously not British if you've only just realised this.

Go away.

Oh shieeeeet

Of course!

Polish women are hot so they can stay for that reason.

Is it me or is it getting to a head.

My main fear is the powers we are fighting are going to use this to gain full control out of our fear and confusion

No.

Is this someone from TRS or some shit?

I don't even understand how we "betrayed" them tbh, pretty sure we declared on Germany? Did they want us to smash the Russians for them as well?

Fight for your own country you ungrateful mongs

Now you understand why East Asians despise Asians.

eastern europeans are christkikes.
polaks invited jews out of greed.

they also fought against hitler and now they want to be white?
MUSLIM NIGGERS FOR POLAND
blow up you polak ivan pig

we will not forget who you are

It's because Britain didn't send it's entire military over to the proud Polish and leave the backdoor open for the Germans to fuck us, basically.

ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2706906/Suomi solmii Britannian kanssa puolustussopimuksen

Finland and Britannia signs a protection pact which conserns only these two contries. Finlands defence minister Jussi Niinistö and Great-Britains defence minister are the ones who will sign the pact.

Mutual defence between Finland and UK have been actually been planned for a year now.

–British will leave the EU but they still want to have military treaties with a select number of countries, Finland is one of them, Niinistö explains to the Western-Media.

The President Sauli Niinistö has agreed upon the mutual treaty between Finland and Britannia.

The Defence minister Jussi Niinistö says he had personally agreed on this treaty while talking to the Defence minister Fallon even before there were any evidence of Brexit.

The treaty is a "framework arrangement” where both countries political leaders will tell to the military on how to proceed.

Niinistö cannot tell about the content of the treaty. It is classified.

–Great Britain has one of the biggest militaries of EU countries and it has also nuclear weapons. They didnt want to integrate EU armies together but they will be willing to sign treaties with countries like Finland and Sweden.

Starting from yet 2017 the UK has the responsibility of taking care of NATOs rapid deployment forces (VJTF).

Based but they didn't do it as great as we did

There wouldn't even be a Europe if it were not for Christianity and the Polish hussars at the siege of Vienna.
Go fuck yourself pagan autist larper.

Something smells fishy about this post

Finland are based as fuck

Anyone got a link for the QT without it being live? I don't want a telly license tbh.

Agree

EU army?

filmon.com/tv/bbc-one

I hereby declare this the beginning of the Anglo-Mongol alliance.

Thanks lad.

Shieeeet it says channel not available due to blackout restrictions during the euro 2016 games.

Polish pilots deliberately crashed their Spitfires during the Battle of Britain tbh.

That's cause the match is ongoing now. Once it ends, the embargo will be lifted.

Christianity didn't make Europe great.
Europe made Christianity great.

what the media doesn't want you to see

germany is waking up

Brits and Finns, we be unstoppable. Argentina better prepare their anus for us.

Wait, are polish not welcome in UK ? I live here for over a year and I never experience anything bad from English. But I can understand. There's so many immigrants that can barely speak (at least in my city) it's fucking annoying.

It's not just the Polish; it's anyone who's here who doesn't need to be. It's nothing personal, but the our first responsibility is to our people.

Fuck off back to your own country.

>>>/out/
How many poles were there in Britain compared to Lithuanians? Twice as many? Then the lithuanian stat is much worse. See what I mean?

Who do you think the media (and police force) would rather skew statistics against? Poles, or (sand/)niggers? That's right.

Yeah, how about not choosing a shit race?

The mannerisms of Korean and Jap women are nice, but you're deluding yourself if you think unaltered asians have an okay appearance.

We just don't want scum, regardless of race or nationality lad, I'm sure you can understand.

Christianity civilized the Europeans, Europeans didn't make Christianity civil.
I can play that petty game of semantics all day.

That seems a lil further away. It appears the US is going to be the catalyst, maybe when they declare marshal law to stop the federal made race war the markets will finally crash. Then the desperation will set In then the eu army will be given the full go ahead to "control" the unstable and scared populace. With that control they may do as they please because the people will want the order.

Looks like the halflife2 rebels will be us soon

It's nothing personal lad but we're being fucked from all directions at the moment

I quite enjoy the decent poles at my work but there's absolutely no question that low skill working brits are being gutted by EU immigration from Eastern Europe

something smells alcoholic about this two posts
ivan you are not 8pol

KILL EVERY LAST POLE

EVERY LAST WOMAN AND CHILD

twitter.com/A_Liberty_Rebel/status/749928329181065216

Do you think this'll happen before other countries decide to pull out of the EU?

How would you feel if tens of thousands of Brits flooded Poland and started competing with young men there?

England (nor the rest of the UK) isn't a proposition nation

This whole idea that every nation "needs" immigration is such cancer, it's an American meme that needs to die

We need to bullycide these people into the gym before they even think of opening their cuck mouths and showing their embarrassing faces.

u wot

The women are got as fuck though lad

You're not wanted here but it's due to us wanting our own nation for our own people, not genocidal malice.

nvm upon closer inspection he's a kike. Gas chamber it is.

Yeah I see what you mean but I just don't agree.

FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY

really does look like it, hell our drinking water is already compromised

yeah but you are an american jew and jews are not white.
your future is the neger and muslim self detonation.

This is the first time I've agreed with brit/pol/, fuck poles and fuck the Americans who think they're fine because they're "h'wite", fucking meet one of the slavic fucks before commenting about it, you mongrel retards.

How's Israel?

This tbh

I understand and agree, I'm not here forever. Somehow I feel like all you need to do is put some kind of English test to weed out more than half of Easter euros.

Im also not a low skilled worker, I don't even work in uk tbh, I'm working from home, but here I pay less taxes and I just like it in here.

Are we all looking forward to tonights QT?

GEORGE OSBORNE BTFO

twitter.com/ChristianJMay/status/751098836681187328

archive.is/qJd8o

Does the Czech republic count as eastern Europe?

#LeadsomForLeader

The thing is though that Americans still push that meme because they think that we're like them (60% white) With North fucking Africans being considered white) and NEED to be flooded with Europeans to stop becoming a minority

Fucking Yanks don't get us

as always.

wtf where did the comment in between go

This.

Christianity only became great when it started to synthesise Classical thought, and when it became adopted by the great civilisation of the day.

Lad we just want immigration on a small scale, people coming too offer things we actually need, not mass-immigration of bennies dependents and low skilled labour.

Anywhere east of the Isle of Man is Eastern Europe

Top lad

Osbourne's gone no matter who wins the Leadership election.

Yes, because it was under the control of the USSR, and therefore "bohemia" died.

Think about the difference between the Scandinavian snow niggers who built nothing and are most famous for raiding in the viking era, compared to the christian Anglo-Saxons who built great churches, and sprawling towns filled with brave, resourceful, god fearing pious men

If I was them I would make damn sure that happened, the problem is the refugee influx has a low media profile atm but that could change soon. All they need is another terrorist attack or assassination

An user once described Brit/pol/ as a racist version of Radio 4.

Quite fitting tbh.

Lad it will be all the better when the party membership vote for Leadsom, the salt will almost compare to the brexit win.

These subhumans are so hilariously delusional. Turks were already weakened greatly before the siege. And what if the roaches had taken Vienna? It is still a LONG way to proper Germany, much less the rest of Europe.
Delusional toilet lickers.

That's actually quite a good description of us.

Indeed.

I listen to heart fm on the way home tbh. don't bully me

Well, that's all because of the eu, isn't it ? I was shocked how easy it was to move here. I was in uk on vacations and shit since I was 16, so I knew the flying and border crossing is easy, all you need is ID, but actually living here ? Lol, I just went to job centre and filed some papers, got my insurance number a week later or so and I could already work. I had my own flat in about 2 months.

I like that he overestimated the level of discussion we have.

Radio 4 doesn't have spastics phoning up and ranting about their mummy

Its hard being Anglican sometimes

vodka wogs out

This is why everyone hates you fucking britkikes. Your island has been the center of world Jewry for centuries. You've done nothing but sow divisions between your fellow whites. You bring wanton destruction and untold suffering with you wherever you go. You are a cancer on Europa and the entire fucking world.

You are scum. You are enemies of the white race. And you will be treated exactly the same as the hebrews when the time comes.

BBC shilling May hard

What the fuck is the Theresa May Footfag a BBC employee?

With that I cannot disagree, but the premise that Christianity 'civilised' Europe and therefore the Greeks and Romans is arrant nonsense. Christianity is also not the only factor at play in the civilisation of the now niggers.

Good post

a) stop calling us yanks, you faggot. the term isn't offensive; its inaccurate

b) we completely understand and I have no fucking clue why you don't get that

PS. Bit/pol/ is full of insufferable faggots.
PPS. I won't see your responses so don't bother, stupid niggerkikes

I don't understand why not more of our chaps don't infiltrate easy Churches like the Anglican tbh

okay thanks for stopping by

i thought brit/pol/ was all pro-israel civic nationalists, why can't they make their minds up

This much is true. It also keeps people from being punished forever in Hell in the afterlife.

Yank checking in just to remind you that we hate your fucking failures and to never include us in any sort of jewish anglosphere schemes

His face is a nonce.

Ok,
SEPPO

/britpol/ are the cats bowden was talking about

It does have womans hour though.

I second these words. Yank only applies to people from New England.

Ok, yank.

Trump likes us anyway, so get in line.

Did you like those tigerstripe kitten heels user ;^)

WEW NOTHING FISHY HERE LADS

superior version

we only want white countries

The people who worship there are really sound.

Problem is that there are loads of middle class atheists that have worked out if they pretend to believe in God and become vicars they get a guaranteed job, nice house with a garden, and get to boss people around.

?

?

Sounds quite nice tbh.

If you can find any British people they'd agree that Yank=you lot.

whiteness is not humxness.
infact, white skin is sub-humxn.
all phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness
white ppl have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors
that surpress melanin production.
they are genetically deficient because;
melanin is present at the inception of life
melanin is directly linked to fertility and the humxn reproductive system
melanin is directly linked to stong bones
melanin is directly linked to the strength of the nervous system
melanin is directly linked to strength of senses such as vision and hearing
melanin is directly linked to the strength of neuro systems affecting capacities like intelligence, memory and creativity
melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge.

melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.

this is why the indegeniety of all humxity comes from blackness.
we are the first and strongest of all humxns and our genetics are the foundation of all humanity.

melanine is essential for the efficient performance of all the body natural functions.

THEREFORE
white ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual.

white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is protect themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can simply whipe out the white race if we had the power to.

it is why white supremacy as an imperial system thrives. it tries to control, surpresses and destroy our existence in blackness because we are a threat to the genetic anhilation of white ppl.

do you ever wonder how black ppl after centuries of colonial violence, genocide and destruction - no matter what systems created to make us extinct… how we keep coming back?

it is because we are superhumxns.

You aren't even LARPing right you insufferable tit.

Holy fucking kek

Nice for them.
But not…

This. The churches in the rural parts aren't as pozzed, and the really solid followers don't buy into any of the globalist 'world peace religion' rubbish.

Lads, do any of you take any vitamins or supplements or am I being rused by you know who…. ?

I don't go to church.

wew lads.

Since you seem to have to decided to D&C Holla Forums like Holla Forums shills, I suppose having a female PM who's sole objective is to return to the EU is what you deserve.

Just 6 layers of water filters that I bought from infowars.com

The more salt I read, the more I believe in British supremacy.

Is this the wog version of 'wymyn'?

I'm not going to pretend I'm not a degenerate NEET. Still, I have the decency to not post that sort of thing on Holla Forums

I hope that other NEETs at least own some weapons and physically fit so when the race war comes we can help out our fellow men.

lol

Thanks for the cool posters. They made me feel very patriotic and reminded me that we really are the superior European people.

Even Adolf agreed with this.

Then they would have consolidated and would've continued to take land, that's fairly obviously to anyone who knows anything about war.

Not really it's next door

So much for a European future united against the Islamist threat, I don't see 150,000 Englishmen marching against Islamism do you?

Eastern Europe has a strong identity and a steel moral compass, because they know the suffering of which destructive ideologies have such as Islam and Communism, whilst their western brethren wallow in the dark with their leftist social dogma merely surviving on the fumes off the fumes of their former glory.waiting for the end to arrive.

They want to meme it but their power is weak.

'We' didn't decide you silly monkey, one person did, OP

Oh god what a faggot

Still taking in deadly levels of fluoride my friend.

I’m not talking about $100 bottles of “super male vitality” or whatever he who Breaks the Conditioning sells.

I am talking, cod liver oil, vitamin d etc.

Just say Europe you fucking faggot. Filtered for being gay.

Vitamin D, Omega 3 and BCAA's. I also drink protein shakes.

They all have a specific purpose, though none are without alternatives.

>>>/cancer/

Oh well lad.
There's always time

Yanks play at racism because they're bitsers.

TOO EXTREME FOR Holla Forums

I eat Marmite.

errrr the government, errrr, it's all shit, errrr UKIP?

Is this illegal lads?

SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Do you want to end up like Rich Piana?

Birmingham lies more heavily with Wilson and Attlee.

What form do you have your Omega 3? I have bought some Krill oil and Cod Liver oil.

I have Vitamin D, Zinc, A multi Vit wihout Iron and some of that Super Greens powder.

Anything else I should get.

GEMS FROM LEADSOM'S BLOG

STAND UP FOR BRITAIN
Along with so many 'normal' people in this country, I'm sick and tired of political correctness:

- I don't want to be called the 'Chair' of OXPIP, nor the 'Spokesperson' for South Northamptonshire. What's wrong with Chairman and Spokesman?

- I don't want my sons to grow up thinking it's OK to sit in a train seat while a pregnant lady stands nearby. What's wrong with compassion and good manners?

- I don't want my daughter to be taught by a woman with a veil covering her face. What's wrong with wanting to communicate face to face?

- I don't want my mother to live in fear of teenagers who can't be 'touched' by the police. What's wrong with insisting on discipline?

I want to live in a Britain whose residents are determined to speak English. I want to live in a Britain where there is a shared belief in freedom and democracy, and equal rights for men and women. I want to live in a Britain with a sense of humour - where there are no groups whose life choices are 'above' criticism.

But most of all, I want to live in a Britain that accepts responsibilities as well as rights; where people don't turn a blind eye to the community around them.

GET THIS WOMAN INTO NO. 10 NOW

Seriously, she may have flaws, but this is way better than 'Shariah Law can benefit Britain' May.

archive.is/fUAxO

The Brexit has amplified our powers. A week ago I thought Poles were based, now I want to drive them all into the sea.

But that is as retarded because the Turks were weakened by wars already, and there is no indication that just by taking the city would have granted the roaches the logistic to move north.

Kek
Bayern isnt all of Germany, especially back then. Even so, no indication that the Turks would have had responded well to the inevitable total response from all of Europe.
France didnt save Vienna because of petty politics. Doesnt mean Poles arent retarded, delusional subhuman trash heretics who think they are Jesus himself.

Yes, only subhumans like it.

Pic related. Dense retard.

Nah, it's funny.

Just waste yeast extract mate.

Has there been an explosion at the cadbury's factory? Why are all of these people covered in chocolate?

Are there actually any moral qts at church or is it just a meme?

I used to go to a Catholic school and it did nothing for the girls, they still turned out to be turbo-sluts.

MIGHTY
ROAST
BEEF

How much lsd do you think the CIA sneaks into Alex Jones' coffee each morning.

GREAT FUCKING IMPARTIALLY BBC

No, it doesn't
Yankee comes from either Jan-Kees or Jan-Kaas, either two popular Dutch names or "John-Cheese". Yankee used to be slang for the Dutch settlers in New Netherlands which was taken in the 17th century.

It's a meme. Holla Forums christians have to be the most deluded people I've ever witnessed.

Damn, leadsom's actually massively
based

SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF BBC YOU FUCKING CUCKS STOP SHILLING THESE FUCKING DIN DU'S

Stop making fun of Birmingham
We've suffered so much

Not really, no.
Depends but I've never seen that

I think he puts it in there himself tbh.

even BBC want race war

YANKS OUT

Nice projection faggots

You are expecting britniggers to be capable of rational thought. Don't make that mistake again.

Wow.

That is the most based thing to come out of a Conservatives mouth since the early 1900's.

it could be worse, we could be manchester

NA spotted

A retard usually thinks he isnt one.

Good post.

Alan Clark used to come out with it all the time. He genuinely thought hitler was brilliant too. Such a shame he developed cancer before he could become leader.

Or London.

SUCCESS BREEDS JEALOUSY

Its interesting reading the opinion of people who never expected to get into power.

They are always so much more frank

Don't post that pic lad I'm on no fap

I just take softgels.

If you're lifting and want a little extra then creatine is probably your best bet, other than that you sound covered.

liamrosen.com/fitness.html

LEADSOM FOR
E
A
D
E
R

that too

Does anyone else feel sorry for Yanks? They're always so angry.

You meant 'envy' not 'jealousy'

MODERATE MUSLIMS

aNGRY? You fucking think we are fucking angry at you fucking nigger kike brit kike pieces of fucking shit? We arent f ucking angry so stop fucking thinking we are you fucking stupid subhuman anglo kike britkikeikeikeikecuckckckckckckckckcuckbritCUCKSSSS

FUCKING CUCKS BRITCUCK KIKES NIGGERS

In my experience irl, yanks are usually too happy and carefree, they feel like soul-less husks to me.

lmao bong-fags are more concerned with Poles than ACTUAL FUCKING MUSLIMS NIGGERS AND OTHER NON WHITES

You must learn to love the BBC.

Im going to enjoy watching your economy tank in the next year as the US is the last man standing in the entire world. Maybe ill visit and have a starving British girl suck my cock for money.

Dun da-dun da-dun da-dun, dun da-dun da-dun dun

bless

Oh fuck my sides, who else kept saying the same? Let me think a while… Oh yes. Sweden.

That wasn't even a point you retard

Try again faggot.

Think it's a jekyll and hyde thing, their surface facade of friendliness conceals the bubbling rage and inferiority complex

She is perfect lads.

kek

Lad we hate them all.

Why? You're a Yankee doodle doo.

#THISISNOTWHOWEARE

Fuck off shills, it's so obvious what you're trying to do.

JF is JF and you my friend are JF so fuck off.

What's wrong, lad?
Is trump losing his momentum or something?
Come here to blow off some steam?

Relax, have a pint.
My god you're a faggot fuck off seppo 60% mongrel

Good to know.

I don’t lift as I am working on endurance rather than brute force but I might start to lift a bit to tone up.

WE HATE THEM ALL

TOO
EXTREME
FOR
Holla Forums

White people are fundamentally evil tbh

That’s a funny way of spelling

NON-OBSERVANT MUSLIMS

That might be it actually, when its anonymous and online they always seem so fucking angry.

It'd basically be us locking the autists in the studio and then audio of them being gassed tbh.

It's certainly worth it, and there's no need to worry about becoming 'bulky' because such a transition takes years of progressively heavier weights.

Kek

The Ottomans had 300,000 at the siege, that's the largest army in the world for that time period.

Well obviously not, but if Sussex was captured would we ignore simply because we still have Yorkshire? that's a non argument.

Well if that's how you feel about European Catholics why are you here? Why do you hate your brothers?

United militarily against a threat faced by Europe, nothing wrong with that unless you want the Muslims to pick us off one by one.

Not an argument.

you have 2 to 3 million more muslims than we do, despite what Holla Forums tells you they only make up 3 to 4% of our population

When will comrade Corbyn gas the jews since they roasted him for no reason?

Don't think I can handle question time tonight, it's in Brighton, home of the Greens, it's going to be cancer incarnate.

Can we chill out now lads ye?

why haven't you all joined National Action yet?

and it's still too many. Death penalty, abortion clinics and deportation squads NOW!

Because we like to stay out of honey pot operations.

Cognitive dissonance

Good to see you guys have gone into full denial, that's the last step before extinction.

We'll chill out once the johnny foreigners go away tbh, not much going on right now anyway tbh.

Because they're fucking useless.

You know who she is, lads

Don't pretend

Yeah I know America's demographics are much worse than Europe's but, you wont see us complaining about other Whites until we have dealt with our non White problem

because British Intelligence are stupidly good

You have no idea what that means.

Sarah Rosen?

Because your nation was basically all European whites mixed together while British has always until recently been British

Fair enough, I really don’t want to be a beefcake I just want to be battle ready should shit hit the fan. My mates who are very muscle bound are always pulling out random tubs of chicken etc. and it just doesn’t strike me as an optimum level of fitness for survival.

Got any links to a routine that would build strength without being focused on massive muscle growth?

You'll never understand Europe.

I don't have autism tbh.

Britain has been*

Am I supposed to know who that is?

Literally what?

You don't have "other whites" because you have no ethnic identity. Your country is the illegitimate child of Western Europe, and the only thing that does unite your people is "muh skin colour"

Looks like a tango can.

honestly no idea, that's a very 90's complexion however. Is she an 90's pop star?

Isn't that the polish mail-order bride service?

Nah, sounds about right.

youll drown under taco long before muslim numbers become a real problem

REEEEE

What tier of ass pain does someone have to possess to sit around here all day and shitpost on a board they don't like?

Na that's called "polish attraction".

britcucks confirmed for the antiwhite entity that wants all European countries to keep spilling each others blood instead of uniting and turning against the exterior threats IE bongland and israel, both the same thing at this point.

WILL LEADSOM DEFUND THE BBC?

better a has been than a never was

And Germans/Austrians regularly wiped large roaches armies. Sometimes they lost, most time they won.

No, but what your tiny subhuman brain missed is that if the situation was severe enough, France, proper Germany and even Brits would have sent all they have gotten to beat back the roaches and take the share of the crippled Habsburg.
Of course, this only concerns the Habsburg in a major way. Europe was never actually threatened by the roaches, the useful parts of Europe that is.

Pretty sure it is quite heretical and sinful to proclaim yourselves Christ of anything, Janunsz.

And the facade comes off eh? How about you go talk to Mutti Merkel for that?
We dont want it, fuck off, leech.

Not an argument how, Janunsz? Subhuman Poles are always loud about being anti mudshits while being complete NATO and EU stooges. Sooner or later you will capitulate to the shitskin quotas if you keep sucking the kikes' fiat cocks.
Of course, I and many pity you because you are subhumans and literally cant even survive without leeching. But still, one kills the invasive snails and feel later.

We shouldn't be spilling each other's blood, but we shouldn't blanda upp as your country has done.

Yeah except for that time when Romans, Germans and Scandinavians settled in Britain. All modern European nations are mixes of smaller European groups. Obviously the colonies are more mixed than Europe but, you people like to think that you are pure which you are far from

Why is it always one extreme or another with you fucking yanks.

You're so thick

You have no idea what cognitive dissonance means.

Tyne, Dogger, Humber, South-Southeast 4. Full of Pakis. Moderate or poor.

May will get in, the mainstream are all for her, already talking about how she's virtually the next prime minister.

Not sure why she ran, considering pig fucker cameron stoof down for a Brexit prime minister, yet May was for remain. Well done Tories.

stay mad because you knows you're as bad as kikes.

You know that was 2 thousand years ago right? Come on now.

and you came from the very same stock

You're an anti-nationalist.

You know you're as bad as commies.

Are you schizo?

Yeah and Brexit was never going to happen in a million years was it.

11/1 odds and all that.

We don't know.

stronglifts.com/5x5/

I'm aware that it says "build muscle" but as I said - people vastly overestimate just how easy it is to build muscle.

HOW CAN ANYONE NOT VOTE FOR THIS WOMAN?

NOTES FROM A LEADSOM ADVISOR CAPTURED BY SOMEONE ON THE TUBE

CONSIDERING:

twitter.com/ben_hart/status/751117842079215616

If you read it in context, what he meant was that objecting to homosexuality (as the Duck dynasty people did) was an implicitly white issue
He should go fuck himself about the EU though

I'm not the one denying anyone else's ethnic identity because of past inter-European mixing like Europeans like to do to colonials

Hey lad, so whats the crack with muslims
Whats the crack with Iraq like?
I keep hearing about it but i dont care

^ Some brain dead cunt said to me while I was at Uni.

Cheers lad.

I will give that a go, my house mate has weights I can nab as he now uses a gym.

Boris campaigning for her would probably be a boon too; he might be an oaf, but he's a likeable oaf, and the way he got knocked out of the race by backstabbing only means that even those who don't take to him immediately will feel some sympathy.

You britcucks don't understand anything
you're all too up your own ass to clean a toilet so you get poles to come and do it but then cry about how they are stealing your jobs by undercutting you because you think cleaning a toilet should pay high or you won't do it. Lower yourself down to earth britcuck, you're as bad as a kike.

I weep for the memes that never were.

Is this real?

It is to good to be real.

Lmao

You're purposefully being ignorant now. It's comment slike that which get you called a kike.

No I'm not a "white nationalist" either. I believe the anglosphere to be the superior nations filled with superior people. If we go down there'll be no white race as we know it in the future and the world will burn.

Channel 4 news asked Leadsom earlier if God has ever spoken directly to her. She basically told them she wasn't going to give them an answer that they can then use to mock Christianity and say she takes instructions from God.

DAILY FUCKING MIRROR

Obviously the people are not letting them in. The politicians are who are being paid by corporate lobbyists

You won't be able to do any hard work when the time comes, your little lily white britcuck hands haven't seen any labor

LEADSOM LEADS 'EM

Expect the Cuckbishop of Canterbury to complain about this and denounce her as 'not a true Christian'.

Because all that shit didn't happen before free movement. Retard.

I can't stand the cunt with the Northern accent who is the editor for the Mirror, I really want to slap the shit out of him.

When will we find out who the next leader is?

It's hard to not interpret it as that when he literally says
As if someone being white absolves them of the ability to be criticised

cry more, no one cares

MOLLY'S BACK
M O L L Y ' S
O B A C K
L A
L C
Y K
'
S

This is pro spic tier logic. I really hope that Donald Trump would lose so these low IQ subhuman mongrels can understand that xenos are xenos.

Isn't that the channel that used to have a programme called Gay Muslim Drag Queens?

Hmm lads this may just be fearmongering, not sure though.

Fuck me you're a gloablist shill or a retard.

The lefts propaganda has a reverse effect. They helped loose the referendum so hopefully they will help secure Leadsom’s victory.

What card carrying conservative is going to be swayed by The Mirror?

HAHAHAHA look at yourself!

Why exactly do you lot like Maggie Thatcher so much?

NEVER EVER

Okay, I understand that Pakistanis and Muslims commit the highest proportion of crime but how are they able to pass this off as the Vietnamese? Are they basically saying that the Vietnamese are a much more dangerous threat, despite their population being only of 10 000 while the Pakistani population is much higher?

Daily Politics is on SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW

HERE WE GO

Except it's not
Americans aren't afraid to get our hands dirty doing hard work, britcucks have never worked a day in their lives

Paul Nuttal was right when he said they no longer understand anyone outside of their bubble, Northerners don't care about Thatcher any more - it isn't the 1990's.

QQQQQQQTTTTTTTT TIME

ANGRY HISLOP

COCKUP

I'm not a fan of Thatcher but she doesn't deserve the hate she gets for the reasons Cucks say

I don't like her at all, but she did fix our economy so i can give her that tbh, yes i do acknowledge that labour closed A LOT more mines than she did, but I just didn't like her overall, did some good things though tbh.

????

Look at that nose on the lib dem.

You mongrels really are something. Im all in for Bomben auf Engeland everyday but saying that Brits are lazy is another level of retardation.

UMMM

IS IT BLAIR

COCKUP

TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP

Enjoy living in gettos on one meal a day to compete with your third world rivals mate.

kill me

Would they
ever
ask Sadiq Khan that?

We could say the same to you guys who've let Mexcrement and chinks flood your country. Toilet cleaning is not a permanent job for most people, that's a fact. Immigrants undercut British workers regardless. Some people get booted out of a job in favour to employ non-British workers or have their job moved overseas.

Your argument that Brits are too lazy is a load of crap.

Well yeah, anybody who doesn't understand sub-racial differences is an idiot. Americans don't seem to get that Poles don't see themselves as British or "white", they're for themselves and only themselves. They're always keen to side with lefties if it means they get an easier ride.

Are any of you Brits Fascists?

oops

No one cares, poles aren't leaving your country, more will come and more will take your jobs because you won't do them, not because the poles are undercutting them
brits are lazy, full of themselves faggots who are to busy turning into women to do hard manly work.

Or are you civic nationalists?

Wait where did that guy mention his country? Link to the post explicitly saying that

Couldn't even check ONE word's spelling, britnigger?
pic related
Bitch, Pollacks survived being literally wiped off the map for about 120 years IIRC

I'm not expecting you to comprehend your own mental disability.

CUCKLOP

I used to think he was alright, but after all his cuck talk on have I got news for you, and in the private eye, it's clear he's nothing but a cuck for the conservative mainstream, but he'll get the comedy claps from the middle class luvvies,
"I've seen that chap before on hae I got news for you, he's funny, I should laugh, i should believe everything he says"

Put it better than I did, thanks.

GALLOWAY BRING UP ISRAEL YOU MADMAN

of course I am you bigot

Oi you cunt nicking my pic

THE WHOLE WORLD IS IN FLAMES

Fucking Vacuum Metastability Events

THIS

Yeah, because members of the Conservative Party read the Daily Mirror.

Oh fuck it's George Golliwog.

He only gets away with it because he's an unelectable lunatic.

I'M REALLY SORRY

civic nationalism is dumb as fuck. almost an oxymoron. Nationalism requires a people, not ideas. Its just like cuckstianity's zombie kike on a stick worship "If only the accept our principles and speak english they are our in group!" "If only they accept our principles and praise the zombie kike on a stick then they become our in group!"

underrated

3 SIDES OF THE SAME BUTTCHEEK

Shameful tbh

why are you so racist?

wait… is brit/pol/ is really this cucked? you are normie tier civic nationalists?

UMMM

HINDSIGHT?

TOTAL COCKUP

MUH IMMAGRANTS

I can't believe people like you who are unironically racist exist in 2016.

Different IDs, also the guy you linked to is a namefag

MUH REFUGEES

D/C shill plz go

Please don't be a famous man turned woman.

I WANT MUSLIM COCK

Sorry Carswell

We dont want it, fuck off, leech.

If you wish to create assumptions out of thin air I'll leave that to you.

Of course, this only concerns the Habsburg in a major way. Europe was never actually threatened by the roaches, the useful parts of Europe that is.

So basically your argument is that we would have stopped it anyway regardless, well it's always better to stop things before they get worse that's basic logic, so ending the Ottoman advance at Vienna was a great victory and prevented further conflict money loss and blood shed.

There's also not a 100% guarantee that "France, proper Germany and even Brits" would have forged an alliance and the force that could create it would have hypothetically been Christianity.

Why do you irrationally hate them? do you assume I'm in favor of them living in England? if that's the case you're wrong I'm for every people to live in their own native lands, and have no tolerance for multiculturalism.

I don't know sure what you're referring to in all honesty.

Of course, I and many pity you because you are subhumans and literally cant even survive without leeching. But still, one kills the invasive snails and feel later.

School boy rhetoric.

haha ok you got me man this is Holla Forums you must be joking top bants brit/pol/ my burger humor was not prepared haha

Why is the IRC dead?

Am I supposed to know her?

Yes lad

Controlled

Points Based

Not Discriminative

That way we will get the greatest of the bunch and keep Britain GREAT BRITAIN

And the only reason we couldnt finish it off was because the Anglosaus were too retarded and used you to their own demise.
And now you repay them by being spics of Europe and undercut their people.

This is poor effort mate.

JUST MENTION THEM.

Yeah it's your local student union officer.

Nobody here is actually a civic nationalist, ffs…

Daily reminder
conservativehome.com/leftwatch/2013/04/wilson-closed-more-coal-mines-than-thatcher.html

completely unsurprised.

Why?

The irony being that you can't speak English.

That's pretty bigoted of you, lad.

What position? I don't recall her face.

THE KURDS THE YOGURTS

DEGENERATE

repent lad

BIG AUDIENCE

Itt:

JUST A PHASE

The Daily Mail!

Your local diversity and white man hate Union officer.

THE DAILY MAIL

THE ARTICLES

Bunch of Nazis!

😎 tbh

wanna inject it next time?

We aren't joking laddy

KILL THE NIGGERS AND THE JEWS GAS THEM ALL GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 14/88

Been reading Leadsom's blog, starting from 2006 and some of 2009. some pretty solid stuff in there. Some refutations of that bankers bonuses bullshit.

Is that Lib Dem woman sitting in a spakka chair?

I envy your freedom of speech

She's disabled.

She drives around in it.

Sure. But the subhuman Poles didnt "save" Europe, did they`

They wouldnt need to. Every single one of these would wipe the roaches out easily and carve Habsburg to pieces.

No. I just see them as subhumans. I dont hate worms, slugs and mosquitoes. Im just pissed when subhumans claim they wuz kangz and saved everyone.

Aw, dont try to memory hole the "Christ of nations" meme so soon.

Just the truth, ad hom.
Most Poles support the EU and NATO, the biggest engines of shitskin importations.

😏

I AM ABOUT TO TAP MY PEN FOR THE LAST TIME

GCHQ has checked your dubs and logged you comments as legal.

Oh look, I used a wrong word! Now you have utterly destroyed me and I accept defeat in shame.

DEGENERATE

Kek, not seen the 4th one before. Saved.

Muh Nation Building will start working any moment now

= THE DAILY MAIL==

Lad…this bigotry is just too much. Please man, this is a friendly thread.

Like Dr Xavier?

Noice!

what am i looking at

BBC BTFO

Post some good shit lad

feels good man

She's getting me excited for the new Robot wars.

Wish this fag would get GRIDS and die already.

BASED GALLOWAY WANTS TO HANG THE BBC

No, I've just checked, she doesn't hold a position in the SU.

your average polshit: eternally butthurt

GALLOWAY CALLED OUT THE BBC

HE'S CALLED OUT THE BBC

BEATING THE WAR DRUMS

GCHQ are nice guys

Galloway's been waiting 13 years to gloat like this.

Getting very bored of him and the alt-right virtue signallers who fawn over his degenerate tweets.

Oi you fucking knob end you don't use terms like that.

It's spastic, not spakka get your grammar sorted lad.

This is Lolli from Babestation, isn't it?

As mcuh as i hate sharing a nationality with him, he does deserves this little gloat.

It is "scope" if you want to be PC, lad.

Haha

You're a one hell of a tool lad.

le serious slow speaking soldier tory man

Saved.

HANG BLAIR

Is this some kind of meme I wasn't around for?

Are exploitation movies degenerate when they show real tranny surgery and post-op inverted dicks up close?

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/what-to-do-with-the-banks/196

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/bank-bonuses-fiasco/200

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/why-local-government-should-be-left-alone/43

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/tony-blairs-super-nannies/46

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/at-last-we-are-admitting-the-family-does-matter/50

andrealeadsom.com/working-for-you/andrea's-blog/trial-by-media/51

KAZAKHSTAN TOILET COMPANIES

COCK-UP

Watching movies is degenerate full stop lad.

Kazakhstan toilet companies

talk*

COCK-UP

[TAPS PEN AND LEANS BACK IN SEAT]

Now these are good posts. Keep these kind up.

google.co.uk/#q=bahar mustafa

ARGHHHHHH

Who stole my image

OH SHIT, FALCONER IS GOING ALL IN DEFENDING BLAIR

LADS
WHY IS THE IRC DEAD?
official-britpol.co.uk

Wow, I'd never have thought it was her.

He is one of his best friends.

BUT

Shared a flat with him, apparently, but I didn't actually expect him to shill this openly.

BUTT

The irc died because most of the cunts on there were 4cuckers.

You argument revolved around the definition of a concept, not one word. Jesus Christ you're thick.

YER UH GROOOOOOAAAAN MAAAAAAN

IN WILLIAM HAGUE

I'm finding it really hard to be Civic right now, lads.

He was in Blair's government.

Someone should really give Scotland English lessons already tbh

BEARDED PEPE

Charlie Falconer is literally the reason why we have a supreme court.

no cuuties tonight on qt

Galloway would be alright if he didn't believe the six gorillion myth and love muzzies so much.

Tell me about it!

OI BLAIR YOUR NICKED M8

TOP LAD

Would this episode be aired under a Labour government?

niggers hate animals. Whites are the only ones who care for animals. In fact, Best Germany AKA National Socialist Germany was the first country to enact animal rights laws

BLOOD ON BLAIRS HANDS

Taking fashion tips from Merkel, I see.

His main driving force is literally his love of muslims.

Probably

flustered paki

I visited Brighton last year. True. No cuties there.

A PAKI-PADDY

HE'S LOSING IT

wasn't expecting that

Ahh it's an Irish man.

WE WUZ NORTHERN IRELAND N SHEIT

GET IT TOGETHER LAD

B-Based Ulster

Schlomo shekelstein is hard at work.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

A TRUE ULSTERMAN

They would have lost without the Polish relief force history proves that whether you like it or not.

Probably we can't be entirely sure about hypothetical history.

Still no clue what you're talking about you merely could've told me but you instead chose to not answer properly.

Well I'm clearly not going to change your opinion, nor would I much care to, the truth is the Polish are a good people who are better than the English in this period of time in many ways, and are also worse than us in many ways they're our European brothers who share our blood if you reject that it's up to you.

They support those organisations as a shield against Russia, after the collapse of the soviet union they looked west in search of partners and friends, Nato and the EU are full of poz but they joined them as a gate way to what they believed was a higher standard of living, the English also joined both organisations remember?

I won't bother responding again so you may have the last word if you wish.

can yall sauce me a stream to the Question Time for an American?

Fuck off yank

streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-kingdom/

Go to BBC One.

WEW LAD

Is that tweet real?

Yanks out.

IT'S OUTRAGEOUS

Yes.

Lad stop hating on our yank cousins.

All of them are real, go to her twitter and look for yourself. Tila went on Fash The Nation talking about her pro-Whiteness even though she is a filthy Viet

Fair Point well made, lad

ULSTERMAN

I for one welcome them

based

HANG BLAIR AND HIS RING MEMBERS

I don't care if this is ironic, that is fucking retarded.

Oh look a bowl-headed dyke crying about Brexit

Chloe Dyke

Short hair

Loving being too racist for Holla Forums of all places tbqh lads.

Sure. Vienna would probably have fallen.
Not the entirety of Europe.

And there is no indication that based Pooland saved ALL of Europe.

Didnt even bother to search with google.
Fucking subhuman.

BETTER than the brits, RIGHT NOW? Again, laughable. At least the Anglosaus brought the fight to the EU and succeeded. "Based nationalist" pooland overwhelmingly support FUCKING EU AND NATO.

Nuff said.
They support those organisations as a shield against Russia, after the collapse of the soviet union they looked west in search of partners and friends, Nato and the EU are full of poz but they joined them as a gate way to what they believed was a higher standard of living, the English also joined both organisations remember?
Dont care. Both of those are shitskin liberal engines. Anything that looks up to these are by definition globalist and anti nationalist.

Go clean my toilet, trash.

He was suppressing a smile when he brought up that bomb point.

She got thrown in rehab or an institute after that. Can't remember which one.

Limmy?

KIKE BTFO BY BASED WORKING CLASS WHITE MAN

EEEEEK I'M THE 48%

Gas all Lib Dems tbh

Who idolizes her? She made all those tweets herself. I'm in Identity Evropa, we don't even let White people who have a non White wife in our organization

Brighton & Hove Votes %
Remain a member of the EU 100,648 68.6%
Leave the EU 46,027 31.4%

Valid votes: 146,675
Rejected votes: 154
No official mark: 0
Both answers voted for: 49
Writing or mark by which the voter could be identified: 6
Unmarked or void for uncertainty: 99
Total votes: 146,829
Voter turnout: 74%

such as?

WE FUCKING VOTED TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEE

No. We've left, now shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Poland isn't even a real country. We should let Putin have it back tbh

You have the pick of them man making her sign that picture?

NO PLAN

MUH SCIENCE FUNDING

MISLEADING
MISLEADING
MISLEADING
MISLEADING
MISLEADING

Audience getting riled up

ayy
twitter.com/MrHarryCole/status/751178983417446400

Every time someone makes a really cringy post like this I read it out in the same voice, it's bizarre. It's like a weird sort of humourless, booming robot voice, idk how to describe it.

Basically the minute I read "Britkikes" or "Mother Evropa" the voice kicks in.

Spastic gash lady calling brexiters uninformed.

The audacity of this basketball charity player.

BASED WOP

BASED LEAVER

GOOD ON YA, LAD

EVERYONE VOTED LEAVE

YES SHE'S GETTING BULLIED FOR HERSHIT OPINIONS AND FACTS

Another good lad

JUST CRACK ON

noice

What's wrong with her head?

it's jo cox getting hosed in the pic btw kek

THE VOTE IS LEGITIMATE

WHAT WAS CABINET DOING?

Based audience today.

Who's the proud owner of this fine looking pouch?

BASED

SHUT IT DOWN

Ian Hislop needs to shut the fuck up

hur hur hur dur dur dur smug face

FUCKING HELL, EASTERN EURO PORNSTAR SPOTTED

THE PLAN

UHHHH BREXIT, TOTAL COCKUP

where lad?

qt?

KEK

I despair at these cunts, they're so salty over the campaign to leave.

Wait for it, wait for it.

Your Psy-Ops won't work on me, GCHQ

OH GOD

Its a shame that the Saxons and Scandinavians didn't exterminate the celtic subhumans on Britain and that shitty little island to the west of Britain

HE'S A FUCKING POLE

GAS THAT WHORE

[BANGS ON TABLE]

Lazy eye tbh.

Been looking for that lad.

Is that a man?

Yank detected.

*SHE

Yes, and strangely able to hold her own against hamster-face Hislop

It HAS to be.

Eye-tie or Slav?

I would lads.

Dirty european migrant.

BASED GEORGE

Man/10 regardless

BASED GALLOWAY????????

BASED GALLOWAY FOR COMMUNIST

Very unclean.

JUST A PHASE

Fuck you tbh lad, the welsh voted leave.

U BEE SAYIN U WAN CLOSE YER BORDER?

THERE'S NOTHING RACIST ABOUT WANTING TO CONTROL YOUR BORDERS

what kind of panties have vertical slits in them

Fucking laptop is on it's way out and keeps crashing.

Not to sound callous but why do people make a big deal out of dead UK soldiers in Iraq? I'm no military expert but I'm pretty sure in wars, soldiers die. Less than 200 doesn't sound very bad so far as wars go. I just don't get it.

fuck off

Fucking elections you dumb bint it's nobody's fault but your own that you're naive. Just abstain from voting, women shouldn't be able to vote anyway.

Top thread lads

Oh my God look at these total nazis

kek that was pure bait and shitpost. I have a bunch of Celtic blood in me

BASED GALLOWAY "SHARIA MAMMA MIA" GALLOWAY

The war served no purpose and didn't help the situation at all.

What the fuck are you smoking lad?

*barf*

has to go back

LOOKS LIKE A JEW, LADS

FUCKING OLD AUDIENCE KIKE

ONIONS

FUCK OFF I VOTED LEAVE

Oh do fuck off you old cunt.

afraid I would tbh

That nose/

FUCK OFF TO EUROPE, YOU CUCK

Gonna have to say though, you're not welcome back, you're a yank now, be content with having easier access to guns than us tbh.

OY VEY

tbh I'd rather we get the credit for crushing the EU

THE EU IS IMPLODING

CUCKLOP
U
C
K
L
O
P

good tbh

Feels good.

UHHHH BORIS JOHNSON, UHHH NIGEL FARRIDGE, MASSIVE COCKUP

NEW THREAD

FUCKING HISLOP CUNT NEEDS TO BE SLAPPED

HAahahaha, way to shoot your argument in the foot you squawky little whore.

Jesus christ lad we hate them but 3 fucking threads in a row..

Stop with this b8 shit. I'm sick of it.

is that polish fucker still here lads?

NON D&C NEW THREAD HERE

NON D&C NEW THREAD HERE

Poles on suicide watch tbh.

Why are you doing this to us? Why are you egging on non-brits to come in here and rage and insult us?

banter

It's a legitimate issue and if you can't accept that you're a cuck

Oh for fucks sake I accept it's a problem! Just constantly stirring shit on 8ch isn't doing anything

Isn't it funny that most Celtic nations bear the name of Germans or speak a Germanic language such as France came from the Franks, Normandy came from the Danish Normans, England from the Danish Angles, Scotland and Ireland and Wales speak ENGLISH, all the "sex" places in Britain from the Saxons. GAS THE CELTS RACE WAR NOW!

Hislop is a cuck.

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

poal.me/ohskey

Lads, this is the true thread

Lad…

FUCK OFF KID

D E C E N C Y
E
C
E
N
C
Y

Actually Wales has a national language m88, it's mostly the south and east that don't speak it tbh.
Isn't it funny that yanks who claim to have celtic blood don't know their own history?

pick one schlomo

COMMONWEALTH WOG OF LEAVE VOTING AND VIBRANCY

pick one m88

Isn't it funny that your people are locked into a union of domination by Germanic English and you can't leave and you have to speak our language because the Germanics BLEW THE FUCK OUT of the subhuman Celts everywhere we went?

Wew lad, back to Europe

are you still a hot slag

We weren't immigrants. We were fucking INVADERS AND WE SHOVED OUR HUGE GERMAN COCKS UP YOUR CELTIC WIVES' VAGINAS

Funny why is the UK still 90%+ celtic dna lad?
Maybe it's time for you stop posting?
You're talking out your poorly researched yanky arse tbh, also saxons aren't germanic they're essentially danes just liket he scots who also aren't celts.

I'd like to think I'm not a slag, but I'd never call myself hot.

JUST A PHASE

Us speaking English wasn't exactly forced upon us at gunpoint, we made the union and started to write in English to make it simpler, then it just sort of went from there.

Because STRONG GERMANS only need to be 10% of the population to dominate subhuman celts and impose our laws, language and culture.

top kek, Saxons are Germanic and many Danes are closer to north Germans than they are to Swedes or Norwegians

Even if you're correct that still means that Germanic Danes conquered and dominated over the puny subhuman celts in Scotland.

Okay lad.

>tfw you'll never be cucked by big strong Saxon bulls
:^)

yeah because celts got CUCKED BY STRONG GERMANS if the celts were dominant they would have repelled the German invaders and/or the German invaders would have adopted your language

Are you still a virgin?

Is that why the saxons and normans needed more castles per sq mile of wales than anywhere else in the uk and a wall and a ditch to keep the welsh from fucking their shit up every other week?
:^) your shitposting bait needs work my yankee doodle dee da friendo

CAT SUIT

Lad, have you never even heard of based Pendragon?

Yes

Ofcourse he hasn't he's a fucking yank.

Yeah thats how you dominate over other people who outnumber you and we did it because the Germans are the best Whites. celts are subhuman scum close to Turkish blood

Why did the subhuman Germans adopt the Latin language and culture in places like France and Spain?

pick one m8.

W-why did you say this?

Ttpw I want you on Saturday

Also something to consider, we're not 60% white tbh lad, if anything you lot are closer to turks than us tbqh.
Soon America will be under 60% white and you're the last generation to be majority white in your country.
Enjoy it while it lasts tbh, oh btw the 60% is including certain latinos too btw.

They are Germans genetically, culturally and linguistically. How are Saxons not Germans?

That was subhuman celt and iberian scum not Germans retard lmao

yeah I know who he is, good job he won a battle VS strong Germans I'll give him that but, he still lost in the end. TLDR celts suck and all have to speak someone else's language

You Brityids are ugly as sin so an infusion of Pollack DNA would benefit the Brityid people.

Unfortunately it's Friday we're in love.

You're an idiot.

Because they actually came from denmark lad.
:^)
Read the saxon chronicle sometime they wrote it themselves.

That was Wajahat btw