You would have to browse reddit to think this is from reddit faggot

no it just seems LOLOL SO RANDOM X-DDDS

bumping best thread in the catalog

=Shame=
=For shame=

Prove me this is not from reddit

:^)

what the fuck

I was eating cereal when I read this and you literally made milk come out of my nose with this comment.

it just looks so lame and setup

-Manlet

downvote

Wow, I thought I was the only one. The place I used to work added those to the restrooms. They trigger about 90 seconds after the lights come on. That would always be just as I was leaving. I'd get sprayed in the eye every time. I complained. They acted like I was crazy. I hated that place.

No problem.

forgot pics

dude, I think you need to leave my thread. Once you calm down, MAYBE, just MAYBE you can come back and participate but until then, your just gonna have to leave. I believe a lot of people will agree with me on this one.

Trips don't lie

ill leave due to those trips

here have a bump for your shitty thread

Now, back on topic guys

As a tall guy, I'm honestly curious what issues there are with being short. The only ones I've heard are people finding taller people more attractive and not reaching things on high shelves. Not trying to start a fight here, just genuinely curious.

Being considered attractive is a pretty big thing. Most women REALLY do not like short guys, and it's not super easy for them to have good luck in the dating or fucking pool.

This. As much as women like to rag about impossible beauty standards, they can be incredibly "heightist" themselves. Some even write it on their online dating profile, like: don't even bother writing if you're under some way_above_average_height!

Imagine the shit a guy would get for writing: "must have at least a C cup" or "must have a BMI of 20 or less" (and then everyone still has the option to lose weight, a man can't magically grow 5 inches taller)

The lord made people like me to appreciate the little guys. I prefer short men. I'm also a dude, though, so… sorry about that.

It seems like gay guys don't value height in the same way gals do. If I were straight I'd be swimming in it. But as a gay man approaching man-giant status, it's a detriment I would say.

As a woman, I can admit to this. I have no true reasoning for why I prefer men taller than me. Especially considering I'm 5'11, so fairly tall to begin with. I did date a few shorter men. If I had to guess the shortest was maybe 5'5, probably more around 5'2/3ish. As bad as this sounds, and I apologize in advance, it felt like I was dating a preteen. Not necessarily a child as I've heard some women say, but it definitely felt wrong to me. Again I have no fucking idea why I felt that way but I did.

The relationship didn't end due to our height discrepancies, more so that he was transferred out of state for his job and began poking his pecker in another woman.

Tldr: am female, prefer taller guys, have no reason why.

Is this also your thread OP?>>6606945

oops

Babe, just ignore the guys who are going to say "tits or gtfo", they are losers

I will do, thanks for the update skcord. I'm not afraid of those freaks

No, I've never seen that thread before until now but that picture is indeed hilariously funny.

is dis raid

I was an unconfident, anxious mess in high school but I also hit 6'1" by age 13. I saw other people being bullied (this is pre-Columbine so it was really bad) and wondered why I was left alone, completely oblivious to the fact that people were physically intimidated by me.

Also people would always assume that I would lead group projects etc and it made me so upset because I hated the spotlight.

Now I use my height to its full advantage in my job and elsewhere. It's great.

I don't know…I see your point, and you make perfect sense, but in my experience if the world beats you down, you beat yourself down for it just because you know your blows may be softer.

For example, I have been told repeatedly by life that I suck. I keep trying, but it keeps reminding me of all my failings.

Life is a bitch.

But my SO seems to see the times when I am achieving and don't realize it. He keeps telling me that I am wrong…that I do not suck.

How do I believe my SO, the one who is giving me a better future, over my past experiences?

I'm 5'5" - not even short for a woman, squarely average - and chairs are just not built for me. My feet just plain don't touch the ground comfortably when I sit in most chairs.

Being in crowds also sucks ass, you can't see shit.

Short guys get basically passed over entirely in the dating world.

The day I get sprayed in the mouth by a bathroom air freshener is the day i rip a bathroom air freshener off the wall

fudging lol

(Also, beautiful kids you have there, keep them safe champ)

As im reading this I hear the mechanical spray of one I didnt know was under the toilet. I let out an audible what the fuck while on the can.

Are you telling me a toilet just detected how bad your shit smelled and gave you some air freshener accordingly?

Well my god.

It's most likely just a Madagascar hissing cockroach. Make sure to cover your urethra.

These things are usually tucked away in the corners of restrooms y on this god's green earth would you stand in front of one

lololololololololol

Agreed, I've never seen anything more beautiful than that picture. God bless them

#Talllivesmatter lol

lol, okay I u r jokin, but surely you know that you are slightly making fun at #BLM, just thought I let you know, okay :)

(checking dem numbers on your post)

I'm sorry, I didn't think before I posted that, I wish there was a way to delete a post on this fucking website. There is like, no options!

Again I'm sorry, I fully support #BLM, I wish I could rip this oppressive white skin off my body lol

no need to do that lolololol, just next time watch out when you post something like that okay :3

Understood

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5n9au3/spotted_in_the_washroom_at_work/

I work in a grocery store, and the wet-racks and salad bunker tops are at my head height. In order to fill them, I have to duck my head under and then sort of lean inside. A short guy I work with does it in half the time because he doesn't have to kneel down to get into the bottom of the salad bunker, or duck under the top in order to reach the back.

The only downside for him is filling tables, but his calves are fucking massive because he's always standing on his toes and putting himself at a mechanical disadvantage to reach the middle of the tables. That's not really a downside though, who am I kidding? The only REAL downside for him is that I'm 6ft 1in and stack things 7 feet high in the cooler to save space. He has to climb on other shit to get the top boxes.

Also, why does Holla Forums reek of estrogen, hair dye and faggots?

Fuck BLM. Bunch of whinging niggers…

This is the gayest place I've ever been. I'm out.

the post times are visible on both the reddit post and your post

I gotta hand it to ya kid, your pretty damn smart…I wasn't expecting that the plot would be revealed so…soon.

Well done kid

Well, done

is an user being lynched for daring to reddit?
what a fine bunch of people reside here. the founder of this site, most of the Holla Forums mods and a good proportion of the userbase are also active on reddit, so why not just abandon ship before you're shoved?