Radio Free Skyrim is no more.. WHY? I just started listening and now they're gone. What happened?

Radio Free Skyrim is no more.. WHY? I just started listening and now they're gone. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

ironmarch.org/
ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5131-registration-introduction-guidelines-up-to-date-as-of-270316/
ropeculture.org/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The fuck is radio free skyrim abd what has it got to do with politics or current events?

has no business being on this board

inb4 400 replies

concerning current events and alt right/white nationalist talking points. TRS radio stuff

so, is fullchan as a collective anti-trs?

Probably has something to do with them shitting on Dicky Spencer.

I hate all forums that require accounts

Fuck off with your video game degeneracy.

hmm… I wonder if they had a visit from johnny law. Thats what happened to the British one with the Lithuanian chick. The cops told them to shut the fuck up or go to jail.

its a fascist podcast from Scandinavian

Fash Britannia?

TRS has been shit for a long time.

Shit name then.

that one

RFS called Richard Spencer's phalanx thing a scam.

TRS told them to stop (we know this from RFS laughing about it, beeping their repeated claims in the followup)

Unrelatedly, TRS shoah'd a whole bunch of ironmarch posters over complete bullshit.

Relatedly, Natt, the guy who is "punching right" if you're a moron or a furry, or "engaging in playful productive banter with other podcasts" if you're Jim from the Fatherland for example, is also a big Ironmarch guy.

Fash Course of History, after the total bullshit and without even waiting for contact from TRS guys which they had no reason to expect, put up a podcast shitting on TRS. It's pretty funny actually. Introduced me to Ironmarch.

Consequently, RFS has been shoahed.

… which is what I would've written, along with hope to still listen to them on ropeculture or something, before I read RFS's post.

Fucking Pete. Fucking Muslim mountain monkey.

shame.

It didn't happen just because there's no way they could be that stupid lmao

got a source on that?

Maybe take thirty seconds to figure out what the fuck you're talking about before making judgments where everyone can see them.

A friend was talking to me about ironmarch recently. Where could I find their stuff?

They are under deep cover at ironmarch.org/

This post links, after the introduction stuff, to some of their actual content, like the Hammer of the Patriot book and podcast: ironmarch.org/index.php?/topic/5131-registration-introduction-guidelines-up-to-date-as-of-270316/

I also recommend reading through the shower.

lol did they get shoahed over Dicky Spencer?

Does not bode well for TRS tbh fam.

Fash Britainia first, now Radio Free Skyrim… And two of the Fash Course History lads just shifted 'allegiance' to Iron March to boot.

There's way too much dramafagging going on in the autistic-right, and ITS TEARING THEM APART.
Not sure whether to be happy or disappointed in this fact tbh fam.

RFS will be missed.

Two buttmad faggots, fagging it up.

Jesus I really want to not worry about those TRS guys and just agree to disagree but they just keep getting worse.

Flat out banning people who disagree/make fun of Spencer and his ridiculous idea of one white enthostate in which all European races and cultures are destroyed in favor of a universal "whiteness".

They were fucking fags, and so most people don't like them. You like gay shit, and therefore miss them.

Fash the Nation and Radio Free Skyrim were the last TRS podcast I listened to, since Fash Course was shoah'd and Nationalist Review Online is on holiday.

Why did Pete fag out?

What will Natt and Para-Cletus do next? I know you're reading this, faggot

RFS was the last bastion fighting against degeneracy on the "alt-right". It's a complete fag takeover now.

I want to give Iron March a shot…

… but forums of that sort are shit, are always shit, and having to dig around amongst rampant shitposting for audio content suggests a lack of agency in the vein of producing a decent format in which to find and enjoy content.

Also: The seemingly-Iron March-affiliated 'rope culture' site is atrociously organized Windows 10-tier bullshit.

> ropeculture.org/

I haven't been listening long enough to know the full deal between Natt and Pete but it seemed like minor league bants.

I was under the impression that punching right would be good to keep each other in check. especially to get rid of faggotry and hugfriends that couldn't handle being prodded.

Seems like a really interesting place and I'm going to lurk for a bit before introducing myself. Thank you

Don't forget they also banned people posting peepeepoopoo thinking they were scat-fetishists.

Is John Henry Eden still a mod on their forums? I stopped browsing once it became apparent he was a fed.

Larpculture has pretty good stuff by the Ironmarch guys Zeiger and Slavros, even though the site's design is fucking horrible.

After posting almost a decade to imageboards, I don't think I can change to forums. The egos, the relationships, the petty feuds. Anonymous posting is much better, even when the quality might suffer a bit.

Take it to Holla Forums

I got banned and I wasn't an ovenfag or an ironmarcher (who I've tended to find annoying because they're generally younger and LARPier)

This is a little off-topic but with the huge amount of faggotry with the autright and the fact that every jewtube eceleb is fucking garbage. Would anyone on Holla Forums be willing to make a legit natsoc podcast?

same here, although I don't think I have even a year in imageboards. I also don't like the increased doxing risk. So I haven't created an account there; I'm just reading through it still.

One thought I have, is that a lot of my forum aversion comes from a lack of faith in elites. I don't think a forum can be managed well enough that the cancerous elements in its design won't metastasize and kill it for me. OTOH, these guys are fascists. I feel like they would put a bit more effort into actually running things actually well. And from a distance that seems to be the case. And is helped by anecdotes like them coming from a shoah'ing after two days with no data loss.

Wow I'm shocked they got told to piss off.

They're pretty much overly-ambitious newfags who don't know anywhere near enough about the topics they discuss or running a network.

Spencer built TRS? I thought he just latched onto them because he wasn't capable of promoting any of his own projects, even with the help of the jewish press.

I laughed when Mike Enoch relayed his discovery page caching for PHP like, two weeks ago.

And I thought again about contacting them and offering my help. Not after the whatever-even-happened with their forum though. And their reaction to it, "welp we managed to piss so many people off that all we can do about it is ignore everything"

Spencer latched on but they also liked/preferred Spencer's approach, particularly for an American situation.

It's poor form to start up intra-fighting bullshit that involves your hosts. Just start your own fuckin hub if all you wanna do is shitpost.

Spencer's (failed) approach has nothing to do with their success – they mostly owe that to 4/pol/.

wasn't it just an hour and a half of Natt being Natt? I mean, there were other people on that podcast?

I stopped listening to that shit months ago anyway.

"Spencer is a fag running a ponzi scheme" is just bantz.

"ha ha, just serious"

Spencer came onto the Fatherland and he made his Phalanx thing less ponzi-scheme-y. Not seeing a problem here.

anyway supposedly it was the Imam of Norway that killed things, not TRS. If it were TRS, they could've just moved to an ironmarch site, since Natt's one of them anyway.

Then you missed a whole lot of Paracletus BTFO'ing Natt. And Pete. Those are the best moments, when the Finn snipes someone and all the victim can do is cough blood, "h-hah, you got me. good one."

actually, I think he got Pete pretty hard on the last real podcast. Maybe that was the real crack-up?

The one just before the "shit show"?

Ah ok.

Still, it's all a good illustration of the movement difficulties. Everyone's got a different vision of going forward, so the moment you stop shitting on niggers and jews… you get major infighting over everything.

U wot m8's? Is it really kill?

Seems to be the case, unless they are swedeing us.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/07/07/radio-free-skyrim-an-hero/

The Danes and the Finn should go on with making it, or at least something together. They had good chemistry.

I hope other people start punching right. We don't need fags and degenerates in our ranks.

Why do people listen to these podcasts? From what I've seen it's 2 hours of people discussing news I've already read about on Holla Forums. Do any of them provide intellectually stimulating content?

I find TDS to be pretty funny occasionally, and the Fatherland podcast is fairly comfy as it focuses more on family stuff.

Regardless, I'm going to miss them. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Some people have jobs and can't shitpost on Holla Forums 24/7.

It's a shame.
I hope we get another nattcast soon though.

sage

I'm from the podcast and that's pretty inaccurate. One of us had their house raided by police in the dead of night and got arrested and all electronic devices seized, not to do with the podcast, but still for right wing stuff. We figured we better call it quits before any of us got done for inciting racial hatred or whatever. We may start something up again in the future, and be more careful about what we say. Don't know how well that might turn out, a bit pointless if it's cucked though.

I almost made a thread about this but didn't want it to be inundated with trs bashing faggotry.

REALLY bummed out as this was the funniest podcast on the network. Reconsider Scandinavian niggers. I'll miss the sonic music and that fucking slide whistle (my sides).

Agree, the airhorn too. I didn't know how much I'd miss them until today. Sad times.

I was thinking about this recently, I'm mainly a lurker but the paranoia about having all my shit seized is still there…

also, I don't know how it's supposed to work but if there is financial support for bail or w/e I hope there's a system in place to take care of you goys

The airhorn is great. I still listen to daily shoah for sheer lack of quality content (it's still pretty funny sometimes) but they ovrruse drops and kill jokes to death. RFS had the perfect use of drops tbh.

I do long drives time to time and need something to listen to
I mainly listen to the Convict Report, if you have any suggestions, even if they're not on TRS I'm open

I couldn't getting past the accents tbh. Maybe it's because I'm American, but it was just not enjoyable.