Trump's grand warlock (Scott Adams) speaks about the FBI just letting Le Vagina Candidate off the hook:

Trump's grand warlock (Scott Adams) speaks about the FBI just letting Le Vagina Candidate off the hook:

blog.dilbert.com/post/147045002381/the-fbi-credibility-and-government

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/146945783646/the-crook-versus-the-racist
web.archive.org/web/20110703032424/http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/07/jezebel_proves_scott_adams_is.html
web.archive.org/web/20160619223834/http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/10/whos_afraid_of_lil_wayne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This was blatant to anyone paying attention. There was simply no way the FBI would indict the cunt knowing it would immediately open a massive fucking can of shit on every one of the (((players))) involved with the whole thing. It would have been suicide for the entire organization

I don't know that I agree. An indictment now could see hillary step away and bernie step in at convention. However, it is still a rather egregious interference in the election. I'm all for bill and hill getting the rosenberg treatment for their clinton foundation treason starting nov.6.

Of course, where this all breaks down is when they steal the election and write themselves retroactive pardons.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard.
This implies that
1. I can do any crime I want as long as I become a candidate for the Presidency I am immune
2. there are no other candidates possible in the whole country other than Trump and Hillary

blog.dilbert.com/post/146945783646/the-crook-versus-the-racist

==STOP POSTING SCOTT ADAMS ON 8 Holla Forums

Can't tell if you are genuinely too stupid to read between the lines or just a really butthurt shill

I've been reading Scott Adams for months you idiot.
He's uber-cucked in his beliefs and not worthy of 8/pol/, take it to halfchan or read his tumblr blog in your own home.

Yeah way too retarded it seems, completely unaware of the concepts of sarcasm and taking everything he writes at face value. That coupled with that retarded ad-hom post about an unrelated video, the epin trash meme and forgetting to sage 3 times leads me to believe you are an actual nigger so please kill yourself

What he means is that most people would rather vote for someone whom they see as crooked over someone whom they see as racist/

I had to post about how worthless he is to bump this thread so that retards like you would report + ignore the thread, but you are too dumb to know this.
u so smart, wow

It seems you are the illiterate one, go back to school.
Also learn to sage you cretin.

You're out of your mind, he's super pro-Trump and a master of persuasion. His books are brilliant and his blog is great at subtlety trolling and hacking liberals' arguments to pieces.

His "Democrats are afraid of guns because most violent crime is committed by Democrats against Democrats" is an amazing way of getting White liberals to sadly admit that guns are a problem in the hands of violent niggers and spics, not White people.

Scott Adams:
>has the "grapes are sour" attitude towards women web.archive.org/web/20110703032424/http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2011/07/jezebel_proves_scott_adams_is.html
You

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Yes, and it's possible that he's right. Clinton has risen in the polls since she started with a more persuation based approach. As far as the way they've labeld their opponents, Clinton's side has picked the stronger label. As he also says, however, Trump is probably saving his trump card.

I just forgot to clear the name field from the last thread where I saged in all three.

Are you retarded or pretending, to troll me and every lurker here?
Read my post then read yours.

This is how you sound

was meant to be a reply to
not to
Damn! Maybe I am an illiterate.

Also this.

Polls are not necessarily accurate, but unless their methodology changes drastically, a change in the polls will correspond to a change in popularity.

Such classic kike debating techniques.

You attack the messenger and not the message with a laundry list of emotional pleas.

Make some points that aren't emotional based manipulations and are based on his ideas and not his person and then maybe I'll listen.

In the meanwhile, if you aren't a kike, you act like a perfect copy.

It would imply that, but that's absolutely ridiculous… and is also literally what is happening right now in the real world. These fucking criminals never should have made the white house, but they did. Anyone with that many people dying around them under such blatantly dubious circumstances should be political poison. But the Clintons are still here, still relevant, still running for office somehow.

The media likes them, and that's enough. If the media likes you, you can commit any crime and then wiggle out of it just by running for President. Not a statement of principle. Just reality in this Jewed country.

Truly you are retarded and not trolling.
I never said that, I said stop posting beta cucks on Holla Forums, take him to halfchan or read his posts in your own damn home.

I called him an uber-cuck and everything I posted is related to him being an uber-cuck.
Did I mention anything about his Trump opinions? No.
Retard.
Learn to read.

I attack the messenger because that was my main point, that he's a beta cuck. Are we beta cucks on 8/pol/ now?
Sure, he's right about Trump's persuasion but unlike you 2 absolute dumbasses I possess a large dose of something called reading comprehension.
Read the OP and tell me how he makes arguments about Adams' view of persuasion and the flaws in the public opinions.
Also see pic.

Jesus Christ get a room and fight each other's asshole with your cocks. Continuing this shit argument any further just makes you look like a prepared team of kike debaters.

inb4 "pol thinks everyone is a shill"

From the article:

"Note that Adams is a world famous cartoonist… and it is still not enough. Neither is the fact that he's convinced at least one woman (wife) to sleep with him ("that doesn't count, she loves me.") Why? Because he hasn't allowed those legitimate successes to define him ("that's not who I am"– which is also why he is reinventing himself as a blogger), and so he's trapped in the mind of a pre-cartoonist nerd, finding a scale for his self-worth in people who don't know him's eyes.

What Adams doesn't realize is that this world controlled by women, who prevent his fulfillment and happiness, does not exist."

Hitler never married and never had kids, while popular with the ladies he was not a fan of casual relationships and had very few girlfriends in his life (in fact he never had a long term relationship until he was in his 50s, with Eva Braun)…

He was also an artist and a fan of persuasion.

I'm not sure what your definition of "beta" and "alpha" are… because it seems like you take the fratboy bodybuilding.com approach that someone like Charlie Sheen is an alpha and Hitler is a beta.

Stop projecting, you know Hitler wasn't a beta.

Scott Adams is somewhat full of shit about all his magical persuasive understandings. He just seems like a narcissist to me, constantly modifying his narrative to fit reality with major hindsight bias.

He completely discounts the fact that Trump's policy positions are very popular positions many people have demanded for years, while the republicans ignored them. Instead Scott claims Trumps wins are all due to the magical way Trump is arranging his words, policies and facts don't matter, we're all dumb monkey brains!

And when he gave his tutorial on how to use magical persuasion on an anti-trumper, it was basically just a tutorial on making a legitimate fact-based argument against anti trump talking points, no magical word play really.

He's so into his "humans are stupid monkeys" narrative that he's come to say some other retarded things like "we already have AI smarter than humans, it's just that we dont have the capabilities to dumb it down enough to make it seem human"

And his narcissism goes on full display when he claims he's the reason the UK left the EU because they read how to persuade voters from his blog.

He really doesn't know what's going on.

Nice Hitler trips, Hitler wasn't beta and yet he so closely resembles Scott Adams in your arguments against him.

Hitler may not have been a god, but he was a thousand times the man anyone of us here are… so let's not judge Scott Adams by the fact that he isn't a degenerate "ladies man" obsessed with consuming a ton of sex from loose women.

Neither were other brilliant people like Nietzche or George Washington. But someone like Lil' Wayne is an alpha. So I should listen to the latter and not the formers…

Your argument is beyond moronic.

This right here.
web.archive.org/web/20160619223834/http://blog.dilbert.com/post/146157026376/how-to-un-hypnotize-a-rabid-anti-trumper

Objection 1: Trump is a loose cannon who might offend other countries and maybe even start a nuclear war.
Scott Adams' Persuasion Magic:
Consider that Trump has never had an alcoholic beverage. He was against the Iraq war. He doesn’t want boots on the ground in Syria. He wants a strong military to discourage war. Trump personally gains nothing from war, but he has a lot to lose, including every building with his name on it.

Objection 3: Trump is a racist.
Scott Adams' Persuasion Magic:
Trump has never mentioned race beyond pointing how how many African-Americans and Latinos support him.
Mexico is a country, not a race.
Islam is open to all races.
If the topic of Judge Curiel comes up, point out that all human beings are biased by their life experiences.

WOW SUCH A MEME MAGICIAN

He knows roughly half of what's going on.

There's definitely a certain amount of bias because, as he himself points out, he lives in California - from his perspective, the "average American" is an easily led sheep and instantly swayed by any of the talking points he mentions.

He does seem to be genuinely insightful in his analysis of the tactics used by both the Trump and Clinton campaigns, but the most IMPORTANT part of his analysis is his correct observation that Trump is much, MUCH more skilled a persuader than he is.

I observed in a previous thread about Scott Adams that he was underestimating Trump; he keeps saying "Trump needs to distance himself from this, Trump needs to prove he is not a racist". But that's what a lesser persuader would do. Trump's angle will instead be "there's nothing wrong with being a racist".

I've never said that but nice strawman (AGAIN).
Read and .
Hitler didn't pull girls because he was a great, tunnel-vision hyper-focused man.
Scott Adams doesn't pull because he's got a shitty personality.
As much as you hate Lil Wayne, women can smell confidence better than you do.
thelastpsychiatrist.com/2012/10/whos_afraid_of_lil_wayne.html

Also,
You are absolutely and utterly retarded.
Please kill yourself and/or castrate yourself so that you

ah, reminds of my childhood. La Petite.

The woman overseeing us had a rule that she made clear, which I immediately thought was completely fucking ridiculous: if someone hits you, and you hit them back, you're in the wrong.

I immediately exploited this rule by hitting a black kid. He hit me back. He got on trouble.

Repeat until I got bored. That kid wouldn't not hit me back. This woman kept punishing him and letting me off for it.

You dumb niggers that are reading one of Adam's posts in a vacuum devoid of context

that's like watching one Kaufman appearance and concluding "beyond a shadow of a doubt, he actually is a professional wrestler"

Citing Jezebel at all invalidates anything you could possibly ever say, filtered.

It's hard to tell when he's being tongue-in-cheek, if you've read his books you can tell he loooooves fucking with people, especially his own followers.

Honestly the only reason Trump's numbers were dipping because the Donald has his campaign mostly on auto-pilot until the convention, probably wanting to be SURE the Democrats go with Hillary (Joe Biden, while would cause riots at the convention would be a harder foe)…

The moment he fought back the whole Star of David stuff his poll numbers shot up again and you've seen a few polls of him beating Hillary again.

either >>>Holla Forums or >>>/reddit/

>>>/safespace/

Also,
REMEMBER: When you run out of arguments, filter/block/ban/dismiss the other person!

Scott Adams is an above average intelligent cartoonist who rarelly voices his opinion directly.

Some Holla Forumsacks don't realize he is writing on a BLOG, not on an IMAGEBOARD.

Would you write "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" on your real facebook page?

I would if I didn't depend on wage slavery to survive. Adams is rich.

You're right, he should praise Trump's Jewish grandkids.

You dumb niggers that are interpreting even the worst shit Adam's put out in a positive light, because you also want to be a "master persuader magician".

hello newfriend. If you click the ID you can see my other posts highlighted for you.

in this case, cut the "runs out of arguments" part, the rest of the post still applies

Man, maybe I should run for POTUS. I want legal invulnerability, too.

This guy is a nutcase.

I recently read about how he was busted using sockpuppet accounts at metafilter to jump into arguments about himself and say, under his sockpuppet account, that Scott Adams has a 'certifiable genius level IQ.'

He also has a lot of delusions and rationalizations about his own behavior, bordering on pic related.

Google "Planned Chaos" "Scott Adams"

doesn't take much to lose all your money really fucking quickly due to lawsuits

In calling him a "grand warlock" sounds like this post could be that weird old faggot himself.

Hi Scott, you weirdo

Oi Scott, you better make us some damn memes if you want our meme magic.

have you ever thought that maybe they didn't indict here bc she's innocent of any crime?

also check em

Holy fuck there's been so many shills since we started digging into the Clinton Foundation.

I mean jesus fuck

You suck.

Scott you're a fucking whacko man. Seriously.

You have above average intelligence (probably barely above a standard deviation) but you're the living example of how poor personality traits and overweening narcissism combine with intelligence to make it a hot, unloveable mess.

Also the only people I ever met who mentioned liking google were creepy loveless engineer types who were made to hone in on their task and rarely leave their socially constricted hovel.

google = DlLBERT

He talked a lot about credibility, but he conveniently ignored that this destroyed any credibility the government and Hillary had in the eyes of the people, only hard core leftists will be able to square the circle of the FBI director saying Hillary committed a crime, and not recommending her for trial. It blew any semblance of fairness and impartiality in the law, and whatever concept of equality we had left among people.

Scott is a faggot.

Lolwhut?

Weeeew dem implications are beyond retard tier. His last article about democrats being the gun problem was great but holy shit this is so fucking bad. The better option was literally "go rally behind bernie like dems always do" but of course he cant even pull that shit because he cant be honest when it comes to what benefits him (in the sense that he admits hillary is best for him but wont crucify her now that she might actually get fucked and he may actually lose out on his jewgolds). Fuck this nigger, he just lost HIS credibility.

Also the faggot disabled comments because too triggered by race realism despite fucking admitting that niggers are the gun problem

Literally faggots here going "b-b-but he was only pretending to be retarded"

Faggot memers need to go to reddit and never come back.