So are we all in agreement that Mel Gibson is a fucking piece of shit...

So are we all in agreement that Mel Gibson is a fucking piece of shit? I always thought the racist stuff was just a meme, I mean we've all said some off colour things after a few jokes but look at this fucking shit…You can literally see the disgust on his face when he is forced to shake a black man's hand…

That is NOT a normal reaction, it's the kind of behaviour I would expect from a klan member. Let's just admit it…This fucktard is irredeemably bigoted.

#ABOLISHMELGIBSON
#OSCARSSOBIGOTED

As a side note it was pretty heart warming to see that the Oscars have finally entered the current year, I was pleasantly surprised to see just how many awards were given to the POC. That's a good step in the right direction.

Oops it should have been:
#GIBSONSOBIGOTED

After a few jokes should have been:
After a few beers

Guess I've had a few too many myself tonight.

Stop race-baiting you faggot nigger kike.

ee's jus likel thatum dumdum blumpfy

I can agree that he is pictured shaking hands with what appears to be a piece of shit. At least, it's the same shade of brown, and probably smells like a turd.

In defense of the nog, i would give Mel a sweaty handshake as well if a 10/10 qt like Rosalind Ross were standing in front of me.

God almighty, Bruce Jenner is grotesque.

How does he do it, Holla Forums? How can a man be so based?

Guys, I think we finally broke the drumpfsperg.

I think he probably broke himself in a failed suicide attempt. After realizing the futility of his efforts he probably tried to kill himself with some sleeping pills/gun/etc. and now he just lives with a barely functioning brain.

Mel is pretty great.

You can tell that he is disgusted/intimidated by Caitlyn's presence but lacks the balls to tell her to her face, I bet he mocked her behind her back.

Why the fuck is this asshole being rubbed in our faces again? I though he'd been blacklisted. Now I have to be reminded that he exists every fucking week? How is this allowed to happen in 2017?

It feels like every time we take one step forward we take two steps back…I can only imagine how the POC who were forced to share a room with this sick fuck felt, it's fucking disgusting that they were had to do endure that. He should have been forced to either appear via video or kept tucked away in a quiet backroom. Instead he had to impose his presence on all those people who just wanted to have a good time…He's a fucking freak, that's for sure.

#FUCKMELGIBSON

You can give up, OP

raped by a pack of niggers

so he's actually racist? that's based
he's my favorite person in hollywood now

8 years

I don't know i think that's a bit degenerate.

Impregnating a woman his own age would be worse (and probably wouldn't even work)

Nice strawman ya got there reddipol! Did ya make it yaself?

God damn what a qt

Too many faggot nu-males out there that won't do it and leave it to Jamal so Mel steps up to the plate and acts as the man that does the job.

Is she, dare i say it, our Queen?

I was making fun of him.

Why?

What does Holla Forums have to do with age difference in a relationship?
Fuck off nazi.

Do you guys think Mel was smiling or baring his teeth when the abomination was approaching his wife in this picture?

damn it he's such a wreck of a person

Is there anything hotter than profesional gymnasts?

heema rek jus' liek torland gumbfum

The hand was sweaty you faggot.

kinda sad mel didnt win best director, but hey at least LaLa land didnt win best picture. Gay niggers the movie > unoriginal musical movie of last year

also pretty sure Mel busted a fat nut in her perfectly toned cunt.

Degenerate is your thirsty for cocks.

He is such a sad little manlet.

Disregard, I suck cocks. Thought this was the Rogan thread.

Mel with a 25 year old pisses me off really bad. He had his day in the sun 30+ years ago. Just retire gracefully and accept your age. There are plenty of 40 year old women to date you old faggot.

He did but the girl was a soviet whore
Even bloody James fucking Bond felt for it

Smell Gayson is a violent, antisemitic monster and he truly belongs in the garbage can of history. I seriously don't understand why they would dig this walking corpse out of his premature grave and forcefully ram him down our throats again…The mind truly boggles…He's a fucking relic of a bygone era! Couldn't they just leave him where he belonged? He literally personifies EVERYTHING that I HATE! He's the embodiment of the privileged white cisman who just doesn't have a fucking clue. Isn't his father a sick fuck holocaust denier?
HOW THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHOLE ACCEPTED IN HOLLYWOOD???

Here's a list of Smells wonderful "achievements":

He's a great mascot for reddipol actually, a sad, bitter man who blames his own inadequacies on "DA JOOOOOOZ!". Guess what Gayson? If it wasn't for "DA JOOOOOOOZ!" you'd be out of a job! You fucking retard.

I give it a year before he fucks it all up again and ends up on the streets.*It can't come soon enough.**

kek
Still trying to hard.

What's wrong with being gay, you bigoted homophobe?

You're just a faggot in denial over your lust for Mel's sweaty armpits and his masculine scent growing stronger as he beats you to a bloody pulp for shoving your face into his underarms

yer implying strong and proud mexicans didnt have money nor jobs for him in his taco fest?

POST YFW FAG GAYSON LOSES EVERYTHING!

you know the saddest part about leftypol? its that yall think that you can gain some moral high ground while at the same time acting just like the ones you demonize. your logic resemble your arguments - they are deeply flawed

i miss when the unwanted factions on Holla Forums were the waifuists, disneypedos and the footfags.

Scared?

You almost got it down to the point where you're indistinguishable from an actual screeching progressive.
I don't know why you'd deliberately try to come off like that, but nice improvement I guess.

It's past your curfew!!

I hope you're not implying that there is ever an acceptable moment for a white person to use that word, I don't give a fuck if it's public or private you do not get to use that' word. I agree about Gibson but I don't the implication in your post, you definitely need to work on that.

Check your privilege 50 times and then apologize to the first African American you encounter today.

Considering he was eye fucking his fucking woman even while shaking his hand, he should have been allowed to deck this insolent sweaty palm nog.

You're doing gods work user.

Then why did he do 4 Lethal Weapon movies with Danny Glover? Explain this retard.

Shut the fuck up nigger

looks like a fucking reanimated corpse

Nobody likes 40 year olds.

He totally does. I just don't understand why they decided tovdig him up again…

because he got paid to do it?

Money?

OP is enough of a faggot to actually enjoy getting raped by a pack of niggers tho so I don't know if that's a good insult…

I agree with literally all of those statements.

tbh, I'd get harder over that bloke in the middle than that ugly chick up the top.

Actually he was blaming Jews for being responsible for all the wars in the world, which is true except for small scale regional conflicts like Rwanda or whatever, kikes caused WW2 because some Austrian soldier and artist was a bad enough goy to extricate his nations economy from a parasitic international banking system and end degenerate influences. Also kikes do in fact control Hollywood, Polanski gets standing ovations and is still welcome in Hollywood after raping a 13 year old goy and Broderick, another Jew is still welcome in Hollywood after killing two goys in a reckless driving accident but naming the Jew is worse for your career for some stupid reason. He is to blame in the sense that he should have forseen the consequences of naming the Jew but he is 100 percent right that the blacklist was the work of Hollywood kikes colluding against him.

Passion of the Christ was bretty gud. And how many of these "rage filled Christians" ended up starting annuda shoah or doing anything really? Oh, that's right, zero, that's what I thought Schlomo.

If Robin Williams was aware of the threats from gold digging cunts to his livelihood and happiness and had told them to get raped by a pack of niggers earlier he would still be alive and making movies today, same principle goes for Brendan Frasier and the rest of the JUST-ice League, women in Hollywood are 99+ percent vapid soul and money sucking parasites who are only good for sex and it can be difficult to navigate that as an actor without being at minimum verbally abusive or whatever.
Calculated misogyny + self-interest > J U S T, deal with it.

Kill yourself, nigger.

Who hasn't eaten cheeseburgers while drunk? So fucking what?

You should be killed for wasting those quads, get raped by a pack of niggers or the better yet get raped by a pack of degenerate Hollywood pedokikes you shill for so much you stupid faggot.

its interesting the effect perspective can have in media - its actually pretty threatening, but then i remember im not a faggot and it becomes amusing.

knees weak?

he'll be fine

he wasn't talking shit on jews this time.

A gifted director, a man of vision fighting for the truth and the future of the people. Enlightened and wise: Mel is Justice. Mel is the tip of the sword that will bring balance to this world.