Spooky things in real life

Are there any paranormal creepy stuff that you believe in? Thinking anything from local legends to creepypasta tier stuff.

Personally, I've read and seen a lot of footage of The Rake. The Rake has been described on several different continents and has been caught on shitty camera footage.

Post anything spooky related
No skeletons tho

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/k/res/373605.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident
australianmuseum.net.au/drop-bear
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Skinwalkers, ive read enough stories to believe they're real.

Spookiest thing I am close to believe in is video related.

Not even sure if it's fake though. Pretty neat if anything. I can't see us not having discovered it already if it was as slow as it does in the video.

Tell me about these Skinwalkers, user
Are they evil or neutral spookers?

Well, those are obviously Gondolas

Not guy who said they're real but I've heard some spooky shit about them. Apparently they disguise themselves as human to blend in with camping groups and rek them when they least expect it.

Well, shit. Are these Skinwalkers confined to a certain area?

Just the woods as far as I know. You want moar info, then just look up skinwalker stories on Jewtube, a shit-fuck-tonne of creepypasta Youtubers have plenty of videos.

You must have a different meaning for gondola. Explain?

>>>/campfire/

wew

Its the evolved form of spurdo

Also I believe in all of the ones listed so far.

Rake seems legit to me, still not fully convinced on skinwalkers but nothing is impossible

I can imagine Tolkien got inspiration for Gollum from Rake stories

I want gondola to wisk me away while I'm sleeping

read somewhere that they were originally talked about by the native americans

any speech from Rake or is it just the autistic screech?

Now you're making me think of the Wendigo, but those are like zombies except you become one by eating human flesh. Kinda weird.

Just all the autism from the Rake and some speech from Tolkiens own mind

It sounds like a pig tbh

Wendigo psychosis sounds pretty real atleast. Who doesnt crave human flesh every now and again

sane people

most people don't

Sounds like your just denying your conscience

The fuck are you talking about? People don't just crave human flesh for no reason.

You must have problems.

Something tells me you're part some sort of blood cult. Either that or you're just trolling. The latter sounds more likely.

are you new or something?

Naw you're just a faggot.

If by power and knowledge you mean possible HIV then sure

yea youre new

I've never actually ate anyone, but at least everyone has thought about it.

How about the thread stops being derailed, TALK ABOUT SPOOKY SHIT!

Can we talked more about skinwalker? Do they have any immunity? Like do they copy the exterior of people but do they copy their behavior or thoughts also? Is there a way to verify is the person is legit or a skinwalker?

Read about some sort of Russian experiment where the experimentees breathed some sort of gas for several days and eventually became zombies with super human strenght. Sounds hyperbole of the actual things that happened. Russians did crazy shit during the 1900s

I've seen a group of ghosts near my window when I was 5, they were transparent and illuminated blue. They were very loud and kept on laughing, I remember hearing their bottles clunking together. So I went up to the window and stared at them for a while to see what the fuss was about. I knew there was something odd about these young "people" but they just ignored me. This was a big window too, one that takes up a whole wall, so they must have saw me. I just went back to bed and tried to ignore the noise, they were fucking an annoying so it took a while to get back to sleep I remember. Nothing too spooky, these ghosts were just having a good time near my window.

what a bunch of dicks

glad to know that ghost chads exist.

From a story I've heard they can imitate a person but not very well. They act very unnatural and robotic if you pay attention No idea if they can be killed or not though.

If you stab one, would it bleed?

I don't know, maybe.

alright, anyone belive in goatmen?

I heard to repeat "Help me" is a very creepy tone, creepy due to the fact when they repeat the phase it sounds the same each time. Its used to lure in their victims

fug, if something can bleed it can die
maybe skinwalkers are just skin all the way thru

Seems like it. The story I referenced had to do with someone's "friend" saying "come look over here" in a very unnaturally monotone way over and over. The skinwalker proceeded to fuck off when it was obvious that the disguise wasn't working.

Heard some pretty spooky stories about the goatmen. They seem to not be comepletely evil though. Maybe spooky, but not evil

Just looked it up, if you learn their real name they'll die.

satan himself is pretty spooky.

Satan has always seemed like a joker who just takes things too far sometimes.
Have some respect for his abilities to speak in such a way that brainwash people without lying to them.

I might look into it more, maybe they can teach you things?

he's a fag, couldn't even kill me when I was 4.

So unless there exists some kind of phonebook for skinwalkers they are basically immortal.
Its seems easier to just avoid haunted woods tbh

The source said "human name" so that prolly means they go from regular human (not disguised, just regular) to skinwalker or some shit, and if you can catch them in the act of transformation, that would kill them if you already knew them……I think.

Here some spooky pics of a abo spirit chasing my father out of its "lair". I don't know if he was high when talking these pictures, they could be the sun's rays, but he said it was chasing him so there's that.

I've always wondered what kind of things paranormal entities could teach you

This all seems pretty vague, does the skinwalker kill the person they change into or do they like tap into your memory of something?

looks like lens flair

In the story where the skinwalker says "come over here" the real person comes back to the camp (he was gone looking for something or some shit) so that means the skinwalker can disguise as anyone living as far as I know.

The navajo reservation and Flagstaff, Arizona

maybe they are dead gondolas wandering the earth with no purpose

So they are connected to native americans then

if Faust has the slightest bit of truth to it, a lot.

I think your right, google images is returning images pretty similar. Kek, he was high then.

I'll try and find some screencap stories on /x/ and /fringe/, I remember seeing a few threads not to long ago.

It would be extremely painful.

I've drank enough ayahuasca to know that transdimension alien entities exist.
I get 2spooked thinking about unspeakble lovecraftian horrors watching me from the 9th dimension when I fap late at night

They're big guys

BU

Skinwalker seem like some weird shit. What if your woman was all sweet to you last night but now and she's call cold and distance? You think she's a skinwalker and killed her?

Somehow every thread ever ends up in baneposting

no, it means you fucked her wrong

People Disappearing In the Woods Under Strange Circumstances & Never being Found Again or Being Found Years Later, Again Under Strange Circumstances…

Look Up WWW.MISSING411.COM or David Paulides Interview On COAST TO COAST AM with George Noory…

Very Strange, Spooky Shit…

do you feel in charge?

Give her the old tongue twister
If you get eaten by her vageen, then you know you were wrong

What if its 2spooky4me?

Also This…

Bruja (Mexican Witch) in Mexico…

kek, good story user

oh fuck

did you died?

Always knew mexicans had some sort of magic

The Wall will have some flaws…

While she's taking off all those skin layer? She was still on top of you and fucking?? what was that like?

How's a wall going to help now?

The only way a skin walker can be killed is by knowing the identity of the skin walker

source

im navajo

Yes, the way one becomes a skin walker is by killing a relative and sacrificing them to a dark spiriit

my grandma didnt tell me much about the sacrifice stuff

The identity of the person imitated or the identity of the being itself? Cus knowing the name of a supernatural being seems impossible.

/k/ has a whole fucking thread with a shit tonne more of these stories, I've just uploaded those I've read before.

8ch.net/k/res/373605.html

The identity of the person

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyatlov_Pass_incident

Probably the most terrifyingly strange thing I've ever read

Nice one, user

lol, you honestly believe that copypasta. I would imagine it would feel great though, it would be like having a foursome with the multiple skin changes

Sounds pretty hot tbh

I've seen some wierd shit innawoods.

Never go out alone or unarmed too far from civilization or you'll have a bad time.

what if the spooky shit can smell guns? D:

Then hope it doesn't like bullets.

I can't say whether what I've encountered was always malicious or not but they seem to stay away from larger groups, moving vehicles, and generally but not always openly and heavily armed folks.

So when shit starts going down around the world we gotta innawoods to the woods that haunted with possbily malicious creatures. Seems like we're fucked regardless tbh

Hillary will save me

Just stick to as many people as is safe.

t. Alaskan

did I do that right?

Drop bears

what if you turn the sign upside down??

They become giant molerats

Drop bears hang their victim from trees to consume later. They bathe in the dripping blood like a shower.

Joke's on you, there's a skeleton in the room with you right now. Sitting right where you are. In your very seat. In your very flesh.

Decide what the next comic is
2-5 frames max so nothing too complex yet

I've always been interested in comedy, comics, and cartoons. Lately I have been thinking about starting comics of my own.

I need some practice though so I want you guys to request stuff from me.

fuck, that was supposed to be a new thread!

How embarrassing nerd

Tell your dad to stay away from JJ Abrams films when he's high. He could have a panic attack.

my sides are gone.

ebin lul

australianmuseum.net.au/drop-bear
Educate yourselves on them before you come to Australia. It isn't an issue for locals because we've learnt how to avoid them (the ones who couldn't got killed off), which is why they may seem to only target foreigners.